Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

Not needing any further form of invitation Candice and Torrie each pressed their index finger against Trish's butt hole and pushed forwards, those fingers sliding in easily making it official, all three members of Vince's Devils were inside the ass of their number one rival Trish Stratus.

This caused Vince's Devils to let out a simultaneous whoop, hollering nonsensically for a few seconds before Victoria cried out, "Fuck yeah, now let's see just how much this slut can take!"

"Yeah, let's stuff her ass." Candice hollered.

"Mmmmm, first with our fingers, then with our strap ons." Torrie added, again all three members of Vince's Devils letting out a chorus of excited but nonsensical agreement as they started abusing Trish's ass like never before.

At first it was gentle and teasing, Vince's Devils both savouring the moment and drawing this out. Even through that stage they were constantly switching gears from all pushing their fingers in and out at the same time, to having two thrusting at the same time, to all three moving out of sync, Vince's Devils giggling amongst themselves as they constantly kept Trish guessing. They kept that unpredictability up while increasing the pace, even adding twirling and occasionally curling into the mix.

By the time Candice, Torrie and Victoria were pounding their fingers in and out of Trish's ass hole with every ounce of their strength the six times WWE women's champion was going berserk, Vince's Devils unable to tell whether Trish was trying to impale her own ass on their fingers or her body was just randomly shaking from the almost violent orgasms she was receiving. It was possible that Trish was simply trying to ram her pussy into the faces, or more accurately the tongues, of Melina and Jillian and her ass moving back against Vince's Devils was just a side-effect, but the trio felt that if Trish was conscious enough to know what she was doing she would definitely be working with them to slam fuck her big butt as hard and deep as possible.

It didn't really matter, and honestly Candice, Torrie and Victoria didn't really care. All they cared about was abusing Trish's big ass as brutally as they could, partly for the joy of dominating their long-time rival in such a perverted way, and partly because the trio had a fondness for rough sex, especially with women. That was why they continued brutalising Trish's big butt, each taking it in turns to roughly slap those meaty cheeks while twirling, curling and slamming their fingers in and out of that stretched shit hole and eventually stretching it even more by each adding another finger. It was a tight squeeze, Trish letting out an extra loud squeal as first Candice, then Torrie and then finally Victoria pushed an additional finger into her ass hole, all three letting out a whoop of joy when the final finger sunk in.

"Six fingers! Fuck, what a whore!" Torrie laughed while still concentrating on contributing to the now brutal finger fucking of Trish's ass, "I mean, anal whore! Mmmmm, Trish Stratus is a fucking anal whore!"

"Damn right she's a anal whore! Mmmmm, Trish Stratus is the biggest anal whore in the WWE! Oooooh, probably in the whole fucking world too." Candice agreed as she and her friends once again switched from moving out of sync to all thrusting their fingers in and out of Trish's ass at the same time, "Ohhhhhh just look at that big fat slutty ass. Look how much it's taking! Mmmmmm, what an anal whore. Yeahhhhh, not so high and mighty now are you Trish? Not now that we see you for who you really are. Just another slutty little lezzie who loves it up the ass. Fuck, I can't wait to see what else we can stuff up this fat ass. I can't wait to see what else we can stuff up Trish Stratus's big fat slutty ass!"

"Why wait?" Victoria grinned, allowing a few seconds for her friends to give her their full attention and for them all to enjoy being inside Trish's ass at the same time before finally she ordered, "Take your fingers out of that whore hole ladies! Let's see just how much this slut ass can take!"

Neither Torrie or Candice were eager to take their fingers out of Trish's butt. It was just so much fun to ass fuck the women's champ. However they both wanted to see what Victoria had in mind given that she was by far the most sadistic member of their group. Maybe even more sadistic than anyone in the WWE, including Mickie who had proven herself capable of quite a few twisted things. So Candice and Torrie slowly pulled their fingers from Trish's butt and immediately put them into their own mouths so they could enjoy the sweet taste of the WWE women's champion's bottom while they watched in delight as their bestie quickly shoved her remaining fingers and thumb into Trish's back hole and then tried to shove the rest of her hand into their helpless rival's ass.

Trish let out an extra loud ear piercing scream and either tried to wiggle away from the invasion or make it easy on herself. Either way it didn't matter, Victoria would not be denied. Soon she, Candice, Torrie and the rest of the watching WWE divas receive the joy of watching Trish's ass hole stretch obscenely wide, finally opening enough to allow Victoria's hand to pass through it. Of course only Victoria got the pleasure of experiencing it, the evil brunette going slowly so she could enjoy every second of stuffing Trish's rectum with her hand.

When Trish's butt hole closed around Victoria's wrist the blonde had another orgasm. Or at least Victoria was pretty sure she did given how much Trish was screaming and writhing, and how much juice was shooting out of her cunt. Not that Victoria cared. She was too busy savouring the sight of her hand buried in between those meaty cheeks and the feeling of Trish's back passage clamping down on her hand almost hard enough to break it.

Victoria could have been savouring that sight and feeling for seconds, minutes or hours. She wasn't sure. All she knew was that one moment she was staring at Trish's ass hole wrapped around her wrist, the next she was brutally slamming the blonde's butt, pulling her fist back so that she would be stretching Trish's back hole with her knuckles every time before she would thrust forward as hard and as deep as she could. Using this technique Victoria could have sworn she was slowly advancing up Trish's ass with every thrust, and even if she wasn't she was probably doing enough damage to ensure her hated rival wouldn't be sitting right for a week.

Wanting to rub it in Victoria screamed, "Holy fuck Trish, you really are the biggest anal whore in the whole fucking universe aren't you? Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, Trish Stratus is the biggest anal whore in the whole fucking universe! You act all high and fucking mighty but really you're just a whore, a slut, a filthy little piece of trash hooker who should have been giving up all her dirty dyke fuck holes from the moment she was hired for having big tits and a fat ass! Fucking piece of eye candy! Take it! You're our whore! Our lesbian whore! Our ass slut! Our sex slave! You're ours now Trish, every single WWE diva owns you! You're going to be the bottom of the fucking barrel, everyone's fuck toy to use as we see fit! We're going to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you until you are nothing but a happy little submissive lezzie butt slut who licks pussy and gives up her filthy fuck holes at a moments fucking notice you fucking bitch!"

Meanwhile Mickie didn't like that Victoria had become the centre of attention. The focus should be on Trish getting off on being gang bang by her fellow divas. Or at least her fellow divas putting the high and mighty Trish Stratus in her place, mainly as a lezzie anal slut like the rest of them. But now everyone was paying attention to pacifically Victoria dominating Trish, which wasn't acceptable. Luckily Mickie had a plan to make sure her thunder, and more importantly Trish and her new spot as top diva, wasn't stolen from her.

So after a little while of letting Victoria and the rest have their fun Mickie pushed Melina and Jillian out of the way, murmuring softly, "Sorry sluts, but you've had your turn and then some. It's time for someone else to have a go. Namely me. Mmmmmm yeah, time for me to get a piece of my soon to be favourite bitch!"

Mickie made sure to say the last part while staring directly into Trish's eyes, although unfortunately she wasn't sure her idol heard her. Trish's eyes were almost completely glazed over, only the little garbled noises from her sore throat any real clue that she was still awake. Not counting the shaking of course, Mickie contributed that to Victoria's violent fisting of Trish's ass. But that was fine, Mickie was confident she could get Trish's attention just like she would get the attention of all other bitches.

Reaching down Mickie ran her index finger over Trish's cum leaking centre and then brought that digit up to her lips. Ever so slowly she took it into her mouth and sucked on it, letting out a long moan and briefly closing her eyes as she did so. She then returned her hand to Trish's pussy, this time slipping first her pointer finger and then her middle finger into the already well fucked hole. After a few thrusts she added a third, a fourth and then her thumb, Mickie's bitches quickly getting the idea.

"Yeah Mickie, fist the bitch!" Candice cried out excitedly.

"Oh yes, stuff both her holes!" Torrie agreed, "Let's see what kind of lezzie whore she really is!"

"Yes do it! Fist fuck her!" Lillian yelled, the sound of Trish's best friend's voice audible even as the divas started to talk over each other, "Fill up her holes with two hands! Break her once and for all and show her why she should be your bitch! Make her want it. Make her crave it. Make Trish Stratus need to be your dyke bitch!"

From the look of fear in her eyes Trish understood what was about to happen before her fellow divas even said anything, but after about a minute she pushed her cunt forward, silently inviting Mickie to do it. Mickie smiled, and considered pointing this out, but decided she wanted to keep it as a nice little secret between her and Trish as it was such a wonderful little sign that her idol wanted to submit to her. To be hers. To be her bitch. Trish Stratus wanted to be Mickie James's bitch.

With that wonderful thought in mind Mickie pushed her hand forwards with all her strength, the knuckles of her hand stretching Trish's pussy wider than ever before. The women's champion let out a deafening scream as she was stretched but once Mickie had Trish's cunt stretching for her knuckles the rest of her hand slipped almost easily into the blonde, Trish screaming even more as she had what seemed to be her hardest climax yet. She was then racked with more of those hard climaxes, Mickie and Victoria pumping their fists as deep as they would go into Trish's pussy and ass until finally the record-breaking six times women's champion, diva of the decade and poster girl for the WWE passed out as her peers yelled abuse at her.

Just before Trish passed out and Mickie pulled her hand from the blonde's cunt and licked it clean the little brunette leaned forward and calmly whispered in Trish's ear, the rest of the divas shutting up momentarily so Mickie could tell her idol, "I've changed my mind Trish. We're going to keep you locked up until the day before Wrestlemania. That way I'll still have time to get ready, until then we can fuck you whenever we want. Mmmmm, your pussy and ass our personal fuck holes. Your ripe, voluptuous body ours to use as we see fit. Ohhhhh yeah Trish, you're gonna be our little fuck toy. Our own personal lesbian whore. Mmmmm, maybe if you're really good we'll let you out of those chains so you can eat our pussies. Or break out some big strap on dildos and take turns fucking you in every hole, three at a time so you're always nice and air tight. Ooooooh this is gonna be so much fun."

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers