Mickie's Mine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Mickie could practically hear Trish grind her teeth but the blonde didn't say anything else, Mickie holding the toy... her cock firmly in place as Trish lined up her gaping ass hole with that cock, spread her ass cheeks wide apart and started lowering herself downwards.

Mickie's mouth opened slightly as she watched Trish's dildo hungry ass hole slowly swallow first the head then the shaft of her strap on, the blonde's loosened rectum taking every inch of the fake cock inside it with ease. Then Trish started slowly bouncing up and down Mickie's cock, the usually dominant diva continuing to spread her ass cheeks to give the usually submissive diva a perfect view of the blonde's butt hole sliding up and down that big dick while the whole time the mighty Trish Stratus moaned like a total anal whore.

This did not go unnoticed by Melina, "Mmmmmmm yeah, you fucking love having a dick in your ass, don't you Trish? Oh fuck yeah, that's why you're moaning again. Moaning like the anal whore you are! And you ARE an anal whore, aren't you Trish? That's why you came so hard from having my dick up your ass, and why you clearly love having Mickie's dick up your ass. Or is it still your dick? I mean I know you technically own it, but since it strapped around Mickie's waist right now I think we can safely call it her dick. Which I mean is ironic, right? I mean, that's the dick that took her anal cherry, right?"

"And yours!" Trish interrupted defiantly.

"Yeah, and now it's up your ass!" Melina snapped, before calming herself and grinning, "Now the cock you used to ass fuck me and Mickie is now fucking you up the ass. Submissive little Mickie is fucking you up the ass. Well, you're the one doing all the work, but still, you're the one now taking her cock in your ass, and from your moans we all know you fucking love having that strap on cock you used to victimise so many women now being shoved right up your fat ass, but what I want to know is how do you like it Mickie? How do you like turning the tables on Trish? How does it feel to ass fuck the mighty Trish Stratus?"

Mickie thought about this for a long moment and then murmured, "Good. It feels really good. Trish's ass is so tight."

Melina went on to say a whole lot more but Mickie didn't hear a word of it. She was far too captivated by the sight before her, and the feelings racing through her body as her ex-girlfriend and former top slowly bounced her ass hole up and down on a dildo strapped around her waist.

Mickie had been lucky enough to see many beautiful sights during her lifetime, and while she would consider Trish's body a work of art any day of the week seeing the seven times women's champion taking a strap on dildo up her big juicy ass was almost indescribable. And now not only was Mickie getting a close-up view of it, the dildo was strapped around her waist. Trish Stratus was anally riding a dildo which was strapped around her waist. Trish Stratus was riding her cock. She was fucking Trish Stratus up the ass.

Truthfully Mickie was happy as a bottom and had no desire to become a top. However Trish Stratus was a goddess so if Mickie was going to be a top for anyone it would be her, especially considering all that time she was Trish's bitch. So Mickie took Melina's words to heart and began imagining what would have happened if she was a little more aggressive. If she wanted to be a top. If on her first day on the main roster she had turned the tables on her would-be seducer and had ass fucked the mighty Trish Stratus into submission.

Things would be so different. The other WWE divas would totally see Mickie as more than just a threaten the ring, but a threat to their ass holes. Especially if on her second day in the company instead of Mickie being the one to pull down her skirt and panties and spread her ass cheeks to show off her gaping ass hole before announcing she was Trish's bitch it had actually been Trish in her place. What a sight that would have been, the Alpha female of the locker room Trish Stratus pulling down her tights and panties and then spreading her butt cheeks to show off her gaping butt hole before announcing she was Mickie's bitch. Then Mickie would have been the one ass fucking all those other divas while she pimped Trish's ass out whenever she wasn't using it for her own pleasure.

For a while Mickie was lost in a daydream while staring at Trish's big bubble butt bouncing up and down on her cock. Then she got something equally captivating to watch.

"Take your hands off your ass cheeks and turn around Trish." Melina suddenly ordered, "Now Mickie's had a good look at your ass hole I want her to get a close-up look at how great your big tits look bouncing up and down. Come on, let's see those big titties. Mmmmmm yeah, jiggle those big titties you fucking slut!"

Again Trish blushed slightly at the order but did as she was told, grateful to let go of her sore ass cheeks if only because it gave greater leveraged to slam her horny ass hole up and down on Mickie's cock. Unfortunately it meant she had to look Mickie in the eye, or more accurately found her eyes wandering to Mickie's. Fortunately Mickie was too busy staring at Trish's big bouncing boobs, which was still something of an embarrassment to Trish but at least she didn't have to look her former bitch in the eye.

