Mick the Dick Ch. 22

Story Info
Mick is back on the trail.
2.5k words
4.59
19.1k
00

Part 22 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I have let the idea about him going gay slip my mind? I guess seeing him with a knockout like Stacy Schmidt just kind of put that to rest, but it probably shouldn't have.

I called David Schmidt's office, but he wasn't in. His secretary told me she would tell him I called. I tried his cell phone and only got his voice mail. I drove up to his house. On the way past, I looked at the Armacost's residence as well. It looked all quiet. David's Land Rover was in the driveway of his house, so I drove in. I rang the front door bell, and I could hear him yell to wait a minute. About a minute later the door opened.

"Oh! Hi Pheury, come on in. I'm packing."

"Hi David. Where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm packing her shit."

"Oh! How are you doing otherwise."

"Fucking great! If only the bitch would stop trying to call me."

"Call you?"

"Yeah! She really thinks I'm going to bail her ass out of jail. I'll bail her out on one condition, she sign these."

David handed me the separation agreement. It essentially left her out to dry. She'd give up just about everything, at least until the actual divorce proceedings, which will take a year. He agreed to pay her $2000 a month living expenses. She could keep her car, but she'd have to find a new garage to keep it in. At first I thought he was being generous, then I considered her life style and the changes she'd go through. She'd probably have to do something she has never done, work for a living.

"Does she know about these yet?"

"Oh! I'm sure she does. She knows me too well and what I have done for some of my clients. She was pretty fucking stupid, Mick. I gave her everything. Everything she wanted."

"Sometimes that isn't enough."

"Isn't that the truth?"

"I've got a question for you, David. Do you have any idea why Armacost?"

"Hell no! That has me puzzled too. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought she did it just to piss me off. She knows how much I hate him."

"I know this will sound weird, and I'm not just being personal, but does Stacy have any unusual sexual preferences or fantasies? Especially something you may not agree to?"

David laughed. "Mick, you know all women have some type of fantasy that they never tell their husbands about."

"And..."

"Well, I'm sure she does, but I don't know about them. I've tried to have that talk with her, usually under the effect of truth serum."

"Alcohol?"

"Yeah! Stacy is an easy drunk. And, on occasion, I've gotten her drunk enough to get her talking about her fantasies. Who, what, where, when. Frankly, Armacost doesn't meet any of the fantasies she'd talked to me about."

"Can you give me an idea of what?"

David thought for a minute. "Yeah! Sure! What the fuck? I don't care what people think about her now. She always had a thing for trying everything. She kept a scorecard in her head. She wanted to try everything possible. Once in a while she'd go on the web and browse through some of the porn sites. She would see what categories were out there, maybe watch some of the clips or look at the pictures of the different things out there. Some of the things that interested her, she would talk about. We have a little toy box in our bedroom with some of the things she liked. A little bondage now and then. Some toys, you know, dildos and vibrators. We even got into some leather, nothing too much, no pain. She really liked dressing up, as if Friday night didn't prove that. Hell, Mick, I didn't even complain when she wanted to go out with a couple of the girls she's known since high school. Not that a night out with the girls was a problem, but when they'd come back and want to fool around with each other. I mean, that's where a lot of the toys got used. But even that, I didn't mind."

"You mean she was bi?"

"I don't know if I'd exactly say she was bi..., well yeah, I guess she is, but she still acts like girls do in high school. She's never outgrown it. I've even seen her go down on other women. I know, I know, it's more acceptable when women do it with each other, but she still preferred doing it with me, at least that's what she told me."

So, in other words, anything she liked doing or wanted to try, you would go along with."

"Sure. Just about. We actually had a pretty good time, at least I thought so. I got to live out some of my fantasies while fulfilling hers. When we got married, I would never have thought about her being into bondage and stuff like that. My first wife would barely have sex in any other position than missionary. There was one thing I wouldn't do, let Stacy fuck someone else. I mean another man."

"Oh, she wanted to swing?"

"Oh no! Not swing. There was no way she would let me fuck someone else. She wanted to do it though. She thought I'd like to watch her get fucked by some other guy. The weird part was that I think she really wanted to watch me watch her get fucked by some other guy. I'm not a prude or anything, but I guess I'm old fashioned. One of the reasons I married her was to have her to myself. I think that's one of the reasons there is the institution of marriage."

"And she told you about this?"

"Oh yeah! She told me flat out that her biggest fantasy was to get gang banged by a group of black guys."

"Black guys?"

"Oh yeah! Black guys." David opened up one of the boxes he had packed, pulled out a huge realistic black dildo and waved it at me. "See? She has developed this idea that black guys have bigger dicks than white guys. She almost had me talked into letting her fuck some other white guy until she started with this black guy thing. She actually had me considering a white guy. But there was no way in hell I'd let her fuck a black guy much less a group of them."

"Where'd she come up with the idea of black guys?"

"I have no fucking idea. I guess the internet. I don't know. Look Mick, I don't have anything against blacks. I just don't want to see my wife fuck one. I don't want to see her fuck anyone other than me."

"Maybe you should have let her get gang banged."

"What?!?"

"Who would you have rather her fuck, a group of black guys or Armacost?"

David laughed. "You know something? You may be right there."

"I hate putting it that way, but..."

"No, you actually make sense. Hey! You don't think she did this as an ultimatum, do you?"

I had to think for a moment. "I didn't when I started this, but maybe she did. "Well if you don't let me get gang banged than I'm going to do something you'd really hate.""

"Yeah! I wonder. Sad part is, she always seemed happy. Even when she was loaded, we'd make love, or fuck, and she'd seem satisfied."

"That's your problem, David. Women are never satisfied."

"That's what pisses me off, Mick. I haven't cheated on her once the entire time we've been married. I don't think I'm bad looking or anything. I've had women proposition me, but I always turn them down. Some of them really took an effort on my part, but I was still able to do it."

"That's why you're taking this so hard. You're too straight for your own good."

David just smiled at me as he thought about what I said. "Yeah, maybe so."

"How serious was she about this other guy or gang bang thing?"

"Well, I think she was serious, but it wasn't like she talked about it every night or anything. It became more obvious when she was drinking. The alcohol just kind of loosened her up enough that she would talk about it. Funny, she didn't like talking about it when she was sober."

"Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde, huh? But she talked about it more than once."

"Oh yeah! She embarrassed me one night at a party we were invited to. There was this nice black guy there, another guest, that she was hanging on most of the night. It got to the point that there were comments being made about her never coming back to me. The black guy even came over to me and apologized. He ended up leaving early because of it."

"You mean she was that obvious?"

"Yeah. I told everybody she had too much to drink, but I still haven't gone back to any parties at that friend's. And do you know she got mad at ME? She thought I chased the guy away. She actually came over to me and asked if she could invite him home with us."

"That's sad. When are you going to approach her with the choice?"

"The next time the phone rings."

"Do you think her lawyer is going to let her agree?"

"He and I have already talked. He's not happy with my offer, but with 50 grand on her..."

"Fifty grand? Is that how much they have on her? Shit, they don't put that much on murderers."

"Yeah, but murderers don't usually piss off lawyers in general. Remember where most of the judges come from. It's kind of a code. Fuck with one of us, fuck with all of us. As soon as the judge found out that she was fucking one of the most unpopular lawyers, cheating on her husband, one of the more popular lawyers, especially with Armacost's wife and who her father was, she was doomed. And when I didn't show up at the bail review this morning, I think they know where I stand."

After finishing talking to David, I went back to the office. And guess what, I remembered lunch, the world's most perfect food, pizza. Carla and I sat down and I filled her in on what was discussed.

"She wanted to swing?"

"No, according to David, she wanted him to watch her swing."

"That's weird. It's usually the husband that wants to watch the wife get fucked."

"You know, maybe it was because I wasn't married all that long, but I never really had a desire to see my wife get fucked by somebody else."

"It does seem to be something that comes up later in a marriage. But having never been married..."

"But it still doesn't answer my question, why Armacost?"

"I think you may be on the right trail. If David wouldn't let her fuck somebody else, than maybe she just wanted to fuck somebody she knew would drive him nuts."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Mick, you watch porn, right?"

"Sometimes. I mean. I don't go to porn sites everyday on the web. I might watch some porn once in a while. I have a few porno movies at home. But usually I watch them at stag parties. You know, when guys can be crude, rude, and socially unacceptable. Do you?"

"Actually, yes, I do. Once in a while."

"Are there some things that turn you on more than others?"

"Of course. But I know where to draw the line between fantasy and reality."

"Well, for instance, have you ever fantasized about fucking a black guy?"

"Fantasize? How do you know I really haven't?"

"Well, I guess I don't. Have you?"

"No, I haven't. But being honest, I have thought about fucking or sucking-off some good looking black guy. I don't care what somebody's skin color is. But I'll never do it just for the sake of doing it. I don't have sex with someone just because it's fashionable. I actually went out with a black guy back in college a few times, but I never got to the point where I'd have sex with him."

"Is it a racial thing, or what?"

"No, not really. This guy was in a couple of my classes. We were friends. We still are. He asked me to go out one night and we did. We had a good time and stuff the couple times we went out, but we never had sex, even though there were times I wished I had."

"You wish you had fucked him?"

"Oh, yeah! A friend of mine dated him after me. She said he had the biggest cock she'd even seen and knew how to use it. She said he could fuck for hours."

"Why didn't you just go fuck him?"

"I don't know Mick, I guess I'm just not that way. Like I said, realistically, I don't fuck someone just to make a fashion statement. Just like making love to another woman. I've never considered having sex with another woman, but I have fantasized about it. I actually used to think about that more in high school. I guess you grow out of it, well most of us grow out of it."

"Have you ever played around with another woman?"

"Mick!!!"

"I'm sorry. I just meant... Never mind!"

"No, I never have. I mean, in high school, you know, teenage girls touch each other, they kiss each other, that kind of stuff. But I've never fingered or licked another woman. So, what kind of fantasies do men have?"

"I think half the problem with men is that they DO what they want, they don't just fantasize."

"Why is that a problem?"

"That's what gets them into trouble. They're married to a blonde but want to get it on with a redhead, they find a willing redhead."

"So, in other words, just like Armacost, if your wife won't fuck somebody you can watch her with, you find somebody who WILL let you watch."

"By George, I think you've got it. Men have a tendency to be a little more open about any fantasies they have. Surprisingly, provided they are open to their wife, many wives will do what they can to fulfill that fantasy. Many times it also fulfills a fantasy the wife may have."

"That makes a lot of sense, Mick. But I still don't know what Stacy Schmidt could give him that his own wife couldn't."

"Maybe just difference. Then again, maybe hope. Maybe he wanted to see Teresa with somebody else and couldn't get that, so somehow he found out Stacy was a little more open to the idea."

"So, you think this has been going on for a while then?"

"I don't know. I'm still trying to figure it out."

I looked at my watch, it was just about quitting time. I finished a couple of replies on the email and locked things up for the night.

"I think it's time to close up shop, how about you?", I asked Carla.

"I've been ready. Murphy's is calling me."

"Yeah, me too."