Mick Britton: Third Lesson Part 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

His cock tasted like the condom too but any opportunity to touch him was to be savored and she eagerly licked and sucked on his only slightly softened flesh. She made a little happy hum of joy as she washed away the last traces of their union and she could feel him swelling and getting hard once more in her mouth.

Mick slipped from the bed and picked up a couple lengths of rope. Taking her wrists wrapped the rope around them, once again making the coiled cuff. Then he lifted her leg up and tied the rope around her thigh just above her knee, tying her wrist tightly to her thigh. He repeated the tie on the other side. Missy lay, looking up at him her knees lifted high and gaping wide; her whole cunt spread open to his eyes. She forced herself to lie still under his gaze, fighting the impulse to squirm and test her bonds.

"Let's get you rolled over." His hands were strong on her, lifting her up and putting her on her knees. Her face pressed down against the mattress, her arms stretched down to her knees forcing her ass up in the air. Mick pulled her knees wide apart and ran his hand across her ass. "Missy your bottom is beautiful. I love your ass. You must learn to take pride in it." His hand smacked firmly into her, the force made her lurch forward and the ropes jerked at her wrists and shoulders. The blow was forceful enough to make her skid forward a fraction of an inch on her knees. A surprised yelp broke from her lips. Again he swatted her, the sound of his hand striking her flesh a loud crack. This time she was ready and was silent, her only sound a soft grunt and then a short sharp hissing sound as she sucked the air in through her clenched teeth as the sting grew and turned to fire in her skin.

At first he seemed to carefully spread the spanks, careful to turn her whole ass the same shade of scarlet. But soon the blows were raining down on her almost too quickly for her to cope with; soft whining yelps were wrung from her lips. Her cries were broken and shaken with a subsequent blow before she could inhale for another. The force of the spanking pushed her head into the corner of the headboard and wall. Her face was wet with tears and the sheet under her face was saturated. A particularly sharp blow fell directly on the valley between her quivering cheeks, striking directly on her clenched brown star and the tender flesh that lay between it and her softer pinker opening. Missy squalled in pain, her scream muffled by the wet mattress under her face.

After that it seemed all the blows rained down on those most tender of places, striking at between her legs over and over, scorching her, setting her whole crotch aflame. Missy felt a softening and warmth growing deep within her and her cries began to take on urgency, begging for each blow, pleading for more.

When she felt his fingers slippery with lubrication push deep into her ass, she lunged back against the sudden painful invasion eagerly, crying out with a voice sill fogged with tears, "Yes, yes, fuck my ass!"

She felt his hands on her hips yanking her back away from the corner she had been driven into and then he pushed deep into her in one strong thrust. The pain was stabbing and sharp, but it lit a fire in her head. Missy pushed back against him, "Do it, fuck me hard!" And she pressed her face hard against the mattress and screamed out her pain and excitement as he began to lunge against her hard and fast, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Missy screamed out the word with each brutal plunge into her depths. His fingers dug into her hips, each thrust knocked her forward, jerking her arms. The sound of their bodies slapping together was loud in her ears. She could hear Mick grunting and groaning as he pounded into her.

A deep heat was growing in her, filling her with mindless excitement. When she could hold no more she exploded under him, a hoarse scream of completion tore from her throat as she began to jerk and thrash against him, wanting nothing more than to somehow to pull him deeper into her dark passage. Mick slammed into her again and again, pushing her higher and higher and then finally tensed and lunged against her one last time, cried out her name, "Oh fuck missy," and shuddered with his finish.

Mick sagged against her and then pulled her over onto her side, lying down with her, spooning against her, keeping his cock buried deep inside her ass. His lips were against the back of her neck and his voice was soft and warm, "Wow girl, now that's what I would call a great fuck, awesome attitude."

Missy sighed and playfully squeezed his flagging erection still lodged inside her. Her passage felt raw and sore and somehow that seemed right, it matched the dull aching burn that made here whole bottom feel swollen and tender. The pain kept missy with her, kept Sarah at bay.

Mick spoke against the back of her neck, "Tell me about your lovers missy. How many men have you fucked before me?"

Missy sighed and closed her eyes. "There is not very much to tell. Twelve years ago I was engaged to a man. We lived together briefly before he was killed. Before that there was a guy in college at a party, he got me drunk or maybe gave me a drug. I don't remember it very clearly; all I remember is waking up in the morning on the floor of his apartment, naked, bloody between my legs and him telling me that I wanted it. I did not date after that until I met my fiancé. He was a cop and I guess I felt like I could trust him. I guess that make you the third man." Missy carefully answered his question, telling herself that she was not lying to him. He had never asked her about women, and it had only been that one time in college.

"You were engaged to a cop?"

"Yes for a while, before he got shot."

"Someone shot him?"

"Yes, a crazy man, one of those people who you see everyday walking down the street talking to themselves. The ones you avoid looking at. He should never have had a gun. He is in some hospital for crazy people now. It was all so senseless I could not even hate him. But after that it seemed like there was no reason to try and be happy ever again." She sighed again and then said. "Until now."

"Do I make you happy missy?"

"I feel happy now. I like being missy. I like the pain and I love pleasing you. Sometimes it is frightening or confusing but I am trying to learn."

"You are a good learner missy. I am glad you like the pain. I like giving it to you. And speaking of learning, we only have one more day left and that is almost half gone. We will both need to get a good night's sleep before going back to school tomorrow. So let's get a shower and figure out a useful way to use these last few hours left to us." As he pulled from her and began to untie the ropes binding her he cautioned her, "Remember your rules missy. I have been asking you questions and so I have tolerated you not using my name respectfully but that time is over. Remember your lessons."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12