Mick Britton: Training missy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Mick stood and pulled her to her feet. When she stood up a small flood moisture spilled out of her cunt and ran down her thigh. Instinctively she reached down to catch it. Mick lifted her hand coated in the fluids, a small puddle of the cloudy liquid in her palm and pressed it to her lips. As she obediently licked her hand clean he nodded in approval. "Yes my little student you are correct. You will obey, even if you are afraid."

Missy felt a rush of happiness. She liked that he seemed to be in a good mood. Every time she heard the gentle words 'my little student' she felt like wriggling with joy. She felt an impulse to throw her arms around him and froze. Turning quickly she knelt on her pad and pressed her lips together. She picked up her clothes pin where she had left it and stared at it determinedly.

Mick tipped his head to one side and asked, "What is the matter missy?"

"I just feel so excited and happy Mick Sir. I am afraid I will forget my lessons."

"Well I suggest you get yourself under control. I want you to come wash me off in the shower. I have plans for the night. We are going out. I want to introduce you to my mentor. I expect you to remember your lessons and not embarrass me."

Missy looked up at him and felt a wave of fear. "Yes Mick Sir, I will do my best."

When her fingers lingered on his cock in the shower, he laughed and pushed her hands away. "Missy we have plans for the evening. We need to focus." She nodded and moved on; savoring the little rush of power she felt when she realized that her touch was seductive to him. A tiny smile curved the corner of her mouth. A flash of insight about why he was so strict about her touching him warmed her heart. He was struggling against being distracted, losing control.

As she dried him off he spoke. "On the bed in your room is a dress. Go do your hair and makeup and then put on the dress. Did you buy those vampy shoes you asked me about?"

"Yes Mick Sir."

"Good, you will wear those too."

Missy sat in front of the mirror with the curling iron carefully straightening her bangs. Her hair was an infuriating mix neither straight nor curly, it fought laying flat and smooth. When she finally got them perfect she quickly braided the sides and then meticulously applied her makeup. She had printed out a picture of the character Abby Sciuto and hung it on her mirror. She wondered idly if there was any way to make her eyes that particular shade of green, rather than this boring muddy mix of colors that everyone called hazel for lack of a better description.

Mick was in her bedroom when she came in. He was leaning down lacing up some black shoes. When he sat up missy's eyes got big. He was wearing a pair of new black denim jeans, and a black shirt. His hair was still too long and hung down around his ears and over his eyes but it seemed deliberate instead of careless.

He pointed at a puddle of black fabric on the foot of her bed. "Put it on."

Missy picked up the dress and held it out. There did not seem to be a lot of fabric. It was black and made of a stretch spandex fabric. Her voice shook with trepidation, "Just this Mick Sir?"

This time his voice was impatient. "Put it on."

She pulled the dress over her head. It was strapless and had a deep 'V' running down from the top of the bodice to her navel. A row of laces pulled the top together but even when she pulled the strings as tightly as she could there was a gap running down the front of her body that barely covered her large aureoles. The skirt was terrifyingly short and the bottom hem flared out in a loose frilly fringe the threatened to fly up and reveal her ass or cunt at the slightest movement. She looked down at herself and swallowed hard and looked up at him with frightened eyes.

He laughed. "You look fine missy. Show me the shoes you bought."

She found herself struggling to carefully bend at the knees as she reached down to pick up the shoe box from the bottom of her closet. She was suddenly self conscious that it was nearly impossible to move without exposing herself and for some reason she was painfully embarrassed.

Mick's eyes were amused as he watched her carefully contort to slip on the four inch heels and buckle the strap around her ankle. "Those are some fine 'come fuck me' shoes missy. Stand up and turn around, show me how proud you are of how fucking sexy you are."

She stood and carefully turned around, teetering a little precariously on her new high heels. She was careful to stand straight and tried to smile but her lips trembled and betrayed her. She could not fight the fear in her voice when she asked, "Mick Sir, are we going out... um... out in... in public like this?"

"Not tonight missy but there will come a time when you will. There will come a time when I will ask you to wear less. But tonight we are going to visit my mentor and his slave in their home."

A small wave of relief flowed through her. She knew she could do that. Her smile gained a little confidence.

Missy looked at the sheet of paper Mick had given her as she drove up the long dark road. Mick had insisted that they drive separately and handing her a map and a set of written instructions. He had spoken at length about how he expected her to behave in the home of his friend and mentor. "You will only speak when directly questioned. If he asks you any questions you will refer to him as Sir. You will kneel on the floor at my feet if you have not been directed to kneel elsewhere. We are here to watch and learn. I do not expect that you will be asked to do more, but if that changes I will expect you to obey me, no matter what you are told to do. Because we are there to watch and learn it is permitted for you to look around, but do not stare rudely at anyone. It is very rude to ever stare at another Master."

He had told her to wait fifteen minutes after he left to leave, promising that he would be there before her and that she should wait in her car until he came to get her. He had pulled on a black leather jacket that was a couple sizes too big and gave her a quick wink. "Cheer up missy this is a happy day. You have given yourself to me. This is a celebration not a test."

She looked at the map and read the number on post beside an open iron gate and drove up a smoothly paved drive way. She felt a wave of terror when she saw a number of cars parked along the road, realizing that there was some kind of gathering or party going on at the big house that loomed ahead. She pulled up behind Mick's battered old pickup truck and waited until he opened her door and held out his hand for her to take.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12