Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Torrie just loved sucking cock. She had been sucking cock just as long as she had been eating pussy and loved both acts equally. She loved the fact that when she was with a kinky woman like Mickie she could get the opportunity to do both. Sure there was a difference between a real cock and a dildo, but both had their own advantages and disadvantages and Torrie had never been with a woman that didn't make full use of the advantages and she had a feeling that wasn't going to change tonight.

As Torrie delighted in sucking on the strap on Mickie couldn't help smiling at the blonde's eagerness and skill.

Candice had told her how well Torrie sucked cock but it was clear to Mickie that her bitch just hadn't done her little girlfriend justice.

Not only had Torrie taken every single inch of that monster in her throat without gagging or protesting but the blonde slut seemed to enjoy it. And now she was bobbing up and down on the dildo Torrie had practically a look of bliss on her face. A lot of Mickie's bitches like sucking her dildos but as far as she knew none of them received any type of sexual pleasure from it but from the look on Torrie's face you would think it was the most sexually gratifying act in the world. The fact that Torrie seemed to get into this blow job so much really drove Mickie wild with desire. And she was more than ready to verbalise that desire.

"Come on you bitch, suck my cock! Work that whore mouth of yours on my dick! You love it don't you? Yes you do! You love sucking my cock just as much as you loved licking my pussy! That means you're both a cock and pussy whore! Do you know what that makes you Torrie? It makes you a bisexual slut! That's what you are isn't it Torrie! You're a bisexual slut who'll spread her legs and open her mouth for anyone male or female! Well don't worry, in case you're wondering, I plan to make sure you suck cock just as much as you lick pussy. Trust me, whether it be a guy from locker room's cock, a backstage worker's cock, or a stranger's cock, or even one of my cocks you're going to be sucking cock and loving it! What do you think about that bitch?"

Instead of answering Mickie in words Torrie answered her in actions by going into cock sucking overdrive, slobbering all over the dildo as she bobbed up and down on it, trying to give it the best head possible.

At this point Torrie honestly didn't know which she craved more, the submission of sucking on a another woman's strap on or the feeling of the strap on inside her. Of course deep down Torrie knew the answer to that. She loved sucking on Mickie's dildo and the submission she felt in doing it but the truth was Torrie wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard. Eating Mickie's pussy had turned her on so much and now after submissively having a fake dick buried inside her throat Torrie was more than ready to be fucked.

Of course ironically Torrie's desire to be fucked in turn only made her suck the cock harder.

Luckily for Torrie the wanton desire she showed in worshipping the dildo only made Mickie want to fuck her just as much as Torrie wanted to be fucked.

Mickie loved watching a girl sucking on one of her dildos as much as the next dominating lesbian but she was tired of letting Torrie do all the work. She wanted to do some fucking.

Soon Mickie was unable to suppress the desire to fuck Torrie's face and she began thrusting forwards in little bursts, fucking the blonde's throat with her dildo. However each time she did this the ladder would rock and Mickie worried about knocking it over again so she decided to stop the cock sucking for now and move on. After all there would be plenty of time for Torrie to suck cock. And her strap on was nice and wet for what would come next.

Climbing down the ladder and pushing it out of the way Mickie smiled at Torrie before she pressed her strap on to the entrance of her soaking pussy.

The blonde closed her and waited for the slight pain as Mickie teared her cunt open, followed by the inevitable feeling of pleasure as her slutty pussy adjusted to its penetration and the fucking could begin, but sadly it never came.

When she opened her eyes Torrie was greeted by the sight of Mickie looking thoughtful.

"You know what Torrie, I don't think this is good enough. No, this is still way too small for your whore cunt. We definitely need something bigger."

Without waiting for Torrie to respond Mickie disappeared again. This had of course always been Mickie's plan, and while she momentarily reconsidered her options she still decided to go through with it. She'd never tried to do this even with her most hated of rivals, but this was not about hate or payback or anything like that, this was about out fucking Victoria, and Mickie knew there was no way Victoria could top this.

If Torrie's eyes had gone wide before they went wide as saucers when they saw what Mickie was dragging before her.

It wasn't necessary for Mickie to do this, she could have done it from behind, but she wanted to see the look on Torrie's face and for her victim to know what was coming before it happened.

The instrument Mickie was dragging used to be a flag stand with most of it sawn off. The poll itself was now about waist level, with the very tip moulded into a smooth half circle shape. Mickie had gone to a lot of time and effort to make sure the end was nice and smooth so it wouldn't hurt or worse cut someone when it was being inserted into them. Once she had been sure it was ready Mickie had tested it by first blowing it, and then trying it herself. Mickie hadn't got much in, just a little over 12 inches, but she was interested to see how Torrie would do.

Torrie was still speechless as Mickie prepared to skewer her with the giant thing, the blonde's mind racing whether she could actually take such a thing.

"You have no idea the trouble I when to to smuggle this in here, but I just know it's going to be worth it." Mickie said, as she angled the thing so it was pressed up against Torrie's pussy, "Now, if I've calculated this right we should be able to get about 8 inches or so into your pussy on the first try without you even moving. After that it will be up to you to see how much you take. And if I haven't calculated correctly... well, then I guess this is going to be interesting."

With that Mickie began sliding the gigantic poll into Torrie, the blonde diva's pussy lips being spread wide by the massive invader as it forced its way into her love channel.

Torrie clenched her teeth and fists as she struggled to relax enough to allow her pussy to be torn open in such a way, but she didn't resist. Why would she? Sure this thing was big, and could potentially ruin her, but if Mickie succeeded in filling her pussy with that massive thing Torrie would know the humiliation of having a flagpole stuck up her cunt, and even if Mickie failed Torrie would still be able to fill the wonderful humiliation that someone had tried to do so, and had probably almost succeeded.

And if the humiliation wasn't enough Torrie love the feeling of her cunt being stretched out and it had never been more stretched out that was being right now.

That poll had to be at least 3 inches wide and it was stretching Torrie out to the point it was painful, but not bad painful, good painful. Very, very good painful. The kind of painful that turned Torrie on. In fact Torrie found herself wishing Mickie's calculations had been incorrect to the point where Torrie would be forced to make a new world record for just how much flagpole she could fit in her cunt. Hell, she was probably already breaking a record for just how much flagpole she could fit in her cunt.

Unfortunately before Torrie could break any world records Mickie finished stuffing her cunt full of flagpole and rested the base on the floor, meaning Torrie was now completely impaled on the giant thing with no way of escape.

Humiliation spread through Torrie's body, and it felt wonderful. Torrie felt so degraded, and she wanted more. So she begins shamelessly bouncing on the poll in an attempt to stuff her cunt with even more hard metal, happily stretching herself out beyond her own limits

"Bad girl." Mickie said, slapping Torrie hard on her ass, "No fucking yourself until I say."

Torrie was reluctant to stop but like a good little sub she obeyed and waited to see what Mickie would do next.

Mickie admired her handiwork for a few moments before moving behind Torrie again. Kneeling behind her prey Mickie spread Torrie's ass cheeks with both hands, closed her lips around the blonde's butt hole and began forcing her tongue inside the other girl's rectum.

Not surprisingly Mickie's tongue was welcomed into Torrie's ass hole, the slutty diva's anal ring allowing entrance into her bowels after a minimum amount of effort on Mickie's part, the blonde furthering welcoming the brunette's tongue by letting out a long sigh and pushing her ass back as much as she could upon Mickie's invading tongue.

Twirling her tongue around inside Torrie's shitty depths Mickie was disappointed to find no cum. Despite the Devils breaking up Mickie had hoped that Victoria would have still be giving Torrie a daily dose of girl cream up her butt but sadly this didn't seem to be the case. Oh well, Mickie could only promise herself that this hot ass wouldn't ever have to go a day with being filled with cum again.

Pressing her face into Torrie's ass Mickie greedily slurped away at her latest conquest's back door, butt fucking Torrie with her tongue over and over again before it was time for the real butt fucking to start.

Once she had decided Torrie's ass had been lubricated enough Mickie stood up behind the blonde and press the tip of her strap on to Torrie's butt hole.

Without needing to be asked Torrie relaxed her back door so Mickie could easily slide her strap on into her ass. A long-time anal slut Torrie wanted to make it as easy as possible for Mickie so that the brunette could fill her horny rear passage with hard dildo and give her the butt pounding an anal slut like her loved.

Sensing Torrie relax Mickie pushed forward, watching with interest as the blonde's anal ring stretched around her strap on until she was able to force the head of her dildo inside Torrie's ass, her fellow diva letting out a cute little gasp at the invasion of her forbidden entrance.

Torrie would continue gasping as Mickie stuffed her shit hole full of strap on, sliding inch after glorious inch into her bowels, the whole time giving her way too much time as far as Torrie was concerned between each inch, until finally the brunette's hips pressed against the blonde's butt, announcing that Mickie had successfully impaled Torrie's ass hole with her entire 14 inch dildo.

"Good little slut." Mickie said, patting Torrie's ass affectionately, "That's 14 inches, right up your butt, and God knows how many inches inside your pussy like a good little whore. How do you feel slut?"

"Full." Torrie moaned, "I feel wonderfully full, and I love it."

"I bet you do slut, I bet you do." Mickie chuckled, "Now, listen up, in a second I'm going to start fucking this surprisingly tight little ass of yours and when I do that I want you to start bouncing on the big poll I got for you, you got that?"

Torrie nodded.

"Good..." Mickie said, as she slowly pulled a few inches out of Torrie's ass, causing the blonde to moan, "Now start bouncing slut!"

On the word 'slut' Mickie shoved her way balls deep back inside Torrie's shit locker before repeating the process, slowly pulling out of the blonde's butt hole only to slam her way back into her back passage in one hard thrust.

Torrie loved the feeling of being butt fucked this way and combining this with the stimulation she was feeling from the massive poll inside her pussy drove her to start slamming herself up and down viciously, impaling herself on the poll and Mickie's dildo which were buried inside her cunt and ass respectively. This meant that for the briefest of moments Torrie had control over the situation, something Mickie was absolutely not going to allow.

"No, bad bitch!" Mickie yelled, viciously spanking Torrie's already red beaten back side, "No hard fucking for you until you fucking earn it!"

Despite the viciousness of the spanking on her swollen ass Torrie continued to bounce speedily and disobediently on the large objects inside her until Mickie brought her back down from the pleasure zone she'd be on by twisting her nipples roughly. Torrie let out a scream but Mickie didn't stop twisting her nipples until she slowed down her bouncing until she was slowly fucking herself on the poll and dildo inside of her.

"That's better, now keep on that pace while I enjoy your ass." Mickie said, as she let go of Torrie's nipples and went back to her cruel teasing like fucking of the blonde's ass.

Once she had control of the situation again Mickie was a lot happier and was able to take some serious enjoyment out of her latest conquest's butt.

Considering all the anal abuse Torrie had apparently taken over the years the blonde's ass hole was nice and tight and gripped Mickie's dildo well, of course adding vibrations to the stimulator centred on the brunette's clit. Plus Mickie did enjoy the thrill of fucking a nice tight little female ass, not to mention the total feeling of dominance she received from the sinful sex act of butt fucking another woman. Of course Mickie preferred butt fucking another woman wrestler but Torrie wasn't much of a wrestler, or much of anything for that matter. In fact Torrie's only real purpose seemed to be exactly what she was being used for now, as a little fuck toy for someone else to play with, and right now that someone else was Mickie and Mickie was very much enjoying playing with Torrie.

Torrie made such a fun little toy. Mickie could have played with her for hours. The way she moaned and groaned with each thrust of the dildo, her hard nipples which Mickie just love to play with, her tight and widely stretched holes on full display, it was all just such fun.

Although it wasn't all fun and games, in fact there was very much a method to Mickie's madness so to speak.

The fact was that Torrie was a slut, and a mega slut at that, so breaking her was going to be something of a chore, but Mickie's plan was in full swing and she could already sense that she was so close to breaking Torrie she could practically taste the blonde's submission.

It was just a matter of time.

When she needed to be Mickie was a patient woman. Although she certainly didn't enjoy being patient she could do it if necessary.

Torrie on the other hand wasn't a patient woman.

The blonde was beginning to feel like she would die if she didn't get properly fucked hard and soon.

Ever since Mickie had started forcing her to slowly fuck herself on the large object buried inside her Mickie had began slowly torturing Torrie with gentle caresses, seemingly failing to find the most sensitive of sensitive areas on her body, of course concentrating on her sore tits, tweaking the already rock hard nipples to the point where Torrie thought they would either be torn off or melt away under Mickie's constantly changing caress. Sometimes Mickie would be so gentle with her nipples Torrie felt like she was in heaven, and then all of a sudden Mickie would twist her nipples in such a way which would make Torrie feel like she was in hell, only because of her attitudes towards such pain it quickly turned into a type of pleasurable hell and then Torrie couldn't tell the difference between the heaven of pleasure and the heaven of pain that Mickie seemed to be constantly sending her too.

If that wasn't enough Mickie's slow thrusts into her ass had Torrie practically crying for a real butt fucking.

Torrie had been with so many great ass fuckers over the years and lately she had been completely spoilt by Victoria who was an expert butt pounder and Torrie desperately wanted Mickie to fuck her in the ass so hard that she could not walk straight, but Mickie was intent on teasing her.

Just to add a little explanation-point on this teasing torture Mickie would occasionally reach down to Torrie's cunt to caress her pussy lips and occasionally even her clit as the blonde continue to slowly impale herself on the huge poll, the whole time wishing Mickie would let her really start fucking herself.

But Torrie knew Mickie had no intention of allowing her to receive the fucking she so desperately wanted, at least not until she begged her, which was not something which was going to be a problem. The only reason Torrie waited for so long to beg Mickie was she wanted to let Mickie have her fun with her, allow the other diva to tease her to the point of insanity so that hopefully by the time she started begging Mickie would be just as sick of the slow fucking as she was and be willing to give her the type of brutal fucking Torrie craved. It had worked in the past with Victoria, and Torrie was confident it would work now.

"Oh God, please Mickie I beg you, fuck me, fuck my ass, tear my ass hole open! Ruin my ass hole with your cock! Ruin my ass hole with your cock and make me ruin my cunt on this poll! Tear me open! Tear my cunt and ass hole open! Use me, oh God please use me, I want to be used, I need to be used, I need to be used for your pleasure! Please use me for your pleasure! Use my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Torrie pleaded shamelessly.

"You want to be fucked do you bitch?" Mickie said mockingly.

"Yes!" Torrie cried.

"Well what are you willing to do to be fucked?" Mickie asked.

"Anything!" Torrie said.

"Anything?" Mickie enquired.

"Anything." Torrie confirmed.

"Are you willing to be my bitch?" Mickie asked.

Torrie thought about this for a minute. In some ways she knew it was coming, in others she had been hoping it would be coming. She had felt so lost since her owner and fellow bitch abandoned her and now here was a dominating woman offering her exactly what she wanted, what she needed. It was almost too good to be true.

"Yes, I'm willing to be your bitch." Torrie said.

"You're willing to be who's bitch?" Mickie asked, pulling back on Torrie's hair.

"You're bitch! I'm willing to be your bitch, Mickie James's bitch!" Torrie replied.

"So if you're my bitch, I'm your what?" Mickie enquired.

"My owner, if I'm your bitch you're my owner." Torrie said.

"And as my bitch will you do whatever I want?" Mickie asked.

"Yes I will." Torrie said, before crying as Mickie pulled on her hair, "I will do whatever you want."

"And as my bitch you will never disobey me?" Mickie enquired.

"Yes, I will never disobey you." Torrie replied.

"And you will take it like the bitch you are?" Mickie asked.

"Yes, I will take it like the bitch I am." Torrie said.

Satisfied by Torrie's answers Mickie stopped teasing the blonde's tits and cunt so she could concentrate on the butt fucking. Taking a firm grip of Torrie's hips Mickie slowly pulled back until only the tip of her strap on was inside her fellow diva's butt hole, and then pulled back even further so she could watch that tight little ring stretch around her dildo, before she used all her might to bury her bitch tamer inside her newly tamed bitch's butt.

Torrie moaned but she was not given any time to breathe before Mickie began hammering her ass, that big 14 inch dildo feeling as if it was ruining her rectum on every thrust.

"Bounce bitch!" Mickie screamed as she pounded Torrie's ass, "Bounce for me! Show me how much you want to be my bitch!"

Without needing to be told twice Torrie began bouncing to her heart's content on the huge polls inside her cunt and ass hole.

Not bouncing on the huge poll in her pussy and big dildo in her ass had been one of the hardest things Torrie had ever had to do in her life. She had been asked to do all sorts of perverted and degrading things in life both professionally and personally, from sucking off security guards, to fucking half of the locker room, to having to pretend to be Billy Gunn's girlfriend, not to mention all types of pain but never has something been so agonising for her. Sure Victoria and others had teased her in the past, but nothing like this.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers