Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Ow... twenty one, thank you Mickie... ow twenty two, thank you Mickie... ow twenty three, thank you Mickie... ow twenty four, thank you Mickie... ow twenty five, thank you Mickie..."

The very darkest part of Mickie's soul was revelling in her revenge over Ashley. The pretty blonde had been a thorn in her side for a long time and she represented everything that was wrong with women's wrestling in Mickie's opinion. This bitch had been handed opportunities that Mickie had to fight for. While Mickie had worked for years to get to the WWE Ashley had won a glorified beauty contest. The fact was that Mickie had paid her dues and Ashley hadn't, but she sure as hell was going too.

"Ow... forty six, thank you Mickie... ow forty seven, thank you Mickie... ow forty eight, thank you Mickie... ow forty nine, thank you Mickie... ow fifty, thank you Mickie..."

When Mickie was satisfied she went over to her bag to get out her strap on. She strapped it on and grabbed one of the steel foldout chairs which were lying against the wall.

She set up the chair next to Ashley and commanded, "Crawl over to the chair and lay on it, on your stomach."

Ashley lifted her head to see what Mickie was wearing and suddenly went very pale.

She had slept with a lot of men in her career to get where she was but none of them were half as big as the monster which was strapped round the brunette's waist. If Mickie tried to shove that thing in her pussy it would probably kill her, but if she didn't obey God knows what the brunette would do to her. Whatever it was Ashley didn't want to find out.

Her cheeks burning with shame the blonde contest winner slowly crawled over to the chair and bent over it, displaying her still peg covered pussy to the wicked brunette.

Mickie slowly walked round to kneel down in front of her so they were face-to-face.

When Ashley didn't meet her eye Mickie said, "Oh come on Ashley, don't you want to get a good look at the reward I promised you?"

When Ashley still didn't raise her head Mickie reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it until her head was level with hers, "Listen very carefully to me Ashley, because I'm only going to say this once. I feel I've been a little too harsh with you. So for this next part I'm going to give you a choice. In a second I'm going to take this strap on dildo and stick it straight up your ass. Normally when I fuck a girl's ass I'll give her a rim job so she'll be nice and lubricated for her butt fucking. But quite frankly, I don't want to lower myself to licking your ass hole because God knows how many cocks you've had up their! So here are your options: it can either go in dry, or you can suck it and lubricate it yourself! The choice is yours bitch!"

Ashley went white as a sheet.

She had whored out her pussy up and down the country and beyond to get where she was but her ass hole had remained untouched. She had always seen anal sex is something so gross and so disgusting that she would never ever try it.

Of course that's what she used to think about lesbian sex, but that was different.

She didn't want to suck on that contraption around the brunette's waist, but what choice did she have? She couldn't fight Mickie and that dildo was going up her ass one way or another so she might as well make it easier on herself.

"...........I'll......I'll suck it....."

"Good choice bitch!" Mickie said pressing the dildo to Ashley's lips.

Ashley reluctantly opened her mouth and began to bob her head on the giant fake cock.

"Ok, more, more, I said more, God is that all you can take? How did you ever get a job around here with that lousy cock sucking mouth. Ha, not only do you suck in the ring and on the microphone but you suck at sucking cock too. Here, let me help!" Mickie said grabbing the back of Ashley's head and began thrusting in and out of her mouth.

Ashley gagged on the cock as Mickie viciously throat fucked her for a few minutes, before taking it out and slapping her in the face with it before reinserting it into her mouth. This continued for a while until Mickie finally grew tired of it.

"Ok bitch, if I were you I'd concentrate on relaxing those slutty ass muscles of yours to make it easier on yourself!" Mickie said pulling out of Ashley's throat and moving around until she was pressing the head of her dildo against the blonde's vulnerable virgin butt hole.

Ashley closed her eyes as she felt the pressure at her virgin rear entrance increase. She did everything in her power to relax her sphincter muscles to allow the massive intrusion into her bowels. Inevitably the head slipped in, allowing Mickie to lay claim to the blonde's anal cherry. Ashley gripped onto the chair with both hands as her body was racked with pain. Mickie waited a few seconds for Ashley to recover, not nearly as long as she waited for any of her other bitches but at least it gave the contest winner's previously un-violated pooper time to stretch and relax around the large invader inside it, before forcing a few more inches into Ashley's misused shit shoot. Ashley whimpered, the cock inside her ass was stretching out her back door in a way that none of the other cocks had stretched out her front door. Mickie kept up this technique, pausing for a second or two before thrusting forward, over and over until finally with one last powerful thrust her thighs came to rest on Ashley's buttocks announcing that every single inch of the impressive looking dildo was buried inside the bimbo's backside.

