Mick Britton: Training missy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Missy felt him stroking her back, "You are right, your marks have faded. We will remedy that soon. We will start out easy, using a variety of different tools and techniques. I will be able to gauge your response from the way your body moves and your cries behind the gag." His hand slowly caressed in a slow circle on her ass and then cracked down sharply on one her cheeks, the swat, sharp and exacting, sent a shock through her body. And then his hand was back, slowly stroking in soothing circles, only striking again after her body relaxed and leaned toward him seeking more. The exercise continued at this maddeningly slow pace. When missy sighed in impatience and thrust her ass out at him seeking more, Mick softly cued her, "Remember your posture. Waiting is part of submitting."

Missy nodded and rested her cheek on her outstretched arm, focusing on holding her body still and passive, surrendering to the measured pace. The only sound she made was soft pained grunts with each crack of his hand against her reddened ass. When Mick finally pulled his belt from his pants, Missy quivered and sighed in anticipation. His words resonated with approval, "I can tell you love my belt." And Missy nodded, thinking to herself how intimate it felt, to be beaten with something he wore all the time on his person. The searing pain of the belt was sharper, cleaner than the spanking, and she found her cries matching the tone of the pain coursing through her body. Each blow seemed to have an evolution, first there was an impact and a sound that almost echoed in her ears and then a searing heat would build until it was a sharp flaming agony before fading to a deep pervasive heat. Each muffled scream seemed to build and dwindle with the pain.

Again there was a wait between blows. Mick seemed to deliberately give her time to adjust to the pain, to encompass and understand the nuance of each ticking second. He worked his way from the backs of her knees to her shoulder blades. Her body would surge and undulate, swaying from her grasp on the rope with each shock. Each blow would wait until the shudders of pain would subside and she would soften and open to the next blow. Missy found her mind slowing and her body began to have a loose warm sensation.

Mick stopped and ran his hand across her welted flesh, gleaming with sweat. His voice seemed to come from far away, "So beautiful, so fucking beautiful." When he lifted the switch, he spoke softly, "This will be more intense."

Missy heard the characteristic whistle of the switch as he swung it through the air. This time there was less noise on impact but it felt like the pain sliced into her, cutting across her shoulder blades. There was no build to the pain. It was instant and sharp and once it started, it did not stop. It scorched through her, consuming all thought. She felt like a band of fire had been laid across her skin. Her hands gripped the rope convulsively as her knees buckled for a second and a shrill squall of agony was ripped from her lungs. Just as quickly missy straightened her legs and resumed the posture. Soft whining whimpers shook through her and she found herself leaning toward him, instantly craving more of this, impatient for this white hot agony. Mick's voice was soft and reassuring, "Do not seek more; just experience what you have. Embrace it. Understand it. Each time I will seek your consent and you must acquiesce. I will need to hear your wish. Remember, to make it stop, all you need to do is let go of the rope."

Mick asked, "Again?" Missy grunted and nodded her desire. Again the agony slashed through her. This time she had tightened her legs, forcing them to hold her weight and she felt herself rise up on her toes as a shrill whistling screech escaped out of her nose.

The pace remained deliberate, but all sense of time had evaporated. Missy stood hanging from the rope, her eyes clenched shut, and her jaws clenched around the gag in her mouth. The pain seemed to reach a kind of plateau, a constant seething roar. In became her central focus, the only thing in her awareness. All else was peripheral. Mick's voice was just part of it, a vibration rising up through the sea of lava she floated upon, more of a sensation than a sound.

And then it began to change, the pain remained, the central blinding reason for her existence. But her agony seemed to ignite an enhanced awareness, she realized that she could feel everything with a detail that she had never achieved before. She could hear her heart beating and the rush of blood through her veins. Not only could she feel the rope in her hands, she could feel its texture. She could feel the prickle of sweat breaking out on her body and then the soft slow drops as they moved across her skin. Each breath she pulled in through her nose and around the gag, felt cool, almost icy as it flowed into her lungs. Even the floor under her feet was cool and smooth.

Her entire body felt weightless, and aflame. No, she was not 'on fire' she was the fire. She was a flickering flame. Now when she felt Mick ask, 'again,' she felt an exultation and her muffled cries behind the gag were joyous celebrations of the agony he would soon bestow upon her.

Something seemed to be growing within her, fed by the pain. Each blow lifted her higher and missy realized the pain was somehow transmuting into something else, taking her with it. No longer making a sound she swayed under the storm inside her, barely able to answer Mick's queries. The only thing that fueled her external awareness enough to answer him was the conviction that it had to continue. She was right there, teetering on the verge of something that had no name, but something she must attain.

Missy had no memory of her hands slipping down the rope, her body slowly subsiding to the floor, writhing in her paroxysm. It did not feel like an orgasm, it was bigger than that and did not come from any one place in her body. It was like her entire awareness just suddenly expanded, and for an instant she was part of everything. Than like a candle in the wind she was extinguished.

When she woke, missy was laying on the bed on her stomach. The amazing hyperawareness was still there, she could feel the sheets underneath her, the slightest movement of air sent cascades of tingles across her skin. When Mick's hand touched her back, smoothing some cool ointment across her welts, the sensation was amplified and sent echoes resounding through her. She felt her body shudder.

Oddly his voice seemed muted, "Does that hurt?"

Missy worked her jaw and realized that the gag was gone. Her voice was a husky rasp, "Not pain. Feels amazing." Then as her awareness returned, she coughed and cleared her throat, her vocal chords raw and sore from screaming, "Oh, Mick Sir, oh my god." Then her voice broke and she could not speak as emotion cascaded over her. There were no words to express what she had gone through. She turned to crane her neck to look in wonder at this man who had given her this thing. His eyes met hers, looking at her with a soft measuring look. She found that her face was wet with tears. She whispered, "Thank you."

His expression softened and he gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "You are welcome, my little student. I want you to rest for a while and then we will drive to Kennedy's and get my truck."

Missy frowned, she remembered Mick saying something to Kennedy about coming back in the morning and it must be getting well into the afternoon by now. She mentally shrugged, this was up to him. He would tell her what to wear and when they were to leave. Oddly, it did not even worry her that they were going to be leaving in the daylight. It was like she had gone through the fire and it had burned away her doubts. She smiled softly and let her head sag to the surface of the bed and let her body float weightless as she tried to comprehend what she had experienced, what she was becoming.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

Special thanks to Dani for her wonderful help editing.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12