Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

She tried to avoid the liquid by shutting her eyes and turning her face away. It didn't work. Laying limply on the floor the defeated diva allowed her new owner to use her as a toilet, covering her face and staining her hair in piss.

When she was done, Mickie grabbed Ashley by the head and pressed her face to her cunt.

"Clean me bitch!" Mickie commands the broken diva.

Without a word of protest, Ashley stuck out her tongue and cleaned Mickie's pussy of any left over cum and piss. When Mickie was satisfied she got up, walked over to her bag and began to get dressed again.

"Ok slut listen up, I don't want to be seen with you so after I leave I want you to wait a few minutes and then meet me back in the parking lot! We're then going to use my rental car to drive back to my hotel room to further your training. Any questions bitch?"

"No." Ashley said weakly.

"Good!" Mickie said, as she left Ashley laying on the ground covered in cum, piss and clothes pegs.

Ashley lay on the floor for a few minutes her mind racing.

It would be so easy for her to just pick herself up, take off the clothes pegs, get dressed and get the fuck out of here. She could run away to a place that the WWE and Mickie James wouldn't be able to find her.

But she couldn't, after the ecstasy she had just experienced no amount of emotional and physical pain could keep her away from the woman who had broken her, the woman who had tamed her, the woman who had turned her into her bitch.

Picking herself up slowly, Ashley removed the clothes pegs, got dressed and went to go meet her new owner for a night of depraved lesbian sex that would make her feel incredibly sorry for the next diva that would become like her, just another one of Mickie James's bitches.

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers