Mick Britton: Third Lesson Part 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Missy felt Miss Smith scream in protest. Her brief moment of amusement washed away in the icy realization that he meant for her to do this. "You want me to look like this even at school?"

He turned and looked at her, his eyebrow raised. He lifted his finger and cautioned her. Missy stopped herself and lowered her head. "I am sorry Mick Sir, I forgot the rules."

"Missy, go get the wooden spatula and come back."

As she handed him the spatula, he repeated the lesson, "Missy a student who is about to be punished must speak to her teacher about her transgression, apologize for her lapse, state that she is presenting herself for correction and then beg his forgiveness."

"I am sorry Mick Sir. I spoke without permission. I did not use respectful words." She held out her hands palm up, "I am... presenting myself for correction. Please forgive me."

Her hands were red and aching with agony when he finished. As she stammered out her thank you, he spoke again. "Missy I am beginning to think you just don't care."

Missy could not stand that and dissolved into sobs. "I am sorry. I just keep forgetting. Please Mick Sir, I do care. I really do."

"OK, go down stairs to the laundry room and get a clothes pin and come back." When she returned he took the clothes pin and to her surprise put it on his own lip. He frowned and took it off and bent the spring a little and tried it again. He smiled and crooked his finger to her to move closer. "Stick your lips out." He made a face at her, thrusting his lips out, "Like this." When she mimicked his face he put the clothes pin on her lips. "Now you will have to take this off to talk. Perhaps this will help you remember to stop and think before you blurt things out."

Missy felt a little silly with the wooden clothes pin on her lips, it did not pinch, just gripped her lips together gently but it felt odd and wobbled a little when she nodded.

"And yes, even at school. I expect you to have black hair and makeup tomorrow morning. I expect you to have bangs and braids by Tuesday. When you have gotten the birth control I want you to put a red apple on your desk. Let's go pick out the clothing I want you to wear when you are at school."

Missy was pretty relieved when he chose relatively conservative outfits, focusing on dark skirts and white blouses. He did tell her that he wanted her to leave the top two buttons of the blouses unbuttoned and that she was not allowed to wear underwear but the skirts reached down to her knees, so that did not alarm her. He did allow her to wear a bra and garters and stockings. Mick frowned when he found her shoe selection so small and no heels at all. "You will need to buy some heels. Add shoe shopping to that list. Black, not too high for work, but feminine, not clunky. While you are shopping for shoes get something vampy."

Missy was a little confused and she lifted her hand to point at the clothes pin holding her lips pinched shut. Mick suppressed a smile and asked her, "Missy do you have a question?" When she nodded vigorously the pin wobbling up and down with her head movements, he laughed and said, "Missy if you have a question, you may remove the clothes pin and ask permission to ask a question."

Taking off the clothes pin and asked, "Mick Sir may I please ask a question about the shoes?"

"Yes missy, you may ask."

"Mick Sir, I am sorry but I am not sure if I know what you mean by 'vampy'."

"Higher heels, open toed, ankle straps... you know 'come fuck me shoes'."

Missy could not suppress a tiny giggle and then she murmured in a soft voice, "Thank you Mick Sir. I have not heard of 'come fuck me shoes' before but I understand what you mean now." She put the clothes pin back on her lips.

Mick nodded, "OK let's talk about rules for the evenings after work. I do not want you staying so late at work."

Missy's hand flew to the clothes pin and she blurted out, "Mick Sir, may I please ask you a question?"

"Yes missy."

"Please Mick Sir, I have a lot of work to do. I have to stay late."

"What is it that keeps you so late at work that none of the other teachers seem to need to do? Missy I watched you at that school. You always stay later than everyone else."

"I... um... I have to read and grade papers, Mick Sir. I need to go over my lesson plans... and um..." She knew that she did not really need to stay that late. That a lot of the things she did were because she was reluctant to come home and be alone in this house. Her shoulders sagged, "And I hate to come home."

"Well that is why you are going to be busy with the EBay thing. You are going to turn all this shit into cash. And then you are going to make this house really a nice place to come home to." He picked up her hand holding the clothes pin and raised it to her lips. "Put it back missy." Her eyes were dazed as she put the pin back on her mouth.

"Like I was saying you will come home from work at the same time that the other teachers do. As soon as you are home you will take off your clothing and get to work on the assigned tasks I have given you."

Again she took off the clothes pin, and asked, "Mick Sir may I ask a question about the EBay?"

"Yes you may."

"I am sorry Mick Sir, I don't know how." She put the pin back on.

"It is not that difficult. They will tell you how. Do your best. I will be calling now and then in the evenings to see how you are doing. If you are really having difficulty, we can talk about it then."

The idea that he would be calling made her feel calmer somehow.

"Now last of all missy, you are going to keep your busy little fingers out of your cunt. Do you understand? No masturbating. No rubbing up against other things. No orgasms. Orgasms are for when I am with you."

As her hand reached for the clothes pin, he grabbed it and forced it down to her side. "No missy, no you may not ask a question about that. And if you try to deceive me about this I will know. You are a terrible liar and you know that don't you."

The clothes pin wobbled as she miserably nodded.

"So I will see you at school but we will not speak. You will treat me exactly the same as any other student. I will look for the red apple on your desk. On Friday, at eight o'clock, I will expect to find you kneeling on your pad in the basement, with the clothes pin on your lips."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12