Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Mickie licked her lips as she briefly allowed herself to dream about all the nasty little things she was going to do to Trish. Eventually refocused on Victoria, who she wasn't quite finished with. The only question was, what to do next? Make Victoria lick her big sweaty bottom, or sodomising the other wrestler again? Or maybe she should have Victoria worshipping Candice and Torrie with her tongue, or better yet sandwich her between them, Victoria getting DP'ed by her former bitches while Mickie watched. Or continued making Victoria suck her cock so she could experience the joy of being air tight. Oh, definitely that last one.

"Candice, Torrie, go get your strap ons!" Mickie called out to her watching bitches, "It's time to introduce Victoria to the joy of being air tight."

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers