Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Mickie said.

"Who else?" Lillian asked.

"Almost the entire women's locker room." Mickie bragged proudly.

"Even... even Trish?" Lillian asked in disbelief.

"Trish is... a work in progress. I actually have a little something special planned for her tomorrow, something I'm sure will help her realise that she just wants to be my bitch like everybody else." Mickie said, a smile crossing her face as she thought of her plans for tomorrow before she focused on the blonde who's ass she was currently stretching out, "But that's for tomorrow, and right now I'm not done enjoying your hot ass."

With that Mickie tightened her grip on Lillian's hips and began to increase the pace of the butt fucking, causing Lillian to moan loudly in pleasure.

"Oh you like that Lillian, you like me fucking your hot ass harder?" Mickie taunted.

"Oh yes, it feels so good!" Lillian moaned.

"Well beg me for it then. Beg me to fuck you up your ass!" Mickie commanded.

"Oh Mickie, fuck me, fuck my ass! Fuck it as hard as you can! It feels so good, so amazingly good. Butt fuck me Mickie. Show me who's in charge. Show me who's boss. Show me I'm your bitch. You want me to be your bitch so bad fine, make me your bitch. Fuck me in my ass and make me your bitch! Please, I'm begging you Mickie, fuck me up the ass and make me your bitch!" Lillian begged shamelessly.

Happy to grant this request Mickie sped up until she was pounding Lillian's pooper with every drop of strength she possessed, the sound of her hips smacking off the blonde's butt cheeks loudly echoing throughout the room as the sodomy reached brutal levels.

Mickie was fucking Lillian's ass so hard at this point that if someone came in they would probably think Mickie was physically assaulting Lillian if it wasn't for the cries of ecstasy coming from the blonde's mouth.

It was actually kind of a surprise no one did break down the door Lillian was so loud at this point.

As the ass slamming continued and Lillian got louder and louder Mickie considered getting one of her ball gags or something to keep the blonde quiet but decided against it. That would have meant pausing the butt fucking and Mickie was far too caught up in her lesbian ass fucker lust mode to even briefly consider taking her dildo out Lillian's tight ass hole. Besides, Lillian's cries were like music to Mickie's ears.

Lillian actually had a beautiful singing voice and had sung the American national anthem at Wrestlemania before, but she had never sounded better to Mickie than right now as she was screaming her name in pleasure and begging her to fuck her ass. Although Mickie couldn't understand all the things Lillian was saying, her new bitch was slipping in between English and Spanish a lot but from the way the words were said they were definitely all positive. Besides, Lillian might as well have just been saying 'I'm your bitch' over and over again because that's essentially what all those words meant.

Mickie had successfully tamed another of her fellow WWE divas and turned them into her bitch. It wouldn't be long now before she had completed her collection, but for now she was just enjoying the fine piece of ass which was her new bitch Lillian Garcia.

It wasn't just Mickie's mind which was on her collection of bitches.

As Lillian's mind melted into a haze of pleasure from the bowel bliss she was receiving from the incredible ass fucking Mickie was giving her the blonde couldn't help think about her new life as a bitch.

Lillian thought about the other divas in Mickie's collection. She thought about Torrie and Candice, how she had always thought they were hot, but now after experiencing lesbian sex for herself Lillian was thinking about them in a whole different way. She thought about sliding her tongue over their soft, tight, beautiful bodies, kissing them, licking and sucking their nipples and tasting their honey holes. And she thought about what their tongues would feel like on her. Could those tongues feel as good as Mickie's tongue had felt? Could those girls eat her out like Mickie had?

And did Mickie really have nearly the entire women's locker room under her thumb? What would it be like to be with nearly the entire women's locker room? What would it be like to be with Lita, or Ashley, or Maria, or Trish. What would it feel like to be with her friend Trish?

Lillian had never thought about Trish in that way, but she was thinking about her now and the idea of sucking on those huge tits, of kissing those lips, of tasting her friend's pussy was intoxicating. She wanted to do it, she wanted to sleep with her friend, Lillian wanted to sleep with Trish, and all the other divas of the WWE's women's locker room. She wanted to be a lesbian slut, eating each and every pussy she could get her hands on and getting fucked by every tongue, finger and toy belonging to every diva in the WWE.

Quite a change of heart for a woman who considered herself completely straight only a few hours ago, but that was before a lot of hot sex with another woman determined to add another bitch to her collection.

That other woman had succeeded, Mickie had turned Lillian into her bitch, and Lillian couldn't be happier.

If being Mickie's bitch meant she got fucked like this regularly by Mickie and the other WWE divas then Lillian was going to very much enjoy her new life in Mickie's collection.

As increasingly naughty thoughts about her fellow WWE divas floated through her mind the pleasure coming from her ass hole only seemed to increase with every brutal thrust into her bowels, her need for climax building and building until Lillian was digging her nails into the sheets in a desperate attempt to prevent herself from cumming for a few more moments so she could enjoy the ecstasy she was receiving from her first butt fucking, but it was no use.

With an ear piercing and yet tuneful scream Lillian experienced her very first anal induced orgasm, almost immediately followed by her second, and then her third, world destroying explosions blasting inside her mind, pussy and ass hole and rocking her body with a mind numbing wave of pleasure which left Lillian babbling incoherently, the bilingual singer's words dissolving until she wasn't even speaking a language. Lillian's eyes rolled so far back in her head she thought they would burst and she could barely feel her toes or any other part of her anatomy she was so numb from the pleasure of her multiple anal induced climaxes. Shortly after losing count of how many times she had cum Lillian's upper half crashed onto the soft bed below, her lower half only remaining in the air because Mickie still had a firm grip of her hips and the brunette obviously wasn't done taking her pleasure from Lillian's ass hole yet. To exhausted and out of it to do anything about it Lillian just lay there and allowed Mickie to use her ass hole for her pleasure, the continuous butt pounding driving her to yet another set of orgasms.

Mickie held back her orgasm as long as she possibly could. She wanted Lillian's first ass fucking to be memorable, and from the way her new bitch was cumming Mickie was satisfied she had done a good job of that. Still, she wanted Lillian to get wet everytime she thought about losing her anal cherry, even if she only thought about it for a second, so Mickie continued pounding her new slut's butt to orgasm after orgasm until it all became too much and Mickie herself couldn't take it any more.

Digging her nails into Lillian's hips Mickie experienced a climax almost powerful enough to make her stop fucking the blonde up the butt... almost. Using every ounce of her willpower Mickie was able to keep thrusting in and out of Lillian's ass through her orgasm, waiting until the peak of it to squeeze the fake balls of her strap on so she could squirt her girl cum deep into Lillian's rectum, in her mind completing her conquest of the other woman. A wicked smile crossed Mickie's face as she squeezed down hard on her toy, happy in the knowledge that as she squeezed Lillian's bowels were being decorated in her cum, her liquid marking her latest conquest as what she would now forever be, just another one of her bitches.

When she was sure every drop of her cum was up Lillian's butt Mickie began to slow down the ass pounding until she came to a stop within the blonde's back passage, then she slowly removed her dildo until the head came out with a loud pop.

Still holding Lillian's lower half up in the air Mickie spread her new slut's ass cheeks and studied her work.

Lillian's ass hole was gaping widely and it was a few long seconds of watching it before it finally began to slowly close. In that time a little stream of Mickie's cum leaked from the blonde's well fucked ass hole, Mickie smiling wickedly at this sign of her new domination over the RAW ring announcer.

Letting go of Lillian's hips finally Mickie laid down on the bed and watched as the blonde slumped until she was lying face down in the bed beside her.

Mickie gave Lillian a few moments to recover before giving the blonde her first official order as one of her bitches.

"Lillian..." Mickie said a couple of times trying to get the blonde's attention.

The blonde didn't even stir so Mickie reached over and gently swatted her new pet's behind.

"What?" Lillian asked groggily as she pulled her face from the covers.

"My strap on is covered in your slutty juices, clean them off with your mouth." Mickie ordered, pointing to the dildo which was still around her waist.

Lillian gave a look of disgust. That strap on had just been in her pussy and then buried in her ass, she wasn't going to suck it... but then Mickie gave her a look which quickly changed her mind.

Without saying a word Lillian crawl down until her head was hovering over the dildo and then she slowly swallowed the strap on down her throat and cleaned every inch of it with her mouth.

"Good girl." Mickie said, patting her new pet affectionately on the head, "Now keep sucking my strap on and in a moment I'll call room service so we can have a midnight snack and talk more about your new role as my bitch. You do understand that's what you are now right, my bitch?"

"Mmmmm." Lillian moaned around the strap on, but that wasn't good enough for Mickie.

"Say it. Take that cock out of your mouth and tell me you understand what you now are." Mickie demanded.

Lillian removed her mouth from the dildo, bit her lip and then replied, "I understand, I'm your bitch."

Mickie smiled at this response and then pushed Lillian's mouth back down to her dildo.

Obediently Lillian opened her mouth and began sucking the strap on again, wanting to give her new owner's dildo the best blow job she could possibly give it to show Mickie she was serious about wanting to be her bitch so she could enjoy more mind blowing lesbian sex like she had received tonight.

Before calling room service Mickie laid back and watched as Lillian eagerly sucked on a dildo which had been deep up her butt only moments ago, a sign the blonde was now truly housebroken. She would need a little more training but Mickie was confident she could have Lillian wrapped around her little finger by the end of the night, allowing her to focus her attention on Trish tomorrow.

Mickie smiled as she thought about what she had planned for Trish.

Tomorrow was going to be fun.

To be continued...