Mick Britton: Third Lesson Part 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Mick sat down at the table and watched her for a minute. When he did not say anything she took a deep breath and went on with her measuring and mixing. When he finally spoke, a cold shiver went down her spine. "If a student is busy with an assigned task and her teacher enters the room, that student should stop her work and face her teacher and respectfully greet her teacher and then ask how she may serve her teacher."

Missy froze and turned. "I am sorry Mick Sir." She swallowed and gave a little curtsy, "Hello Mick Sir. How may I serve you?"

He smiled. "Pretty good, if possible it would be better if you knelt to speak, and don't say hello, say 'This student greets her teacher and asks how she may serve him.' Try again."

She fell to her knees and spoke, her voice vibrating with nervous tension. "This student greets her teacher and asks how she may serve him."

Mick nodded. "Get me a beer."

Missy started to get up and he barked, "I did not say stand up."

Her shoulders came up around her ears and she flinched back. Turning she crawled to the refrigerator and got a beer out and crawled back to his feet. He reached down and took the beer from her outstretched hand and stroked her hair. "Don't be so nervous missy. You are still just a baby. You have so much to learn." He looked at the beer and laughed. "Get me a bottle opener and then go back to making dinner. You may stand to cook. Remember though, that any task that can be performed on your knees should be done so. It will help you remember your role."

Missy nodded quickly and murmured, "Yes sir, Mick Sir." She quickly found a bottle opener and knelt at his feet holding it out.

He took the bottle opener from her and commented. "Next time I tell you to get me a beer, it better be opened before you hand it to me."

The dinner was a bit of a disaster. The meat loaf did not hold together when she sliced it and seemed dry and gray. The mashed potatoes turned out fine but the gravy was thick and had lumps in it. She had to get frozen corn on the cob because there was no fresh corn at the store. She bought a chocolate cake in the bakery department. He did not make any comments about the food but left most of the meat loaf on the plate. Missy knelt at his feet when she was not serving him.

As she cut the cake and put a slice down in front of him he looked up at her and said, "Today is my birthday, I turned twenty today." His voice seemed sad and vulnerable.

Missy froze and knelt at his feet and spoke in a soft strangled voice, "May this student please speak?"

Mick shrugged and nodded, "Sure."

"This student would express her gratitude that her teacher would choose to spend this day with her. This student would thank her teacher for all that he has chosen to teach her. This student wants her teacher to know that she... she... wants to be a good student and that she wants to be pleasing to her teacher."

Mick touched her head and then pulled her head up against his thigh, "You are pleasing to me missy. You are learning fast."

Missy could not resist pressing her lips to his leg and whispering, "Happy birthday."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12