Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

With that Mickie brought her two thoroughly coated in Trish pussy juice covered fingers up to her lips and after a brief grin at her dream girl to those fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean slowly and seductively. It took less than a minute but it felt more like an hour, Mickie staring deep into Trish's eyes as the blonde switch her focus back and forth between Mickie's eyes and those fingers the evil little brunette was sucking clean.

As this lewd display was happening before her eyes Trish's mind was spinning. She was bound tight, Trish now having no doubt that no matter how hard she struggled she couldn't get free of these ropes. Even if she could there was no way Trish could fight off the entire divas locker room by herself. And she had no idea where she was but it was a safe bet Mickie was telling the truth and no one would hear Trish if she tried to scream.

These thoughts echoed over and over again through Trish's mind as Mickie removed the ball-gag and stepped back, almost a full minute passing as the blonde Canadian desperately tried to find some kind of way out. Trish eventually found one. It wasn't very good, and wouldn't completely save her from the lesbian debauchery, but it seemed to be her only chance to save at least a fraction of her dignity.

"Hurry up Trish." Mickie said in a singsong voice, "If you don't submit soon we're going to start beating your ass. I know some of us would like that."

Mickie turned to look over at Victoria who was already brandishing a pretty nasty looking whip, Candice, Torrie and Melina rummaging through the pretty nasty looking instruments behind her. This helped Trish make up her mind, the blonde murmuring something, "Ok."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Mickie pushed.

"I said ok." Trish forced out, her eyes on the floor.

There was a brief pause then suddenly Mickie was right in front of Trish and giving the women's champion a brutally hard bitch slap. It sent Trish's head snapping to one side, her cheek stinging from the strike. Then just as Trish was beginning to lift her head to offer up some kind of response Mickie grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back, forcing the blonde to look up into the eyes of the angry brunette as Mickie practically screamed, "DO YOU SUBMIT?"

"YES! Yes Mickie, I submit! Do whatever you want to me!" Trish quickly replied.

"Good." Mickie said with an evil grin, before letting go of Trish's hair and stepping back, "Now tell them. Look them in the eyes and tell them you submit!"

"I submit." Trish said weakly, trying her best to look in the direction of her fellow divas without actually looking at them.

"Tell them you're a dyke." Mickie ordered.

"I'm... I'm a dyke." Trish said softly.

"Tell them that you're a dirty little queer girl, with a hot slutty queer cunt!" Mickie pushed.

"I'm... I'm a dirty little queer girl, with... with a hot slutty queer cunt." Trish forced herself to comply.

"Tell them that I, Mickie James, turned super straight Trish Stratus into a cunt craving lesbo slut. Tell them because of me you can't wait to taste each and every one of their pussies! That your dyke mouth is watering at the idea of getting your pretty cover girl face shoved in each and every one of their cunts and asses. That you can't wait to worship their bodies with your dyke mouth, or them to use all your slutty queer fuck holes for their pleasure. That the six times women's champion and greatest diva ever Trish Stratus can't wait to get gang banged by the entire women's locker room like the little lesbian slut she is!" Mickie pushed further with glee, smacking Trish's big ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle as she added, "SAY IT!"

"OWWW! I... oh... Mickie turned me into a cunt craving lesbo slut. I... I can't wait to taste your pussies! My dyke mouth is watering at the thought of getting my face shoved in your cunts and asses. I want to worship your bodies with my dyke mouth, and... and I want you to fuck my queer slutty holes for your pleasure. I want to get gang banged by the entire WWE women's locker room like a little lesbian slut!" Trish practically wept with humiliation.

"Now that's more like it." Mickie grinned happily, practically leaping onto Trish as she pressed her lips onto the bound diva.

For the briefest of seconds Mickie thought Trish was going to resist her but clearly her idol was just overwhelmed by the situation because soon Trish was kissing her back. The blonde even parted her lips the second Mickie's tongue slid over them, Trish's tongue welcoming the brunette's tongue into her mouth and massaging it with her own.

Happy with these turn of events Mickie grabbed two big handfuls of Trish's meaty ass cheeks and gave those large round globes of flesh a firm squeeze. That little act caused Trish to let out the cutest little gasp into Mickie's mouth, the number one contender for the women's title grinning happily at this reaction. Mickie continued getting those type of reactions, albeit to a lesser extent, as she shamelessly began groping Trish's big ass throughout what became an increasingly heated make out session.

