Mick the Dick Ch. 19

Story Info
Our favorite PI's first date with his secretary.
2.9k words
4.63
20.6k
00

Part 19 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a little bit of a problem controlling my truck. Not because of how much I had to drink, but because of Carla playing with my cock. I finally had to tell her to ease up a bit. She was so horny that she hiked her skirt up to her hips and began playing with herself.

"Is this the way you act on all of your first dates?", I asked with a chuckle.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"You could take your panties off."

"I'm not wearing any, see!"

"Our first date, and you didn't even wear panties?" Oh, I was having fun with this first date thing.

"Well, I figured it this way, I was pulling out all of the stops. I wanted to get the guy I was going out with tonight. So, I am using all of the dirty tricks."

"Just to get him, huh?"

"Yup! Just to get him."

"Well, I appreciate the warning. I'd better watch myself."

"Oh, Mick! I'm having a wonderful time tonight. Thank you."

"Oh, really? Well thank you."

"I mean it Mick. This has been one of those great nights I wish would never end."

You know something? She was right. Even though I was having a good time, I hadn't really taken the time to think about it. But she was right on the money. "I'm glad. I'm having a great time too."

"Are you really? I mean, you're not just saying that, are you?"

I had thought about making one of my normal wise cracks, but I could tell Carla was really serious. I didn't want to screw things up like I did the other morning. "No, I mean it."

She leaned over and kissed me hard on the cheek. "Mick, is it wrong to tell someone you love them on a first date?"

"It all depends on whether it's the truth or if it is just a ploy to get them into bed."

"I really, really love you, Mick Pheury. Now you decide on whether I'm just trying to get you into bed or not."

All of the sudden, Carla realized we weren't heading back to her apartment. "Where the hell are we going?"

"My place. Is that okay?"

"Sure, but you picked me up at my place, remember?"

"Of course I remember."

"My bed is just as big as yours.", Carla said snidely.

"Yes it is, but I have the hot tub."

"That's a good point, but I didn't bring my swim suit."

"Who needs a swim suit?"

"On the first date? Mick Pheury, what kind of girl do you think I am?"

I had better really think about how to answer this one. "I'm still trying to figure that out. That's why I'm taking you to my place." I looked over at her and winked.

She smiled back as she leaned across the console and laid her head on my shoulder. Unlike the last time she did that, she stayed awake.

When we got to my house, she didn't waste any time. She went right to the bar, fixed us each a drink, and took them right to the bedroom. I went in the bathroom and when I came out Carla had found a couple of candles I've had around, and lit them. She was laying on the bed in just her stockings, garter, and bra. The garter and bra were black lace. In the glow of the candles, the normally rather masculine styled bedroom looked rather romantic.

"Mick, I'm not bringing up marriage or anything… '

"I hope not, this is only our first date."

"I'm not. But how would you like to come home to this every night?"

"I wouldn't!"

"Why not?"

"Because, me being the boss, you'd be getting home after me."

I took off my clothes and, unlike I do when I usually come home by myself, folded them and put them on a chair next to my closet. I sat my .45 on top of them. I walked over to the bed and Carla held her arms up as an invitation to join her. I slid on top of her as she wrapped her arms around my chest. As we kissed, I slid my hands behind her and unfastened her bra. She slid her arms out from the straps. I lifted off of her and unfastened the garter and unhooked her stockings.

"I thought you like it when I wear lingerie.", Carla remarked.

"I do, very much. But that's for fucking. I thought you said we were going to make love."

Carla gave me a big grin as she rolled her stockings down her legs and slid them off. She tossed her bra, garter, and stockings off onto the floor. I slid back on top of her as we kissed some more. I kissed my way down to her neck, and to her boobs. I licked and nibbled on each one of her nipples and then continued down her stomach. I tongued her navel and she busted out laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'm ticklish there."

That was funny, all the times we fooled around and I never knew her belly button was ticklish. Carla spread her legs, anticipating my next move. She brought her knees up and rolled her hips exposing her entire pussy to me. Her breathing was more like panting. I watched her firm, tight belly heave with every breath. I slowly worked my way across her abdomen, teasing her with my tongue. I licked around the mound of her pussy and along her upper thighs, but never touching her pussy.

"Ooo, Mick! Stop teasing me.", she purred. "Lick me. Lick my pussy."

I couldn't help myself. I had to tease her. I wanted to get her so excited that she would climax as soon as I slid my tongue across her pussy lips and clit. She grabbed my head and guided it towards her pussy. Then I licked her pussy. I licked her lips, separating them with my tongue. I licked up towards her swollen clit and pressed my tongue hard against it. Almost instantly, she orgasmed. "Oh god, Mick. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

She let out a loud moan as she gasped for air. I continued licking her, sliding my tongue inside her. Her juices coated my tongue as I tongue-fucked her. I slid two finger of my one hand inside her pussy as I continued to lick her. I rubbed my fingers against her "g-spot" causing her to have another orgasm. "Oh my god Mick. Stop! Stop!"

She tried to shut her legs, but I held them open. I refused to stop, continuing to rub her "g-spot" and licking her clit. "Oh Mick, please stop," she pleaded as she tried to push my head away, "that's enough. I'm going to cum!"

I kept going until Carla thrust her head back into the pillows. She thrust her hips up, forcing my face hard against her pussy. That was when I felt her squirt. Cum shot out from her pussy in several blasts. I kept licking her clit as I fingered her "g-spot". Carla was screaming like I had never heard. She was finally able to push my head away from her pelvis.

I had heard that some women could actually cum, but I had never actually experienced it first hand, no pun intended. Carla was completely exhausted as she laid on the bed trying to catch her breath. I just laid next to her looking at the expression on her face as she finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Damn, Mick. How'd you do that?"

"I heard about it somewhere. Did you like it?"

"Pheury, you're a madman. Damn. I've never felt anything like that in my life." She raised up on her elbows. "Oh, my god. Your bed is soaked. Did I do all of that?"

"Well I sure as hell didn't."

"Oh, Mick, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what. I made you do it."

"Yeah, but… Did you know I was going to do that?"

"Well, I had an idea I could make you do it. How'd you like to come home to that everyday?"

"I wouldn't!"

"No?!?"

"Nope. I don't think I could take it. I'd be walking around funny all the time."

We just laid there for a few minutes in an embrace. Then Carla rolled me over on my back. She stroked my cock while she kissed me and then slid down until her face was at my cock. She licked all around the head of my cock and then up and down the shaft. She tickled my ball sack with her one finger as she slid my cock in her mouth.

She sucked on my cock for several minutes, until she was happy that it was as hard as it would get, and then she slid up on top of me. She straddled my hips and lowered herself down onto my cock. She held my cock at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing it back and forth allowing her soaking wet pussy to lubricate the head of my cock. She then slowly lowered herself onto me, letting it slide inside her. She took my entire length inside as she sat on top of me.

"Mick," she said, "Don't cum inside me. I'm not safe right now."

"Okay!" What else am I supposed to say, right? I admire a woman that can be that honest.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum and I suck you off."

I really admire a woman that can be that honest. She started to ride me, allowing my cock to slide in and out of her. She rolled her hips causing my cock to rub against the inside of her pussy as she tightened various muscles.

After a while, it became obvious her legs were tiring. I rolled her over and rolled on top of her without my cock ever leaving her pussy. Slowly and very methodically I slid my cock in and out of her. I pushed down hard on each thrust making sure I rubbed against her clit as much as possible.

"Oh, yes, Mick. Like that. Harder! Just like that! Fuck me harder!"

I thrust my cock inside her. Soon she was having yet another orgasm. She dug her finger nails into my back as she clenched onto me. Once her orgasm subsided, I slid my cock out from her.

"Kneel.", I said as I lifted up from her.

Carla rolled over and raised up onto her knees. I slid into position behind her and slid my cock between her legs and straight back inside her pussy. She was so wet it took no effort at all to get back inside her. I fucked her doggie style for a good while. I could feel my cock building to an orgasm. The sperm rushed into and filled my cock. I slowed my pace, trying to prolong the ecstasy we were both experiencing. My cock sliding inside Carla's pussy felt so good, I almost hated having to pull it out. But neither Carla nor I were ready for any unexpected presents.

"I'm getting close." I slid my cock from within Carla. She spun around on the bed and pushed me backwards onto my back. She took my cock in her mouth and began cycling it in and out of her mouth. I watched my cock disappear in her mouth on each stroke. Soon, my cock exploded into her mouth with a torrent of hot cum. Carla kept bobbing up and down, never missing a stroke as my cock continued to spurt my sperm into her mouth. She swallowed each blast, never spilling a drop from her mouth.

I felt as though she sucked every ounce of strength from my body. Carla continued to lick my cock well after I had finished cumming. She slid over to the edge of the bed, stood up, and walked towards the bathroom. I still didn't have the energy to move. In a few minutes, Carla had returned.

"Why don't you get up and let me take this comforter off. I'll throw it in the washer."

"Arrgh! I can't move."

"Come on, you wimp. Get up."

I rolled over to the edge and pulled myself to a sitting position on the edge. As I did, Carla removed the comforter. "Damn, we did a number to this."

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Are you complaining?"

"Hell no! I'm just saying that I've never done that before."

I finally stood up. "Man, I need to get in the hot tub for a while. Care to join me?"

"Yeah, let me put this in the washer first, then I'll be out. Why don't you get us something to drink?"

"Okay. I'll see you out at the tub."

I grabbed two beers and headed outside. I removed the cover and got in. It felt wonderful as I slowly slid into the hot, circulating water.

I had almost fallen off to sleep when Carla placed the ice cold can of beer against my neck. I just about jumped out of my skin. "Damn, that's cold!"

Carla just laughed as I slid back into the warmth of the hot tub. She slid in next to me. "So, how'd I do?"

"How'd you do, what?"

"On our first date. Was I good enough for you to call me again?"

"Well, I don't know. It's not over yet. You could still screw things up."

"Wanna bet?"

"Well, I'm not going to trick you or anything."

Carla reached up and placed my arm around her shoulders as she cuddled up next to me closer. "I've had a great night, Mick."

"Me too."

"So what's got your attention?"

"My attention? Nothing. Why?"

"Something's on your mind. What?"

"Nothing. I'm just relaxed."

"You sure?"

"Yeah! I'm sure."

"Okay. If you say so. Where does the Armacost case stand?"

"No where. It's done. Mrs. Armacost will be in Monday to settle up."

"That's nice. What about Holly?"

Oh oh! Sounds like the making of a trap to me. "I guess she'll be in too. She didn't really say. I feel a little funny charging both of them though. After all, it was the same case."

"Sometimes your honesty is too good."

"Yeah, I know."

"I don't blame you though. It was kind of like the same case. You did only have to watch the same person."

"That's what I… was thinking." Damn, almost said that's what I told Holly. "I am a little worried about Mrs. Armacost though."

"Why's that?"

"She keeps talking about revenge."

"Revenge? Isn't killing her husband's career and "good name" enough? She's probably going to take him to the cleaners."

"I don't think so. She doesn't need his money."

"You don't think she'd do something stupid like try to kill him, do you?"

"No, I don't think so. But she told me she didn't know how "YET", but that she would get even. The word "YET" is what has me concerned. That means she's putting some time into this."

"That could be bad."

"Well, you know what they say about a woman scorned…?"

"Oh yeah! There's nothing worse."

"My question is, what does a scorned woman do to get even when she doesn't have to?"

"That's a good question. She could afford to do or have done just about anything to him."

"That's true. Most women would take the husband for what he is worth, financially. She doesn't need that. I think she's going for image."

"I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid."

"Me too. She's got the world by the balls right now. What more could she want."

"Maybe she's just mad. Maybe after she talks to her attorney she'll calm down. Maybe he'll calm her down."

"Let's hope so."

"What about Holly, how's she taking it?"

"Okay, I guess. She said she wishes they could just forget the whole thing and go back the way it was a year ago."

"What? Is she stupid? Armacost has been a womanizer for years."

"Yes, but Holly doesn't know that. Or should I say, didn't know that. To her, he is still her father first."

"I guess I can sympathize with her. If he always took good care of her…"

"Apparently he did. Even Teresa said they were close. Part of the problem is that they always sheltered the kids from their problems. That's why Holly is having a hard time over this, if she'd have known all along..."

"Yeah, but then maybe she'd have been miserable all this time."

"That's quite possible."

"Maybe she wouldn't have turned out to be such a nice girl if there'd been obvious problems in the home."

Sounds like another trap. "That might be."

"So, Mick, what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"That's right. My job is finished. Once I get paid."

"It's getting pretty late," Carla said, "I don't usually stay out this late on first dates."

"You ready for me to take you home?"

"I didn't say that."

"Did you want to stay here tonight?"

"I do, but how would it look?"

I glanced over her wet, naked flesh. "I think it looks fine. Do you think you could put up with what people say?"

"I think so. It's about time I lose my amateur rating anyway."

"Well I don't want the word to get out that you're a professional girl."

"I didn't mean it that way, Pheury."

"Oh, okay. I think."

I didn't exactly feel like driving all the way back downtown anyway.