Mickie's Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina enjoyed the feeling of her girl's pussy clamping down on her fingers through her orgasm but what she enjoyed more was getting to taste her girl's juices on her fingers when she finally removed them from Mickie's pussy and brought them up to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Melina moaned happily as she sucked Mickie's juices off her fingers before turning to Trish, "I guess it's your turn now, but be quick, I want to get my turn at eating this yummy little treat as soon as possible."

"Too bad Melina, I've been thinking about fucking Mickie all day and now I have her I want to take my time enjoying my sweet little bitch's body." Trish said as she pulled Mickie from Melina's arms and into her own and a passionate kiss.

As she pushed her tongue into the submissive brunette's mouth Trish sat down on the bed and positioned Mickie so she was kneeling with her legs either side of Trish's hips so that her brutalised ass did not have to touch Trish's thighs.

In this position Trish slid her hands down to Mickie's well beaten big booty and began running her fingers all over that bubble butt, expertly caressing Mickie's meaty cheeks, gently massaging the pain away.

Trish like to play rough but her years of experience had taught her when to push and went to back off, and after the savage spanking Mickie had taken it was definitely time to slow things down a little and show Mickie she cared for her.

Most of the time Trish treated Mickie like a piece of meat, but the truth was Trish cared for Mickie in a way she'd never cared for any of the other sluts she had sexually dominated before. Trish loved Mickie, and leaving her for the normal life Trish had always planned to have had ended up being harder than the blonde bombshell could have ever imagined.

Just kissing Mickie like this and massaging her sore ass was easily better than Trish's wedding night and only a few minutes ago Mickie's mouth had put all of Trish's other sexual experiences outside of the WWE to shame.

Trish knew things were about to get even better, but for right now, Trish was just happy to devote a few nice long minutes to kissing her girl.

Mickie moaned into Trish's mouth as the blonde's skilful fingers expertly massaged the pain in her ass away in what felt like a matter of seconds, amazing considering the beating her ass had taken, and replacing that pain with pleasure.

Ever since Trish had shown Mickie how much pleasure she could receive from her big butt Mickie had been obsessed with ass play, an obsession which had luckily been shared by first Trish, and then Melina, both of whom seemed to be just as obsessed with abusing Mickie's ass as Mickie was obsessed with getting her ass abused.

However as much as Mickie loved getting her bubble butt spanked, licked, fingered and fucked, she was glad Trish and Melina didn't neglect her big boobs or her nearly constantly horny pussy, both of which Trish's skilled fingers started eagerly paying attention to as soon as the blonde was sure the pain in Mickie's backside was a distant memory.

Trish's hands began travelling all over Mickie's body as the kiss became more heated, those talented fingers cupping Mickie's breasts, tweaking her nipples and gently caressing the lips of her pussy while of course still leaving plenty of time to play with that big round ass.

Just as Trish's touch was beginning to drive Mickie crazy with need Trish broke the kiss and smiled wickedly at the submissive plaything.

"Oh Mickie, I've missed every part of this sexy little body of yours so much, especially this," Trish said, grabbing two big handfuls of Mickie's bubble butt, "Your big, fat ass. I love this ass. I love the way these meaty cheeks feel against my thighs as I'm slamming that tight little ass hole of yours with my strap on. Mmmmm, it's been far too long since I pounded your ass Mickie, but don't worry, I'm going to be pounding it very soon. As for right now, I want to play with these," Trish said, pausing momentarily to slide her hands from Mickie's cushy tushy up to her well rounded boobs, "Your big, beautiful tits. Mmmmm, they're so big and juicy, and so very, very suck-able."

Trish's little rant ended in her leaning forward and cupping Mickie's right breast into her mouth, her lips closing tightly around the submissive brunette's nipple before eagerly sucking on it.

Almost the very second Trish's lips closed around the nipple Mickie began moaning softly, her moans quickly increasing in volume as Trish began viciously attacking her nipples with that unbelievably talented mouth of hers.

The blonde Canadian began moving back and forth between Mickie's nipples, at first only sucking on them gently but quickly increasing the power of her suction, her tongue swirling around each nipple in between sucks and her teeth occasionally clamping on those soft little balls of flesh as Trish began to really go to town on Mickie's tits. This whole time Trish's hands expertly squeezed and caressed Mickie's big boobs, Trish pushing one nipple into her mouth while tweaking the other with her free hand.

All of this attention soon paid off and Trish quickly had Mickie writhing on her lap, desperate for the attention of the blonde's skilled tongue, not that she was going to get it so quickly of course.

Trish loved playing with a nice pair of big boobs like Mickie's, and even though Trish didn't have as much time as she would have liked to play with this magnificent rack she fully intended to spend at least a little extra time than was necessary to indulge her love for these big tits.

After spending almost an entire year as Trish's bitch Mickie knew exactly how much the blonde bombshell loved big boobs like hers, but she hoped Trish wouldn't spend too long on them this time.

Getting her big boobs played with was always pleasurable for Mickie, but Trish had been known to spend hours just playing with her tits and while it had certainly felt good by the end of it Mickie was in tears begging Trish to make her cum.

Luckily with Melina here as well Mickie knew it wouldn't be too long before she felt those soft lips and talented tongue travel downwards to were Mickie most wanted them to be as Mickie knew that her current owner would not allow her former owner to spend all night hogging her.

Before Melina could complain though Trish broke away from Mickie's nipples and smiled wickedly at the submissive diva again.

"Mmmmm Mickie, I could just suck on your big juicy titties all day, but if I did that I wouldn't get the chance to put Melina in her place and show her who you really belong too. Probably just as well as I've been looking forward to getting my tongue back inside you since the last time I fucked you. God I've missed having my tongue inside you. Have you missed it too Mickie? Have you missed having my tongue inside you? Have you missed having my tongue inside your pussy? Have you missed my tongue sliding around inside your hot little hole? Inside this juicy, delicious, hot little hole..." Trish trailed off for a moment as her fingers slid over the lips of Mickie's pussy, causing the girl in her arms to moan happily, "You have haven't you Mickie? You've missed my tongue inside your pussy haven't you?"

"Of course she hasn't missed your nasty tongue, she's had mine." Melina stated loudly.

"Shut up bitch, let Mickie answer." Trish snapped at Melina quickly before turning to Mickie, "Well Mickie, have you missed me?"

Mickie bit her lip and thought carefully about her answer as she knew it would piss Melina off and she didn't want to hurt the other brunette, but there was no way she could lie about this.

"Yes." Mickie answered honestly, "I've missed you Trish. I've missed your tongue inside me. I've missed your tongue inside my pussy. Please put your tongue inside my pussy."

"Oh Mickie, you know I love it when you beg for me. It gets me so hot." Trish growled, roughly kissing Mickie before breaking away and smiling, "Go lay down on the bed and spread your legs for me as wide as you can. Show me that pretty little pussy of yours."

Without a moment's pause Mickie did as she was told, jumping up and onto the bed where she lay back and spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy to the two horny tops.

"Mmmmm, good girl Mickie, but before I give you my tongue I want you to beg a little more for me." Trish said, "I want to hear you beg for my tongue."

"Please Trish, give me your tongue. I want your tongue. I need your tongue." Mickie begged shamelessly, "I want your tongue in my pussy. I need your tongue in my pussy. Fuck my pussy Trish, fuck my pussy with your tongue. Please, I need it. Fuck me. Fuck me with your tongue."

Trish grins and looks over at her rival.

"Melina, go sit in that chair." Trish commanded, gesturing with her head to the chair she was talking about.

Melina looks at the chair which is positioned not too far away from the bed.

"Why?" Melina asked.

"Because I want you to have the best view possible while I'm licking my girl to orgasm after orgasm." Trish said cockily.

The fire in Melina's eyes turned from lust, want and desire for Mickie to anger and maybe even hate for Trish. Which just made Trish smile more knowing how much fun it is going to be for her to turn that hatred that Melina has towards her to the same want and desire that Melina has for Mickie for her as she turns Melina into her bitch.

Melina slowly stands up and walks over to the chair that Trish has told her to sit not because Trish has told her too but simply because she wants a good view of HER Mickie getting fucked.

Trish smiles at Melina's obedience before turning her attention back on Mickie who is looking at her intently. As Trish makes her way around to the bottom of the bed and stands directly in line with the girl she was here to reclaim as hers.

"Keep your eyes on me Mickie." Trish said in a seductive tone of voice, "I don't want you to take your eyes off me for one second. You understand?"

Mickie nodded her head in response.

With that Trish reaches down and slowly begins to undo her belt. After she has it undone she lets it drop to the floor and then puts her right leg on the bed and reaches over and starts to undo the laces on her white wrestling boot. Once that is done she pulls it off and lets it drop to the floor before doing the same thing to the other one.

Although Trish's focus is directly on Mickie she can't help but imagine what her slow and methodical strip tease must be doing to Melina knowing how hot this must be getting Mickie who Melina thinks is hers when Trish knows despite how long she has been away Mickie is still hers deep down. After all it was her who made Mickie what she is, a pain loving totally submissive little slut.

And tonight she is going to prove it not only to Melina but also to Mickie.

Mickie meanwhile is laying with her legs spread as wide apart as she can get them looking down at Trish who is giving her the sexiest and yet most annoyingly slow strip tease she has ever seen although Mickie wants to think that this strip tease is just for her she knows it's also for Melina but not in the same way.

Mickie knows Trish is trying to do two things by doing this strip tease. One, get her hotter than she already is, and two, piss Melina off more than she already is.

Although Mickie can't look at her because Trish had told her not to take her eyes off of her Mickie knows how much this must be driving Melina insane and as much as Mickie loves Melina and she does she can't help but get a little turned on knowing that Trish is pissing her current girlfriend off because it means that Melina will have to do something extra special when it is her turn to try and top what Trish is currently doing.

Melina is watching Trish as she starts to undo the little tassels on her jet black bottoms gripping the arms of the chair as tightly as she can hating what the blonde Canadian is doing not only to her but also to Mickie knowing how much this must be turning her on because she can remember Mickie one time asking Melina to do something similar to what Trish is doing because she said it really turned her on watching her owner strip in front of her.

Of course Melina made Mickie beg to see her strip in front of her but in the end she had given Mickie what she wanted and it had gotten Mickie wetter than before not only did she know that this was getting Mickie wet because of what had happened in the past she also knew it because as much as she tried to deny it seeing Trish strip the way she was also was turning her on.

Trish steps out of her bottoms and her panties both at the same time she then immediately start to take off her top and her bra underneath that until she is standing in front of both Mickie and Melina totally naked.

"Like what you see Mickie?" Trish asked with an ear to ear grin.

Mickie nodded her head, unable to deny she had missed seeing Trish like this.

Trish then turned to look at Melina, "What about you Melina, do you like what you see?"

The pissed off expression doesn't leave Melina's face.

"Get on with it Trish." Melina told her through gritted teeth.

"I will, at my own pace." Trish said, loving revelling in how much what she is doing is pissing Melina off as she turns her attention back to Mickie and proceeds to climb up onto the bed on all fours like a lioness slowly approaching her prey.

Trish smiles at the thought of that. Mickie being her prey.

She soon reaches her prey and climbs all the way up her prey's body until she is looking down into the eyes of her prey and her prey is looking up back into her eyes.

Trish's smile grows even wider if that is even possible as she remembers all the times that she and Mickie used to be in this very same position her on top Mickie underneath her. As she remembers all those times she can't deny nor really believe how much she misses those days.

In an attempt to try and not think about those days and focus on the present Trish swoops down and captures Mickie's lips with her own.

At first Mickie doesn't respond, probably due to the suddenness of Trish's oral attack, however it isn't long before Mickie is kissing Trish back.

Trish takes it slowly waiting a long time before adding her tongue. Shortly after Trish slides her tongue into Mickie's mouth things get really hot between the two of them. Mickie moans into her mouth which tells Trish that she has the upper hand and so she breaks the kiss and slowly moves down to Mickie's neck having wanted to give her just a small taste of what her pussy can expect from her mouth and tongue.

More moans escape Mickie's mouth as Trish slides her skilled mouth over her neck, licking, sucking and biting at her soft flesh before doing the same to one of her ears.

"Oh Mickie, you have no idea how much I've missed eating your sweet little pussy." Trish whispered huskily into Mickie's ear in between nibbles on it, "I must have fucked half a dozen girls since I last saw you and none of them tasted as yummy as the delicious little treat that's between your legs. And it just breaks my heart thinking of you having to settle for the tongue of that amateur Melina. But it's ok, because tonight you won't have to settle, and neither will I. Tonight my girl is going to get her pussy properly fucked, and I'm going to dine on the sweetest of pussy cuisine."

Mickie whimpered at Trish's words, loving how Trish was talking about her like she was a piece of meat and knowing from experience just how good Trish's tongue was and that Trish was right, her pussy was definitely in for a proper fucking. Trish was wrong to call Melina a amateur, but as Trish's lips began making their way down her body Mickie certainly wasn't in the mood to argue.

After getting past Mickie's beautiful bosom Trish starts to kiss her way down Mickie's stomach until she reaches Mickie's pussy.

When she was comfortable in between Mickie's legs Trish took a moment to savour her bitch's sweet smell before looking up at her little pet with a wicked grin on her face.

"One more time Mickie, beg for my tongue just one more time." Trish said with her lips as close as possible to Mickie's pussy without actually touching it.

Mickie whimpered, and then began to beg, "Please Trish, please give me your tongue. I need your tongue. Please, I beg you fuck me with your tongue. Please, oooooohhhhhh!"

Before Mickie got the chance to finish begging Trish's tongue slid out as fast as lightning and struck her pussy with one long quick lick, causing the submissive brunette to cry out in pleasure.

Trish would really have liked to take her time eating Mickie's pussy, and part of her still wanted to take things slowly and really savour getting her mouth back on this yummy little treat, but Trish knew she could easily get lost in licking and sucking this sweet pussy and end up spending at least half the night in between Mickie's thighs and she couldn't do that. She had a 'competition' to win.

Melina had stepped out of line and Trish couldn't wait to put that bitch in her place, and more importantly show her who Mickie belonged too, and Trish wouldn't be able to do that if she went slow on the pussy eating.

On the bright side when Trish inevitably won she could spend as much time as she wanted in between Mickie's legs, while Melina was between her own.

With that in mind Trish spent a few minutes giving long strokes with her tongue, constantly switching between quick and slow licks, up and down, covering Mickie's pussy lips in her saliva before thrusting her tongue as deep inside her bitch as it could go.

As if the fact that her pussy was practically soaking wet wasn't enough proof that Mickie was loving this the exact moment Trish forced her tongue deep inside of her bitch Mickie let out a loud cry followed by a long moan of pure pleasure.

This caused Trish to smile into Mickie's pussy, happy in the knowledge that with just this one tongue thrust she had probably given Mickie more pleasure than she had experienced in months.

It broke Trish's heart thinking about the lacklustre sex Mickie must have been having lately with the wannabe dom Melina. That Latina skank wouldn't know how to properly fuck a submissive girl like Mickie if her life depended on it. Luckily Trish was here now, and she was going to give her girl Mickie exactly what she needed.

With that Trish proceeded to give Mickie the best tongue fucking she was capable of, meaning the best tongue fucking Mickie could possibly get.

Thrusting her tongue in and out of her bitch Trish began roughly fucking Mickie with it while at the same time sealing her girl's pussy with her mouth and sucking on it. Maybe it was because of how long it had been since she last tasted Mickie's pussy, or maybe it was because of the whole series of events leading up to this, but whatever the reason Trish couldn't get over how great tasting Mickie's pussy was. Trish had eaten a few girls in between the last time she was between Mickie's legs, but none of those girls pussies even came close to how great Mickie's pussy tasted. It was better than all of those other pussies combined. It was hot and sweet, just like Mickie herself.

Wanting more of Mickie's yummy juices Trish increases the force of her sucking, all the while using her tongue to explore Mickie's pussy, knowing how much Mickie used to love it when she explored her. She twirls her tongue around inside grinning all the while at the moaning and groaning noises that are coming from her girl.

While Trish continued what she was doing she couldn't help but wonder what Mickie and Melina were thinking right now.

Mickie was probably thanking all the gods in all the heavens that she finally had a real dom's tongue back inside her pussy, and more importantly Trish's tongue back inside her pussy. Going so long without getting a proper pussy licking was tough for any girl, especially for a girl like Mickie. Fortunately Trish was here now and the blonde could only imagine how grateful her little bitch must be for her return.