When she was balls deep Mickie let out a roar of triumph, and began sawing in and out of the dildo-stuffed diva's ass after giving her less than a minute to prepare for it. The thrusts were slow and short at first, moving only a small portion of the strap on within the blonde's bowels. But Mickie gradually increased her pooper pounding pace into a steady rhythm which soon turned to a hard, rough shitter slamming.

Fresh tears ran down Ashley's cheeks, but this time they weren't from pain, they were from shame.

When the butt-fucking first began Ashley's tears were from the pain of the sodomy. Then, when the pain died down, she was filled by an overwhelming sense of shame at being buggered by another woman. And then finally when the pain slowly turned to pleasure she cried with the shame of loving it. She couldn't help it... it just felt so good... it just felt so good to be butt fucked by another woman... oh why did it have to feel so good to be butt fucked by another woman...

Mickie laughed in triumph as Ashley began to push herself back towards the bowel wrecking thrusts. Ashley was just like all the other bimbos who had been handed everything in their lives because they were pretty.

They were all the fucking same. Everyone always told them how beautiful they were because they could look nearly anorexic and still walk around smiling and laughing. What exactly was wrong with a curvaceous woman like Mickie? Why did these bitches always think they were better than her? Why was it that women like Ashley were always so full of themselves?

Mickie didn't know, all she knew was that right now she's going to teach this fucking contest winner a lesson.

If Ashley wanted to act like a bitch then Mickie would turn her into one.

She was going to turn Ashley into her bitch.

She was going to show her where bitches like her belonged, bent over for real women like Mickie, offering their asses to be filled with strap ons.

Grabbing a handful of Ashley's hair Mickie pulled her head back and leaned in so she could lick up her tears, loving the taste of the contest winner's pain and shame. The bitch's cries of emotional pain and physical pleasure was music to Mickie's ears.

"Admit it bitch, you fucking love this!" Mickie growled in Ashley's ear as she continued pulling her hair.

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Fuck me bitch! No fuck you bitch!" Mickie screamed, pulling her hair harder with her right hand and unleashing a flurry of slaps on to Ashley's swollen ass.

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok you win!" Ashley cried hysterically. "I fucking love it ok!"

"Very good, now repeat after me or I swear to god I'll pound fuck your pooper so bad you'll never shit right again! Say, 'I'm a dirty slut who likes it in the butt!'"

"'I'm a dirty slut who likes it in the butt!'"

"Good, now say, 'I'm a disgusting little whore who pimps out her ass for this job!'"

"'I'm a disgusting little whore who pimps out her ass for this job!'"

"Now say, 'I'm a pathetic piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be in the same ring with you and real wrestlers.'"

"'I'm a pathetic piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be in the same ring with you and real wrestlers.'"

"Say 'you're a worthless whore who isn't good enough to lick the boots of Mickie James!'"

"'I'm a worthless whore who isn't good enough to lick the boots of Mickie James!'"

"Say 'you would be lucky to be Mickie James's bitch!'"

"'I would be lucky to be Mickie James's bitch!'"

"Begged me to make you my bitch!"

"Please, please, please, please, please, my wonderful mistress Mickie James, please take my unworthy slut body and make me your bitch! I want to be your bitch! I need to be your bitch! Fuck my stupid ass hole and make me your bitch! Take my worthless shit shoot and make me your bitch! Rip my wretched poop pipe wide open and make me your bitch! It's all I'm good for! Taking your wonderful strap on cock in my stupid little butt hole is all I'm good for! Taking your wonderful strap on cock in my worthless little shitter is all I'm good for! Taking your wonderful strap on cock in my wretched little pooper is all I'm good for! Please, fulfil my purpose in life and make me your bitch, Mickie James's bitch!"

"Ok you asked for this my pathetic little bitch!" Mickie screamed taking Ashley's hips into her hands and began driving the dildo through her bowels at breakneck speed.

