Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second she was balls deep Mickie leant forward to lay across Maria's back, her breasts pressing into her back as she brushed her hair to one side and licked up the side of the interviewer's neck.

"How do you want it Maria, my sweet little bitch?" Mickie asked as she reached down to tweak her bitch's nipples, "Slow and gentle... or hard and rough!"

"I'm a bitch so I don't deserve the choice..." Maria moaned as her owner played with her, "but I want... no I need it hard and rough!"

"I thought you'd say that," Mickie giggled at her property's slutty behaviour, "Just remember to keep that ass hole relaxed. What good is a bitch if it's ass hole is all torn open and stuff..."

With that Mickie positioned herself upright and began long dicking Maria's poor little poop shoot. The excitable brunette slowly slid her strap on to the tip of her bitch's butt hole before viciously slamming it back inside her back passage to the balls.


Maria squirmed as her shit pipe stretched to accommodate the movement of the large dildo inside it. Of course her poo passage had been well stretched by Punk's poll but she had only lost her anal virginity a few weeks ago and her ass hole tightened up very quickly even after the most expert of pooper poundings. Mickie had said that she liked the fact that her ass hole tightened up nice and fast after anal sex, and it was just another reason why Maria made a good bitch. Maria was glad that she could please her owner with her ass hole but she didn't see how her back alley could remain tight if Mickie kept stretching her shit hole like this all the time. Maybe she could see someone about some kind of yoga course or something that would keep her butt hole nice and tight for her owners pleasure.

Mickie noticed that a by now thoroughly exhausted Punk was beginning to become hard again and not wanting to give up Maria's sweet little ass hole the excitable brunette quickly came up with a plan.

"Hay Maria, I thought you said you were going to do anything to keep Punkie happy?" Mickie said in an accusing tone.

"I... I did..." Maria panted, not wanting to be distracted from the exquisite feeling of Mickie's girl cock moving through her colon.

"Well Punkie's all hard again and stuff... plus you made his dick all dirty with your filthy little ass... don't you think you should clean his cock and show him how sorry you are with that cock sucking little mouth of yours?"

Not needing to be told twice Maria grabbed Punk's dick by the base and swallowed it whole. The ditzy diva began to bob her head on her boyfriend's cock, sliding her lips up and down the shaft, not giving a moment's consideration about the fact that his dick was buried in her bowels just a few minutes ago.

The pleasure Punk was now experiencing was almost painful. His cock was still sore from all the fucking and it ached as Maria sucked on it. But those wonderfully soft lips and tongue worked their magic and slowly that pain faded away as he grew to full hardness. Watching Mickie fill Maria's butt full of strap on cock had almost achieved the job on its own which was more impressive when you take into account that only a few minutes ago Punk was wondering if he'd ever be able to get hard again after the way Maria's ass was squeezing on him. Knowing he hadn't the energy for any more fucking Punk simply laid-back to enjoy Maria's enthusiastic cock sucking as he watched Mickie sodomise his girlfriend.

Mickie had given up long dicking Maria's fart tube as soon as she was sure she had stretched out her shit shoot enough for the hard bowel wrecking buggering that was to come, to move on to a more steady pooper pounding pace. She steadily increased the power behind her thrusts until her hips became a blur, smacking loudly against Maria's buttocks as the interviewer's poor poop passage was violently misused by the dildo wearing diva.

Her poop passage was being violently misused but Maria was loving every second of it, pushing her greedy ass back against the huge invader in an attempt to get that nice big woman cock deep inside her bowels. Words could not describe how much Maria had grown to love getting fucked in the ass. Since Mickie had taken her anal virginity she found herself getting constantly fucked in the ass with fingers, tongues, dildos and ultimately her boyfriend's cock.

Maria was unsure whether she preferred Punk's 'real' cock or Mickie's 'girl' cock. Both had their advantages. Punk's real cock throbbed with every beat of her boyfriend's heart inside her ass but it didn't last as long as Mickie's girl cock. Of course Mickie's girl cock didn't throb.

It was too complicated a issue for the ditzy interviewer to debate and she was having problems even comprehending it with a huge strap on cock fucking her ass.

Mickie was having so much fun pounding her bitch's poo pipe. There was just nothing in this world that could possibly make her feel more powerful than stuffing another woman's shit hole full of strap on. Knowing she had a member of her own sex submitting to her desires by willingly bending over before her to except a dildo in the 'wrong' hole felt just so fucking good. It was even better than winning a wrestling match. After all what was pinning a girl's shoulders compared to skewering her ass with a nice big dildo.

However something was missing.

Maria's mouth was busy sucking Punk's cock, and Mickie did so love to hear her bitches scream and moan her name in pleasure as they begged her to butt fuck them harder.

Hearing Maria make some kind of gurgling noise as she wrapped her lips around the base of her boyfriend's dick Mickie seized the chance.

Grabbing Maria by the hair Mickie roughly pulled her fellow brunette's mouth off Punk's poll and said, "What did I tell you about talking with your mouth full when addressing your betters bitch?"

Maria hadn't actually been trying to say anything but the RAW interviewer had been Mickie's bitch for a while now and as ditzy as she was, she was smart enough to realise this was no time to argue with her owner.

"I'm sorry Mickie, I'm a stupid, worthless ass whore who doesn't deserve you or your wonderful cock."

"You're right, you don't." Mickie growled, "But luckily for you I'm feeling generous tonight. Beg me to fuck your whore ass and I'll let your greedy, cock hungry ass hole have my fucking dick!"

Not needing to be told twice Maria immediately started to beg, "Oh Mickie, please allow me the privilege of having your big, hard, wonderful cock inside my greedy, cock hungry ass hole. I have a disgusting, dirty little ass hole which is so hungry for cock. My ass hole is starving for a nice, big, hard cock. My ass hole needs your nice, big, hard wonderful cock inside it. I need a nice, big, hard wonderful cock inside my ass hole to make me complete. I'm not complete unless there's a nice, big, hard wonderful cock inside me. Whether it's a nice, big, hard wonderful guy cock or a nice, big, hard wonderful girl cock, whether it's Punk's nice, big, hard wonderful cock or your nice, big, hard wonderful cock I need it, I physically need it inside my ass hole. Please Mickie, I beg you for the love of God give my stupid, worthless whore ass your nice, big, hard wonderful girl cock!"

"Good bitch," Mickie said, patting Maria on the head like a faithful pet before pushing her head back down to Punk's poll, "now get those cock sucker lips back on Punkie's dick and make him cum as I'm fucking your stupid, worthless whore ass!"

Punk groaned as Maria swallowed his manhood down her gullet, obeying Mickie like the eager little bitch she had become.

As his girlfriend began to bob her head on his dick Punk watched as Mickie's hips went into overdrive. The sodomy was so vicious that the straight edge superstar would have been worried about his girl's safety if she hadn't been moaning in lustful pleasure on his cock. As wonderful as Maria's lips and tongue felt sliding over his dick Punk couldn't turn his eyes away from his friend butt fucking his girlfriend. He could see that Mickie's eyes were glazed over. It was clear that she was so caught up in buggering her fellow diva that she was barely aware of his existence at this point.

Punk couldn't have been more right, Mickie was completely lost in ass fucking the ditzy interviewer, her world centred around that tight little shit hole which was stretching to accommodate the massive dildo which was strapped around her waist and digging into her clit. Maria's poo pipe was allowing the excitable brunette's rectum wrecker through her bowels with ease and Mickie was just going crazy on her friend's ass.

Maria had such a nice, tight fuck-able ass with firm yet soft cheeks and a hole which seemed to be made to be stretched out by Mickie's dildo.

Mickie savagely sodomised the helpless interviewer to the point where she was sure that Maria wouldn't be able to shit properly for days. But she didn't care, all she cared about was tearing her bitch's ass open and showing her exactly who's boss.

Maria didn't care about the fact that her ass was being ruined either. All she cared about was the wonderful cock and the pleasure she was receiving from it ramming her rectum. The ruthless non-stop buggery was turning her mind to mush, so much so that she could barely concentrate on her cock sucking duties and when there was a nice, big, juicy cock in front of her face almost nothing distracted Maria from her cock sucking duties. She drooled and slobbered all over Punk's dick as her mind became lost to the sensations coming from her ass hole.

Soon it all became too much.

The relentless sodomy took its toll on Maria and the RAW interviewer exploded in climax. Her eyes crossed, her toes curled, and her fingertips tingle as world destroying explosions erupted from the inside of her bowels and shot through her entire body. She humped her ass back against the source of her pleasure as her girl cum drooled onto the bed spread, ruining the sheets. Her orgasms seem to bleed into each other until she felt that she was on one big massive roller coaster of a climax.

Rather than distract from her cock sucking duties her climax seemed to fuel the cock hungry fire inside her and she closed her lips around the base of Punk's poll and hollowed out her cheeks, sucking with every fibre of her being.

This proved to be too much for the straight edge superstar and he exploded deep into Maria's throat. As the first few jets slid downwards into her belly Maria pulled back a little so she could taste the delicious man cream as it was deposited in her mouth. Most of the following shots of cum was still shot directly down her throat but enough hit the insides of her cheeks and slid over her tongue for her to taste the salty goodness. Taking the bottom of the shaft in the hand that wasn't still massaging her boyfriend's balls Maria began to try and get every drop of precious semen out onto her tongue.

Maria continued to suck on Punk's dick until she had swallowed every drop and the cock shrank and finally slid out of her mouth leaving her to enjoy the ecstasy that was created by Mickie butt fucking her.

Mickie held her orgasm off as long as possible wanting to get as much enjoyment out of sodomising her fellow diva as possible but it just became too much. The feeling of her thighs smacking against Maria's soft yet firm ass cheeks, the pressure on her clit as she thrust through the interviewer's bowels, the intensely erotic sight of her bitch's butt hole being spread wide for that big dildo, the sheer mental stimulation of buggering a member of her own sex, it all just caught up to her and she exploded in mind numbing orgasm. Mickie's fingers and toes tingled and her eyes fluttered, but she still didn't stop or even slow down from pounding Maria's pooper. As her climax continued to rock its way through her body Mickie reached below where her strap on was still stretching out her bitch's shitter to her cum filled fake balls. Squeezing down hard the excitable brunette shot her girl cream into the depths of the brunette's bowels, coating the inside of her shit pipe in cum, reminding Maria who was in charge.

Maria didn't need reminding, but the sensation of her owner's cum filling her poop shoot caused her to have one final orgasm which felt smaller on the heels of the tidal waves that had rocked her body. The interviewer loved it when Mickie filled her butt with cum because she knew the other brunette saw it as a primeval mark of ownership, and that's what Mickie was doing right now, marking her as her property, and Maria couldn't be happier about it.

As her orgasm finally died down Mickie pulled her strap on out of Maria's butt and watched as her abused little ass hole struggle to tighten itself back to its original state. Just before the hole closed a tiny trickle of Mickie's girl cream slipped out of her bitch's back door and slid down her leg.

Mickie frowned. She was going to have to punish Maria for not being able to keep her cum inside her butt, especially after she'd managed to keep all of her boyfriend's seed in that cum depository her fellow diva called an ass hole. But, luckily for Maria, the excitable brunette was tired from the fucking so Mickie decided to wait until tomorrow to punish her bitch for her disobedience.

Mickie lay down on the bed next to a now snoring Punk, holding her strap on pointed directly at Maria expectantly.

Without needing to be told the submissive brunette crawled over, lowered her head and took the dildo into her mouth, cleaning every drop of her ass juice off the man-made dick.

When Mickie was happy that her strap on was spotless she pulled Maria up to her face by her hair and kissed her hard on the lips, tasting the interviewer's tasty ass hole on her lips.

After a lengthy kiss Mickie cradled Maria to her, lifted Punk's limp arm and draped it over them.

Having her boyfriend so close, his hand and the lower part of his arm draped across her, while her body was pressed to the woman who had shown her the pleasures of lesbian and anal sex warmed Maria's bisexual heart to its very core. She was so lucky to have such an understanding boyfriend like CM Punk and have such a loving owner like Mickie James.

All in all it had been a great night for Mickie. It had been good to catch up with her old friend CM Punk and further Maria's training, but her heart still yearned for Trish. In time she knew that the blonde bombshell would accept her true purpose in life and become her bitch but it was taking longer than she had anticipated. She would have thought that her idol would have been kneeling before her by now. Maybe Trish needed a little more... incentive...

To be continued...