Mick Britton: Training missy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Missy stood on trembling legs and blinked in surprise. A wave of uncertainty shook her. She knew that Lolly was not supposed to come and now, to her embarrassment, she had come from just watching Mick fucking someone else.

Mick's voice was proud, "Good girl, missy. Very good girl."

At his words of praise, missy smiled a shaky smile. She silently mouthed the words, "Thank you, Mick Sir."

Mick pulled himself free and she saw the sight of his slowly subsiding cock, shining wet with fluids. For the first time missy found herself lunging toward him, fighting the shackles that held her standing against the wall. Mick looked up in surprise and seeing her eyes locked on his cock, smiled. "You want this?"

Missy nodded frantically, twisting and straining to reach him. Her mouth open, and for the first time a soft pleading whine rose up in her chest.

Kennedy laughed and pushed Kitten out from under his caftan, "Go tend your Lolly. Clean her up. But be very careful. If she comes you both will suffer my wrath." Kitten scrambled to kneel between Lolly's spread legs and began to delicately clean Lolly with tiny little laps of her tongue. Lolly flinched and twitched with each soft touch.

Slowly the older man levered himself to his feet. He groaned, "Fucking old knees. I should have made one of you younger folks fetch me my chair." Once he was on his feet, he looked at Mick. "Do you want me to let her go?"

Mick was still standing nude, and he nodded. As soon as the shackles were loose missy dropped to her knees and crawled to Mick. As her face came close to his wet and shining cock, she looked up at his face and noiselessly mouthed, "Please." When he nodded, missy began to slowly carefully lick him clean. The flavor was strong with the salty sweet taste of Lolly and the richer salty bitter taste of his come. Missy could feel her cunt quivering as the flavor and scent filled her senses. She found herself making soft greedy whimpers as she thoroughly cleaned every drop of fluid from him.

Once he was completely cleaned she took him one last time completely into her mouth and held him there for just a few seconds, burying her nose in the still damp hair at the base of his cock and inhaling deeply. An electric thrill shot through her as she felt him flex and twitch in her mouth. Again an unexpected shudder of pleasure shook through her as another little orgasm ignited in her core. A soft rhythmic groan of pleasure escaped her.

Kennedy was watching her closely, "She just came again didn't she?"

Mick pulled away and looked down at her, "Missy, is that true? Did you just come again?"

Missy felt her face heating up. Every ounce of her being just wanted to bury her face in Mick's groin again. But she nodded obediently and said in a nervous voice, "Yes, Mick Sir. Did I do something wrong? I didn't do it on purpose. It has just been happening." Realizing she was starting to babble a little bit, missy bit her lip and lowered her head.

Kennedy laughed, "Well that is something." He walked over, grabbed her collar, and lifted her to her feet. "Look at me, missy. Did you come when you were watching?"

Missy nodded; her face was a mask of embarrassment. "Yes, Sir."

"And you came again just now when you were cleaning Mick's cock off?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Does this happen very often, just coming without being touched?"

"Um... sometimes, but it was when I was younger. When I was nervous, afraid or excited about something and it would just sort of explode. I didn't know what it was until I was in my teens. But now, um... lately... it has started happening again. Tonight when I was waiting for Mick, I had been kneeling for a long time and I was very nervous and when I heard him coming in, walking down the stairs, it happened again. They are little ones and very sudden, like little explosions. They kind of happen without warning. I don't know how to make them stop."

The older man chuckled, "You are a little firecracker aren't you? Do they leave you feeling satisfied?"

Missy blushed and shook her head, "No, Sir, not satisfied at all."

Kennedy erupted with laughter, "And honest too." He let go of her collar and looked down at Lolly and Kitten. Kitten had curled up in a ball next to Lolly and was purring. "You two go on back to the ballroom, no dancing." Lolly and Kitten jumped to their feet and quickly departed.

Kennedy turned to Mick, "I would not punish her for this. Explore it and exploit it. Perhaps she can learn to control it, perhaps not. I would not be surprised if you could teach this one to come on command with very little preparation. She has a very short fuse." He was laughing at his pun as he walked out of the room.

Mick was pulling on his clothes and he looked at missy, "So, my little student, you have seen a lot today. Do you have any questions?"

Missy slowly lowered herself to her knees, "I have a thousand questions, but I think I would like to think about them a little before I ask them. Mostly I want to know, Mick Sir, if I did okay?"

Mick gave one of her braids a little tug, "Yes, missy, for the first time here you did okay." Still using her braid as a leash he lifted her to her feet and pulled her body into an embrace, holding her close. His lips were soft and gentle as he kissed her, his hand on the back of her neck, warm and strong, pressed her face to his. When her hands came up to wrap around his neck he pulled away and murmured, "Hands down, missy, clasp them behind your back." His mouth took hers again, kissing her deeply, endlessly until her legs threatened to collapse under her.

Her eyes were closed and her lips fluttering with her gasping breaths when he released her. She leaned heavily against his chest and he could feel her heart beating heavily in her chest. Mick's voice was a soft growl in her ear, "Come for me, missy."

