Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finally satisfied and every drop of her cum was buried in Lita's back door Mickie pulled out and watched with glee as her redheaded bitch's body continued to shake violently. For about a minute Lita continued to break wind over and over again, as she desperately tried to scoop up and swallow her female owner's cum which was drooling out of her ass.

Eventually when the redhead had finally recovered Mickie stood up and said, "Clean me!"

It was a simple command which Lita, who couldn't help feeling incredibly submissive at this point, eagerly obeyed crawling over to Mickie and taking her soiled strap on into her mouth and began cleaning it with gusto.

Mickie grabbed Lita's bobbing head and lazily used her redheaded bitch's mouth in the same way she had used her ass hole for a few minutes before pushing Lita away and addressing Edge who had been watching them.

"Fancy going back to my hotel room to continue this?" Mickie asked.

Edge smiled, "I have a better idea. Why don't you come back to my hotel and we'll continue this."

Mickie thought about this for a moment.

If they went back to her hotel room she could allow them to use Melina like the whore she was, but the once feisty Latina was in a delicate stage of her submission and Mickie was enjoying having her former rival all to herself, so maybe it was better she went with Edge and Lita.

And besides, she kind of like the idea of leaving Melina were she was right now.

"Alright." Mickie said as she began to get dressed.

The three superstars put their clothes back on, and walked out of the arena together for a night that would definitely cheer Edge up.

To be continued...