Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Having been in between Mickie's thighs lots of times since she became Mickie's bitch Maria knew exactly where all the sweet spots where inside her friend's cunt, her long skilled tongue easily reaching places other divas couldn't to make sure that when Mickie came it would be spectacularly. And it was, Mickie's fingernails digging deeply into Maria's hair as her cum squirted into Maria's mouth, down her throat and despite the interviewer's best efforts to swallow it all some of the precious liquid covered her face.

Once her orgasm had subsided Mickie pulled Maria up forcefully by her hair and then kissed her just as forcefully, her tongue quickly invading Maria's mouth so she could bully her fellow diva's tongue into submission and really savour the taste of herself in the other girl's mouth.

After a few moments of that Mickie broke the kiss and smiled happily, "Mmmmmmm, that was sooooooooo good Maria. I always knew you'd make a great little rug muncher. Now why don't you go over to Trish. One of her big dyke titties is getting all lonely."

"Yes Mickie." Maria said happily, giving her best friend's lips a quick peck before practically skipping over to where she could suck on Trish's big tits.

Mickie watched her friend, grinning happily as Maria eagerly latched onto Trish's free nipple and began hungrily sucking on it. Then she turned to Melina who she'd left out in the cold thus far, "Melina, get over here and eat my pussy."

"Awwww, I thought it was our turn next?" Candice complained.

"Yeah Mickie, what gives?" Torrie added.

"I don't remember promising anything." Mickie said sternly, before adding in a softer tone, "But I'll tell you what, you can take it in turns tonguing my ass hole. Lita, you get up here and let me taste my ass!"

"Yay!" Candice and Torrie exclaimed as they quickly got down behind Mickie and began kissing her meaty ass cheeks.

At the same time Lita and Mickie began kissing as Melina got on her knees and buried her face in Mickie's cunt.

Melina wasn't quite as eager to give Mickie pleasure as she was still resentful for being turned into a submissive bitch. However Melina knew better than to show a lack of enthusiasm, and while she might have hated her Mickie's pussy was delicious and Melina loved eating it. She hated giving this bitch pleasure, but oh how she loved swallowing Mickie's cum and pussy juice.

Of course while Melina wanted to turn the table some day and make Mickie her bitch it wasn't all bad being her rival's little plaything.

Melina loved the fact that now she could go up to just about any diva and fuck them. She didn't even need words, she could just kiss them and then shove her fingers inside them or dropped to her knees in front of them or pushed them down to their knees. Sadly she was forbidden to use a strap on but with all the fun she was having Melina almost didn't care. She would get to use one soon enough though, and better still she would get to use one on that stuck up bitch Trish Stratus.

While Melina definitely couldn't wait to do that she knew she had a job to first as she tried to concentrate on the best she could by slamming her tongue into Mickie's cunt and rapidly tongue fucking her fellow WWE diva.

Mickie was too busy kissing Lita to praise Melina's work. Trish had no such restraint on her mouth, and while what was coming out of it was making her blush she was to desperate to feel more of this overwhelming pleasure to care, "MMMMMM OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE! OH ASHLEY! FUCK ME ASHLEY! FUCK MY DYKE CUNT WITH YOUR LESBIAN TONGUE! OHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSS FUCK MY DYKE ASS TOO! OH VICTORIA, TONGUE MY ASS HOLE! MMMMMMM, THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDDD! OH MY GOD YES, FUCK ME WITH YOUR LESBIAN TONGUE! FUCK ME, OOOOOOOH TONGUE MY NIPPLES, MMMMMMM, YESSSSSS SUCK MY TITS, OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE A LESBIAN SLUT!"

Trish remembered meeting Ashley as she continued screaming with joy and rubbing her cunt against the other diva's face as much as possible. She remembered how complimentary the contest winner had been. How she treated her with respect like her predecessor never had. How obviously desperate for help she had been against the team of Candice, Torrie and Victoria.

Luckily for the newcomer while Trish could have reclaimed her place at the top of the division by herself it was mutually beneficial for the two blondes to team up against 'Vince's Devils'. So Trish had taken Ashley under her wing and they had slowly started to bond. Then Mickie came along and all of a sudden Ashley didn't really talk to Trish anymore. Now Trish understood why.

Clearly Mickie had gotten to Ashley, turned her into a rug munching slut, and while Trish felt somewhat guilty for not protecting her friend part of her was overjoyed such a soft, talented little mouth glued to her cunt, especially when she was cumming into that mouth, Trish's body shaking as she experienced another mind blowing orgasm.

Almost simultaneously Mickie was cumming in Melina's mouth, the difference being that Mickie had the option of grabbing hold of her former rival's hair and shoving Melina's face as deep into her cunt as it would go, an option she took full advantage. She almost suffocated Melina in the process, but that just made her own orgasm stronger.

When she finally let go Melina immediately pulled away gasping for air, Mickie grinning widely as she saw her cum covering the other WWE diva's face. Reaching out Mickie grabbed hold of Melina's hair and pullled the other girl up so she could taste herself on her fellow diva's lips. She then did the same with Torrie and Candice, Mickie very much enjoying being able to taste her pussy then her ass.

When Mickie was sure there was no more of her own flavour left on the other girls' lips she pulled away and said, "Mmmmm, that was fun but I think we're making Trish jealous, and since the night is supposed to be all about the WWE's golden girl let's refocus on her, shall we? Torrie and Candice, go suck Trish's big titties! Maria, eat Trish's dyke pussy!"

"Yay!" Maria clapped eagerly after she had taken Trish's right boob out of her mouth.

Maria then lowered herself down onto her knees, sliding her long tongue down Trish's flat stomach to build anticipation for them both. She even tease Trish a little more by kissing the soft flesh surrounding her target. However Maria knew that her fellow divas were chomping at the bit to taste the delicious treat in front of her, and honestly she couldn't deny herself that wonderful treasure for too long, especially not when she was so close she could literally smell Trish's arousal. So, less than a minute after being given the command Maria got to work eating Trish's dyke pussy by leaning forward and giving the blonde's yummy looking cunt a nice long, slow lick.

As it turned out the look and the smell couldn't do justice to the taste of Trish Stratus's pussy. Not that this was a surprise to Maria as lately she had become very familiar with the almost indescribable taste of pussy, and the addictive flavour Maria didn't think she'd ever be able to get enough of. That was certainly the case with her fellow WWE divas and now Trish was very much included in that, Maria hoping now more than ever that Trish would break just like the others so she'd have another yummy pussy to regularly eat.

Wanting to do her part to ensure Trish embraced the slutty lesbian lifestyle of the other WWE divas Maria lapped hungrily at the blonde's cunt with long strokes of her tongue, moving from the bottom of Trish's pussy lips right up to her clit with every lick. After a while Maria began lingering on Trish's clit, twirling her tongue around that sensitive ball of flesh over and over again before eventually taking it into her mouth and sucking on it.

That focused attack on her clit almost made Trish cum on the spot. It was the same story when Maria shoved her tongue inside the blonde's pussy and started gently fucking her with it, and when Victoria pushed a finger into Trish's ass hole and began slowly pumping it in and out. Not that Trish fought against the pleasure. No, she was done with that, having surrendered completely to her fellow WWE divas... for the time being at least. Unfortunately for Trish while those divas brought her oh so close to cumming they also seem to deliberately hold back, just enough to make sure she didn't cum.

This was incredibly frustrating for Trish who, as soon as Ashley stopped kissing her/feeding her the taste of her own cum and pussy juices, called out, "Please, please make me cum! Make me cum! Fuck my dyke pussy and make me cum! Mmmmmmmm oooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, fuck me Maria! Fuck my dyke pussy with that big tongue of yours! Mmmmmmm, it feels so good inside me! Your tongue feels so good inside me! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, your girl tongue feels so good inside my lezzie cunt! Ooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwwd fuck me like a dyke slut! Fuck me hard with your girl tongue and make me cum like a lesbian slut! You too Victoria! Mmmmmmm, fuck my dyke ass and make me cum like an anal whore! Ahhhhhhh fuck. fuck me, please somebody fuck me and make me cum!"

Momentarily removing her mouth from Trish's boob Torrie called out, "That's it Trish, beg for it like the slut you are!"

Doing the same Candice added, "Yeah, beg like the little dyke slut you are! Mmmmmm, that's soooooo hot."

"Hey, get back to sucking those big titties or I'll give someone else a turn at them." Mickie threatened, beaming widely as Candice and Torrie quickly went back to eagerly licking and sucking Trish's big boobs. Then she returned her attention to Trish, "As for you Trish, mmmmmm, just keep begging my bitches to make you cum like the little lesbian whore you are. Oh, and speak up. Make sure everybody here knows how much Trish Stratus loves getting gang banged by other women. Mmmmmm, let everyone know just what kind of a slutty dyke we've got for a women's champion."

Trish blushed, hesitated momentarily and then cried out, "Make me cum! Make me cum make me cum make me cum make me cum MAKE ME CUM! OOOOOHHHH FUCKKKKKK! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! OHHHHHHHH FUCK MY ASS VICTORIA, FUCK MY PUSSY MARIA, MMMMMMMM, LICK ME, SUCK ME, FINGER ME, OOOOOOOOOOH JUST FUCK ME! FUCK MY LESBIAN HOLES! FUCK ME LIKE A LEZZIE SLUT! FUCK, OH FUCK, FUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Once again Trish found herself screaming hysterically as her cum shot out of her cunt and into one of her fellow diva's mouth and down her throat. This time round it was innocent little interviewer Maria Kanellis. Although obviously she wasn't as innocent as she seemed given that like all the divas before her Maria greedily swallowed as much of Trish's cum as she could, the rest of it covering her pretty face and dripping down to her tits. Then when Trish had barely finished cumming Maria slammed her long tongue back inside Trish's pussy and fucked her with it, Maria hammering that tongue of hers in and out of Trish until the women's champion was once again cumming in the other diva's mouth.

Victoria was a contributing factor, first by pushing a second finger into Trish's ass to help trigger that first orgasm and then by continuing to pump those fingers in and out of her butt through the other orgasms. Victoria also twirled and curled her fingers inside Trish's rectum, and pushed violently against the anal walls, and occasionally even spank Trish's ass. Basically anything to damage Trish's butt and/or make her cum nice and hard.

Then there was Candice and Torrie who kept their mouths glued to Trish's big tits, relentlessly sucking, licking and biting the helpless champion's nipples as their hands playing with the soft flesh of Trish's boobs. Meaning that every part of Trish's private areas were being simulated, every little touch driving the Canadian wild to the point where all she could do was scream in pleasure and cum over and over again into Maria's mouth and down her throat as the rest of the WWE divas looked on.

"Ok Maria that's enough. Let someone else have a turn." Mickie said, grinning crossing her face as both Candice and Torrie looked at her pleadingly, "And by somebody else I mean Candice or Torrie of course. Mmmmm, which one of you girls wants to go first?"

"Why don't we share?" Candice suggested, "There's plenty of this slut to go around."

"Ohhhh, lets." Torrie said, before turning to Mickie, "Is that ok Mick? Can we share Trish's yummy looking pussy?"

"If that's what you want, sure." Mickie smiled before turning to the crowd of watching divas, "Jillian, Melina, you two make sure Trish's big tits don't get lonely."

"No problem." Melina murmured as she and Jillian eagerly strolled over to Trish and immediately attacked the women's champion's big boobs.

Maria had obediently moved away when she was told to do so. Likewise Candice and Torrie dropped to their knees the second they had permission and immediately started lapping away at Trish's cunt, at first avoiding the most sensitive areas to give Trish a chance to recover. Which neither Torrie or Candice really wanted to do but they recognised how exhausted Trish was. The poor girl looked like all it would take was one more hard climax in her current state and she would be knocked completely unconscious. So Candice and Torrie worked slowly, deliberately avoiding Trish's entrance and clit, just concentrating on the soft lips of her pussy and teasing her well toned thighs.

The upside to this was that Trish had cum and pussy juice dripping all the way down her legs so Candice and Torrie got the chance to lap up every drop that hadn't reached the floor, after of course they cleaned the yummy liquid on Trish's pussy lips. Which in turn caused more tasty juices to flow out of Trish's cunt which Candice and Torrie were only too happy to lick up.

Still worried that Trish wasn't ready for their full attention Candice and Torrie began rubbing their tongues against each other and their fellow diva's pussy at the same time. Naturally this led to Torrie and Candice becoming lost in tongue kissing each other a few times but for the most part they concentrated on Trish, both loving the chance to lick the pussy of the diva of the decade Trish Stratus but at the same time eagerly waiting for a sign that Trish was ready for more.

Once she covered from her latest climaxes Trish was only too happy to give them a sign, "Oooooohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd, oooooohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd, oooooohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd more. Mmmmmmmm, please more. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Aaaaaahhhhh Gawwwwwwd, I want my dyke pussy fucked so bad. Please? I oooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Trish could barely get those words out the pleasure she was feeling was so intense. All her most sensitive areas had been stimulated non-stop for what felt like hours now and just when Trish didn't think it could get any better it did.

Although she had some pretty steamy fantasies Trish never imagined what it would feel like to have two tongues licking her pussy. She had never even given it a passing thought. Now she wasn't sure why. Sure it was kind of weird but at the same time it was so overwhelmingly good. Like this whole situation, whatever misgivings Trish might have had completely forgotten as ecstasy seemed to flood her entire body.

Then Candice and Torrie start to take it in turns to push their tongues into Trish's love hole while the other would lick and suck her clit, sort of gently at first but quickly escalating to tongue attacking the WWE women's champion as hard as they could. Trish was pretty sure she came before they started doing this as hard and fast as they could but it didn't really matter, soon she was screaming hysterically as she came repeatedly into the eager mouths of Candice and Torrie, her long time foes fighting each other for every drop of her sweet cream.

"Ok girls, that's enough. It's Jillian's and Melina's turn." Mickie said, calmly but loudly and firmly. To her delight her bitches complied without her having to repeat herself, Mickie's eyes locking onto Trish's big tits and murmuring, "And I'll take care of these babies."

With that Mickie quickly took the half a dozen steps forward necessary so she was standing in front of Trish again and able to grab the blonde's big boobs and give them a squeeze. And then another. And then another, Mickie playing with Trish's juicy tits about a minute before she began concentrating on her nipples, first using her fingers to manipulate them before switching to her mouth and tongue.

Mickie wasn't sure how long she licked and sucked those big juicy tits, but by the time she pulled away Trish was screaming in orgasm again, her face awash with pure bliss. She looked happy. All Mickie had ever wanted was to make her happy. Well, she had always wanted to make a beautiful girl happy so she could make her hers, and now she was doing it. She was making Trish hers. She was going to get what was rightfully hers, and nothing was going to stop her.

Feeling overwhelmed with happiness Mickie kissed Trish, the brunette pushing her tongue as deep into the blonde's mouth as it would go. To Mickie's delight Trish kissed back, the two WWE divas beginning to almost literally fight each other with their tongues as two other tongues made Trish cum over and over again.

Meanwhile another two divas were making great use of their tongues, Jillian and Melina the main reason why Trish was once again experiencing powerful climaxes as they did what Candice and Torrie had been doing right from the get go. The difference was there was no gentle build-up, Melina slamming her tongue into Trish as far as it would go the first chance she got while Jillian simply shrugged and lick Trish's pussy lips a little before zoning in on the champion's clit.

Melina was still pissed off that Trish had beaten her at Survivor Series. If the result of that match was reversed things could be very different right now. No, they would be Melina told herself. Both Mickie and Trish on their knees eating her cunt. Or her ass. Or better yet both at the same time, Trish's pretty blonde face buried in her pussy while Mickie's brunette locks would be barely visible from in between Melina's big ass cheeks. Then they would swap, Mickie's tongue up her twat, Trish's up her butt. Then she'd butt fuck them both, first popping their anal cherries after winning the title and then pounding both their asses on nearly hourly basis from then on, Melina ruling the WWE women's division with Trish Stratus and Mickie James as her submissive lesbian bitches.

While Melina dreamt of what might have been Jillian became increasingly jealous of her friend. Melina was hogging all the sweet Trish cum, Jillian watching as Melina greedily swallowed large mouthful after large mouthful of yummy girl cream. Eventually growing tired of waiting Jillian basically pushed Melina out of the way so she could shove her own tongue into Trish's cunt, and more importantly wrap her lips around that cum leaking hole so she could finally swallowed the cum of the women's champion. It wasn't long before Melina pushed her back and reclaimed her position, the two divas literally fighting over who got to swallow Trish's cum.

Meanwhile someone was finally brave enough to challenge Victoria for the right to play with Trish's ass.

"Come on Victoria, you've been hogging Trish's fat ass all night. Let someone else have a turn." Torrie huffed.

"Yeah, like me." Candice said, then when she got a look from Torrie corrected herself, "I mean us. Mmmmmm, or all three of us. Wouldn't that be hot? Vince's Devils taking it in turns to fuck Trish's sweet booty, slamming that dyke butt of hers with our fingers and tongues until she's the biggest lezzie slut in the WWE."

"I have a better idea... let's do it together." Victoria grinned wickedly, "Come on girls, there's room for all of us in this whore ass. Here, I'll make it easy. There, there's only one finger in Trish's slutty butt now. Both of you should be able to at least get one finger each into that tight little fuck hole now."

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers