Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian was quite impressed that Mickie had been able to carry her to the bed, and if she was honest with herself she found it quite arousing to be taken into another woman's arms.

Once Lillian was laid down on the bed Mickie got on top of her and the two WWE divas lost themselves in another passionate kiss, their hands sliding over each other's bodies as they did so.

When she was sure Lillian was ready Mickie gently moved her hands from stroking the blonde's hair and slid them down around the back of her neck, finding the clasp of her necklace and quickly unclipping it before removing it. Breaking the kiss momentarily Mickie reached over and place the necklace carefully down on the bedside table before returning to Lillian's welcoming lips.

After another long make out session Mickie reached round the back of Lillian's dress and expertly unzipped it enough so she could slide it down Lillian's legs once she had broken the kiss again. The blonde looked slightly nervous at the removal of her dress but Mickie quickly comforted her with another passionate kiss.

Mickie waited even longer this time before lifting herself off Lillian too remove her sleeveless little shirt and toss it aside and then return to Lillian's lips, and then waiting even longer before pushing her miniskirt down her legs kicking it off, this time without leaving the gentle embrace she had with the other diva.

Deciding to take a different approach at the next, very crucial stage Mickie reached behind herself and unclipped her own bra strap before sliding it off her body and then waiting a long time before she went for Lillian's bra, giving the blonde a opportunity to object before she took it off and then when she received no objection the brunette slowly removed it, before doing the same with their panties. While she was just about able to slid her panties down far enough so she could kick them off Mickie needed to break the kiss again to remove Lillian's panties, and when she did she looked into Lillian's eyes for approval. The brunette saw a lot of confusion in her fellow diva's eyes, but she also saw a lot of desire too. When her hands closed around the waistband of Lillian's panties and she looked up into her eyes there was a few moments of silence and then Lillian gently nodded, allowing Mickie to pull her panties down her legs and tossed them aside before kissing her yet again.

Lillian welcomed the feeling of Mickie's lips back against hers, as she welcomed the feeling of Mickie's tongue invading her mouth and sliding against hers, but she couldn't help feel overwhelmed by this situation. Everything seemed to be moving so fast. Or at least that's what it felt like.

When Mickie broke the kiss and started sliding her lips over Lillian's neck the blonde got the opportunity to turn her head and take a look at the clock which to her amazement told her she and Mickie had been kissing for over half an hour. A few of her previous sexual experiences had lasted half an hour in total, and a handful hadn't even made it that far, so this was very impressive. Lillian couldn't remember any guy being this patient with her, and yet it honestly felt like the last 30 minutes had passed in about 3. It was overwhelming, but in a good way, and it seemed to be getting even better. Especially when Mickie stopped licking and sucking on her neck and moved down her body to her breasts and her very aroused nipples.

Lillian bit her lip as she felt Mickie's lips travel over her right boob until that soft mouth was hovering over her right tit, the anticipation nearly killing the blonde until finally she felt that mouth gently cover her nipple in soft, wet flesh. A loud gasp escaped Lillian's lips as Mickie began gently sucking on her right nipple, and then another gasp when Mickie slid her tongue around, and another when the brunette did the same to her left nipple. It wasn't long before Lillian was gasping quite a lot, Mickie moving from one nipple to the other, one hand caressing whichever boob she was focusing on into her mouth while the other hand gently massaged the waiting boob, giving the blonde the most pleasure possible with this task.

Waiting until she had the blonde practically crying with need Mickie finally slid her mouth lower, but instead of going to her final destination straight away she took a detour down Lillian's right leg, kissing all the way down to her feet and briefly sucking on her toes before kissing her way back up and, much to Lillian's annoyance, slid her lips down the blonde's left leg and repeated the process over, and over, and over again until she finally got what she wanted, her latest conquest begging her to eat her pussy.

"Please Mickie... please... eat me... eat my pussy." Lillian whimpered, "I need it. I need to feel your mouth on my pussy. I need it so bad. Please, I'll do anything, just, please, eat me."

Anything, Mickie smiled to herself, she'd have to remember that. But for now, since Lillian had given her what she wanted she was more than happy to give Lillian what she wanted.

Kissing her way up to Lillian's pussy Mickie took a minute to admire the beauty of the blonde's womanhood and to breathe in the sweet smell of another woman's arousal. After waiting long enough Mickie stuck out her tongue, pressed the tip of it to the bottom of the blonde's cunt and slowly slid it over her pussy lips in one long stroke.

Lillian gasped when Mickie's tongue first touched her cunt, and that gasp quickly turned into a long moan as it travels over her pussy.

This reaction caused Mickie to smile wickedly before repeating the process and getting increasingly louder reactions.

At first Mickie just gently lapped at Lillian's pussy, sliding her tongue from the bottom to the top at the same slow speed each time until she had the blonde begging for more, but instead of giving it to her she just continued teasing her until she felt like changing tactics. When Lillian's begs had turned to desperate cries, begging for more over, and over, and over again Mickie decided to give Lillian the 'more' she had been begging for, but not as much as the blonde would have liked no doubt.

Instead of sliding her tongue up and down Lillian's cunt Mickie began licking around the blonde's pussy lips, causing her fellow WWE diva to whimper and moan even louder than before. Grinning wickedly to herself Mickie began switching the way she would slide her tongue gently over Lillian's pussy, constantly changing from sliding it clockwise and anticlockwise over the ring announcer's downstairs lips, licking up and down the centre and teasing Lillian's love hole, teasing the other woman as much as she could before she settled into some serious rug munching.

Lillian dug her fingernails into the bed sheets and gritted her teeth in frustration.

Gone were any thoughts of nervousness or hesitation about being with another woman, her mind completely dominated by angry thoughts all directed at Mickie.

The blonde ring announcer just couldn't understand why Mickie was being so cruel. One second the brunette had been pleasing her like no man had ever pleased her before, the next she was teasing her relentlessly, flat out refusing to give her what she wanted no matter how much she begged for it. In all her life Lillian couldn't remember ever being this hot before and it was driving her crazy. She wanted more. She wanted Mickie's tongue inside her. She wanted to feel that obviously very talented tongue sliding around inside her, touching her most intimate places, fucking her as if it was a cock.

Of course, she wasn't telling Mickie that. The only words falling out of Lillian's mouth since Mickie had first started licking her were words like 'eat me', 'fuck me' and 'more', words which didn't accurately describe what Lillian wanted the brunette to do.

So, after taking a deep breath Lillian closed her eyes and told Mickie what she wanted her to do, "Please Mickie... put it inside me... put your tongue inside me. I want it. I need it. I need to feel your tongue inside my pussy. Please fuck me with your tongue. Put it inside me. I need it, I need it so bad. Please, oh please, just, oooooohhhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyy Ggggggoooooooddddd!"

Lillian's begging ended in a piercing scream as Mickie suddenly slammed her tongue as deep into the blonde's pussy as it would go.

Mickie let her tongue stay as still as a statue inside Lillian's pussy as the blonde's scream slowly died down and waited until she had her latest conquest whimpering in frustration again at her lack of tongue movement before she finally started to slide her tongue out of Lillian's cunt, which ironically got an even bigger whimper of frustration from her fellow diva. On the bright side Mickie got another loud cry of pleasure from her when she slipped her tongue all the way back inside Lillian's welcoming pussy.

Soon Mickie had Lillian endlessly whimpering in frustration and crying in pleasure as she slid her tongue in and out of her, the easily excitable brunette starting the fun with a steady tongue fucking, still cautious in taking the blonde.

At this point Mickie doubted she had anything to worry about. Now she had her tongue inside her Mickie could practically guarantee Lillian was going to be one of her bitches by the end of the night, but still, she didn't want to get too cocky. A couple of times women had freaked out on her at this stage, stating they found it just too weird which basically meant they got freaked out from just how good Mickie was making them feel. Of course Mickie had been able to calm those women down, get them back into bed and finish turning them into her pets, but she certainly didn't want Lillian being the first to get away. Especially since she was such a tasty treat.

Tasty treat was definitely a good way to describe Lillian, especially her pussy. Maybe it was Mickie's imagination but all of the WWE divas which she had conquered had tasted delicious and the brunette found she just couldn't get enough of them. Then again, that was true of all women as far as Mickie was concerned.

Pushing all thoughts of other women out of her mind Mickie concentrated on the tasty treat in front of her, her mouth wrapping around Lillian's pussy so she could start giving it the treatment it deserved.

As an added bonus it meant she could drink all the delicious juices which had been flying from that sweet honey hole directly from the source instead of just having to be satisfied with what she could lick up, and being able to drink Lillian's juices like that quickly encouraged Mickie to really devote herself to the blonde's pussy.

Lillian cried out yet again when she felt Mickie's soft mouth glue itself to her pussy lips and began to gently suck the cream running from her cunt like a river, or at least it felt like a river at this point.

The blonde ring announcer honestly couldn't remember when she had been this sexually aroused and it felt so, so good. Everything Mickie did to her felt amazing. The brunette had a gift, a gift for pleasing other women.

Before tonight Lillian could have never of imagined herself enjoying being with another woman so much, but she was, and she knew that should scare her but it didn't. She didn't know what these feelings meant for her in the long run but for right here right now she didn't care. All Lillian cared about was feeling Mickie's soft mouth and tongue pleasure her in the way that they were.

Lillian kept pleading for more even though she didn't quite know what more was at this point given that all the guys she had been with didn't seem to know half of what Mickie knew about pussy eating but more is what she got.

After simply sliding her tongue in and out of her for what felt like an eternity Mickie started experimenting, sliding her tongue around Lillian's inner walls like she was searching for something and apparently finding it when shocks of pleasure ran through the ring announcer's body like never before. In what felt like seconds Mickie had found places inside Lillian which Lillian herself didn't know about, places that when stimulated by Mickie's tongue sent the most incredible feelings through the blondes body, feelings which increased even further when the brunette began concentrating on them and she continued to slide her tongue in and out of her.

In a move which practically had tears of joy falling from Lillian's eyes Mickie began twirling her tongue around inside her fellow WWE diva's cunt, the bubbly brunette stimulating all of the blonde's sweet spots on every in and out stroke of her tongue.

As Mickie's tongue danced inside her Lillian wrapped her legs around Mickie's head and buried her fingers deep into Mickie's hair pushing the brunette's face as deep into her pussy as it would go.

Rather than be put off by this Mickie seemed to go into overdrive, her mouth which had been lazily sucking at Lillian's pussy lips began furiously slurping at her love hole, and her tongue jack hammering in and out of the blonde at lightning speed making the RAW ring announcer cry hysterically in pleasure.

Lillian lost all control over her body as she pushed Mickie's talented mouth into her pussy, her hips thrusting upwards as her hands and legs pushed her head downwards, some of the most obscene language the ring announcer knew falling out of her mouth, the only comfort being it was all in Spanish so at least Mickie wouldn't be offended by any of the words that seem to be escaping from the blonde.

Eventually Lillian's words dissolved into cries, and then those cries dissolved into silent screams, and then into some very non silent screams.

Although she had been sure she had no more voice to scream Lilian somehow found the voice to do so when the most powerful orgasm of her life crashed over her body leaving her a quivering mess of a woman.

The blonde had felt it built up inside her for so long and she had been trying to fight it, trying to enjoy this heavenly oral worship she was receiving, but the pleasure had been so overwhelming and instead of relaxing after her release the intensity only seem to rise, Mickie not stopping her assault even for a second until the promise Mickie had made her earlier was fulfilled. Lillian's eyes rolled in the back of her head and her toes curled as she went crashing over the edge again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

Having never cum more than once in an evening before Lillian's mind was completely destroyed by the pleasure she felt, the multiple orgasms first leaving her a mindless vegetable, and then knocking her into complete unconsciousness.

Mickie would have been disappointed to know that Lillian had been mostly unaware of how she achieved her second orgasm when Mickie had concentrated on the blonde's clit, and how she achieved another orgasm when she had started fingering her and had been knocked completely senseless when Mickie had shoved her lubricated fingers up her fellow diva's ass hole. Although Lillian wasn't the only one to not entirely know what was going on. It took a while for Mickie to notice that Lillian's legs had fallen from around her head and her fingers were loosely resting in her hair as opposed to gripping tightly. Once she did notice this Mickie quickly finished swallowing the last of Lillian's cum and slowly kissed her way up the blonde's body were to her dismay she saw that the ring announcer seemed to be completely out of it.

The brunette wanted to wake the blonde really badly but she looked so peaceful that she decided to let her rest for a little while, still covering her conquest's body in light kisses in the hopes of bringing her round.

Eventually it worked and Lillian's eyes slowly blinked open to be greeted by a smiling Mickie James.

"Did you like that?" Mickie asked with a knowing smile.

Lillian blushed a little but nodded and said, "Yes."

"Good." Mickie said, her smile widening, "Because it's your turn now."

Lillian was so taken aback by Mickie's bluntness that she repeated those words in her head a few times to make sure she wasn't hearing things. Realising she had heard Mickie correctly Lillian panicked. She had never gone down on another girl before, what if she didn't like it... what if she did... what if...

Before Lillian even had a chance to organise her thoughts Mickie leant down and captured her lips with her own, gently pressing her tongue against Lillian's closed mouth, asking permission to enter. More out of shock at the suddenness of the kiss than anything else Lillian opened her mouth and Mickie took full advantage, sliding her tongue passed the blonde's lips and over the other girl's tongue.

It took a few moments of Lillian lying there still in shock but soon the blonde found herself helplessly melting into the kiss, the ring announcer allowing herself to forget all about her fears of 'it being her turn' and relax into the other girl's embrace.

Mickie wasn't sure if Lillian was ready to take such a big step but she was really horny and wanted to feel the other diva's mouth on her pussy so she decided to take the risk. She could afford to do so, Lillian wasn't as vital to her collection as some of the other divas and if Lillian resisted Mickie had no problem with getting a little rough with her to get what she wanted. It shouldn't have to come to that though, because Mickie had a plan.

First she relaxed Lillian with a nice gentle kiss and then when she thought she was ready Mickie rolled them so Lillian was laying on top of her and then broke the kiss and gently pushed Lillian's mouth down to her neck.

More out of instinct than anything else Lillian's mouth latched onto Mickie's neck and began gently kissing, licking and sucking on it, Mickie moaning happily as her new pet obediently obeyed her.

"Mmmmm, that feels good, you're doing a great job Lillian." Mickie complemented as she stroked the blonde's hair affectionately.

Encouraged by Mickie's words Lillian soon became comfortable in her task and even began to enjoy it until she felt pressure on her head, Mickie gently encouraging her to go downwards.

"Please Lillian, lower." Mickie pleaded nicely, fully prepared to take a more commanding tone if Lillian didn't do as she said but to the brunette's delight the blonde began kissing her way down her body.

Lillian's mouth slowly travelled down Mickie's chest and over her right boob until her lips were hovering over Mickie's right nipple.

There was a moment's pause as Lillian bit her lip in hesitation before she closed her mouth around Mickie's nipple, causing the other girl to moan again.

It felt very weird to Lillian to have another girl moaning for her, but it was also kind of... sexy, especially since Mickie was obviously experienced when it came to lesbian sex.

After her initial panic attack Lillian had come to the conclusion after the amazing way Mickie had made her cum she should at least try and give Mickie the same kind of pleasure, although she didn't see how that was possible because she had no idea what she was doing. Well, that wasn't entirely true. She could remember what she liked and could try and do that to Mickie. For instance, she could use her tongue to play with Mickie's nipple when it was in her mouth, lightly suck on it, and she could use one hand to cup one of the brunette's nipples into her mouth while she used her other hand to massage Mickie's other breast, and she could pleasure both of Mickie's nipples by kissing her way back and forth between them.

Trying all these techniques out Lillian was able to squeeze quite a few moans out of Mickie's mouth as the other girl played with her hair in a strangely encouraging way, until the grip on the back of her head became firm again and then there was pressure pushing her downwards.

"Lower."

Lillian couldn't tell if that was a request or a demand, but either way she obeyed, kissing her way down Mickie's stomach until for the first time she was face-to-face with another girl's pussy.