Mickie's Mine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

For a few wonderful moments Trish thought that her humiliation would be brief. That Melina had used all her energy fucking Mickie's big fat butt, and/or was just so horny at this point that all she wanted to do was give Trish a brutal rectum wrecking and make them both cum hard. Unfortunately those hopes were quickly dashed as Melina slammed Trish's shitter to the edge of climax and then slowed down just in time to prevent it. From then on Melina showed off her skills as a butt fucker by constantly bringing Trish oh so close to an orgasm but denying her every time which drove the record-breaking seven times champion absolutely crazy.

The very worst part of it was that throughout this admittedly very skilful butt fucking Trish just couldn't keep her mouth shut. She was screaming, and moaning, and groaning, and even whimpering in undeniable pleasure, and no amount of lip/hand biting or teeth grinding could silence her. Even burying her face in the covers did little to hide her enjoyment, and that it was obvious that was what she was trying to do only made the whole situation even more humiliating.

It just... it just felt so good.

When she had lost her anal cherry to Lita it had quickly become clear to Trish that she had an incredibly sensitive rectum. It not only relaxed quickly to being stretched but was amazingly easy to stimulate, Trish able to have far faster and stronger orgasms from having her ass pounded then having her pussy fucked. Unfortunately for her Lita had only been too happy to share this joyous news, her fellow divas spending the next few years shoving all sorts of obscenely big things up her slutty ass and laughing at her as she came from the rough abuse. It had been unbelievably humiliating and Trish had worked hard to change her image from a bottom to a top so she wouldn't have to go through such degrading pleasure again. So what was happening with Melina now was pretty much her worst nightmare come true.

While Trish was in a pleasurable hell Melina was in a pure heaven. Honestly between the tightness of Trish's butt hole and those big meaty butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs Melina could have spent hours pounding the blonde's pooper just like this. However eventually she would tire from that, and before that happened Melina wanted to completely and totally humiliate the mighty Trish Stratus.

So without warning Melina pulled her strap on dildo out of Trish's butt, took a moment to admire her defeated opponent's already nicely loosening back hole, then roughly smacked Trish's ass and said, "Ok bitch, that was fun but there's no way I'm doing all the work so come get on top of me. I want you to ride my dick with your big fat ass."

"You mean you're too tired, weak and lazy to continue." Trish grumbled as she crawled on top of Melina who was now lying on her back.

"Trust me you little bimbo, soon you're going to find just how tired, weak and lazy I am." Melina said threateningly as she roughly smacked Trish's ass again, "Now get on this dick. Facing me so I can see those big juicy titties of yours bouncing for me while you're riding my big hard cock with your big fat ass! Yeahhhhhh, that's it bitch, get that dick back up your slutty fat butt. Mmmmmm, yeah that's it Trish, all the way down on that dick. Take every fucking inch deep inside your tiny little shit hole! Mmmmmm yeah, take it!"

With a big grin on her face Melina watched as Trish slowly reached down to grab the cock which had already thoroughly rearranged her rectum, lined the tip up with her still gaping ass hole and forced herself downwards. Trish let out this adorable little cry as her pooper was once again penetrated, but then let out a noticeable moan of pleasure as she slowly lowered herself downwards, her now loosened and horny butt hole taking every inch of Melina's strap on inside it with ease.

What was even more telling about Trish's current state was that it wasn't long before the seven times WWE women's champion began bouncing up and down on Melina's cock at a steady pace, that steady pace slowly but surely increasing until the now perhaps formally proud top was impaling her own ass on that big dildo like a shameless anal whore. In fact Trish was acting like such an anal whore that she was reminding Melina of her beloved Mickie, which was really saying something because of all the women Melina had ass fucked over the years none had loved it more than her girlfriend. It seemed that deep down Trish was just an anal whore waiting to be put in her place, and Melina was just the dominant diva to do it.

Suddenly sensing Trish was about to cum Melina started brutally beating Trish's butt, the full flesh jiggling from the impact as the brunette let out a primal scream of, "STOP IT! STOP IT! I ORDER YOU TO FUCKING STOP!"

When that didn't work Melina roughly grabbed Trish's hips, Mickie quickly helping so they could prevent the blonde's orgasm.

It proved difficult but they succeeded, the record times women's champion whimpering pathetically, "Please... I... I need to..."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU NEED BITCH!" Melina screamed in Trish's ear, grabbing a fistful of the blonde's hair and moving her head so they were face to face, "I WON, YOU LOST, THAT MEANS I FUCKING OWN YOU RIGHT NOW YOU DUMB SLUT! SO YOU DON'T CUM UNTIL I SAY, GOT IT BITCH?"

"Ye, yes Melina." Trish whimpered.

"Good." Melina growled, before spitting in Trish's face and then slapping it roughly, "Now start moving nice and slow for your owner bitch. I told you, I want to see those titties bounce for me."

To Melina's delight Trish did as she was told, making her big full tits bounce up and down hypnotically as she slowly impaled her own ass hole on that big dildo. It was an amazing sight Melina became lost in for what seemed like an eternity, then she moved her body up and buried her face in those big boobs. She literally motorboated them for a few seconds, then Melina grabbed two handfuls of Trish's magnificent rack and pulled first one, then the other nipple into her mouth for a passionate sucking.

Trish blushed, cried, whimpered and moaned at this treatment, Melina clearly becoming lost in sucking on her big tits. This made continuing to fuck herself on that strap on kind of awkward and after a few moments Trish slowed to a stop, hoping Melina wouldn't notice. She did.

"KEEP BOUNCING BITCH!" Melina screamed loudly as she gave Trish's big boobs a hard double slap, "Keep bouncing on that big dick of mine while I'm enjoying these big juicy tits of yours! Mmmmmm, soooooo big and juicy. Just like MY Mickie. Mmmmmm, ha, I don't know why you bother acting like a top Trish. With these big titties you're clearly meant to be someone's bitch. Like mine. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, your my bitch now Trish. My big tittied bitch!"

Trish had to clench her teeth not to point out that Melina had a pair of big tits herself so by that logic Melina was meant to be someone's bitch too, but she knew from experience what a comment like that would result in. After all this wasn't the first time she'd heard such a stupid statement before. In fact this infuriating statement made Trish flash back to her one and only time with Beth Phoenix. The night Beth Phoenix had made Trish her bitch.

It was Beth's first day on the main roster and as usual Trish had confronted the new recruit, making it clear that she was the top dog in the diva's locker room. Beth had laughed in her face and before Trish knew it she was over Beth's knee receiving a humiliating spanking, the first she had in years. After that she had been shoved face first into Beth's tits, pussy and ass, Trish putting up a fight when it came to the stronger blonde's boobs but a few more slaps to her sore butt and Trish was eagerly sucking on Beth's tits, eating her pussy and licking her ass. Then the ultimate humiliation, a thick strap on cock buried balls deep in Trish's ass hole. The Glamazon had brutally slammed Trish's butt in every position the Canadian was aware of, and a few she didn't, and by the end of it Trish's butt hole had been gaping wider than ever before, the proud former women's champion completely and utterly broken.

One particular position had seemed to last for hours, that's being Beth forcing Trish to bounce up and down as the Glamazon lovingly sucked on the Canadian's big tits. That's exactly the hell Trish now found herself in only this time it was at the hands of the weaker Melina, however what was surprising was just how similar they were in skill and determination, Melina's mouth, tongue and hands working over Trish's big boobs like a total pro and reducing the usually dominant blonde to a whimpering wreck.

The only difference was while Beth remained quiet throughout Melina was only too happy to keep up her taunting, "Yeah Trish, good bitch, keep bouncing. Keep bouncing just like that. Keep bouncing your tight little ass hole up and down my big strap on cock and make these big juicy titties jiggle in my hands while I suck them! Mmmmmmm, fuck, why did you have to retire so soon Trish? More to the point why did you have to pretend to be a top when I could have been sucking on these big juicy titties and fucking that fat ass of yours for years? Huh? Why did you have two pretend to be a top?"

"I am a top." Trish whimpered, sounding a little unsure of herself even though she totally wasn't.

"We'll see." Melina smirked, "For now how about you turn around? Because honestly I could suck on your big juicy tits all night, but just the thought of your fat ass has got me wanting to see those meaty cheeks jiggling for me again. Come on bitch, move it! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LET MY COCK FALL OUT OF YOUR SHIT HOLE WHILE DOING IT!"

Whimpering softly Trish did as she was told, slowly turning around until she was facing away from Melina, the whole time making sure that not an inch of the dildo was removed from her rectum. Once she was in position Trish began bouncing again at the same slow but steady pace she'd been anally riding the strap on before. Apparently this was now no longer enough.

"Faster bitch, faster!" Melina yelled as she slapped Trish's big ass, making those rounded cheeks jiggle from each slap, "Move that big fat ass! Mmmmm fuck yeah, oh that's fucking beautiful! Oh Trish, I just can't get enough of your big fat ass. I love staring at it, feeling it up, SPANKING IT, but most of all I love fucking it. And right now your big juicy bubble butt is going to get fucked, with you bouncing up and down again without making yourself cum while I watch your big fat ass cheeks jiggle for me. You understand me Trish?"

"Yes Melina." Trish grumbled, again quick to obey the command, fucking her own ass hole as hard as she could on that toy without making herself cum, at this point diving into energy reserves which she had been saving to help her butt fuck Melina which were now being used to help humiliate herself.

Faced in this direction Trish was able to see Mickie again, who she had kind of forgotten about, the submissive WWE diva fingering herself to Trish's humiliation. Trish briefly took comfort in the fact that Mickie was lying on her side, a clear sign that thanks to the Canadian poor little Mickie was now no doubt trying to avoid resting any weight on her sore bottom, the submissive brunette most likely being unable to sit down for several hours if not days after the rough butt fucking Trish had given her. Unfortunately that thought just led to Trish wondering how many hours or even days it would take for her to be able to sit down again, Trish's butt already so sore that the seven times women's champion wondered if she'd ever even be able to sit down again.

It used to be so humiliating for Trish, to have to avoid sitting down whenever possible and then squirming in pain when it became unavoidable. And any diva who had ass fucked her would just look at her with this knowing smirk, and then normally whisper some kind of mocking comment into her ear. It was one of the many things which motivated her to become one of the divas who got to mock the submissive bottoms who struggled to sit down from all the constant butt fucking they would receive from the dominant divas.

Just then, as there was a break in Melina's constant verbal abuse, Mickie called out, "Mmmmm, you look so sexy with that dick up your ass Trish. Mmmmm soooo fucking sexy. I didn't really get a good look at Beth butt fucking you, but from what I could see you loved it. You were moaning just like you are now, your big boobs looking so amazing as they jiggled while you impaled yourself on Beth's cock. Then she made you bend over for her, remember? Your tits were jiggling even more then, Beth's thighs smacking into your big butt so hard I'm surprised everyone in the building didn't hear, especially considering how loudly you were screaming in pleasure. I wanna see you do that now Trish. I wanna see you screaming in pure pleasure from having your ass fucked. I know exactly how good it feels to let go and completely submit, and so do you, don't you Trish? Mmmmmm, I know you haven't forgotten what it was like to be butt fucked have you? To have your most private of holes fucked, another woman completely and utterly dominating you, mmmmmm, there's nothing quite like it in the world is there?"

"Shut up Mickie." Trish whimpered.

"You know I'm telling you the truth." Mickie grinned, "I know you loved having Beth's cock up your ass. And Lita's, and Stephanie's. I never got to see them do it, but after you left Lita told me in detail how she used to stretch your ass all the time. She even showed me how she used to do it and damn, Lita is one amazing ass fucker. I'm surprised you even bothered turning the tables on her considering how hard she made me cum when she fucked my ass. Beth and Stephanie are amazing ass fuckers too. Mmmmmm, just thinking about them makes my ass hole quiver. And there were others too, weren't there Trish? Like say... Candice."

"Candice! Candice Michelle? Her? Really?" Melina smirked.

"Really." Mickie confirmed, "Apparently after losing like half a dozen times she bet Trish she could beat her on a house show with the most frequently used WWE diva stipulation of loser is the winner's bitch, and then Candice beat her."

"She cheated." Trish grumbled weakly, "Ohhhhhh, rolled me up. Got a handful of tights."

"And then she spent the night pounding your ass." Mickie grinned, quickly adding, "Which yeah, you totally got her back for by beating her the next night and turning her ass hole into a gaping crater, but she told me it was totally worth it. Mmmmmm, Candice said that your big butt was a slice of heaven, that feeling your meaty ass cheeks jiggle against her thighs was incredible and she never had the pleasure of fucking an ass hole quite that tight before. Not that it was tight at the end of the night, Candice saying that your ass hole looked so cute and gaping when she was done with it. She also said that you came like a whore from being ass fucked."

"Shut up Mickie." Trish blushed, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

Ignoring her Mickie continued, "You wanna know something Trish? Candice even called you the best piece of ass she ever had, second only maybe to Torrie or me. Mmmmmm, she's such a great butt buster, isn't she Trish? Me and her were kind of dating for about a month and she pretty much spent every second of it fucking my ass. I don't think she ever even touched my pussy she was so obsessed with my big butt. And I loved every second of it, but truth be told Melina treats me better. She takes care of all my needs, and she's like the best butt fucker ever, isn't she Trish? Can't you just feel Melina slowly turning your ass hole back into a fuck hole? Her big strap on rearranging your bowels to accept nice big girl cocks deep inside your butt? Your fat ass becoming a receptacle for big juicy dicks, just like it was when you first arrived in the WWE? Mmmmmm, you remember that, don't you Trish?"

"I bet everyone does." Melina laughed, "MMMMMMM, I wish I was around back then. I would have been inside this big fat ass of yours every single night!"

Trish blushed furiously. It wasn't enough for Melina to humiliate her, now Mickie had to join in? How was that fair? And how dare Mickie remind her of that? How dare she remind her of all those times she was the entertainment for the dominant divas. The likes of Stephanie, Lita and even Torrie would pass her around like a piece of meat, each of them using Trish's big bubble butt for their pleasure, along with every other part of her body, all of them laughing at her and verbally humiliating her just like Melina and Mickie were doing. Well Trish got her revenge on those divas, had ass fucked Stephanie, Lita, Torrie, Candice and all the others until their ass holes were gaping wide, had proved her dominance over them, and she would do the same to Melina and Mickie. Especially Melina. Yes, Trish was going to fuck Melina's ass so hard that the bitch who was now fucking her ass would never, ever be able to sit right again.

Just then Melina's words brought Trish from out of her thoughts, the blonde crying out loudly as the Latina delivered half a dozen vicious blows to her already incredibly sore ass and yelled, "Did you hear me bitch?"

"No!" Trish admitted angrily, "I stopped listening to you two sluts ages ago."

"Well. It. Better. Not. Ever. Happen. Again." Melina said, emphasising every word with a spank, "Now like I said, I could watch your big fat ass jiggling against my thighs all night, but honestly what I really want now is to see you spreading those fat butt cheeks of yours so I can get a really good look at your ass hole bouncing up and down on my dick! You got it now Trish?"

Trish opened her mouth to give Melina and insulting comeback, but thought better of it. Her ass had already taken so much abuse, and really what was the point? So with her shoulders slumping in defeat Trish gritted her teeth and slowly did as she was told.

Melina grinned wickedly as she watched Trish slowly reach back and spread those big meaty ass cheeks of hers. Of course while Trish's ass cheeks were meaty and full Melina had still been able to see her strap on disappearing and reappearing from the blonde's butt hole perfectly well, and even though this gave Melina a slightly better look at Trish's well stretched ass hole the real joy of this was forcing the seven times WWE women's champion to once again pull apart her fat ass cheeks in submission to the dominant diva who had defeated her.

This was the type of submission that Melina crave to see, hence why Mickie and all the other divas Melina had sodomised had gone through this exact same treatment. Maria, Kelly, Torrie, Maryse, Lita and even Stephanie McMahon had bounced up and down like this on Melina's strap on dick, spreading their ass cheeks in submission so Melina could enjoy how their misused ass holes looked being fucked. She had also smacked their asses and call them names, however with a few exceptions like Lita and Stephanie this was better. This was special. This was Melina proving once and for all she was the most dominant diva in WWE history, a fact she was only too happy to revel in.

Melina became so lost in watching Trish Stratus's butt hole bouncing up and down on her cock that she lost all track of time, hours seeming to pass until finally the Latina heard an ever so faint, "Please Melina..."

Grinning widely Melina asked, "Please what Trish?"

There was a long silence and then clearly in desperate need of release the mighty Trish Stratus whimpered, "Please let me cum."

Melina was known for her big grins, but the one that crossed her face at that moment was possibly her biggest ever.

Here was the 'untouchable' Trish Stratus literally begging her for mercy. Begging to cum from anally riding her dick. The seven times women's champion who was used to having her way both in and out of the ring now begging Melina's permission to finally slam her ass hard enough on that strap on to make herself cum, as if that was going to be the end of Trish's torment.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers