Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Again, it was shameful beyond belief but Trish had actually grown fond of the taste of girl butt. Mostly it was Mickie's meaty cheeks her face was buried between, but over the last week she had eaten out the asses of just about everyone on the diva's roster, including the bitchy Melina and her longtime rival Lita, so this was almost no big deal for her. More importantly was something she couldn't deny she enjoyed, Trish barely even able to hear Mickie as she became lost in rimming Victoria good and proper.

Several long minutes later Trish became fully aware of Mickie letting go of her hair with a series of giggles, the tiny diva standing back so she could watch the action along with Candice and Torrie. Fearing punishment Trish stayed with her face deeply buried in Victoria's ass for who knows how long after that, but eventually she pulled away for some much needed oxygen. Before Mickie could complain Trish attempted to make up for this by covering Victoria's ass cheeks in kisses, which earned her hysterical laughter from her fellow diva.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Trish, kiss my ass!" Victoria laughed, pushing her butt back against the other girl and wiggling it in her face, "Kiss my ass just like you kissed the asses of everyone in management to get you featured as a star of our fucking show! Mmmmm, no wonder you're so good at kissing ass Trish, what with all the practice you must have. Oooooooooh, and you're putting all that practice to good use now, aren't you? Yeahhhhhh, now get that pretty face of yours back in between my cheeks. Mmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss, I wanna feel your tongue cleaning the inside of my stomach you pathetic whore!"

Ignoring Victoria best she could Trish turned her attention to Mickie. She made sure to continue kissing Victoria's ass of course, although her lips remained pressed against one cheek for a long time when she spotted Mickie with a strap on now firmly around her waist, Torrie and Candice taking it in turns to deep throat that monster cock and get it nice and ready for Victoria's virgin ass hole. As Trish knew full well what it was like to have that beast rearranging her bowels she almost felt sorry for Victoria, although another part of her felt bizarrely jealous.

Mickie caught Trish staring at her and grinned wickedly, causing the women's champion to blush and return her attention to licking Victoria's ass, burying that pretty face of hers in between the brunette's well rounded ass cheeks and literally trying to shove her tongue up the other diva's butt. That caused Mickie to grin again, and then after watching that for a few minutes she returned her attention to where Torrie and Candice were sucking her cock, Mickie pushing their heads deeper onto her dildo for a few moments before ordering, "Ok, that's wet enough. Go spread your friend's ass cheeks and offer me her virgin ass hole. Trish! Pull your face out of Victoria's ass, sit back and enjoy the show."

As usual no one hesitated in obeying Mickie, and once she was pulling apart one of Victoria's cheeks Candice called out, "Here you go Mickie, a tight little virgin ass hole just for you. Mmmmmm, now go ahead and open your present. Open it up nice and wide so we can all see Victoria's little ass hole stretching around your dick. Mmmmmm, we all want to see it, the big tough Victoria getting her dyke ass fucked, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, stuff that big cock up that dyke butt and make Victoria your bitch. Complete your collection and make all three of us your bitches Mickie! Mmmmmm, we want to be your bitches!"

Torrie added for good measure, "Mmmmmm yeah, fuck her! Fuck Victoria's virgin butt! Pop that cherry and make her your bitch, just like you did to us. Pound her tight ass like you pounded our slutty asses and complete your collection! Mmmmmm ooooooooh fuck yeah, stretched that butt hole! Stretch it wide! Wider! Wider! Wider, ooooooohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

With Candice and Torrie egging her on Mickie slowly pushed forwards, gleefully watching as Victoria's virgin ass hole gradually opened and then finally swallowed the head of her big fake dick, allowing her to more or less complete her collection of WWE bitches. It certainly meant she had officially taken Victoria's anal cherry, the moment made even more perfect by the little cry and then grunt the other tough brunette let out while her so-called friends giggled and praised Mickie.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Mickie, that's soooooooo hot!" Candice moaned in approval, "Victoria's cute little ass hole looks sooooooo hot stretching for your strap on."

Torrie gleefully agreed, "Yeah it does, mmmmmm, fuck her! Fuck Victoria's ass! Fuck Victoria up the ass! Do it! Fuck her up her big fat dyke ass!"

Mickie giggled with delight, "Don't worry, I will."

Still giggling Mickie pushed forwards again, this time adding inch after inch of dildo into Victoria's butt, Mickie and her two bitches having a perfect view of the defeated brunette's butt hole swallowing that strap on, the obscene sight and what it represented almost making Mickie cum on the spot. Looking up into Trish's worried eyes made this moment absolutely perfect, Mickie grinning wickedly at her soon-to-be number one bitch as she pushed Candice's and Torrie's hands off Victoria's butt, grabbed a firm hold of the stronger brunette's waist and then slammed roughly forwards, burying the last few inches of her dick into Victoria's bowels.

This made Victoria let out an extra loud cry, which almost drowned out the sound of Mickie's thighs smacking off those meaty butt cheeks. Almost. Of course no one was really concentrating on that sound but Mickie was momentarily distracted by the feeling of those large cheeks jiggling against her thighs. Not that Victoria's ass was really 'fat', especially not compared to her own and Trish's heavenly booties, but Mickie hadn't truly appreciated until now that Victoria had a fullness to her ass, which was something she could see herself enjoying a lot from now on.

Indeed, after about a minute of savouring the heavenly moment of having a dick fully buried inside Victoria's ass, Mickie started to pump the other girl's pooper with slow but steady thrusts, making those cheeks jiggle and let out a slapping sound every time she bottomed out in Victoria's bottom. Of course Mickie was also interested in everything going on around her, and of course the formerly virgin hole now being stretched obscenely wide between those two meaty cheeks, Mickie spreading Victoria's ass every so often to get a good look at that hole although her main focus remained the former champion's muscular yet feminine physique bent over in front of her.

"Take it Victoria! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, take it like a bitch." Mickie moaned as she continued pumping Victoria's ass, "Mmmmmm, take it like a little bitch. Take it up the ass like the little bitch you now are!"

"Oh fuck yes, you're Mickie's now Victoria!" Torrie gleefully chimed in, "You're Mickie's up the butt bitch! Her anal loving slut! Her ass whore! Mmmmmmmm, you're a bottom now Victoria, just like me and Candice."

"Yeah you are." Candice quickly agreed, "You, me and Torrie are a real team now. Forget Vince's Devils, we're now Mickie's bitches, hers to fuck however and whenever she wants. Mmmmmm, and you're proving that right now by taking it in the butt like a total anal slut!"

Ignoring the taunting Victoria concentrated on relaxing her rectum as best she could. It was easier said than done, the powerful wrestler finding a new found respect for her stable mates for being able to endure this with such enthusiasm. Although it wasn't long before Victoria found out just why they were so eager to endure it. Not that she didn't have a good idea going in, she just hadn't expected to be feeling these sensations so soon, Victoria wondering if the fact that after only a few minutes of being sodomised she was struggling not to moan in pleasure was down to Mickie's skills as a butt fucker or that like her friends Victoria was in possession of a 'slutty' ass.

She hoped for the former as Victoria was still hoping to regain her status as a top at some point. Even if she permanently became Mickie's bitch and all the rest of the divas only ever saw her as a butt slut Victoria wanted to be able to see herself as a powerful Alpha female and be able to go out and dominate other women. At the very least she wanted to be able to fuck other girls in the ass, something which was easily Victoria's favourite non-work thing ever. She loved wrestling and would never want to seriously consider a porn career, but if the WWE was thinking about adding the type of match she'd just had with Mickie to PPVs Victoria would be all for it.

Just then a loud moan escaped Victoria's lips, the strong brunette forced out of her thoughts so she could concentrate on damage control. After briefly cursing herself, which resulted in her letting out another moan, Victoria tightly ground her teeth together and dug her nails into the floor to try and prevent any further sounds of pleasure. However it was no use, it was like a dam had been broken and now she just couldn't stop moaning in pleasure. To make matters worse she began groaning, crying out, and even whimpering in pleasure, Victoria blushing furiously as she began letting the other divas know just how good Mickie was making her feel.

It was still possible that she had a 'slutty' ass, in fact the more she was ass fucked the more Victoria thought this was the case, but now Victoria was 100% sure Mickie was an extremely skilled butt fucker. After all the little pipsqueak had loosened her rectum with these, relaxing it with slow and steady thrusts until any pain or discomfort was a distant memory and all Victoria felt was incredible pleasure from having her ass taken like this. God help her she even wanted more of it. She wanted Mickie to fuck her ass hard and make her cum.

From the stronger girls moans Mickie knew she had Victoria right where she wanted her and it was only a matter of time before she begged to be butt fucked to orgasm. All Mickie had to do now was keep up the torturous teasing while maintaining enough energy so that she could give Victoria a real rectum wrecking when the time came. With that in mind Mickie decided to have a little fun with her other bitches by suddenly pulling out of Victoria's ass and pressing her dildo against Candice's lips.

"I believe you said something about wanting to taste my new bitch's ass?" Mickie giggled.

Before she was even done talking Candice greedily swallowed the head of the toy and let out a long moan of pleasure, Victoria's friend clearly savouring the deepest part of her ass. Then once the head of the dildo was clean Candice started working her way down the shaft, not stopping until she had the entire shaft buried in her throat so she could clean every drop of Victoria's butt juice like the happy little ass to mouth whore she was. Perhaps the best part was how Torrie looked so jealous, Mickie grinning happily as she knew her blonde bitch wouldn't be upset for long.

Deciding to tell her this Mickie said, "Don't worry Torrie, you're next."

Hearing that Torrie grinned happily, Mickie living up to her word by shoving the dildo back into Victoria's butt once Candice was done cleaning it and then after a brief butt fucking she pulled the toy cock out and pressed it to Torrie's lips who cleaned it with the exact same wanton enthusiasm that Candice had shown. Mickie then repeated this process over and over, constantly feeding Candice and Torrie their former top's ass, until she looked at Trish again to see while on the outside she seemed mostly disgusted and worried there was definitely more than a hint of arousal.

Deciding to push this Mickie called out, "Trish, if you come and suck Victoria's ass off my cock you can go."

With that Mickie pulled her cock out of Victoria's butt, leaving Trish to stare at that ass flavoured dildo for a few long seconds. Then the WWE women's champion rushed over, dropped to her knees and swallowed at least a third of the strap on. She then grimaced initially at the flavour, but seemed to grow to enjoy it very quickly as she sucked on the dildo with an urgent need, eventually choking and gagging when she began to take the monster cock down her throat. Not that Mickie had any mercy for her. No, she grabbed Trish by the hair and firmly encouraged her to keep going until the fake balls were pressed against Trish's chin and Mickie was able to ground her pubic bone against the blonde's nose.

Only then did Mickie let go, allowing Trish to pull her mouth away from the cock and gasp for breath, Mickie casually reinserting her dildo up Victoria's butt while murmuring to her idol, "You can go now Trish."

There was maybe a moment's hesitation and then Trish got up, quickly grabbed her clothes, got dressed and stumbled her way out of the room. Once she was out Victoria decided to break her silence. After all it seemed clear as day Mickie had won, if not the war than definitely the battle, and at least this way her greatest rival Trish Stratus would not witness her total submission. And honestly, she just couldn't hold back anymore. It just felt so good. Mickie's dick just felt so good in her ass.

So, whimpering pathetically, Victoria finally started begging for mercy, "Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk! It feels sooooooooo goooooooddddd mmmmmmm! So good in my ass! Please Mickie, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass and make me cum."

"You wanna cum, huh?" Mickie grinned, "Well, you know what you have to do to get that."

Gritting her teeth Victoria closed her eyes and gripped the floor as she momentarily thought about breaking her word and pushing Mickie off, then she went limp, lowered her head and whimpered, "Fine Mickie... fine... I'll, I'll be your bitch."

"You will?" Mickie questioned, and then when Victoria just nodded the smaller brunette slapped the bigger one's ass and yelled, "Prove it."

Victoria let out an almost inaudible growl, and then practically spat, "I'll be your bitch! I'll be your up the butt bitch, your anal loving bitch, fuck Mickie, you name it, I'll be it! I swear, from now on I'm yours. All yours. My mouth, pussy and ass are yours whenever you fucking want, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddddd, fuck me! Fuck your new bitch up the ass and make her cum! Please make me cum Mickie, I'm begging you. Make me cum and I swear I'll be your bitch forever!"

"Well, in that case, get ready to cum like a good little anal loving dyke bitch." Mickie beamed happily, smacking Victoria playfully on the ass for good measure.

Throughout this humiliation Victoria was fuming with rage, so much so her desire to cum almost became non-existent. Then Mickie started really picking up the pace and her urge to cum came back with a vengeance, although the rage and humiliation didn't go away. No, Victoria planned her revenge to the very last detail, and then switched to just fantasising about brutally sodomising Mickie James with every single dildo in her collection. Then it was just her biggest dildo Victoria imagined herself hammering Mickie's big butt with. Then she finally came.

It was an orgasm like no other, Victoria briefly not even understanding that was what she was experiencing as the ecstasy was so intense. She also was worried she'd had an accident, but that was just her cum squirting out of her cunt. She'd never done that before. Ever. But it happened again and again, Victoria quickly being overwhelmed by anal induced orgasms which turned her into a mindless animal slamming herself back against the tiny little Alpha female, who impressively managed to hold on throughout the now savage sodomy.

Through the process of being butt fucked to heaven Victoria let go of her rage completely and embraced her inner bottom. To do so was shameful, and everything that had happened to her to this point remained humiliating, but that just added to the intensity of her multiple climaxes. In the end what was left of Victoria's mind decided that maybe it wouldn't be so bad being Mickie's bitch if this was the type of ecstasy she would be receiving. And at least she would get to butt fuck Trish, eventually.

While Victoria was lost in a submissive heaven Mickie was equally lost in a dominant one. After all ass fucking other women was basically what she lived for, and fucking the ass of a powerful woman wrestler like Victoria was a heaven beyond words. The mental and physical sensations she got from it, the latter brought on by the stimulator bashing her clit, made Mickie experience some of the hardest climaxes of her life, second only to what she had experienced while taking Trish's fat ass. And maybe the hot asses of the likes of Melina and Lita. Still, these were amazing.

In a sense that was the problem. The climaxes were so amazing she could only keep up the butt pounding for so long before she got tired, and as Victoria was the last person she wanted to seem weak in front of Mickie wouldn't allow herself to collapse in exhaustion. So she kept fucking Victoria's ass for as long as she could without becoming totally spent, then she suddenly pulled her toy dick out of the other woman's ass hole and then shuffled back to admire her handiwork.

The sight which greeted her had Mickie grinning perhaps the biggest grin of the night, Victoria's now very much formerly virgin ass hole gaping as wide as she'd ever seen an ass hole gape before. At least with just the one strap on doing the damage, Mickie briefly delighting in the idea of making Victoria take a double ass fucking. Maybe even from Victoria's former bitches Candice and Torrie. But that would have to wait, Mickie was tired and that would undermine the fact that Victoria was now HER bitch. Besides, Victoria looked nice and broken in, Mickie able to see deep into her now former rival's bowels via the gaping crater in between her butt cheeks.

After staring at that pretty sight for quite a while Mickie smacked Victoria's ass and ordered, "Well Victoria, you took that ass fucking like a good little bitch. Now complete the process by cleaning my cock. Mmmmmm, suck my cock clean of your anal cherry. You know, the thing I just popped to turn you into my bitch!"

For a moment it looked like they were going to have a problem, Victoria staring daggers at Mickie which made Candice and Torrie hold their breath. Mickie wasn't worried, and sure enough Victoria lowered her head, crawled in between the smaller brunette's legs and wrapped her lips around Mickie's cock, the former champion tasting the deepest part of her rectum on that dildo. Which of course made Mickie cackle with glee, reached down to grab hold of Victoria's hair and start offering up her own special brand of encouragement again.

"Mmmmm yeah Victoria, suck my cock! Suck it you little cock sucker! Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah!" Mickie moaned, briefly winking at the giggling Candice and Torrie who were staring with delight at Victoria's gaping butt hole but inevitably Mickie's attention was drawn to the blow job she was receiving, "Suck the taste of your own slutty ass off my big fat cock. Mmmmmm yesssssss, that's it, suck it! You fucking love the sweet flavour, don't you Victoria? Yeahhhhhhh, you're just another submissive little bitch who loves the taste of her own ass on a dick that's just pounded her guts. Mmmmmmm, be my good little bitch Victoria. Be my good little ass to mouth cock sucking bitch!"

Clearly knowing she was beaten Victoria didn't complain. No, she just continued sucking Mickie's cock, taking an impressive amount down her throat considering there was no way she had as much experience as her former bitches Candice and Torrie. She couldn't deep throat the entire length, but she still slurped loudly on the shaft and licked whatever she couldn't reach. Most importantly the big bad Victoria glanced up at Mickie every so often with this submissive little look in her eyes which told Mickie that she had conquered this intimidating woman and now all she needed to do was fully break Trish Stratus and she would rule the entire division.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers