Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

In all of Lita's many, many fantasies about the current women's champion the most frequent one was this. The blonde's body shaking beneath her. The Canadian's oh so sweet cum pouring down her throat and covering her face. Trish Stratus, the one person Lita had wanted to fuck above all others but never truly believed she had a chance with, screaming her name in ecstasy. Except this was so much better than Lita had ever dreamed, the redheaded former champion becoming completely lost in the most perfect moment of her life. The moment she made Trish Stratus cum.

Unfortunately Lita was so preoccupied with enjoying the moment, and swallowing as much of Trish's cum as possible, that she completely stopped tongue fucking the other woman. It was what she was supposed to do of course, Mickie had made it very clear they were only supposed to make Trish cum once with each activity, but Lita had been hoping to subtly break that command. However by the time Lita realised she had stopped tongue fucking Trish it was too late. She had lost her opportunity.

"Ok Lita, go back to your fellow sluts, and Victoria of course." Mickie said, briefly glancing at glaring Victoria before calling out, "Who wants to taste Trish's sweet dyke pussy next?"

As all the other divas accept Victoria raised their hands Lita reluctantly pulled away from Trish, licked her lips and stumbled upwards so she could re-join the group of divas. She didn't want to but Lita had already concluded she didn't want to risk upsetting Mickie. Besides, now she knew Trish was just as much of a slut for women as she was this would not be the last time Lita got a taste Trish's delicious cunt. Lita promised herself that.

After pausing to ponder her decision Mickie smiled and then said, "Lillian, I know you're still very new to girl on girl fun, but do you wanna go next?"

"Oh yes please Mickie. I wanna taste Trish's sweet dyke pussy sooooooo bad!" Lillian replied enthusiastically.

"Well then, go ahead." Mickie said, stepping back, "Just make sure to give the little lesbo champion a little foreplay first."

"No problem." Lillian said huskily as she slowly sauntered over to Trish and quickly press her lips against her friend's.

Trish was surprised at Lillian's boldness. The other blonde had always seemed so nervous when it came to guys, and blushing at the mere mention of sex. Not that Lillian was a total prude, but Trish had never seen the ring announcer so seductive before. It was enough to make Trish, a completely heterosexual woman, weak in the knees. Or maybe that was just a aftershock of the orgasm Lita had given her.

What Trish felt from the kiss was all Lillian though, the WWE women's champion allowing herself to become lost in the gentle, loving lip lock the other woman gave her. Resistance was futile at this point, and Lillian's lips were so... inviting. And her tongue, which gently but firmly pushed it's way into Trish's mouth, did things to her own tongue which made her body quiver.

Lillian wasn't quite as lost in the kiss. It was amazing, far better than any kiss she had with a man, but Lillian's mind had been focused on the Wonderland that was Trish's bombshell body all day and it was long before Lillian broke the kiss in favour of travelling down south.

She started by kissing Trish's neck, gently nipping at the soft flesh before whispering in the other woman's ear, "Eres tan bella Trish. Yo no puedo creer que nunca se dio cuenta cuán hermosa eres."

Lillian quickly followed that up by sucking on Trish's earlobe, making the other blonde moan. Then she began kissing her way down the other woman's body, slowing down as she began sliding her lips over Trish's right breast, Lillian savouring each and every moment of this.

Even when she had thought she was completely straight Lillian had been captivated by Trish's big boobs. They were just so... big. And round. And full. And now she had embraced her lesbian tendencies Lillian felt like a teenaged boy getting to play with the cheerleader captain's big beautiful tits.

Maybe on some level Lillian had always wanted this. Trish had been her closest friend for so long, and having sex with her suddenly seemed so right, so natural. And from the way Trish had been moaning Lillian had no doubt her friend wanted this too. Mickie was right, Trish just needed to be shown what she really wanted.

As if to confirm this was true Trish cried out joyfully as Lillian closed her lips around Trish's right nipple, the Latina savouring every heavenly moment of sucking on Trish's tit.

After what seemed like an eternity she moved to the left, Lillian repeating the process as she moved back and forth, worshipping Trish's big round tits with the care and devotion they deserved. Lillian felt like she could have devoted her life to this act, doing everything in her power to at least devote everything she was now to worshipping Trish's boobs, her hands slowly cupping and then caressing them so she could make Trish moan more. And the more Trish moaned for her the more Lillian wanted this to never end.

Unfortunately the other divas didn't feel the same way.

"Mickie, Lillian is taking forever." Candice whined.

"Yeah." Torrie quickly agreed, "Besides... why do we even have to take it in turns?"

"Because I said so." Mickie said.

"Oh come on, please Mickie?" Torrie pouted.

"It's not like we even need to lick her pussy." Candice pointed out with an evil grin, "Her butt hole will do."

"No way!" Victoria butted in, "I've got first dibs on Trish's fat ass, remember?"

Mickie sighed and called out, "Lillian, get down in between Trish's thighs or no delicious Trish pussy for you!"

That threat quickly had Lillian dropping to her knees, although she did so very slowly, making sure to take her time kissing down Trish's well toned stomach until she was exactly where she was ordered to be. Even then Lillian continued teasing her friend, the ring announcer sliding her lips all over Trish's inner thighs.

Lillian mostly did this to build up the anticipation for herself and Trish, but thanks to Lita and Mickie some of Trish's cum and pussy cream were coating those soft thighs, giving Lillian her first taste of the WWE women's champion's pussy.

Just over 24 hours ago Lillian had been straight, but over that 24 hour period she had cum so much she honestly didn't think she'd ever be with a man again. And with every orgasm and every new pussy she tasted Lillian felt more committed to the idea of becoming a full time lesbian, especially as long as she was travelling with the WWE divas who now seemed obsessed with fucking each other.

Now she was tasting heaven in liquid form Lillian knew she could spend the rest of her life as a happy little lesbian slut so long as she could regularly worship Trish's heavenly pussy, Lillian already making plans to beg Mickie for permission to lick Trish's love box everyday as she cleaned her friend's thighs with ever-increasing quickness and eagerness.

The second there was no trace of cunt cream on those thighs Lillian buried her face in Trish's pussy, the WWE ring announcer overjoyed to find that the heavenly taste she had found on the other blonde's thighs somehow tasted even sweeter directly from the source.

As Lillian became lost in eating Trish's pussy Candice turned to Mickie, "Now those big juicy tits of hers are free..."

"Fine." Mickie interrupted, waiting for Candice to eagerly step forward before adding, "Ashley, go suck on Trish's boobs. You too Jillian. Make sure you both give her a little kiss first."

"Awww, Mickie." Candice complained.

"Hey, I'm the one in charge here." Mickie said firmly, glaring at her bitch, "Or do you need reminding?"

Candice opened her mouth to say no, but then had a better idea, a smile crossing her face as she said, "I'm sorry Mickie, I didn't mean to forget my place... how about I make it up to you with my mouth? Mmmmmm, those big tits of yours look so good. I didn't get to suck on them when we were having fun before, or eat your yummy pussy, or your delicious little ass hole, and it's been way too long since I did."

"Me too." Torrie interrupted, "I'd love to fuck you while I'm waiting for a turn with Trish."

"And me! I wanna join in the fun." Maria said eagerly.

Mickie bit her lip as two thirds of Vince's Devils came either side of her and began kissing her neck. It was incredibly tempting to give in, but if she did Mickie would be giving up a little control and she couldn't be doing that. Keeping control of so many women, especially ones who regularly battled for dominance inside the squared circle, was difficult enough but to keep control of all of these divas at the same time was going to be one of the most challenging things she'd ever done.

So in the interest of keeping her advantage Mickie firmly said, "If you two want to fuck me so bad, get on your knees and beg for it. Kiss my feet while you're at it. Then maybe I'll give you the privilege of tasting my pussy or ass."

Quickly obeying Candice and Torrie felt to their knees, lent down and began kissing Mickie's feet, Candice only pressing her lips a few times against Mickie's right foot before beginning to beg between kisses, "Please Mickie... let me taste your pussy... or ass... mmmmm, I really want to lick one of your tasty holes... give me a nice little appetiser for Trish's fuck holes..."

"Me too Mickie." Torrie interrupted, still making sure to kiss Mickie's left foot, "Let me eat your yummy holes... you know what a great pussy licker I am... and that I'm a great butt licker too... so please... please... let me please you with my mouth and tongue... let me worship your beautiful curvy body with my little dyke mouth and tongue..."

Victoria smirked at her submissive friends, then looked Mickie in the eye and said, "I'm going to eat Trish's ass!"

Mickie glared at the fact Victoria didn't ask for permission, but quickly turned her attention to her favourite interviewer, "Maria, get over here to give me a little kiss."

Only too happy to do so Maria practically skipped over, Candice and Torrie moving to the side slightly so that the interviewer could get directly in front of Mickie and pressed her lips to her owner's. It wasn't long before Mickie was pushing her tongue into Maria's mouth, Maria happily welcoming that tongue with her own as the two of them became lost in their lip lock.

As all of this was going on Ashley had been practically choking Trish with her tongue, the women's champ feeling like she was fighting for survival with her own tongue as Jillian casually licked and sucked on her neck and Lillian eagerly lapped away at her pussy.

When Ashley finally broke the kiss Trish only got a few seconds to gasp for air before Jillian kissed her. That kiss was much shorter but only slightly less passionate, Jillian seemingly in a hurry to make her way down to Trish's big boobs, a destination the Smackdown diva quickly reached after the kiss was done.

Ashley watched this latest kiss, then when it was done and she was sure she could get enough of Trish's attention she whispered in her now former friend's ear, "I just want you to know, I blame you for all of this. Not that being Mickie's bitch is that bad. We don't like each other, but fucking her is actually kind of fun, and I love fucking the other divas. But if you hadn't been such a stuck up bitch in the first place she'd have probably settled with just you and left the rest of us out of it. So don't expect any help from me. Especially now that I want to fuck you just as bad as all the other dykes in here!"

Trish whimpered at hearing this. She hadn't been betting on any help from Ashley, but knowing the other blonde was now officially her former friend heightened her feeling of isolation. She was truly alone now, friendless against Mickie and the rest of the WWE divas.

Another whimper escaped from Trish's lips as Ashley joined Jillian in sucking on her big boobs. The same thing happened when Trish spotted Victoria walking towards her menacingly, the women's champ preparing herself for another rough kiss only for her long-time rival to instead spit in her face.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time Trish." Victoria growled, grabbing Trish by her hair pulling her forwards as much as possible, "Mmmmm yeah, tonight your big fat dyke ass is mine!"

With that Victoria smacked Trish hard in the face, walked around the blonde's helpless body and delivered a couple of nice hard spanks to Trish's big booty. The spanks were easily hard enough to make the meaty globes of flesh jiggle gelatinously, Victoria extremely tempted to just beat Trish's helpless ass until those large cheeks were bright red and Trish was sobbing like the little bitch she was.

However Victoria didn't need to look over at Mickie to know the other diva was glaring at her angrily, and while part of Victoria wouldn't have minded getting into it with the small brunette the truth was she'd much rather concentrate on Trish. Besides, as badly as Victoria wanted to spank Trish she wanted to eat that big butt even more.

So after a handful of smacks Victoria dropped to her knees and buried her face in between Trish's meaty ass cheeks.

Victoria gave a couple of long licks to Trish's butt hole, then she slid her lips all over that big fat booty, Victoria becoming completely lost in worshipping the perfect bubble butt she had been secretly lusting after for years.

Trish was also feeling pretty lost, the poor women's champ barely able to think as she writhed around helplessly in pleasure. Her nipples, pussy and ass hole were all engulfed in wonderful wet heat, her most sensitive areas being regularly sucked on by other women in between what seemed like savage attacks of their talented tongues.

It had been bad enough when it had been just one tongue causing Trish an unnatural amount of pleasure. Now Trish had four mouths, four tongues and eight hands relentlessly working on her body, her body becoming so overloaded with pleasure that it wasn't long before every touch had the blonde questioning her sexuality. And Trish tried telling herself she was straight over and over again, but the things those tongues were doing to her were almost indescribable.

Suddenly Trish became very aware of what one of those tongues were doing as she felt something pushed deep inside her pussy and begin pumping in and out of her horny fuck passage like a small but skilled cock. Of course cocks didn't slide around inside her cunt with every thrust like this wicked little tongue did, Trish crying out joyfully as that tongue quickly started regularly curling upwards to hit her g-spot.

This added stimulation had Trish rocketing towards orgasm in what felt like record time, the blonde unable to stop herself from beginning to moan, "Oh God, oh God, oh Gawwwwwwd fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me oh fuckkkkkkkkkk me! Fuck my pussy! Ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm fuck my slutty cunt! Yesssssssssssss ooooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck me... fuck me Lillian!"

It was sad but Trish was in such delirious state she had to look down to remind herself exactly who was fucking her.

That realisation had Trish feeling more embarrassed and slutty than in her entire life. Unfortunately that only turned her on more, Trish even adding, "Fuck me like a slut! Fuck me like a... a lesbian slut! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck my slut cunt! Fuck my slutty dyke cunt! Ohhhhhhhh Lillian, mmmmmmmm you fuck me soooooooooo goooooooodddddddd. Oh Lillian. Oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Liiiiiiilllllllllllllllliiiiiiaaaaannnnn!"

Again Trish found herself screaming another woman's name as an incredibly powerful climax rocked her body. It was embarrassing, and she could feel herself blushing a little as she heard Lillian greedily slurping at her cum leaking cunt, but luckily it was pretty easy for Trish to become lost in the heavenly sensations overwhelming her.

Lillian was just as overwhelmed if not more, the ring announcer pushing her face as deep as she could into Trish's pussy so she could swallow as much of the other woman's cum as possible while of course only too happy to let any leftovers cover her pretty face. And as she was ravenously devouring Trish's cum Lillian thought how crazy it was she'd spent years so close to this delicious honey pot and never sampled it before now. Thanks to Mickie that was all about to change, Lillian only too happy to beg her mistress for the privilege of eating Trish's pussy every day.

Almost the moment she thought of the dominating brunette Lillian heard Mickie call out, "OK, that's enough Lillian! It's Ashley's turn."

No sooner had Lillian reluctantly moved away Ashley fell to her knees and began sliding her tongue around the outside of Trish's cunt, almost but not quite touching her pussy lips. Ashley was clearly determined to make the most of her first time in between Trish's thighs, and even though Lillian had done the same thing only a few moments ago the announcer was jealous. Lillian wanted to taste more of Trish's delicious pussy. Although as she looked over at Mickie Lillian felt she could settle for something else.

Again seemingly reading her mind Mickie called out, "Good girl Lillian. Now get over here and let me taste Trish's sweet pussy on your lips."

Quickly obeying Lillian got up and started walking over to Mickie. Almost immediately Lillian smirked as she noticed that now Mickie had Maria in between her legs, Candice and Torrie sucking on her big tits, and as she got closer Lillian could see the red hair behind the brunette which confirmed Lita was now worshipping Mickie's juicy bubble butt.

Of course Lillian couldn't blame Mickie for taking full advantage of her bitches, or making sure she got a little taste of Trish's yummy honey pot on her lips.

As Mickie grabbed hold of the back of Lillian's head and brought her forcefully in for a extremely heated kiss Ashley began to ever so slowly push her tongue inside Trish's horny cunt. Although horny was definitely an understatement.

The constant attention to Trish's pussy alone meant that it wouldn't take much to make the blonde Canadian cum. The fact that her big ass was under constant attack from Victoria's mouth and tongue and that Trish's big boobs were also being licked and sucked by her fellow divas meant that Ashley could probably make Trish cum in seconds if she wanted too. But she didn't. Mostly because she was still angry at Trish for the part she played in this mess, however Ashley had truly become a pussy addict and the truth was Trish had one of the best tasting pussies Ashley had ever licked.

So Ashley took her time, enjoying every moment of getting to torment Trish by keeping her on the edge of orgasm while enjoying the sweet taste of Trish's pussy, Ashley greedily guzzling down every drop of cunt cream which flowed into her mouth as she continued to gently tongue fuck her former friend.

While Trish was writhing in pleasurable torture Mickie was busy grinding her cunt into Maria's pretty face. Mickie's twat was leaking just as much girl cream as Trish's was, maybe more, the difference was while Ashley was trying to torture Trish Maria wanted nothing more than to make Mickie feel good.

Maria truly loved being Mickie's bitch. Ever since Mickie had taken her anal cherry Maria had been having sex a lot more regularly, and with every diva Mickie made hers the more Maria found her face buried between another woman's legs, that woman soon returning the favour and then normally after eating her pussy strapped on a cock and fuck her with it. Mostly this woman was Mickie who had given Maria more orgasms than the interviewer could count, although Maria was pretty sure it was more than she had given Mickie. So in Maria's mind she owed Mickie big time, and tongue fucking her to climax was the least she could do.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers