Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was where Mickie wanted her to be the pressure on the back of her head disappeared and Lillian was left staring at her fellow diva's cunt. The blonde was grateful that Mickie didn't force her face into her pussy or demand her to eat her out, the brunette instead giving Lillian a much needed chance to collect her thoughts.

Lillian was more nervous than she ever remembered being before in her life. She was terrified about getting this close to a pussy but now she was she couldn't help find it kind of pretty, but still those same questions echoed in the blonde's mind, what if she didn't like it... what if she did... what if she liked it but did it wrong... and other questions until finally it all became too much and in an effort to get it over with Lillian leant forward, stuck out her tongue and slid it over Mickie's pussy lips.

Honestly Lillian wasn't sure what she was expecting. She'd never seriously seen herself going down on another girl before tonight so she had only began to seriously think what pussy might taste like as she made her way down Mickie's body. Would it be good, would it be bad, would it be weird, she didn't know.

The first lick was... ok. Better than ok actually. But to make sure, Lillian stuck out her tongue and licked Mickie's pussy again, and again, and again. Soon Lillian had to admit it was better than ok, definitely better than ok. Better than good even.

Mickie's pussy tasted delicious and Lillian just couldn't get enough, her tongue lapping greedily at her fellow diva's cunt in long strokes which started at the entrance of the brunette's love channel and then slid up all the way to her clit.

Every lick was accompanied by a soft moan from Mickie, and occasionally even a brushing of her hair which Lillian could only hope was a sign she was doing a good job.

The sweet taste of Mickie's pussy had taken away Lillian's previous fears and now the only thing the blonde was worried about was being able to please the woman who had given her so much pleasure with her tongue.

As Lillian was worried about whether or not she was pleasing Mickie the brunette was simply lying back and enjoying the feeling of the blonde's virgin tongue caressing her pussy.

It felt so good to get a nice soft girl tongue caressing her pussy again, and it was far too long since Mickie had enjoyed the feeling of a nice soft virgin girl tongue worshipping her womanhood.

Most of the WWE divas Mickie had conquered had all had previous pussy eating experience. In fact only Trish and Maria had been lesbian virgins before Mickie got her hands on them. It didn't at all surprise Mickie, after all there are a lot of beautiful women in the WWE, all trying to battle for dominance with each other and it seemed only natural that this would inspire bisexual tendencies in even the most heterosexual of women, and the women Mickie had been with lately were far from completely heterosexual.

Still, as much as Mickie enjoyed getting hot and heavy with a woman who knew exactly what she was doing there was something to be said for a lesbian virgin.

What Mickie was feeling right now were Lillian's very first licks of another woman's pussy. Lillian was taking her first steps to bisexuality, or at least her first steps to a really fun night, and she was taking them with Mickie. And what cute little licks they were. So soft, so cute, so... unsatisfying.

Mickie was all for helping women discover their bisexuality, but she saw no reason why she couldn't get off too, and these slow licks were taking too long. Luckily, Mickie had an answer for that.

"Push your tongue inside me." Mickie said in a voice just above a whisper, "Push your tongue inside my pussy."

Lillian was a little taken aback by the request at first but she quickly realised it was the least she could do. After all, Mickie had shoved her tongue as deep inside her pussy as possible and given Lillian the tongue fucking of a lifetime. If Lillian was to stand a chance of returning the favour she was going to have to do more than just lightly lick the brunette's pussy. Hell, if Lillian really wanted to return the favour she should probably pull out every trick Mickie used on her while she was eating her out.

With that in mind Lillian lined her tongue up against the entrance to Mickie's pussy and then pushed her way inside, slamming it in as far as it would go in one powerful thrust.

Mickie cried out in pleasure, and then began moaning even louder than before as Lillian began tongue fucking her.

These weren't the shy licks Lillian had started off with either, these were powerful tongue strokes, the blonde quickly picking up a rhythm until she was pounding Mickie's pussy with her tongue.

The juices which Lillian had been beginning to like while she was licking Mickie's pussy now were slowly sliding into her mouth and down her throat and they just seem to get sweeter with every drop. Soon Lillian was wrapping her mouth tightly around Mickie's pussy lips and hungrily slurping at the other woman's hole in an attempt to get more juices. It worked and Mickie's cunt cream began to flow like a river, Lillian gulping them down as fast as she could as she became lost in eating her first pussy.

Now this was far more satisfying Mickie thought to herself as Lillian really began to eat her pussy.

The shy little virgin licks had been a lot of fun but Mickie was now craving a tongue fucking, and a tongue fucking is exactly what she got.

Without needing to be told Lillian continued picking up the pace of the tongue fucking until she was pounding Mickie's pussy as hard as she possibly could with her tongue, her mouth sucking at her fellow diva's cunt with the power of a vacuum cleaner.

In response to this Mickie tightened her grip on the back of Lillian's head and began forcing the blonde to bob her head up and down, driving her tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt, controlling the pace of the tongue fucking she was receiving with just one hand.

When Lillian didn't object to that, and her hormones got the better of her, Mickie began thrusting her hips up and down, shoving her pussy into the blonde's face to get that tongue even deeper into her.

Finally Mickie began cursing like a sailor, her words only driving Lillian too tongue fuck her harder.

"Oh my God yes, fuck yes, that's it, just like that, eat my pussy, eat my pussy you little dyke! Mmmmm, yes, you're a pussy eating slut now aren't you Lillian? Yes you are, yes you are. And I turned you into a pussy eating slut didn't I Lillian? Yes a pussy eating slut. My pussy eating slut. You're my pussy eating slut now Lillian. From now on your going to be eating my pussy whenever I fucking want because you're my pussy eating slut!"

Mickie's rant ended in a scream as she came almost violently when Lillian suddenly twirled her tongue inside her cunt. That scream only became louder as the blonde brought the brunette to orgasm after orgasm.

As Mickie's eyes rolled in the back of her head and her eyelids fluttered Lillian's eyes and eyelids were doing the exact same thing as she tasted something even more delicious than cunt cream, girl cum. Lillian liked to swallow guy cum but she quickly discovered she loved swallowing girl cum. The blonde swallowed much of the delicious tasting liquid as possible and when there was no more to swallow she twirled her tongue inside the source of that sweet juice until more floated down her throat.

This cycle repeated itself over and over, Mickie experiencing several good orgasms from Lillian's mouth until the brunette decided it was time to move on.

It was a hard thing to do because Mickie would have been more than happy to just lay there and see how many orgasms that mouth could give her but she was eager to add Lillian to her collection tonight and as nice as this was it wouldn't allow it to turn the blonde into her bitch. For that she needed to be the one fucking the other girl's brains out, but of course she had an ace up her sleeve.

Pulling Lillian up and away from her pussy Mickie shoved her tongue into the blonde's mouth, her fellow WWE diva happily kissing her back in a passionate lip lock for a few seconds before Mickie pulled back and smiled.

"Wait here." Mickie said, before rolling off the bed and walking over to her bag.

Lillian watched curiously as Mickie pulled something out from her bag. When she saw what it was her eyes bulged and her mouth fell open. It was a massive dildo with straps attached to it. The monster had to be 10, maybe 12 inches long and very thick.

Mickie grinned at the look of shock on Lillian's face as she stepped into her harness and attached her favourite toy around her waist. Once it was securely in place Mickie slowly walked over to where Lillian was sitting up on the bed, stroking her strap on as she walked. When Mickie reached her destination she pointed the head of the dildo towards Lillian's open mouth and smiled.

"Ever had a cock this big before Lillian?" Mickie asked.

There was a long pause and then finally Lillian slowly shook her head.

"Is it too big for you?" Mickie asked.

Another pause, and then Lillian slowly shook her head again causing Mickie to smile.

"Do you wanna suck it a little first, you know, so it's nice and lubed up for your hot little pussy?" Mickie asked.

There was yet another pause and then Lillian slowly leant forward, opened her mouth wide, swallowed the head of the strap on and began greedily sucking on it.

Lillian didn't know what came over her. It was like the sight of that big dildo had rendered her speechless.

The blonde had actually been fortunate to sleep with a lot of guys with big cocks, but this one was bigger than all of them and the sight of this huge piece of man-made meat drove her into total lust.

Moments after taking the head into her mouth Lillian wrapped her right hand around the base of the shaft and began eagerly bobbing her head up and down on the fake dick, taking more and more of it each time until it was banging against the back of her throat. Suddenly very glad of her experiences with well hung guys Lillian relaxed her throat muscles and began lowering her head further, forcing the dildo down her gullet until she was letting go of the base so she could get those last few inches down her windpipe.

With practised ease Lillian kept all 12 inches in her mouth and throat for as long as she possibly could before she began gagging, then pulled the monster from her gullet so she could cough, splutter and take in much-needed air before swallowing the strap on again, this time bobbing her head all the way up and down the shaft.

Mickie was impressed by Lillian's cock sucking skills.

Normally it took a lot of training for her bitches to deep throat her big dildos but Lillian was already taking that dick as well as any of her other pieces of ass. Hell, she was actually doing better than some of them.

Seemed as if Mickie could skip the cock sucking part of Lillian's training... or on second thoughts maybe she could just put the blonde's mouth through its paces, make her practice on all of her biggest toys just to see how much the RAW ring announcer's throat could take. But Mickie could save that for later. Right now she was just enjoying the sight of her latest conquest deep throating her strap on dildo.

As an added bonus everytime Lillian bobbed her head on the cock the stimulator inside the harness would rub against Mickie's clit, bringing the brunette a nice little buzz of physical pleasure to go along with the mental pleasure of watching a beautiful woman suck on her fake cock.

Mickie had cum before just from this type of stimulation, but she was too eager to fuck Lillian to wait for that. First however she would make Lillian beg for it.

"You like my big cock Lillian?" Mickie asked.

"Mmmmm..." Lillian moaned round the shaft before pulling it out of her mouth briefly for a moment, "I love your big cock."

"Would you like me to fuck you with it?" Mickie asked.

"Oh yes." Lillian said, pulling her mouth away permanently from the strap on, "Fuck me Mickie, fuck my pussy. Fuck me with your big cock."

"Oh I will, but first lay down on the bed and spread your legs for me." Mickie commanded.

Quickly obeying Mickie's command Lillian laid back on the bed with her head resting on one of the pillows and then spread her legs as wide as she could.

Mickie smiled, crawled between Lillian's legs and then pressed the tip of her strap on to the entrance of the blonde's pussy.

Instead of giving her latest conquest what she wanted right away Mickie slid the dildo up and down Lillian's pussy lips, causing her new bitch to moan in frustration.

"Please." Lillian moaned.

"Please what? Please fuck you? Please shove my big cock into your hot little pussy and fuck you? Is that what you want Lillian?" Mickie asked.

"Yes! Yes, that's what I want, I want you to fuck me with your big cock!" Lillian cried.

"Beg for it then. Beg for me to fuck you." Mickie demanded.

Lillian was a little taken aback by this but she was far too horny to argue.

"Please Mickie, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock! I want your cock! I need your cock! Please give it to me! Give me that cock! Shove your big cock inside me and fuck me like you promised!" Lillian pleaded.

Smiling as she remembered her earlier promise Mickie pressed forward slowly but steadily, the head of the strap on parting Lillian's pussy lips and pushing its way inside the blonde WWE diva.

Lillian groaned in pleasure as her horny pussy was penetrated by the big cock, and then groaned again as inch after inch was added into her cunt, stretching her wider than she had ever been stretched before. The size of the dildo was a little uncomfortable, and there had been some pain during the initial penetration but Lillian was so horny at this point she barely noticed, her natural liquid well lubricating her inner walls so she could stretch to accommodate the massive strap on.

Mickie took her time filling Lillian's cunt with her fake cock, giving her latest conquest plenty of time to adjust to the size of the huge thing strapped around her waist before adding each inch into her new little bitch, enjoying the little gasping sounds her pet made as she filled her up with cock. Soon there was one big gasp as Mickie gave one final slow but firm thrust and buried the last inch of the dildo into Lillian's horny pussy.

In her entire life Lillian had never felt so full of cock, and she hadn't ever been so full of cock, but now that huge 12 inches was inside her she didn't ever want it to leave.

Just as Lillian thought that the nice big 12 inches which had been filling her so wonderfully abruptly began to be pulled from her cunt, causing her to immediately cry out in protest.

She opened her mouth to complain but before she could utter a word Lillian let out a cry of joy as all 12 inches were returned to her pussy.

This process was soon repeated, those 12 inches of heaven sliding in and out of her pussy in a steady fucking motion, Lillian moaning happily with every thrust.

As the fucking continued Lillian began to worry if she focused too much on the big dildo sliding in and out of her pussy she would cum too quickly and not get an enough chance to enjoy this wonderful feeling of pleasure so she moved her focus from the strap on to the woman it was attached too.

It was strange and incredibly arousing to focus on the feminine form above her, her body reacting as if she was just realising she was being fucked by another woman in the very littoral sense for the first time. It was crazy but it was how her body seemed to be reacting.

Looking up into Mickie's eyes was intense. Lillian couldn't remember a member of her own sex ever looking at her with such a expression of lust before, and yet there seemed to be something else behind those eyes, something dominating and controlling which just made Lillian want to melt away and completely submit to whatever this far more dominating diva wanted.

If Mickie had known that's what Lillian was thinking she would have been very pleased because that was the exact type of thing she wanted her to be thinking.

Mickie wasn't going to leave this room until Lillian was just another bitch in her collection and this was a very important part of the blonde's breaking in.

Lillian was going to get fucked better than she'd ever been fucked before, Mickie would make sure of that, and the whole time she was going to make sure every time Lillian looked into her eyes she would be able to tell who's in charge.

Right now Mickie had Lillian's eyes locked with hers and she could see submission in her new pet's pretty eyes. The blonde was begging Mickie to turn her into her bitch and Mickie was more than happy to oblige.

Deciding Lillian had been given enough time to adjust to the size of her strap on Mickie began increasing the pace until she was roughly pounding the blonde's pussy with all her might.

Lillian writhed around in pleasure for a few moments, her legs wriggling around as if she was having some kind of weird reaction to all the pleasure when Mickie grabbed a firm hold of her legs and held them as wide open as possible in the air, using them as leveraged to fuck her new bitch even harder.

This new hard level of pussy pounding had Lillian crying out like never before until she began shamelessly begging the other woman to fuck her.

"Oh Mickie, oh my god Mickie, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh my God it's so good, it's so fucking good! Oh fuck me! Oh fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock! Fuck me with that wonderful big cock!" Lillian cried out in pleasure.

"Yes, you love it don't you, you love me fucking you with my big cock!" Mickie taunted.

"Oh yes Mickie, I love you fucking me with your big cock! Please fuck me with your big cock! I'm begging you, fuck me with your big cock!" Lillian shamelessly pleaded.

"Yes, that's right beg me Lillian, beg me to fuck you just like you're going to beg to be my bitch!" Mickie cried out without thinking.

"What?" Lillian said in shock.

Mickie hadn't meant to say that. She had planned on talking to Lillian about becoming her bitch while she was pounding the blonde's ass, but from the look in Lillian's eyes it would seem the ring announcer was already in a vulnerable state of mind so why wait.

"I said once I'm done fucking you you're going to beg me to be my bitch." Mickie said with an evil grin.

"Your.... your bitch..." Lillian gulped, "What... what do you mean by that?"

"I mean you're going to be mine. I'm going to own you. I will use you whenever and however I want. I will make you eat my pussy when ever I want and if I so choose when I'm done whore your mouth out to anyone I want. Then I'll offer them your other holes. I'll watch as the locker room makes you air tight for me if it amuses me. Then again maybe I'll just keep your holes all for myself for a while. After all, I'm really enjoying fucking this hot little pussy of yours." Mickie said.

"Oh my God." Lillian said quietly.

"Oh don't act like you don't want it. I can see it in your eyes. You want to be my bitch." Mickie said, and whispering the last part threateningly, "And don't worry Lillian, I'm going to make you my bitch."

In a flash Lillian's legs were over Mickie's shoulders, the blonde bending the brunette in half so she could better pound her pussy.

And pound it she did.

Lillian opened her mouth to protest the idea of becoming another woman's bitch but her words died on her lips as Mickie began picking up the pace.

Mickie grinned at Lillian submission to her as she began really fucking her latest conquest and turning her into her bitch.

Although she hadn't meant to reveal her true plans so early Mickie was actually glad she did. By revealing to Lillian her true intentions she got to watch the cute little looks of confusion that spread across the blonde's face as she tried to fight the inevitable.