After a few minutes of this Mickie turned up the heat even more, sliding her hands from Trish's fat ass, up along the blonde's sides to her porn star big titties. Mickie took a gentle hold of those titties and Trish gasped almost as loud as when Mickie had grabbed her ass, the women's champ clearly expecting a firmer treatment from her challenger. Maybe even wanting it, considering the little whimper Trish let out as Mickie started gently caressing those big soft mountains of flesh for a few long minutes. Then Mickie roughly pinched the WWE women's champion's nipple, causing Trish to finally break the kiss as she pulled back to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"You see Trish, all you have to do is play nice, and you get what you really want." Mickie said softly, leaning so she could briefly kiss Trish's neck before not so softly whispering in her ear so the other divas could hear it, "The type of pleasure a closet lesbo slut like you can only get from women fucking her!"

"Oh God Mickie!" Trish whimpered as the other girl bit roughly down on her neck, possibly leaving a mark Trish would have problems covering the next day or maybe even the next week on RAW, before Mickie kissed it better.

As Mickie's soft lips and tongue worked over her neck Trish just kept reminding herself she was straight. She had always liked guys, always, and just like those two previous times with Mickie this whole thing meant nothing. However it became increasingly difficult for Trish to concentrate on these thoughts, and then impossible when Mickie slid her mouth down to Trish's tits.

Just the sight and the feeling of Mickie travelling south had Trish's heart hammering in her chest, that hammering only increasing as Mickie's lips slid up the blonde's right boob before then closing round Trish's right nipple. It had been an act part of Trish had been dreading, but the moment it happened she moaned joyfully which garnered her some unwanted attention.

"Ha, I always knew deep down Trish was a dyke!" Victoria laughed.

"Yeahhhhhh, a really sexy dyke." Candice added.

"Mmmmmm, totally." Torrie agreed, "I can't wait to fuck her."

"Why wait." Lita questioned before calling out, "Mickie..."

"WHAT?" Mickie yelled, momentarily looking at the redhead with crazed anger in her eyes at being interrupted. Then like a sudden switch had been flipped, "Oh, you wanna join? Ok, but just Lita. You girls know the deal."

Lita smirked as she stepped forward, briefly looking back at her fellow divas. Mickie had gone over in excruciating detail exactly who got to fucked Trish went tonight, and while Lita wouldn't be surprised if Mickie's little plan was forgotten in favour of a mindless fuck-fest the redhead didn't really care as long as she got to be the first one to eat Trish's pussy. That was all Lita cared about.

Time seemed to slow down for Trish and Lita, the long-time rivals staring into each other's eyes as Lita took her time reaching her prey, the redhead clearly savouring every moment.

Meanwhile Mickie was making the most of her remaining one on one time, her mouth rapidly moving back and forth between Trish's tits in a way the blonde couldn't completely ignore, even as the redhead menacingly approached. Trish had a fair idea of what was going to happen, but considering everything that happened with her and Lita she really wasn't sure exactly what her former friend was going to do to her. She would fuck her, that much Trish was sure of, but there was the question of how, and more worryingly would it hurt.

Trish sort of got her answers when Lita grabbed her hair, forcing her head slightly back and up before the redhead crashed her lips against hers. The kiss was brief but brutally rough, Lita shoving her tongue into Trish's in what felt like an attack more than anything else.

It reminded Trish of when Lita had given her the 'Kiss of Death' just over a year ago. Their second kiss.

Before Trish could reminisce any further Lita broke the lip lock, stared into the blonde's eyes and growled, "From the very first moment I saw you, I wanted to fuck you. I'm not gonna waste another second!"

Doing her best to live up to that Lita fell to her knees and buried her face in between Trish's thighs. However she couldn't help pausing for a second. It was a second that she didn't waste as Lita stared at Trish's pussy, a grim crossing her face as she noticed just how wet her former best friend was. Lita also couldn't help noticing how Trish wasn't begging her to stop this time, the stuck up blonde now moaning like a lesbian slut as Mickie continued sucking on her tits and Lita kept breathing on her twat. Those things combined to make a truly wonderful moment for the redhead, so she considered those few long seconds that she paused weren't wasted at all. She was simply savouring the moment.

Lita also savoured the moment when she lent forward and slid her tongue over Trish's pussy for the first time. She went incredibly slowly taking time to enjoy every little microsecond her tongue was touching Trish's twat. The taste of Trish's pussy juice, the sound of the blonde moaning for her, the feeling of Trish Stratus's cunt on her tongue, Lita savoured it all. And Lita continued to do so as she began to more firmly and quickly lick Trish's pussy. However as much as she tried to live in the moment Lita couldn't stop her mind from wandering.

With every lick Lita found herself thinking about the last five years with Trish and everything that had led to this moment. Like how they were enemies first, both of the managing feuding tag teams. Back then Lita had been able to wipe the floor with Trish, and oh how she had dreamed of dominating the blonde inside the bedroom the way she dominated her in the ring, with the only difference being that in the bedroom Trish would beg her for it. Then circumstances beyond their control had thrown them together and they had become friends, and the closer they had gotten the more Lita had desperately wanted to fuck Trish until finally it became too much and she made a move. It had been disastrous. Beyond even the worst scenarios Lita had imagined, Trish flipping out and telling the redhead she never wanted to see her dyke ass again. However they had seen each other again, feuding more bitterly than ever before.

Lita's eyes narrowed. Trish had sent her mixed signals since the day she met her but she believed the other diva was at least bi. For most two years Lita thought her gaydar had completely malfunctioned on her but as it turned out she had been right all along. Trish was just as much of a dyke as she was, maybe even more, and if Trish had just been able to admit that years ago they could have spent the last years living in lesbian bliss with each other. Lita had been so in love with Trish she would have done anything for her, but after everything the blonde had put her through Mickie could have the dyke bitch. Lita just wanted to fuck her. Just once. Get Trish Stratus out of her system once and for all.

Determined to do just that Lita suddenly slammed her tongue as deep into Trish's cunt as it would go. Lita took a moment to savour the extra loud scream Trish let out, then she began roughly fucking her former friend with her tongue. Soon after that Lita began curling that muscle of hers around inside of Trish, her tongue stud roughly bashing against her fellow diva's G-spot with every thrust.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my Gawwwwwdddddddddd!" Trish found herself repeating over and over as for the first time in her life two female mouths worked over her body, that studded tongue making her scream particularly loud.

Despite some minor flirtations Trish had never been with a guy who had a pierced tongue before. She'd been told she had to tried it, but she had always been sceptical, figuring it might hurt more than anything. Now Trish wished she had gone out of her way to experience that, or at least have let Lita do this years ago.

Even from the beginning Trish had felt an odd attraction to the redhead. There had been just something about her which made Trish think naughty thoughts sometimes. Unwanted naughty thoughts which meant nothing. Trish wasn't gay, but God, Lita was everything she'd imagined her to be. That mouth, that tongue, they made Trish's mind go foggy, her straight body going gay. Lita had a magic tongue. Maybe that was even literally true given the way Trish found herself reacting to it.

As she found herself already approaching orgasm from the now merciless tongue fucking she was receiving Trish found herself wishing she had been nicer about shooting Lita down. Maybe when the redhead made that move on her Trish should have gone for it, indulged in her lesbian curiosities on that night and that night alone before telling Lita she just wanted to stay friends in the morning. Maybe if she had she wouldn't be in this current mess with Mickie.

At that moment Mickie certainly took it upon herself to remind Trish she was there by biting roughly down on her right nipple. Of course Trish hadn't been able to forget the number one contender to her title was there, that wicked mouth and tongue torturing her big boobs as Lita's mouth and tongue continued their assault of her cunt. Nevertheless Mickie seemed quite content to add biting to her repertoire, making Trish whimper with every little bite before soothing it with her mouth and tongue, in turn making Trish moan as Mickie licked and then sucked each nipple she bit. Sadly this new little act wasn't the turn off it should have been, every little bite seeming to make Trish hotter to the point the blonde was actually telling herself it was only because of the licking, sucking and tongue fucking she was receiving from these two women.

Just when Trish had got used to this latest perversion Mickie removed her mouth from her tits just long enough to ask her something which made her blush, "Trish, do you remember that time in the shower when I said you had nice boobs?"

Briefly Trish's eyes fluttered over to where the other WWE divas were watching intently, grins crossing each of their faces although somewhat of pure lust while others look sadistically happy at her embarrassment.

Not answering Mickie right away cost Trish, her number one fan twisting her right nipple cruelly before practically switching, "ANSWER THE QUESTION TRISH!"

Trish cried out loudly in pain, "OWWWWWWW, YES! Yes I remember!"

"Because you do." Mickie said, switching back to sweet mode as she went back to gently caressing Trish's tits, "You have a nice big pair of dyke boobs which I love licking... sucking... and biting... almost as much as Lita clearly loves licking your sweet little dyke pussy."

Trish let out another moan followed by a cry as Mickie demonstrated exactly what she loved to do to her big boobs before going right back to letting her hands do the dirty work.

"Isn't that right Lita?" Mickie said after a brief pause, "You love licking Trish's sweet little dyke pussy don't you?"

While Lita knew what was expected of her she briefly considered ignoring Mickie. After all getting a spanking or whatever would be totally worth it if it meant Lita didn't have to pull her mouth away from the paradise that was between Trish Stratus' thighs. In fact Lita would love Mickie to spank her naughty ass while she continued eating Trish's delicious little cunt. Then again if Mickie was really going to punish her she could make someone else take over tonguing Trish, or worse Mickie might even throw her out, and that would be unbearable considering all the naughty fun Lita knew was in store for her former friend.

So, wanting to avoid that fate, Lita reluctantly pulled away from Trish's honey pot and moaned, "Mmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhh! I fucking love Trish's sweet little dyke pussy! I love fucking Trish's sweet little dyke pussy with my dyke tongue! Mmmmmmm, gonna make you cum sooooooo hard Trish! Gonna make you scream my fucking name!"

"Now Lita, don't get ahead of yourself honey." Mickie warned the redhead before turning back to the blonde with a grin, "Trish needs to beg you to make her cum first."

Taking the hint Trish looked down at her redheaded rival and pushed herself to beg, "Please Lita, make me cum. I wanna cum sooooooo bad. I... oh, mmmmmmmm, FUCK ME!"

Clearly hearing more than enough Lita dived back down in between Trish's thighs, the WWE women's champion crying out joyfully as that talented little tongue re-entered her horny hole. Then Trish cried out in pain is once again Mickie twisted her nipples before commanding, "Keep begging Trish! Don't stop until you cum. I want to see just how desperate you are for Lita, the slut you always told me you hated, to fuck your queer pussy with that girl tongue of hers. Come on, tell me how much you want another woman to make you cum. Tell all of us that you're such a lesbian slut that you can't get enough of a girl that you supposedly hate fucking you and you want to do what every other guy and girl has done in the WWE and cum all over Lita's face!"

"YES YES OHHHHHHH MY GAWWWWWWWWWD YES!" Trish screamed, pretty much willing to do or say anything if it meant Mickie would stop the tit torture, and more importantly if Lita would make her cum, "I, I, OOOOOOOOOOOH GAWWWWD, I WANT LITA TO MAKE ME CUM! I HATE HER SOOOOOO MUCH, BUT I NEED HER TO MAKE ME CUM! MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHH I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME CUM LITA! PLEASE! I, I, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK MY DYKE PUSSY! FUCK MY SLUTTY QUEER PUSSY AND MAKE ME CUM! I WANT ANOTHER GIRL TO MAKE ME CUM! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MY MMMMMMMMMMM FUCK LITA, LIIIIITTTTTTTTAAAAAAA! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR SLUTTY FACE LITA! I WANNA CUM ON YOUR FACE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE LOCKER ROOM DOES! OH GOOOOODDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME LIKE A LESBIAN SLUT! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH LIIIIITTTTTTTTAAAAAAA! OH LITA, OH MICKIE, OH... OH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH LIIIIITTTTTTTTAAAAAAA!"

Apparently Mickie was able to tell Trish was going over the edge. Maybe it was when she screamed, maybe it was the way her body was trembling, but something made Mickie bite down extra hard on Trish's right nipple while pinching on the left. It was shameful but that little bit of pain seemed to be the same that sent her over the edge and made her orgasm even stronger. However it was Lita's tongue that was the main thing that sent her into the Stratusphere, every fibre of Trish's being feeling alight with the purest ecstasy, a feeling she had secretly missed so much since the last time Mickie had fucked her.

Of course while it was clear to everyone in the room Trish was having an amazing orgasm Lita couldn't imagine her friend turned rival or anyone could possibly feel as good as she did in this perfect moment.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers