Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using all her willpower not to cum on Punk's cock, Mickie wetted a finger with pussy juice and drove it into the knuckle inside Maria's tight ass hole. At the same time she machine gunned her tongue through the interviewer's love hole, her lips wrapped around it, sucking Maria's centre with more power than a vacuum cleaner.

The effect of doing all of this at once left Maria absolutely no choice. She let out a piercing scream and came in her owners mouth, shooting her girl cum down Mickie's hungry throat.

Maria had been Mickie's slut bitch for a few weeks now and she still found it hard to comprehend just how hard a member of her own sex could make her cum. When she thought of all the times she could have been spreading her legs for women like Mickie the interviewer couldn't help think that she had been wasting her life by only having sex with men. But now Mickie had saved her from a life without lesbian sex, and Maria was going to do what ever it took to prove to Mickie that she could make a good lesbian bitch. And if that meant cumming in Mickie's heavenly mouth, then that was a price she was just going to have to pay.

Mickie's eyes fluttered as she savoured every drop of the delicious girl cum, the liquidly goodness slowly oozing down her throat and into her belly. This was awesome for two reasons. Firstly it meant Mickie got a meal of sugar sweet girly cum and secondly it meant she could allow herself to cum on Punk's hard cock. Of course another few seconds and she would have had no choice but to cover that cock with her cream and she hated to think what that would have done to Punk's ego. As it was she got to experience a nice toe curling orgasm while swallowing down the remnants of Maria's sweet cum. What more could a bisexual girl ask for?

It was the second time Punk stopped himself from cumming inside a wonderfully spasming pussy and it nearly killed him. He could have been very content with unloading himself inside Mickie, but there were a few other holes that the straight edge superstar would prefer to fill with his cum.

Over the years Punk had developed two major fetishes. One, a nice, long, blow job and two hard, rough anal sex. The feeling of a girl's mouth wrapped around his cock... her cheeks hollowing out to suck on him... a tongue sliding over his member... the only thing better was to be into the balls in a nice, soft, tight butt.

If he manage to stop himself from cumming inside Mickie's pussy Punk knew his reward was either going to have to be a BJ or some anal. Either way he knew it was going to be worth the torturous pleasure he just experienced.

Once he pulled himself completely out of Mickie's pussy he fell backwards onto the bed, his dick covered in the girl's cunt cream.

Looking over her shoulder Mickie said, "Hay Maria, check this out, Punkie hasn't cum yet."

Maria set up and looked over to where her boyfriend was sitting, "Really, why?"

"Well I'm guessing he wants to cum in our mouths... or on our faces." Mickie laughed, as she slowly crawled over to Punk like a feline predator, "Which is it Punkie? Do you want to cum in our mouths... or on our faces?"

"Either... or..." Punk panted, quietly praying to himself that he didn't blow his load the second one of those sweet mouths wrapped around his dick.

Mickie giggles before taking Punk's dick into her hand and giving it a few short strokes causing him to sigh with satisfaction. She leant her head down and opens her mouth ready to devour the juicy piece of man meat in front of her before she remembers the other brunette.

Turning her head to look at the interviewer Mickie said, "Hay Maria, why don't you come over here and give me a hand... and a mouth."

Maria eagerly crawled up until she was kneeling with Mickie side by side in front of Punk.

Her eyes glued to her bitch's, Mickie, tightening her grip on Punk's cock, bent her head down and ran her tongue from the base to the tip in one long lick. The curvy brunette then presented Punk's prick to Maria who licked her lips before performing the same actions that Mickie just did only on the right side of her boyfriend's dick instead of the left.

They switched back and forth like this for a while before Mickie brought Punk's poll into the centre so they could both lick it at the same time. As their tongues reached the end the girls kissed each other, trapping the tip in between their lips.

Breaking the kiss Mickie slid her lips down the shaft, not stopping until she felt the head of Punk's cock hit the back of her throat. She then removed her mouth and presented it to Maria who repeated this action taking just a little more dick into her mouth than Mickie. The girls continue to outdo each other until they were taking it in turns to deep throat Punk's dick to the balls.

As time went on Mickie and Maria began to bob their heads more and more on Punk's poll. The straight edge superstar's tasty pre-cum was making the girl's cock hungry and they became very greedy about how much time each of them got sucking the yummy piece of man meat.

Eventually Mickie got tired of waiting for Maria to come up for air and began to lick Punk's balls, first taking one then the other in her mouth. When she finally let Mickie have a turn sucking Punk's cock Maria did the same.

The teasing, the kissing, the fucking, the first class suck job, all from two of the hottest divas in the WWE had driven Punk to his straight edge and there was now no going back.

With what he extremely hoped was a masculine cry he erupted himself into Mickie's vacuum cleaner like mouth. As much as Mickie wanted to swallow down all of the gooie load that would be very selfish and grand-pappy always taught her to share. So as the first spurt hit the back of her throat Mickie pulled away, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Quickly getting the picture Maria did the same as jet after jet of Punk's cum squirted onto their tongues and all over their faces.

When it was over the girls quickly swallowed the fruits of their labour before turning to each other to lick the tasty cream off each other's faces. Punk lies back on the bed and watched the scene of eroticism before him.

When it was all gone the girls had a quick but passionate kiss before Mickie said, "My toy is in my bag. You know where to find it. Go and get it for me, bitch."

Instantly Maria knew which toy Mickie was referring to and where to get it. She also knew that Mickie had switched from being a friend to being her owner and from here on in she would seriously regret questioning her. Not that she had any intention of questioning her that is.

Mickie smiled as she watched her obedient little bitch scamper off to get her strap on.

Since meeting her Mickie had always thought that Maria would make a good bitch and so far the RAW interviewer had proven her 100% right.

As Maria returned with her toy Mickie stood up and ordered her, "You may have the privilege of strapping it on me bitch."

"Yes Mickie, thank you Mickie." Maria said submissively, making sure to keep her head down and her eyes on the floor just as Mickie had trained her.

The harness was soon strapped around Mickie's gorgeous waist with Maria kneeling before her securing the straps. This opportunity was far too good to waste.

"Since you've already shown how much you love cock why don't you go ahead and suck my dick you fucking cock sucker." Mickie growled somewhat hypocritically, as she pressed the tip of her fake cock firmly against Maria's lips.

The submissive diva obediently opened her mouth to allow Mickie's bitch tamer access past her lips, over her tongue and slowly down her throat. She desperately concentrated on relaxing her throat muscles to allow every single inch of the dildo into her gullet. Not taking the entire strap on into her mouth might displease Mickie and Maria hated the idea of displeasing her owner. So using all her cock sucking skills Maria was able to take the phoney phallus to the balls on the first try, before beginning to slowly bob her head on it.

Mickie smiled and grabbed a handful of her bitch's hair before beginning to move her hips back and forth, sawing her dildo in and out of Maria's mouth. She looked deep into Punk's eyes as she throat fucked the RAW interviewer and said "Your girlfriend loves my cock Punkie."

"Obviously." Punk said, as he began stroking himself back to hardness.

Mickie allowed Maria to bob on her strap on for a little while longer, watching as Punk readied himself for the next round. She always loved the feeling of having one of her bitches suck on her strap on. The clit stimulation was nice but, as with everything else with a strap on, Mickie found the true pleasure came from the psychology of having a member of her own sex submit to her desires. Like now for instance. As air headed as she appeared even Maria knew that Mickie couldn't technically feel her cock sucking efforts and the clit stimulation could just be as easily achieved if Maria was to give the dildo a hand job or something. But there was the interviewer, on her knees showing just as much, if not more, enthusiasm in sucking on Mickie's strap on than when she had sucked on her boyfriend's real cock. It gave Mickie a great sense of power, but it couldn't come close with the feeling of fucking one of her bitches and right now Mickie was tired of this strap on sucking bullshit. She wanted some pussy, and she wanted it now.

Mickie could tell by the look in Punk's eyes that she wasn't the only one who was ready for a change of pace. The straight edge superstar was obviously feeling very horny and/or incredibly turned on by the scene before him. There was no question in Mickie's mind that she was about to fuck Maria, but she had a good idea how to involve her old friend.

Mickie pulled Maria up by her hair, forcing the cock hungry diva off her strap on. The interviewer was disappointed at first until she reached her feet and was pulled into a passionate kiss by the shorter brunette. Mickie's tongue forced it's way into her mouth and spent a few minutes bullying her tongue around before she finally broke the kiss.

"Go suck Punkie's dick, cock sucker." Mickie growled, pushing Maria to her knees in front of Punk, "Oh and arch your back, spread your legs and raise your ass bitch, I want a piece of your pussy."

No stranger to the rough treatment from Mickie, Maria did as she was told, taking Punk's cock into her mouth as she arches her back, spreads her legs and raises her ass, presenting her fuck holes to the woman who owned her.

Mickie smiled at Maria's obedience as she kneels behind her bitch and pressed the tip of her cock at the wet entrance to the interviewer's sex. She ran the tip over and around Maria's pussy lips, savouring the moment, before she slowly pushed the head of her dildo into her fellow diva's welcoming love hole.

Maria let out a long moan around Punk's poll as her pussy was penetrated. She moaned louder as Mickie slowly sunk her way into the balls. Fresh from its previous fucking and wet from Mickie's tongue lapping, Maria's pussy had no trouble taking every inch of the excitable brunette's dildo. When she was all the way inside her Mickie gave a few lights slaps to Maria's buttocks in celebration before slowly pulling out and then slamming herself back full force inside her.

Mickie kept up this slow yet steady pace inside Maria, making sure to stretch her bitch's wet hole out before the real pussy pounding began. She was just considerate that way. Just because you owned someone, it doesn't mean you should abuse them. The best way to keep a girl like Maria was to give her time to relax so she can enjoy the fucking and then pound her until her dumb little brains fell out of her head. This was exactly the technique Mickie had used to make Maria her bitch and now the RAW interviewer was putty in her hands. Before long Maria would be begging Mickie to fuck her.

At this point the only thing stopping Maria from begging Mickie to fuck her was the big piece of man meat that was lodged deep in her gullet. Since becoming Mickie's little bitch the interviewer's pussy had gotten very used to taking big objects inside it so it wasn't surprising that it had soon relaxed enough so there was no pain when her owner moved inside her, only pleasure. This wasn't just any old cock, this was Mickie James's girl cock, the same girl cock that had tamed Maria and turned her into a bisexual slut and more importantly into this goddess of a woman's bitch. Maria felt the large dildo stretching her out and she was loving every minute of it. But it wasn't enough. She wanted to get fucked, and fucked hard. But Mickie told her to suck her boyfriend's cock, and as much as she loved bobbing her head on Punk's dick she wanted, no she needed to scream out her desire to her owner.

Maria was moaning something incoherent around the straight edge superstar's cock but Punk wasn't stupid. He knew how his girl got when she was horny. It was obvious she wanted to get fucked and fucked hard. Maria sweet mouth had left him rock hard and ready for action once again but he knew Mickie wasn't going to give up that pussy until she'd properly pounded it into submission. If he wanted to complete he was going to have to think the way to one up Mickie, and he was going to have to think of it fast.

He was awoken from his thoughts by Mickie who said, "Looks like your little girlfriend wants me to fuck her harder Punkie, what do you think... should I do it? Should I pound that pussy until your little girlfriend cums all over my cock like the bitch she is? Why don't we ask her? Hay Maria, do you want me to rip that pussy of yours up until you cum all over my cock like the bitch you are?"

Maria made a muffled response which sounded like a yes underneath all that slurping and sucking.

"Bad little bitch." Mickie yelled viciously slapping Maria's ass over and over, turning her cheeks bright red, "Didn't your Momma ever teach you manners? Don't fucking talk with your mouth full bitch! Especially when you're addressing your fucking owner you stupid little slut!"

"I'm sorry Mickie." Maria whimpered as she spat out Punk's dick.

"Oh and now you're going to just spit out my friend's dick like its nothing to you? Fuck Maria, I thought you loved this guy. I'm beginning to think that Punkie deserves better than you. Maybe I should try and find him a real woman to set him up with instead of an ungrateful little bitch like you."

"No, no, no, please Mickie don't do that, I'll be good I swear."

"Then apologised to me, apologised to me and Punkie for spitting out his dick!"

Maria's big brown eyes looked up into Punk's and said, "I'm so sorry Punk. I'm so sorry for spitting out your dick. I'm a stupid little slut who doesn't deserve you as a boyfriend. Can you ever forgive me?"

"... Er... sure... I mean yes... I guess..." said Punk. He had seen girls submit to Mickie before but the level Maria was willing to sink was beginning to worried him.

"Good, now beg me for the fucking we all know you want!" said Mickie, revelling in her command of the situation.

"Oh god Mickie, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Maria beg shamelessly, "Fuck me with your big, hard, juicy cock! Pound fuck my slutty little pussy! Show it whose boss! Remind me who fucking owns me! Split me fucking open while my boyfriend watches! Please Mickie, pound fuck your property's pussy and remind me exacting whose little bitch I am! Come on Mickie, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee!"

Maria let out an ear splitting scream as she got her wish. Her pussy was obviously not as relaxed as she thought it was as pain ran through her body at the force of the thrusts. That pain became quickly a distant memory as mind bending pleasure transformed her into a being of pure lust and wanton desire, slamming itself relentlessly against the source of its pleasure.

Her mind was clouded with pleasure but the interviewer was just about able to hear something which sounded like a distant cry but in reality was more of a hungry scream, "Get that fucking cock sucking mouth back on that cock you cock sucking little bitch!"

The scream was accompanied by a hand which grabbed her by her hair and forced her mouth down onto a large, thick poll which spouted droplets of yummy liquid which Maria couldn't identify at that moment but found herself loving. Aided by the hand, Maria's lips became a blur, sliding up and down the shaft, relaxing her throat muscles to allow herself to take all of it in one hungry gulp before slowly sliding it out of her mouth and repeating the process.

Her mouth almost moved as fast as Mickie's hips which were at this point moving at lightning speed, driving the dildo strapped around her waist through Maria's welcoming channel. It was lucky that Mickie's cock wasn't actually attached because the contractions of those tight pussy walls around the man made dick would have been enough to make any normal man pop in seconds. It shouldn't have been possible for Mickie to even be able to move inside Maria at this point, but years of experience had the excitable diva using all of her strength in her powerful hips to slam fuck her bitch, showing the RAW interviewer beyond a shadow of a doubt who was in charge.

Those powerful hips smacked into Maria's butt cheeks creating echoes throughout the hotel room. This smacks were joined by the verbal abuse pouring out of Mickie's mouth as she pulled Maria's hair back so she could scream in her ear...

"Take it you fucking bitch! Take it in that slutty little pussy of yours as you suck your boyfriend's fucking cock! You look so fucking good with a dick in your mouth as you're getting fucked from behind! You look just like a pig on the fucking spit! And that's what you are, a disgusting, cock sucking, pussy eating, cheap ass slut pig whose only purpose in life is to take cock in her fucking fuck holes! You're nothing but a slab of fuck meat! Fuck meat to be enjoyed by me and Punkie! How are you enjoying that mouth Punkie? Is my little bitch sucking you good?"

"Yes... oh god yes..." Punk said as he concentrated on not blowing his next load in Maria's vacuum cleaner like mouth. Usually he would've loved to have filled that mouth with his seed, but Punk had some where else in mind for his next orgasm.

Not cumming was hard with Maria's soft lips wrapped around his shaft, so he concentrated all his efforts on Mickie's behaviour. Sex truly brought out the best and worst in Mickie. One moment she would be saying or doing something as sexy as hell the next she would be saying or doing something that was borderline psychotic. Punk valued his friendship with the excitable brunette but at times he had to be very... cautious around her. He'd never say this out loud, but sometimes, Mickie James scared him.

"She fucking better be the fucking expert cock sucker with all the practice I've been giving her sucking on my strap on! I tell you Punkie, she's been greedily bobbing her head on my dick ever since I turned her into my bitch! She's such a natural bitch I only had to do the bare minimum of training with her before she was completely housebroken! Every morning after a night of pounding her fuck holes I wake up and she's sucking my strap on or eating my pussy just like a good little bitch is supposed to do. And she's so responsive... see the way I'm pounding into her pussy right now... can you see how she's squirming, pushing herself back against me, desperate for as much of my dick as she can get? It's so obvious she was meant to be a bitch! And this is how she wants to be treated! This is how she needs to be treated! Promise me Punkie you'll treat her like this... like the fucking bitch that she is! Promise me Punkie, fucking promise me!"

"Ok, ok I promise."

Maria loved being treated like an object, a piece of property to be bargained over and talked about by its owners. And that's what Punk and Mickie were, they were her owners. Mickie owned her body, and Punk owned her heart. And right now she was connected to them both in such a wonderful way she could have probably cum even without the relentless pounding of Mickie's hard strap on cock. As romantic as that sounds the interviewer was extremely grateful that she did have Mickie's hard strap on cock inside her, pounding her to mind breaking orgasm's which threatened to end her existence. One after the other they rocked her body. Atomic bomb like explosions going off inside of her pretty little mind. Her toes curled, her eyes crossed, and her body went numb with the pleasure.