A sharp spasm of excitement shook through missy, not an orgasm but an incredible rush of excitement. She tensed, consciously clenching and unclenching the muscles of her cunt, pressing her thighs together. A tiny whimper of frustration leaked out of her lips and she ground her crotch against him, trying with all her might to obey but not able to make it happen. It was there, she could feel it lurking just out of reach. Her words were a soft desperate plea, "Can't, help me, almost." Mick reached down and cupped her whole sex in his warm hand pressed; gently vibrating his hand like he had the first time they were together. Missy groaned and begged, "Say it again. Say the words again."

"Missy, come for me, now."

A wave of exultation seemed to lift her higher as the she exploded and wave after wave of ecstasy flowed over her. Her legs failed and Mick was literally holding her up with the hand between her legs. Missy made a strangled sound as two of his fingers slipped deep and pressed hard inside her, sending another strong wave of sensation through her whole body. Instead of waning it seemed like the waves of feeling just kept growing. Each time he lunged his hand deep into her, Mick would command, "Come for me," and missy would convulse around his fingers inside her.

When missy woke she was laying on the floor and Mick was kneeling between her legs. His fingers were still deep inside her cunt and as he pressed them into her she felt her body flinch and quiver. As soft sob of exhaustion welled up inside her; it was almost painful now. The muscles of her belly and thighs cramping and the inside of her cunt felt raw and sore. Another sob followed and to her confusion, she began to cry in earnest, deep soft sobs shaking through her.

Mick's fingers inside her stilled and she whimpered in distress. It was almost like she was afraid that it would end, that when he pulled his fingers out, her heart would come out in his hand. Her voice was hoarse and naked, "Don't stop, never stop." She tried to push against his hand but he pressed down on her belly forcing her to be still.

Mick leaned down and gently took her whole cleft in his mouth, holding it warm and wet, not licking or teasing, just keeping it trapped in his mouth as he slowly almost imperceptively drew his fingers from her. The sensation of his mouth was so soft, so warm, so infinitely soothing that missy let out a long soft moan and whispered "Oh yes, that's so nice." She did not protest as she felt his hand leaving her.

They lay still like that for what seemed like several minutes and then Mick slid up and took her into his arms, lying on the floor next to her.

"Why were you crying?"

Missy gulped and choked down a giddy laugh, "I am sorry, Mick Sir, I don't really know. I guess I just sort of felt overwhelmed. All this stuff has been happening tonight, and then it felt so strong, almost too strong. I wanted it to stop, but I was afraid for it to stop at the same time. I felt like crying before but now I feel kind of like laughing." Missy stopped and fought down another crazy wave of giggles, "Mick Sir, please can we go home?"

Mick stood and pulled her to her feet, "Soon, my little student, soon." He kissed her on the forehead and attached her leash to his belt. "We should thank our hosts and then we will have to find you something to wear home."

Lolly helped missy dig through the lost and found. She found a black loose knit dress that fit a little better than the spandex number Mick has chosen for her but left very little to the imagination. It had a very low cut back that went down almost to her butt crack. Missy turned around in front of the mirror and smiled. While it was not as tight, it draped in a way that seemed to emphasize her nakedness underneath. And the fabric was almost translucent, when she turned in the light, the shimmer of her skin shown through. Missy smiled, "I like this one better, but if you find that other dress save it for me. Mick picked it out for me and I want to keep it."

Lolly nodded, "I know what you mean. I still have the first outfit that my Master bought for me. It doesn't come anywhere near fitting anymore but it still has so many memories." Lolly gave her a hug. "My Master was right. This is a special time, when you have just given yourself to your Master. I can remember how my feelings seemed all crazy. I was wildly happy one minute and terrified the next. Hopefully our Masters will let us be friends. I would love to hear how things are going for you."

Mick did not seem to notice she was wearing a different dress and missy felt a little pang of frustration. She had been a little nervous he might be angry that the first dress was lost and then had a little fantasy he would notice that the new dress was so much nicer. His apparent unconcern for the whole issue was a little bit of a disappointment.

Missy stood still and silent as Mick spoke to Kennedy at the door. "I want to leave my truck here tonight we will come back tomorrow to pick it up. I don't want her driving home alone."

"That will be fine, my boy. If it is not too early come up to the house."

Missy walked barefoot out to her car with Mick's hand on her leash. As they walked by there was a small group of men leaning up against a car, smoking and passing a bottle around between them. Missy kept her eyes down. One of them raised the hand holding the bottle as if to offer to share and called to Mick, "Evening."

Mick nodded and grunted curtly, "Evening," but he did not stop walking.

As they passed by, missy heard one of the others make a derisive comment, "Kennedy's dick," and the other men laughed nervously. Mick stopped and turned to face the men. His face was perfectly calm, but there was a sudden tension in the air. The laughter instantly stopped and then the little group seemed to evaporate as they hurried back up to the house.

Mick did not say a word, just gave missy's leash a soft jerk and continued to the car. For a brief moment missy was tempted to ask who they were, but then she remembered the clothes pin and swallowed down the words. Mick took her to the passenger door and opened it and, after she climbed in, dropped her shoes on the floor and reached across and fastened her seat belt for her.

It was late and very dark on the little street that missy lived on. She did not worry too much about Mick being seen as they drove up and through the automatic garage door. She sat very still in the car waiting for his instructions. Mick sat in the driver's seat looking forward for a little while and then took a deep breath, "It is late, missy. I am beat. I put in some extra shifts this week so I could get the weekend off. Let's go to bed."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

Special thanks to Dani for her wonderful help editing.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12