Mickie's Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Melina, it had to be tough for her seeing 'her' girlfriend writhing about on the bed while she was being expertly eaten out by somebody she loathes and as if seeing it isn't bad enough she has to hear 'her' girlfriend make noises she has never ever made while they where alone together. Perhaps after seeing Trish's fantastic pussy eating skills Melina was even beginning to secretly realise that she was fighting a losing battle and would inevitably be Trish's bitch again by the end of the night. Maybe Melina was already thinking about her inevitable submission to Trish and quietly hoping and praying Trish would tongue fuck her like she was Mickie, and like she had done to her before.

If Trish's memory served her correctly Melina had a yummy little pussy. It wasn't quite as yummy as Mickie's tasty little treat, but it was good enough for Trish to pause between the spanking and the butt fucking long enough to 69 with the Latina whore. Maybe if Melina was lucky Trish would tongue fuck the wannabe top when she inevitably got the chance, if nothing else but for the pleasure of physically showing Melina how much better she was at rug munching than she was.

But that would be for later, right now Trish wanted to concentrate on the juicy little treat she had her mouth glued to known as Mickie's pussy.

Remembering from their many encounters back when they where together Trish was able to use her tongue to seek out all the sweetest spots inside Mickie's cunt. Once she was sure she had found them Trish began to mercilessly attack each and every single one of them with every thrust of her tongue, while her mouth continued to suck Mickie's pussy lips for all she was worth, Trish wanting to make her bitch cum louder and harder than she ever had before.

Despite herself Melina couldn't stop her wandering hands from playing with her own tits or sliding down to her pussy as she watched her girl writhe in pleasure.

Mickie looked so sexy when she was having her pussy munched on and this was far from the first time Melina had enjoyed watching someone else go down on her girl. Since they had been together Melina had seduced plenty of sluts into eating out both herself and Mickie, and the other submissive divas were only to eager for the chance to get between a pair of soft thighs for a little cunt lapping fun, not to mention the other dominant divas who were often offering their own sluts for a chance to play with arguably the most submissive little bitch in the entire WWE.

All of those other times didn't bother Melina because she knew they were just all about the sex, but this was different. This was Trish Stratus, the woman who had introduced Mickie to the joys of lesbian sex and in the process turned the girl into her property. Melina had seen submission before but Mickie had surrendered every little bit of herself to the dominating blonde. From the way Mickie talked about Trish and looked at her anyone would think she was some kind of Goddess. Maybe in some ways she was because sometimes Melina honestly felt like Trish had reached into Mickie's body and marked her soul itself as her property, turning Mickie into 100% pure bitch. Even after the blonde whore abandoned Mickie the girl was still obviously head over heels in love with the Canadian, but as sure as Melina was that Mickie loved Trish she was also sure Mickie loved her.

The question was who was the better dom? Who dominated Mickie the best? Who did Mickie prefer dominating her?

These questions would soon be answered, and while Melina had confidence in her abilities that she had shown Mickie over the last few months that she was the far more skilled top, there was a part of her that couldn't help imagine what would happen if she lost this little bet, because as much as Melina adored eating Mickie's pussy and making her writhe and moan like she was doing right now Melina also remembered what it was like being Trish's bitch. Pacifically she remembered what it was like to have that magical tongue inside her, and the thought of it fucking her again was almost powerful enough to make her cum.

Pushing such thoughts out of her head Melina concentrated on what she was going to do to her girlfriend to prove to Mickie that she was the better top, while at the same time enjoying the sight of her girl wriggling on the bed.

Knowing that unless she was told otherwise she was supposed to just lay still Mickie dug her fingernails deeply into the bedsheets and tried so hard not to move but it was no use, Trish's tongue was just so skilled, her mouth so knowing, and Mickie soon found herself losing control of her body, her hips involuntarily thrusting upwards as if she was trying to get Trish's entire face inside of her pussy.

That wasn't possible but Mickie was more than happy to settle for thrusting her pussy up into Trish's face, timing it with the thrusts of Trish's tongue so that wonderfully soft penetrating object went as deep inside her as it possibly could.

Mickie knew she shouldn't be making these noises because of the way she could imagine they were making Melina feel. Even though Melina has made her make these noises before Mickie couldn't help but wonder how these noises were making Melina feel knowing that she was not the one making them. Unfortunately Mickie couldn't help it, Trish was just so good at this. The blonde Canadian just knew exactly what to do, what buttons to push, what areas were the most sensitive.

Even though while they were together it was Mickie who spent most of her time between Trish's thighs when the dominating blonde buried her face in between Mickie's legs she never failed to make the submissive brunette cum hard with her legendary skilled tongue.

Mickie could remember the first time she was introduced to Trish's tongue. It was on the night of her official debut to the RAW roster and Trish had lured her back to her hotel to 'talk'. That talk had become very personal very quickly, Trish asking Mickie if she was straight and after Mickie replied yes Trish smiled and said 'good, she loved straight girls, they always tasted so good'. Nervously Mickie had tried to leave but she was cut off by Trish who kissed her, Mickie being introduced to Trish's tongue roughly as it invaded her mouth. After that Mickie had tried vainly to protest as she was stripped and caressed, that evil tongue sliding around her mouth and all over her body, teasing her tits before it finally made its way to her pussy.

That was the moment that straight little Mickie James died, brutally murdered with one stab of another woman's tongue into her pussy. In straight little Mickie's place was questioning her sexuality Mickie, who was quickly replaced by happy little lesbian Mickie as Trish's tongue worked its magic, turning the helpless girl into her bitch.

Not long afterwards Mickie learned she was far from the first victim of that wicked tongue as apparently Trish had been inside almost every diva in the WWE while she was a part of it. There were new divas now that Trish hadn't had the chance to get her tongue into, but when Mickie first debuted there wasn't a woman on the entire RAW roster that Trish hadn't fucked.

Thanks to Trish there was no such thing as a straight WWE girl. Any straight girl entering the WWE now was quickly jumped by the first diva who got the chance and the girl quickly transformed into one of the only too acceptable sexualities for divas in the WWE, that being either completely gay or bisexual. Bisexuality was the most popular but after being Trish's little fuck toy for so long Mickie couldn't imagine herself being with another guy again, not after the heaven she had known as Trish's submissive little pet.

Trish herself was bisexual, but she had told Mickie she really loved turning little straight girls into total cunt loving dykes. From what Mickie had heard, and seen for herself, Trish was very good at it, probably because she didn't really believe there was such a thing as a true straight girl. To Trish all straight girls were just waiting to be seduced, and why wouldn't she think that? So far no girl she wanted had been able to resist her, Mickie watching in wonderment as even the most uptight and straightlaced of heterosexual women became putty in the commanding blonde's hands.

It was such an overwhelming turn on to be with someone who could seemingly literally have any girl she wanted but chose to have her by her side. No matter how Trish treated her this fact always made Mickie feel special somehow and as much as she loved Melina words couldn't describe how happy she was to be back with Trish, if only for a night, especially since it meant she got to enjoy this wonderful mouth and talented tongue again.

All of a sudden Mickie feels Trish's fingers start to run up and down underneath her pussy. Evidently she is trying to bath them in the pussy juice that has some how managed to escape from Trish's mouth.

Once the fingers are well lubed Mickie can feel Trish remove her mouth from her cunt and press her finger to the submissive brunette's ass hole, causing Mickie to tense up a little mentally due to the fact she knows what is coming next and she is doing her best to try and prepare her body, specifically one part of her body for what was about to happen to it.

For a few moments nothing happens, Trish obviously letting Mickie anticipate what is about to happen to her, before finally Mickie screams at the top of her lungs as she feels one of Trish's fingers pushed past her tight anal ring and enter her ass, Trish wasting no time in pushing all the way up to the knuckle inside Mickie's butt before starting to slam her finger in and out of the other girls rectum, finger fucking her ass as hard as she can with them. The scream that came from Mickie's lips wasn't because what Trish did hurt her it was because that was what Mickie needed to send her over the edge and give her her orgasm.

But Mickie knew better and even though it was agonising to keep her orgasm at bay she did so, just long enough to beg, "Please, please, please, please, please, please Trish can I cum! Please can I cum! Please, I need it so bad!"

Trish considered saying no and either teasing Mickie some more or forcing her to cum without permission, but instead Trish decided to be generous and pull her mouth away from Mickie's pussy just long enough to tell her, "Yes Mickie, you can cum."

Hearing what she needed to hear Mickie let out a deafening scream and came all over Trish's face.

Trish knowing due to the high pitched scream she has just made Mickie bellow she has also made Mickie cum and not wanting to miss out on any of that tasty treat she has just earned she immediately attaches her mouth and tongue back on what they where on before while at the same time continuing to pump her finger in and out of Mickie's ass hole, adding another finger as she does it causing Mickie to cum again. Soon Trish is pounding Mickie's sensitive little butt hole with her fingers while slurping as hard as she can at her cunt, the blonde hungrily swallowing the sweet fruits of her labour as she fucks Mickie through a couple more orgasms, her bitch continuing to scream as though she was being killed instead of pleasured.

Slowly Mickie stops screaming and Trish slows down her frontal and anal assault and slowly removes her mouth and head from in between Mickie's legs and sits up and turns her attention to Melina who is no longer sitting in the chair she had told her to sit in but is now standing right next to the bed in front of the chair looking... well the expression on Melina's face is hard to describe and yet at the same time priceless because it is all the emotions Trish wanted Melina to have mixed together. Anger, hate, shock, disbelief, desire, want, lust, and a few others, but those are the main ones.

Trish feels some cum running down her chin and uses the back of her hand to get it. Once she has caught it all she licks the back of her hand before returning her focus to Melina.

"Your turn." Trish said, with a cocky and arrogant smile on her face.

Melina takes a deep breath, trying to get her emotions back under control as she slowly starts to take her wrist bands off.

"Alright." Melina said, faking a smile, "Sit your fat ass on the chair and pay close attention, you might learn something."

"In your dreams bitch." Trish laughs as she slowly slides off the bottom of the bed and walks around to the chair while Melina climbs up onto the bed and moves over to where Mickie is laying

Melina looks down at Mickie, looking into her girlfriend's eyes, trying to see some sort of sign in them as to weather she has already lost this competition or weather she can still defeat Trish and prove that Mickie WAS Trish's but now Mickie belongs to Melina.

Unfortunately Melina doesn't see any sort of sign as to weather she has lost or not. She takes no sign as a good sign and decides to keep fighting regardless as she takes Mickie's right hand in her's and slowly helps Mickie sit up.

Melina then slowly turns her back to Mickie which means she will have to look at Trish but she isn't worried about that.

"Undo my top Mickie." Melina said once she has turned her back to Mickie.

"Hey!" Trish snapped, causing both Melina and Mickie to look at her, "That's not right."

"I don't remember us making any rules saying that she couldn't touch us Trish." Melina tells her smiling on the inside that she has managed to get to Trish this way maybe she is still in with a chance of winning this thing.

Trish grits her teeth knowing that Melina is right they hadn't made any rules like that although now she wishes they had.

"Alright." Trish said taking a deep breath, "She can undress you. But that is as far as it goes."

Melina smiled an obviously fake sweet smile at Trish mentally thinking or rather telling herself and Trish that that is as far as she needs it to go.

"Undo my top Mickie." Melina said, talking to Mickie over her shoulder and yet keeping her eyes locked with Trish's wanting to watch Trish watch Mickie undress her.

Melina can feel the straps on the back of her top slowly being loosened until she is able to take the top that she is wearing off. Once her top is off Melina stands up and walks around to the bottom of the bed and places one of her legs on the bed.

"Now CRAWL over here on your hands and knees and undo and then take off my boot." Melina said, looking at Mickie who hasn't moved from her position which had been sitting behind Melina.

Mickie looks at Melina surprised by her girlfriend's strategy having believed that there was no way in the world Melina could react in a positive way to what Trish had just done and yet she could tell from the look on Trish's face that this strategy was working.

Mickie did as she was told she crawled over to where Melina's black boot was and proceeded to undo the laces and then take the boot off. As soon as that one was done Melina switched legs and Mickie did the same thing again.

Melina watches Mickie do as she is told loving every minute of this not just because she loves watching Mickie do as she is told but also because she knows she is making Trish as angry as she had made her when she did that strip tease.

Once both boots are off Melina takes a step back away from the bottom of the bed.

"Now come down here." Melina said, pointing to the floor.

Mickie looks over at Trish almost as if she is asking Trish if that is ok.

Trish smiles at Mickie knowing that the fact that Mickie has just looked at her asking her permission almost to do what Melina wants is enough to piss Melina off. She nods her head and looks at Melina who she can tell is pissed off even though she can't see her eyes because they are focused on Mickie who get's down onto her knees in front of Melina and looks up at her awaiting her next command.

Melina looks down at Mickie the anger at what she has just done evident in her eyes. Melina feels compelled to punish Mickie for not doing what she told her to do immediately and actually daring to look over at Trish for permission to do what she told her.

However she decides to save the punishment for another time.

"Take off my bottoms and then I want you to take off my underwear using only your mouth." Melina said, looking over at Trish not to get permission or see if that is ok but to see how the Canadian beauty reacts to what she has just told Mickie to do.

Trish stares at Melina feeling tempted to complain however she knows that she can't because she did say that Mickie could undress Melina and since technically she won't be touching Melina but rather the fabric of her underwear Trish knows she doesn't have any grounds on which to argue. What pisses her off just as much is the fact that Mickie doesn't look over at her to see if this is ok but rather does as she is told without question.

Melina slowly turns her attention back to Mickie just in time to see her take her underwear in between her teeth and pull them down until she is able to step out of them which she does.

"Good girl Mickie." Melina said, "Now assume the position you where in when Trish did her strip tease."

Mickie climbs back onto the bed doing her best not to look at Trish despite the fact she wants to see the expression on Trish's face and even though she can't see it she is sure it is probably the same type of expression Melina must have had when Trish did her strip tease and just like before Mickie can't help but get a little bit turned on by this.

Melina watches as Mickie re-assumes the position she was in before laying on her back looking up at the ceiling with her legs spread as wide as she can get them for her.

"Look at me Mickie." Melina said, her girlfriend immediately obeying, "Keep your eyes on me. Don't take your eyes off me Mickie. Understand?"

Mickie nods her head and with that Melina approaches the bed and stops just as she reaches it she then does her ring entrance putting one leg on the bed and running her hands from her foot up to in between her legs and then putting her other leg on the bed and pretending as though there is a bottom rope and sliding herself in underneath it.

The reason Melina is doing this is because she knows how much Mickie loves her wrestling entrance and has said on many times it was one of the things that always used to get her hot and wet when they used to wrestle.

Once on the bed Melina moves herself up until she is in exacterly the same position Trish was in earlier she is looking down into the eyes of Mickie and Mickie is looking back up into her eyes.

Melina smiles knowing just how much seeing her like this on top of Mickie is pissing Trish off because it pissed her off to see Trish like this earlier only difference is she is determined to make Trish even more pissed off because although Mickie can't touch her that doesn't mean she can't touch Mickie.

With that in mind Melina bends down and takes Mickie's lips in what starts out as a slow and gentle kiss. Despite Melina starting the kiss off gently Mickie quickly increases the intensity of the kiss, at least that is what she tries to do but Melina stops her not wanting her to do that just yet due to the fact she isn't 100% sure Mickie is fully recovered from what Trish did to her and wanting Mickie to cum not because she was still hot from Trish but simply because Melina made her not just want to cum but need to cum.

So Melina continues to kiss Mickie, keeping it nice and slow as well as steady, and while she is kissing her she starts to run her hands all over Mickie's body wanting to get Mickie moaning before she even get's to her pussy, which is when Melina wants Mickie to scream like Trish made her scream.

After a while Melina pulls away wanting to move on which she does, moving herself down to Mickie's neck which she knows is one of Mickie's pleasure points. As she begins to slid her lips over Mickie's neck Melina is unable to stop herself from sinking her teeth into the soft skin, not hard enough to draw blood or anything but hard enough to get her girl moaning for her nice and loudly. After gently nibbling on Mickie's neck for a while Melina switches to licking and sucking at the soft flesh, hopefully leaving little marks to show that Mickie is hers.