Mick the Dick Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sergeant McNally."

"Hi Mac, It's Mick."

"Hi Mick. That was a nice job this morning."

"What job?"

"With the camera crew."

"Which camera crew?"

"Come on, Mick. That had the Pheury trademark all over it."

"I don't know what you are talking about, Mac."

"Okay, okay. I get it. Anyway, the reason I called, Benny hasn't been feeling too well. They put him on suicide watch. One of his attorneys is pushing for a reduction in bail so they can get him into a hospital. Originally, the court was holding him without bail. His attorney brought out that he is not a flight risk and has no property out of the country."

"So? That doesn't mean he can't buy out of the country."

"That's what the D.A. pointed out. Then his attorney said that they would prove the act was nothing more than consensual sex and that his client was looking forward to proving that in court."

"So the judge bought it, right?"

"Yeah, but only after Armacost posted the $14,840,000 bail."

"$14,840,000?"

"Yep! That's how much his building is worth."

"The judge made him post his building as bail?"

"Ain't it great?!?"

"I guess that's reason enough for him to show up."

"Well it all depends. If he ends up going to jail..."

"Yeah, but what are the chances of that? With our court system? He's an attorney, he's rich, he's politically connected..."

"But don't forget, so is his wife. Speaking of which, are you planning on meeting her or anything tomorrow? You did say that's when she's coming back, right?"

"Yeah, but very casually. We don't want to tip off the press. I don't want it to be a circus."

"You know damned well they'll be there. Hey, Mick! I have an idea."

"That's a first."

"No, hear me out. How about if we can get her out of the airport without taking her through the terminal?"

"That would be good. How do we do that?"

"Leave that to me. Get me the flight number and time and I'll see if we can't set it up."

"That would work."

With the security measures in place at the airport, I wasn't too sure how he was going to do this, but I was willing to give him a chance.

12