Ashley screamed, writhing underneath Mickie as her insights struggled to adjust to the force of the new pace of the sodomy. Eventually they did but Mickie didn't care. She was far too caught up in her butt pounding lust to give a fuck about the blonde beneath her. The room was filled by the sounds of flesh smacking on flesh as Mickie's hips slammed onto Ashley's bruised butt cheeks, making them turn an even darker red as her shitter was practically torn apart by the giant dildo. The only other sounds with the screams which by now were of complete and utter pleasure.

Ashley was now completely loving it. The nerve endings inside her anus were being stimulated, giving her pleasure she had never known before. Although many guys had fucked her, not one of them had lasted this long inside Ashley's tight little pussy. And any pleasure she might have got from a little pussy fucking was being completely dwarfed by this expert ass fucking her new owner was giving her. She was completely and totally unprepared for the pleasure of being buggered by her fellow diva. And even if she had been prepared for the pleasure that being sodomised by another woman could give her she still wouldn't have been prepared for her very first anal orgasm that rocked her to her very core. When it finally hit, Ashley's mind melted and she became a blob of pure blonde bimbo, put on this earth to do the only thing she could ever be good for, fuck. Before she had the chance to recover from her first anal orgasm the blonde was rocked with her second, and her third, and her fourth, and so on. If this was the kind of ecstasy that was awaiting her than Ashley would have no problem being Mickie James's bitch.

Mickie didn't even notice that Ashley was orgasming. She was too wrapped up in her own little world occupied by the tight little ass hole she was fucking. She'd finally found a part of Ashley she liked and now she was going to enjoy it. But all too soon the clit stimulator on the strap on and the sheer perverted pleasure of buggering this worthless woman sent Mickie over the edge and she came pounding into Ashley's ass. Mickie gripped her strap on balls, which as always was filled with her girl cream, and shot her girly liquid inside Ashley's bowels, marking the blonde as her bitch. Mickie continued to thrust gently inside Ashley's shit locker, riding out her orgasm and ensuring every drop of her creamy goo was deposited in the blonde's rectum.

Finally satisfied Mickie pulls out and watches as Ashley's dilated sphincter fails to close properly. She scowled as her cum started oozing out of the blonde's ruined back door and down her thighs. She was going to have to train Ashley not to insult her by allowing her ass to leak out her precious liquidy gifts to her so soon. In Mickie's opinion when she gave one of her bitches the privilege of taking her cum up their asses they should show their gratitude by keeping it inside them for as long as they possibly could and apologise to her when they inevitably lost her cum from inside their ass holes. Oh well, Ashley would learn, eventually, and in the meantime Mickie had some other liquidy gifts to give her new bitch.

Rolling the exhausted diva onto the floor on to her back, Mickie knelt down until she was practically sitting on Ashley's face, her strap on pressed against the blonde's lips.

Quickly coming to her senses Ashley kept her mouth firmly shut, desperately trying to keep the defile dildo out of her mouth.

"Oh come on Ashley, open up like a good little bitch," Mickie chuckled. When Ashley still didn't comply Mickie changed her tactics, "If you don't open that lousy cock sucker mouth of yours and clean you're yucky ass juices off my beautiful girl cock, you'll never know the joy of my dick in your ass hole again!"

After the ecstasy she had just experienced never knowing the joy of Mickie's dildo in her ass again was the very worst fate that Ashley could imagine. So reluctantly the blonde contest winner opened her mouth and allow the soiled strap on to slide past her lips, over her tongue and down her throat. She gagged at the smell and the taste of her bowels as she began to slowly bob her head on the dirty dildo.

"Oh come on bitch, you can do better than that." Mickie said, before an evil smile crossed her face, "Here, let me help you!"

Mickie positioned herself so she is lying face down with all her weight on her hands and toes, her crotch directly level with Ashley's mouth. Moving her hips back and forwards Mickie began to fuck her fellow diva's throat, slowly picking up speed as she used the blonde's mouth like a cunt.

To Ashley's further shame it turned out that she actually like the taste of her own ass and found herself relaxing her throat muscles to allow the strap on dick's now empty balls to slap against her chin with each unforgiving thrust.

Mickie could probably have gotten off again just from throat fucking Ashley, but she was getting tired of doing all the work and besides, she had a better idea how to use her new bitch's sweet little mouth.

Standing up Mickie took off the dildo and walked over to her bag to put it away.

The second she turned her back Ashley tried to get up.

"Stay there!" Mickie ordered in a commanding tone which had Ashley immediately lay still.

Mickie then walked back over to where the blonde was lying and kneeled over her, her pussy inches away from Ashley's face.

"As you can clearly see you've gone and made me all wet with your lusty little cock sucking," Mickie said rubbing her pussy lips, "Do you know what a good bitch does when it's owner is all wet Ashley?"

"... The... the bitch eats it's owner's pussy?" Ashley said weakly.

"That's right, a bitch eats it's owner's pussy. Well done Ashley, I might just be able to train you to be a good bitch yet," Mickie said as she lowered herself down onto the blonde's face.

As Mickie's pussy lips pressed down on to her lips Ashley opened her mouth and extended her tongue to slowly begin lapping at the centre of her new owner's being.

The blonde had been completely drunk for her previous lesbian experience and remembered very little about that night. She couldn't remember having sex with Vince, although she was sure she did, but she could remember what it felt like to have another woman's tongue inside her pussy for the very first time. She could remember the magic that tongue had caused inside her, touching places she didn't even know existed. She remembered this and the heavenly taste of the other woman's cunt juice sliding down her throat as she went down on another woman for the first time in her life.

Right now she was going down on another woman for the second time in her life and not only was she completely sober that the woman in question pussy juice seemed to taste even better than the firsts. Hell, this was the best thing the contest winner had ever tasted.

Ashley found herself bobbing her head upwards, using the momentum to thrust her tongue in and out of the little slice of heaven in front of her in an attempt to get more of the ambrosia like juice out of Mickie's love hole. Her hands came up to cup the brunette's buttocks, squeezing them in the palms of her hands before Mickie grabbed them and place them over her head.

"No touching me with your dirty hands unless I tell you too bitch!" Mickie said as she pressed herself further down onto Ashley, rocking herself back and forth, fucking that beautiful face with her pussy.

Mickie was surprised how well Ashley was tongue fucking her. Either the beautiful blonde had previous rug munching experience or she was just a natural pussy licker. Either way Mickie was going to make sure that her new bitch was going to spend a lot of time in between her thighs.

"That's it slut, eat my pussy! Eat my fucking pussy you dirty little carpet cleaning dyke! You've done this before haven't you! Don't try and deny it, I can tell! I can also tell that you were able to satisfy a lot more women with that mouth of yours than men, because damn girl, you can't suck cock for shit! At least you can get some good head though!" Mickie said as she rode Ashley's face harder, "but don't worry my nasty little rug muncher, I'll help teach you how to give a man good head! When I'm done with you you'll be able to suck cock better than a professional whore! I'm going to see you get your fuck holes stretched out until you're looser than a hundred year old ho! When I'm done with you you'll be able to take any size of cock in your mouth, pussy and ass! Do you want to know how I'm going to do that Ashley? I'm going to turn you into my professional whore! Oh yes, I'm going to pimp out that cum depository you call a mouth to every guy in that fucking locker room! I'm going to have you fucking gang banged! They're going to make you fucking air tight! And the only time you won't have a guy cock in you is when you either have my girl cock inside you or your licking my pussy like you are right now! Get used to licking me because you're going to have your face buried in my cunt for the rest of your fucking life you worthless piece of trash! Oh my fucking god, I'm going to cum all over your slutty face! I'm going to cum in that cunt lapping little mouth of yours! Oh fuck I'm going too..."

Mickie's rant of verbal abuse ended in a long ear piercing scream as she came all over Ashley's face. She became a wild woman, pressing her pussy down hard on the contest winner's face, trying to suffocate her fellow diva with her cunt.

Ashley tried her best to swallow all the delicious girl cum which was being poured almost directly down her throat but there was just too much of it. It completely covered her face and ran into her hair.

Mickie let out a long sigh as she finally stopped coming.

"Do you know what I like to do after a nice hard fucking session?" Mickie asked her new bitch as the blonde was cleaned her pussy of any remaining droplets of cum.

Before the contest winner had a chance to answer Mickie relaxed her bladder and began to urinate directly into Ashley's mouth. The blonde tried to pull away but she was too late to stop the first few spurts from sliding down her throat. She brought up her hands to push Mickie away but thought better of it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers