Mick the Dick Ch. 13

Story Info
Who's tailing Mick?
3k words
4.59
19.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It normally only takes a few minutes to get to Carla's apartment, but I decided to take a more scenic route. Carla had dozed off, so she wouldn't know, as long as I didn't make any real erratic moves.

If it was Holly in the Vette tailing me, I sure in hell didn't want her to find out where Carla lived. I also didn't want Carla to see Holly following us. I've cut things close enough for a while.

Normally I avoid streets that have a lot of red lights. But this way had quite a few. I was hoping to catch one changing to red so I could let the Vette get caught. As usual traffic signals never do what you hope. I caught a red signal at the one street. The Vette was still a half block behind me. I had to find out if in fact it was following me. I made a right turn on red, went to the first alley, made another right, and killed the lights. I saw the Vette go past the alley. It was the same as Holly's. I backed out and went the opposite direction from when I turned in. I could see the taillights of the Vette still going away from me in my mirror. I made a left and then turned my lights back on. I went back to the normal route to Carla's.

As I pulled up in front of the building, I gently shook Carla. "Hey, schweetheart. We're home."

Carla woke up, sat up, stretched, and looked around. "Oh, my place. I thought you were going to abduct me and take me to your place."

"Not tonight dear. You said you wanted to get some sleep, didn't you? Remember, that boss you work for."

"Oh yeah. Him." Carla stretched one more time. "Are you sure you don't want to spend the night here? It's closer to the office. I could give you a little exercise to help you get to sleep." She put her hand on my leg and slid it up to my cock. "You know, exercise!"

Carla leaned over and kissed me hard while she squeezed my cock. I could feel my cock stiffen. "Well, I could, but I know tomorrow is going to be a long night."

"Yeah, but look at the time you'd be saving. Sleep here, go to the office for a while. Go home to change and then you'd be ready to go once you pick up the limo."

You know, she made perfect sense. But how much sleep would I get.

Then Carla smiled at me and gave me inspiration, "Of course. I could follow you to your house. We could exercise for a while and then go to sleep and I could let you sleep a while in the morning."

Having one woman following me around is one thing, but two? "You know, maybe staying here tonight is a good idea. Why don't you get out here, let me go park in the garage, and I'll be right in."

"You won't take off on me will you?"

"No, no. Wait for me in the lobby."

Carla leaned over and kissed me, opened the door and got out. I made a U-turn and pulled into the garage. Once I found a parking spot, I called Holly on her cell phone. Yeah, I know it was after 12:30 in the morning.

"Hi Mick. Do you know what time it is?"

"Yeah, I know. Holly, I'm not going to my house tonight. Okay? Don't follow me around, you'll get me in trouble."

"Oh, I take it that means you're not alone. Carla?"

"Yes, I was with Carla when you started following me."

"Mick, I wasn't following you. I'm home, at my parents. I've been here all day. I got a ride home with my father."

"Well then, who's driving your car?"

"I hope nobody. It should be in my father's garage at his building downtown."

It sure looked like hers, and there are very few around like it. "I'm sorry Holly. It must have been one like yours." I'd better apologize just in case it wasn't her.

"Mick. Are you getting paranoid?"

"I don't know, maybe a little."

"I'll take that as a good sign. At least I know you're thinking of me."

"Oh, I was thinking of you alright. I gotta go. Carla is waiting for me."

"Okay Mick Pheury. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"If you go to your parents' party, you might."

"That might just be what I needed to go. I'll see you there."

"Okay, but remember, you only know me as far as the other night when your father introduced us."

"I got it. Oh, and Mick?"

"Yeah."

"I really do love you."

"Yeah, I know Holly, I know. I'll see you tomorrow."

I got out of the truck and locked it up. I walked into the lobby and Carla was at the door watching.

"Who was that?"

"Who was who?" I had to play dumb.

"You had to call her, didn't you?"

"Who?" I looked over at the security guard, "Good evening Mark." Mark nodded.

"Holly. What, did you have to call her to tell her you weren't meeting her at your house?"

"Carla, what the hell are you talking about? I was checking my voicemail." I hated lying to her, but I didn't want to get into it with her about Holly. "If you remember, I told them I'd give them a daily report. I didn't give them one today..."

"So you do it at 1 in the morning?"

"No! I checked to see if either of them called to see why I hadn't done it."

"She's probably at your house now, isn't she?"

"Alright, that does it. Come on." I motioned to the door. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"My place. If I have to prove it to you."

"Alright, let's go.", she said, accepting my challenge.

The security guard looked at us like we were crazy. "Good night Mark." We went back out to my truck. This time I didn't even open the door for her. She got in on her own.

I made the half hour trip in about 20 minutes. We didn't say a whole lot to each other. I pulled up in the driveway and parked the truck. I got out and waited for her. I unlocked the door and turned off the alarm system.

"Here you go, take a look around."

Carla threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. She started unzippering my jacket and shirt before I had a chance to do anything.

"What the hell is this all about?", I asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if you would bring me here, that's all."

"Bring you here? I told you we could do that."

"I know, but then you started hesitating and making excuses why we shouldn't."

"No I didn't. You were the one making excuses why we should stay at your place."

"Well we're here now. What about some exercise."

I picked her up and carried her through the house and into my bedroom.

By the time we got there, Carla had my shirt completely unbuttoned. I laid her on the bed. The truth of the matter is that I almost threw her onto the bed. It's a good thing it is a California King. She almost bounced off. She pulled off her top and undid her pants. I pulled off her boots and then helped her off with her jeans. Then I finished getting out of my clothes.

Carla rolled over off the bed and stood up. "Hold on a second. I didn't check the bathroom."

She took me by surprise. "Check it for what?"

"You've seen it in the movies, the lover always hides in the shower." She ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Okay, so if she wanted to check to see if somebody, most likely Holly, was hiding in there, why close the door.", I said as if talking to myself.

"What was that dear? I couldn't hear you."

"Nothing, dear. Nothing at all."

I heard her flush the toilet and then run water. Okay, so it was time to get rid of the drinks from the evening. She came back out.

"You don't mind if I used your wash cloth and towel, do you?"

"Of course not." You know, it's amazing what the power of suggestion does to someone. I jumped up and walked towards the bathroom. It was time for me to unload the beers I had at Murphy's.

"Where are you going?"

"I wanted to tell Holly it was okay for her to hide somewhere else now."

"Ooo, you!" Carla heaved one of the pillows across the room at me.

While I was at it, I washed up a little too. Let's just call it reciprocity.

When I came back out, Carla had pulled the sheets down and was fast asleep. I knew she was tired, she had already dozed off in the truck when we left Murphy's and that was probably why we didn't talk on the way here. Oh, well. It wasn't the first time I went to bed with an unsatisfied hard-on and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last. I pulled the sheets up over her and crawled in on the other side. I kissed her on the cheek and then rolled over away from her. One nice thing about a California King, even with another person, it's like having a bed to yourself.

I had no sooner rolled over when Carla rolled over towards me and put her arm around me. "Good night Pheury.", she said in a sort of dazed tone.

"Good night schweetheart.", I whispered back to her. She cuddled up against me and went back to sleep.

At 6:25, I was awakened, not by my alarm clock, but by a rather pleasurable feeling. I woke up half alert, as usual, but quickly realized what was happening. Carla was blowing me.

"Wha... what the? Ooo wow!"

"Do you like your new alarm clock?", Carla asked as she took my cock from her mouth.

"Yeah! What a way to wake up."

"I figure I owe it to you, being I fell asleep on you last night."

"Yeah, how 'bout that, we're not even married yet, and already you're acting like an experienced wife."

"Now, Pheury, that isn't nice." She went back to sucking on my cock.

"Wait a minute." She stopped again. "What did you say?"

"What?"

"You said, "we're not even married YET!" What does that word YET mean?"

Oh, Shit! I did say that, didn't I? "Ahh, I guess it was a Freudian slip, maybe."

"Yet. I kinda like the way you said that. It makes it sound like there might be some hope for me yet."

Carla slid my cock almost all the way into her mouth a couple of times and then looked up at me. "Well is there?"

"Is there what?"

"Hope for me?"

"You know this isn't exactly fair, don't you? You're asking me something that you know under these conditions I am going to answer the way you want."

"I know. So is there?"

"Yes Carla, there may be SOME hope for you YET!"

Carla climbed on top of me and slid my cock inside her pussy. She rode me slow and sensual. She had her eyes closed as she rolled her hips, allowing my cock to plunge deeply inside her. "You know, I bet you I could get you to propose to me right now."

"I wouldn't bet on that."

"You don't think I could?"

"Why would you want to ruin a good mood by bring up the "M" word?"

"I just want you to know what you could have every day."

"I'd bet you Holly would make me the same offer." Oops! Have you ever said something and the instant you finish saying it you knew you were fucked?

Carla stopped fucking me and just froze. She glared down at me, right in my eyes. I could feel her muscles tighten up around my cock as if she was trying to strangle me.

"Why did you say that? Why did you have to mention her name? Right here, right now?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I just meant... Oh, never mind. I'm sorry."

Carla climbed off of me and off the bed.

"Carla! I'm sorry, please come back." I fucked myself but good this time. I jumped out of bed, nearly broke my neck when I hit the hardwood floor and slipped trying to catch up to her before she got to the bathroom door.

"Carla, honey. Please wait!"

"Fuck you, Mick!"

"Carla, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mention her name. I was just trying to say there are any number of girls out there that could use sex to manipulate a guy into proposing." Oops! I did it again.

Carla stopped dead in her tracks. I damned near ran into her. She spun around and pointed her finger at me. "If you think for a minute I was trying to use sex to manipulate you, think again buster. I don't need to fuck you to get you to do anything. Damn it, Mick! I love you! I really and truly love you. If that isn't good enough for you, I don't know what is."

"Carla! Please! Shut up a minute and listen to me."

"Don't tell me to shut up!"

"Oh fuck it! Just forget it." I turned around and walked away. The one thing I can't take is an argument with a woman about love. There's no way a man can win. At least I'm smart enough... well let's say experienced enough to know when to quit. At least most of the time.

"Where are you going?"

"To use the other bathroom. I have to get ready for work. So do you."

I started the shower in the main bathroom, leaving Carla to use the one off the master bedroom. After I got in I started thinking. Funny, how the night before, Carla could make all kinds of insinuations about Holly, serious or not, and I had to take it in stride. Yet, I slip and use her name, trying to make a point and it was wrong. I knew it was wrong when I said it. It's a shame I didn't think about it before I said it.

I was standing in the shower letting the hot water splash me in the face when the door suddenly opened. Carla stood there staring at me. I could tell she had been crying.

"Mick, I'm sorry. Can we try this again?" She started to step into the shower with me.

"Come on in."

"I know I shouldn't get so jealous. I don't know why I do. I told you I'm not used to this. You've been married. You've had relationships."

"Wait a minute, you're making me sound like Don Juan or something."

"No! No! I don't mean it that way. See what I mean? Everything I do when it comes to love turns out wrong."

"I thought you were off to a good start this morning."

"Love, not sex!"

"Oh. See, I get the two confused sometimes too."

"I don't know what came over me when I dared you to propose to me. The other night I told you I wasn't ready for marriage. I told you I wanted to make sure you had your space. I told you I know you didn't want to be tied down to just one woman again. Right?"

"Yes. That's what you said."

"And here I am 2 days later trying to get you to propose. See? I'm fucked up."

"Carla, you are not fucked up. You're in love. Like I said the other night, you are probably in love with the wrong guy." Carla started shaking her head. "Not the wrong guy, but you could do better."

"Mick, I told you the other night, you are the right guy for me. When I first started getting interested in boys, my mother had a nice long talk with me about "the right guy". She told me not to rush things and that when Mr. Right came along, I would know it."

Wait a minute! I felt like déjà vu. What is this, some conspiracy that they teach at "Mom School" or something?

"I didn't rush into this. Shit! We've known each other for 4 years now. I think I know you by now."

"But Carla, we've never even really dated or anything."

"So? What's stopping us. We've done dinners. We've gone to a couple of ballgames. We've gone to meetings and conferences that were like mini-vacations. And god knows we know what each other are like in bed. Instead of proposing, how about asking me out on a date. A real date. Dinner, a movie, dancing..."

Now picture this; we're standing naked in a shower, washing each other. "Carla, what are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"How would you like to go out with me?"

"Do you mean like on a date?"

"Exactly, like on a date."

"I'd love to."

"Good, I'll call you at work and let you know what time I'll pick you up."

Carla just looked at me, "Are you making fun of me?"

"No! I'm asking you to go out with me."

"Okay!" She gave me a hug and a kiss."

"Well, at least the big question is already out of the way.", I said with one of my smart-ass grins.

"What's that?"

"Whether you kiss on the first date or not."

"Ooo, Pheury! Now you are making fun of me."

"No I'm not. I'm making fun of US."

We finished bathing and dried each other off. Carla started playing around a little, grabbing my dick and tickling me and stuff while I finished shaving. When I walked back to the bedroom, she was laying, still naked, on the bed with this "come fuck me look".

"Do we have time to finish what we started?", she asked in a devilish tone of voice.

"Before our first date? I don't think so."

"Pheury!" She jumped up off the bed and charged at me, "I swear I'm going to kill you!"

I grabbed her as she got to me. We hugged and kissed for a few minutes. Then I pushed her away. "No. Really. Let's wait until tomorrow. If we're going to do this right, let's make it a real as possible."