Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickie also came, pounding into Maria's pussy while she screamed obscenities at what she considered to be her personal piece of property. The combination of the clit stimulator on the inside of the strap on combined with the feeling of power she got from fucking another woman never fail to make her cum. Mickie love being able to cum just from fucking one of her bitches like this. It made her feel so powerful, so dominant, so in control. At the height of her orgasm Mickie squeezed her dildo's ball sack and flooded Maria's pussy with the ultimate reminder of who was in charge. The excitable diva's love juice filled Maria's orgasming cunt, the girls cream oozing together, Mickie's cum bullying the other girl's cum into submission.

It took every ounce of Punk's will power not to blow his load inside Maria's wonderfully wet mouth as his girlfriend sucking power seemed to go into overdrive as she orgasmed. He had finally come up with the perfect plan to one up Mickie and it was time to put that plan into motion.

As Mickie slowly pulled out Punk said, "Mickie, I want her ass first."

Mickie looked up at him for a minute with an expression that Punk couldn't read. She seemed to be studying him for a second before finally saying, "Yeah, sure, why not. Maria honey, go sit on Punkie's dick like the good little anal slut we all know you are."

Maria happily obeyed, slowly crawling on her knees to wear her boyfriend was still lying. Before lowering herself on to Punk's huge poll Maria collected some of her own juices on her fingers before pushing them into her rectum, quickly preparing herself for the butt fucking to come. Ever since becoming Mickie's bitch Maria found herself constantly bent over with her fellow diva's strap on balls deep in her shit pipe so her back passage had been well stretched out, but still a little lubricant never hurt. Exactly the opposite.

After quickly lubricating her back passage Maria positioned herself so she is facing her back to her boyfriend, her puckered entrance in perfect alignment to Punk's fuck poll. Willing herself to relax as much as possible Maria slowly lowered herself until her boyfriend's dick slowly stretched her shit hole wide enough so it could pass through the portal to her bowels and the first few inches invaded her rectum.

Maria let out a loud gasp at the initial pain, her abused ass hole complaining at its penetration. But her poo passage knew the score, it could complain all it wanted but one way or another it was going to be filled with a nice, big, hard dick and the sooner her shit pipe accepts it the easier it will be on everyone. Over the last few weeks Mickie spent a lot of time showing Maria's fart factory who was boss and had been training it to take cock just like a pussy, so inevitably the poor pooper excepted its fate and relaxed around the pole inside it.

When her shitter had accepted the inevitable Maria slowly lowered herself further onto Punk's cock, stopping when the pain of her ass hole stretching became too much and allowing herself and her poop shoot time to adjust before continuing to stuff her butt with her boyfriend's big dick. Finally Maria's thighs and ass cheeks came to rest on Punk's lap announcing that every single inch of his impressive 10 incher was buried in her back door.

Maria shut her eyes dreamily at the knowledge that her butt was completely full of cock again. When she opened her eyes Mickie was leaning over her, pressing her strap on against the entrance to her pussy.

Without saying a word Mickie pushed forward, her strap on sliding through Maria's cunt like a knife through hot butter. The interviewer's well fucked pussy was still swamped with both hers and the other brunette's cum so it had no trouble taking Mickie's dildo to its fake balls.

When she was fully inside the ditzy woman Mickie gave the cock stuffed diva time to relax before she began to slid her dildo in and out of her bitch's hot fuck channel. She went slowly at first, but it wasn't because she wanted to give Maria more time to relax. Mickie knew that the RAW interviewer was more than ready for a good hard fucking but she was in a playful mood and wanted to torture Maria until her little slut was begging for her dick. That would show her whose the bitch around here.

Punk had been quite happy to lay back and let his girl take his dick in her ass in her own sweet time. He didn't want to run the risk of hurting her by rushing her. Although they'd been having a lot of anal sex ever since Maria became Mickie's bitch, her ass was still really tight so it was best to go slowly at first. Punk didn't want to have to say this out loud but he was very grateful to Mickie for opening Maria's mind (and her ass) to the joys of anal sex. Of course unlike Mickie who had to settle for the mental stimulation of buggering another woman Punk got to enjoy the sensations of Maria's tight ass hole stretching itself to accommodate him. And the feeling of that little forbidden hole squeezing his manhood so tightly that it would make a lesser man cum in seconds. Then again if anyone knew about willpower it was CM Punk.

Maria was going crazy with lust. She just couldn't take any more of this slow and gentle ball shit. She needed a proper pussy and pooper pounding and she needed it now.

Mickie was torturing her with slow in gentle strokes, slowly pulling her strap on out until only the tip was inside her and then reinserting its back to the balls at the exact same snail like pace. Her boyfriend's cock hadn't moved the muscle since her ass had swallowed it but each time Mickie pushed inwards it pressed Maria down onto that magnificent poll. A few millimetres of cock that was forced in and out of her shit hole by this small motion felt heavenly to the anal loving diva but she wanted more. She wanted Mickie and Punk to slam fuck her holes until she screamed in agonising pleasure. She wanted it, she wanted it so badly.

In an attempt to speed up the fucking Maria began to bounce herself on Punk's cock, but before she could establish a rhythm Mickie slapped her across the face and snarled, "Did I give you fucking permission to do that bitch?"

"No Mickie I'm sorry, it's just that I'm so fucking horny. Please fuck me." Maria begged pitifully.

"If you want to be fucked slut then you better fucking beg properly for it like the fucking cock hungry whore you are!" Mickie chuckled wickedly.

Not needing to be told twice Maria opened her mouth and began to plead for what she wanted, "Oh please Mickie fuck me! Fuck me hard with your big, hard, wonderful cock! I want to be fucked with your big, hard, wonderful cock! I need to be fucked with your big, hard, wonderful cock! I need you to tear my slutty little pussy up with your big, hard, wonderful cock! It's been so well fucked by you and Punk already but it still horny for more! I have the greediest, most cock hungry pussy in the world and it needs to be properly fucked by your big, hard, wonderful cock!"

Mickie smiled at Maria's submission and then said, "What about Punkie? Don't you want your boyfriend to fuck that slutty little ass of yours? You're always a total anal slut for me so you better start telling Punkie how much you want his dick in your ass right the fuck now because if you don't convince me how much you want it and how happy you're going to make his dick with your ass I swear to God I'll make sure you never feel the joy of having him inside your ass again!"

"Oh God please don't do that! I didn't mean to forget about him, it's just I got so caught up in begging for your big, hard, wonderful dick Mickie that I forgot to beg my boyfriend for his big, hard, wonderful dick. I'm so sorry Punk, I didn't mean to forget about your big, hard, wonderful dick. I really do need you to use your big, hard, wonderful dick to fuck me in my slutty little ass like the little anal whore I am. Please Punk, I need it. I need both you and Mickie to fuck my slutty little pussy and ass with your big, hard, wonderful dicks!" Maria's begging ended in a long drawn out groan of pleasure as Mickie began to slowly but steadily up her speed inside her pussy.

"Come on Punkie, let's give this bitch the proper pounding she's been begging for!" Mickie chuckled as she gave Maria what she wanted.

Punk did his best in his current position using his hands and chest to support the majority of Maria's weight as he began to thrust upwards, driving his poll in and out of his girlfriend's wonderfully tight ass hole.

Over the past few weeks Maria's already quite good cock sucking skills have improved dramatically and her pussy seemed to be always wet and willing for him but there was just something about her little butt hole that drove him crazy.

And as an added bonus he could now feel Mickie's strap on moving inside Maria's pussy through the layer of skin separating her cunt and ass hole which he found to be an incredible turn on for some reason.

He had done a couple of DP's with Mickie before and when his excitable friend donned a strap on she became a woman possessed. It was just another one of those moments that he found Mickie James to be both arousing and terrifying.

While Punk was having trouble fucking Maria's ass without hurting her Mickie was really beginning to pound the interviewer's pussy. She worked herself up to a steady pace, not wanting to give Maria too much too soon. That was always the problem with her bitches, once they realised the pleasure she could give them they became greedy, impatient and willing to do just about anything to get what they wanted. And Mickie so loved to hear a woman beg for her, and Maria was begging for her right now.

Just because she had stopped verbally begging her for the moment it didn't mean she wasn't begging her. Mickie could see it in her eyes, and the way she was looking at her. Maria wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. Luckily for the interviewer that's exactly what was about to happen to her. Mickie had enjoyed tormenting Maria with this slow and gentle bull shit but now was time to the real pussy pounding to begin.

Putting all of her weight behind her thrusts Mickie began to slam fuck her friends cunt, making Maria scream out her name over and over hysterically.

As her boyfriend and her owner pounded her holes Maria brought her legs up and wrapped them around Mickie's waist, her weight now completely supported on Punk.

Maria had never done a DP before but now she was experiencing it she couldn't understand why she hadn't tried it before. This was wonderful, the initial pain of having a dick in her ass had faded away a lot quicker and the pleasure she was receiving from both her fuck holes was exquisite. She should have started doing this years ago. The interviewer guessed it was just another thing she had Mickie to thank for. Her owner had opened her eyes to so many pleasures. Eating pussy, licking ass, taking a huge cock in her butt and now taking a huge cock in her butt as she took another huge cock in her cunt at the same time. She was so lucky to have a friend like Mickie and she was even luckier to be her bitch.

At this point Punk had established a steady rhythm but Mickie was pounding away at Maria's poor pussy like a jack hammer.

"Tell me Maria! Tell me how good I'm fucking you!" a lust crazed Mickie yelled, "Tell me how good we're fucking you! Tell me how much you love our cocks! Tell me how much you love my big girl cock in your slutty little cunt and how much you love Punkie's cock in your slutty little ass!"

"Oh Mickie, I fucking love it! I fucking love your cocks in my slutty little cunt and in my slutty little ass!"

"So you love my big girl cock do you?"

"Yes Mickie, I love your big girl cock!"

"Oh you do don't you... perhaps a little too much... I'm beginning to think you have a dyke cunt. I mean look at how wet it is for my girl cock. This is clearly a cunt that loves girl cock... and if you've got a girl cock loving dyke cunt that makes you a carpet munching lesbian who clearly prefers girl cock to guy cock... and if your a carpet cleaning lesbo who prefers girl cock to guy cock then how could you possibly be good enough for my good friend CM Punkie? Personally I think my friend deserves a real woman not some rug munching queer girl who's a total slut for girl cock! Maybe I should ban you two from seeing each other. Since I own your slut body I can do that so maybe..."

"No Mickie, please no!" Maria begged, "Please don't take Punk away from me. I'm a bisexual slut I swear! I may be a rug munching queer girl who's a total slut for girl cock but I'm also a cock sucking, cum guzzling whore who's a total slut for guy cock! I love Punk's big guy cock in my butt just as much as I love your girl cock in my cunt! I love both your cocks! I fucking love them! Both of your cocks feel so fucking good. Oh Mickie fuck me! Fuck my slutty cunt as my boyfriend fucks my slutty ass! I love both your cocks! I need both your cocks! I need both guy cocks and girl cocks! Please Mickie, let me keep Punk! I'll do anything and everything I can to keep him happy I promise!"

"You promise to attend to all of his needs?"

"Yes Mickie, I swear I'll give him everything he wants! Blow jobs, anal, outfits, anything he wants, he gets I promise!"

"Well... I guess I could let you keep him... but you've got to do two things for me to let you do that."

"Anything... I swear I'll do anything..."

"Good girl, now listen carefully... here's what I want you to do. I want you to cum on our cocks like the little bi bitch you are and while you're screaming out our names in ecstasy I want you to use that slut ass of yours to squeeze the cum out of Punkie's dick and if your slut ass spills so much as a drop of Punkie's salty load I swear to God you'll never know the joy of a cock in your slutty little ass hole again!"

"No please don't Mickie!" Maria wept, after weeks of Mickie and Punk sodomising her to multiple mind numbing orgasms life without anal sex was the very worst fate the RAW interviewer could imagine, "I'll be good I swear! My slutty ass won't spill a drop of Punk's precious load! I'll keep it up my ass for as long as you want... days if I have too! I promise I am going to take all of Punk's wonderful cum in my slutty ass as I cum on your beautiful cocks like the stupid little bi bitch I am! Oh I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to..."

Maria's pleading ended in an ear piercing scream, her body trapped between her two lovers, the sensation of the thin wall of skin between her pussy and ass hole being rubbed and banged together as those wonderful dicks moved in unison inside her driving her crazy. Maria was unsure whether it was her pussy or her ass hole that orgasmed first. She didn't even know if that was possible, but it felt like it. Overwhelming, mind numbing, soul crushing pleasure erupted from both her pussy and ass. Her orgasms were like nuclear explosions which seemed to come from both her holes at the exact same time. Her poor mind couldn't comprehend it, and she became lost in a world of ecstasy she never wanted to leave. She was now in a vegetable state but she didn't care. If this paradise was her reward she would happily live her life as a shell of a human being, a mindless whore who's only purpose is to provide holes for cocks.

The stimulator had been playing Mickie's clit like a fine instrument throughout the session and now she was reaping the rewards. Of course she could have probably cum just from the mental stimulation of looking at the submission in her bitch's eyes as she fucked her, but the excitable brunette certainly had no complaints. As her toes curled and body went numb with pleasure Mickie reached for her strap on's balls to deliver another helping of girl cum to Maria's juicy fuck hole. While her bitch had been lowering herself onto Punk's prick Mickie had been re-placing her dildos balls with fresh ones so when she squeezed them a fresh batch of her cum squirted out the tip of the strap on and was pounded deep into Maria's welcoming cunt.

The intense erotic scene before him was enough to make many men cum on its own but the tightness of Maria's contracting, orgasming ass hole left Punk with no choice whatsoever but to blow his load right up the RAW interviewer's shit pipe. Jet after jet of baby making juice coated the inside of Maria's bowels, redecorating the inside of her colon in cum. Punk's dick felt like a fire hose squirting his seed into the deepest shitty depths of his girlfriend's rectum. His prick gave Maria's butt hole an impressive dose of cum but ultimately he shrank inside her until his deflated manhood had slipped out of his girlfriend's stretched out shitter with a loud pop.

As if she could sense the moment he was out of her Mickie pulled out of her bitch's pussy, flipped her over, spread her ass cheeks with both hands and examined Maria's well stretched little shit hole. The interviewer's ass hole was still slightly open from being impaled on Punk's impressive poll and Mickie could see deep inside her fellow diva's colon. Studying the poo pipe carefully Mickie smiled. Somehow Maria had been able to keep every drop of Punk's cum inside her shit locker just like Mickie had told her too. Maria was certainly an obedient little bitch.

Lowering her head to the stretched out shit hole in front of her Mickie licked her lips.

Mickie loved the taste of ass, especially when it was cum flavoured.

Closing her lips around Maria's abused ass hole Mickie thrust her tongue as deeply as she could into her friend's hollowed out bowels, lapping and slurping Punk's jizz out of her bitch's ass and swallowing it down her throat.

Maria cooed at the soft attention her ass hole was receiving after the powerful buggering she had just endured and enjoyed. She was so lucky to have a owner like Mickie who liked licking ass both before and after anal sex.

When Mickie was satisfied she'd extracted every drop of delicious cum out of Maria's shitter she got up, walked over to her travelling bag and replaced the strap on dildo's balls with fresh ones before returning to wear Maria was still kneeling, her mouth watering ass stuck high in the air just waiting for some attention.

The Virginia native knelt behind her fellow brunette, lined up her strap on with the interviewer's vulnerable shit hole and said, "Oh Maria, you were able to keep every drop of Punkie's cum in your little poop pipe! You've made me so proud that I think that my bitch deserves a reward... what kind of reward do you think I should give you Maria?"

Maria licked her lips, she could practically taste that girl cock in her ass already, "I think it doesn't matter what a bitch thinks but if you want to reward an ass whore like me for doing my job then I welcome any reward you wish to give me."

"Very good Maria, you're right it doesn't matter what you think. You're just a ass whore who is here for mine and Punkie's pleasure but because I'm feeling generous I'm going to reward your whore ass by fucking you up your slutty little butt like the fucking anal slut you are!" Mickie said as she pushed forward, forcing Maria's ass hole to stretch wide enough to let the head of her strap on through her forbidden opening and into her rectum.

Maria's eyes fluttered and she let out a long groan of pleasure. Her owner wasn't as gentle with her ass as she usually was, but then again she didn't need to be. Mickie's shaft had been well lubricated in her cunt juice and her pooper had been thoroughly impaled on Punk's poll so their was no pain, only pleasure as her owner skewered her like a pig.

Mickie slowly fed her girl cock into Maria's rectum, her bitch's back door submissively opening to receive inch after inch of dildo until with one final merciless thrust Mickie forced the last inch of her strap on dick inside her property's pooper.