As if she was able to read her mind Melina then said, "Good Trish. Now make yourself cum. Make yourself cum while you're riding Mickie's dick. That's it, harder, ride that dick, mmmmmm, yeah bitch, slam your shit hole up and down on the strap on cock belonging to the girl you used to ass fuck all the time and call your bitch. Mmmmmm yeah, ride your former bitch's cock. And look her in the eye while doing it. I want you staring into her eyes when you cum on her cock, because if you don't I'm going to beat the hell out of your butt again."

There was a good chance it was a bluff, especially seeing as a glanced over her shoulder told Trish that Melina's eyes were so busy staring at her jiggling ass cheeks that she probably wouldn't notice if Trish at least closed her eyes when she came. However the second Trish locked eyes with Mickie she couldn't look away. She tried, but there was just something drawing her in.

Maybe it was the look on Mickie's face. Like she couldn't believe the mighty Trish Stratus was riding her dick. That Trish was submitting so totally to Melina that she would anally ride the dick of a total bottom like Mickie James. That the woman who gave Mickie so many brutal butt fuckings would be reduced to such a submissive anal slut. Or maybe Trish was the one who couldn't believe it. That she was looking down now at a WWE diva she had owned and for once it was Mickie's dick in Trish's ass, not the other way around. That even though Trish had ass fucked Mickie countless times, and each one of those times left Mickie's ass hole gaping so wide that the women's title could probably have fit inside it, this was the ass fucking they were both likely to remember the most. Because Trish might have come here tonight to fuck Mickie's big fat ass again, and she might have done just that, but it was now Trish's big fat ass which was being fucked, and not only would Mickie never look at her the same way again but Trish would never look at herself the same way again.

Variations of these thoughts were going through Trish's mind which poured gasoline on the raging fires which were the total humiliation she felt and the lust which was consuming her traitorous body. Then all of a sudden she was cumming. Hard. Like mind bogglingly so. Her cum shot out like a fountain over Mickie's stomach, some even reaching the brunettes big boobs. And it just kept coming. Trish just kept cumming. And it honestly didn't feel like she had a choice in the matter, her horny body just relentlessly hammering herself up and down on the big fake cock, the whole time Trish staring into the eyes of her former bitch.

Of course Melina kept up her taunting, "YESSSSSSSS, CUM TRISH! YEAH, CUM ON MICKIE'S DICK! CUM FROM BEING BUTT FUCKED BY YOUR FORMER BITCH YOU FUCKING BITCH! CUM FROM BEING FUCKED UP THE ASS! YESSSSS, CUM YOU ANAL WHORE! FUCKING CUM! MMMMMMM YEAH, SLAM YOUR NASTY LITTLE SHIT HOLE UP AND DOWN ON THAT COCK YOU WORTHLESS SKANK! FUCKING RUIN YOUR OWN ASS HOLE! MICKIE, HELP THIS BITCH RUIN HER OWN ASS HOLE! SLAM UP INTO THAT COCK DEPOSITORY SHE CALLS AN ASS HOLE AND FUCKING FUCK HER FAT ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN! MMMMMMMM FUCK YEAH, ASS FUCK YOUR FORMER TOP MICKIE! FUCK TRISH UP HER BIG FAT ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN! MAKE HER CUM! MAKE TRISH FUCKING STRATUS CUM HARD FROM BEING BUTT FUCKED BY MICKIE JAMES!"

Without hesitation Mickie grabbed hold of Trish's hips and began thrusting upwards, Trish immediately cumming with an extra ear piercing scream. The climax was even more powerful than the ones that had come before, as were the ones that followed this initially incredible orgasm. Not that Mickie was a great butt fucker or anything. She lacked skill and confidence, simply randomly thrusting upwards into Trish's butt. However each of those awkward thrusts drove the dildo nice and deep into Trish's bowels and meant that now Trish was being literally ass fucked by her former bitch, a humiliation so great Trish literally blacked out for a few moments, her sweat drenched body collapsing down on Mickie's equally sweaty carcass in what Trish hoped would be the end of her torment.

It wasn't.

For a few moments Melina watched in amusement as Mickie continue to thrust into Trish's big ass in an attempt to please her. Then she called out, "Mickie, stop."

The second Mickie did Melina started wailing on Trish's big booty, spanking it so hard that those big meaty cheeks jiggled with every blow. Trish quickly awoke, screamed and begged for mercy but Melina ignored her, continuing to spank Trish for at least a minute before finally stopping, grabbing a handful of blonde hair and growling into her ear, "Trish... you know how you used to double stuff Mickie's ass? And Lita's? And Stacy's? Well, guess what's going to happen now?"

Suddenly wide-awake Trish whimpered, "No Melina! Please no! I've never done that before. My ass hole can't take it."

"Did Mickie ever say that? Or anyone else?" Melina questioned.

"That's different. They were anal whores." Trish argued lamely.

"Well that works out, because now you're my anal whore." Melina growled, quickly adding, "And it doesn't fucking matter what you say, you're about to get double ass fucked. So I suggest you be a good girl and spread your fucking cheeks for me. Then maybe I'll go easy on you."

Briefly Trish considered threatening Melina, or begging for mercy, or trying to offer the current WWE diva anything she wanted in return for not shoving a second dildo up her ass. But Trish new it was useless. That after their history the only thing Melina wanted from her was her double anal cherry, and the Latina bitch was right, there was nothing Trish could do or say to change her fate. So whimpering softly Trish hung her head in defeat, reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could.

This caused Melina to laugh cruelly while Mickie smiled up at her and said, "It's ok Trish, you're going to love it."

Trish just glared down at her former bitch in response. How could Mickie say that? She wasn't a total anal whore, or even a submissive bitch, like Mickie and there was no way in hell Trish was ever going to enjoy such a perverted act.

Just then Melina violently shoved her lubed index finger into Trish's ass hole alongside Mickie's strap on, and instead of pain Trish cried out in pure pleasure. Her tone was so obvious that the blonde immediately blushed while the two brunettes laughed, Melina wasting no time in beginning to pump her finger in and out of Trish's back hole, causing the Canadian to grit her teeth to try and muffle the moans of pleasure which kept escaping her mouth no matter how hard she tried to stop them.

Closing her eyes Trish tried to imagine that it was the other way round and she was the one fingering Melina's already dildo stuffed rear, or she was already double ass fucking Melina. Trish even thought back to all those times she'd double stuffed Mickie's booty, and the other WWE divas who were either really slutty or had crossed her. Not that double butt fuckings had been a common occurrence. In fact for years it had only been Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler who had taken double ass fuckings, and that's only because they had been at the bottom of the barrel, even lower on the pecking order than Trish. And it had been Lita's idea anyway, away to really show the former WCW girls what's what. Then Trish had turned the tables on Lita and all of a sudden the redhead was the one getting her slutty ass double stuffed. Of course Trish had never been that into sharing, especially when it came to Mickie but there were exceptions. Like keeping Victoria off her back, or more accurately her ass, or showing off just how submissive her bitch was. Besides, it really taught Mickie humility, made sure she really was nothing but a submissive bitch... a submissive bitch who was about to help Melina double butt fuck her!

Meanwhile Melina was also thinking back to when she'd double ass fucked her fellow WWE divas, although she was at least half concentrating on finger fucking Trish's ass. At first she had been fully concentrated on it, Melina moving her index finger this way and that to stretch Trish's back hole before adding a second finger and beginning the process all over again, pausing only to thrust in and out to make sure the blonde continued moaning like the anal whore she was reminding her that she truly was.

Once she had four fingers up Trish's butt along with Mickie's strap on Melina started really reminiscing about how she'd done this for Lita, Torrie, Maryse, Christy Hemme and of course Mickie before she and another diva double butt fucked them. Mostly it had been her friend Jillian Hall, but she'd also teamed up with Victoria, Candice and most recently Beth. In fact double teaming Mickie's bubble butt was part of her arrangement with the Glamazon.

When Trish had originally left the spot of number one diva had been left wide open, and while Melina and others had tried to take the position the current WWE women's champion now had an iron grip on the division with no one, not even Melina, daring to oppose her. Why? Because all who tried got brutally spanked and butt fucked into submission. Like Candice for example. She had become quite the top until Beth permanently join the main roster and spent every night of her feud with the former 'Go Daddy' girl with her 12 inch 'Bitch Maker' strap on cock deep inside Candice's ass. Candice had never been the same since those three months of relentless ass poundings. Melina hadn't seen her former rival strap on a dildo since, and Candice seem to avoid sitting down whenever possible. The same went for Victoria, the tough brunette who had been feared and respected due to being the strongest diva on the roster now Beth's favourite bitch who had the 'honour' of finding herself face down every single night so Beth's Bitch Maker could brutalise her butt.

Melina had got off easy in comparison. All she had to do was let Beth ass fuck Mickie whenever she wanted and regularly double fuck her girlfriend's big juicy ass with Beth, which was kind of humiliating for a girl who made it clear from the start she didn't like to share, but it was better than the alternative. And sure, once a month Melina had to bend over and spread her cheeks for the Glamazon, Melina often having to call in sick for the next house show after one of Beth's six-hour straight ass fucking sessions because even 24 hours later her ass hole would be too gaping and sore for her to even move, but at least Melina could just lay on her stomach until she could eventually walk again and unlike her fellow divas she could sit down without any pain most of the time. Best of all no one knew she bottomed for Beth, and as long as she shoved enough lube up her ass before going to see the dominant blonde it was really quite bearable. In fact it was extremely orgasmic, but Melina figured that if she still wanted to be a top after a night with Beth's Bitch Maker up her butt then deep down she must be a natural top.

Shaking herself out of those submissive memories Melina grinned and called out, "Ok Trish, get ready to feel two cocks up your fat ass!"

With that Melina removed her fingers from Trish's ass hole, grabbed her strap on and shoved it forcefully at her target. Trish's butt hole didn't quite stretch wide enough at first but with a little more force Melina was able to get the head inside. As that supposed to be exit only hole opened obscenely wide Melina grinned wickedly and Trish squealed hysterically, the dominant brunette at least giving the anally skewered blonde a few seconds to try and get used to having her ass hole so widely opened before pushing another few inches in.

If it had been Mickie or one of the other divas Melina would have waited more than a few seconds. Hell, if it was her girlfriend Melina might have even asked if she was ready for more, even though she knew how much Mickie loved getting her big juicy ass stretched. Of course part of that was because Melina loved hearing Mickie constantly beg for more, but the point was she was only showing Trish just enough mercy so that she wouldn't permanently damage the blonde. Why? Because Melina wanted this to hurt. Not unbearably, but enough to make sure Trish would fear taking a double ass fucking, just as much as Melina was determined to make her crave it.

Of course Melina wasn't that concentrated on completely breaking Trish, or even giving the voluptuous blonde pain. No, Melina was mostly focused on Trish Stratus taking two cocks in her butt.

Melina had heard about Trish taking it in the ass before, but from what she heard the busty blonde had never got her big fat ass double stuffed which means Trish was probably telling the truth and this was her first time. That meant Melina had just taken Trish's double anal cherry. She was the first one to slide a second cock into the fat ass of the mighty Trish Stratus, and it was a sight which rendered the usually mouthy Melina completely speechless.

For what felt like hours Melina stared at that obscenely stretched shit hole as she pushed inch after inch of strap on cock into it, Mickie's cock right next to her own, those two cocks stretching Trish's ass hole like never before. Then Melina thought she was literally going to pass out with joy as her hips met Trish's ass cheeks, the Latina letting out a primal scream of triumph.

Then she started verbally abusing the blonde, "MMMMMMM FUCK YEAH! Two big hard cocks right up your fat ass! Mmmmmmm, how does it feel Trish? How does it feel to have two big hard cocks up your fat ass? How does the mighty Trish Stratus feel having two big hard cocks up your fat ass? Answer me bitch!"

"It hurts, but it feels good." Trish admitted with a whimper.

"Well don't worry Trish, it's about to feel amazing." Melina grinned.

Melina then let out an evil chuckle, gripped firmly to Trish's hips and began slowly pulling out, the blonde letting out a loud cry as once again perhaps the most intense pain she'd ever known filled her body. That pain became a constant for a few agonising minutes because Melina began sawing in and out of her widely stretched ass hole. And it wasn't just Melina's dildo which was probably because every time that thing exited her back passage it seemed to pull Mickie's dildo along with it. Or maybe that was Melina pushing Trish upwards. Either way whenever Melina thrusted inwards Trish was literally having two dildos being shoved all the way back inside her big bubble butt, leading to Trish desperately clawing at the bed sheets as she tried to deal with the incredible mix of pain she was feeling as a result of her first double ass fucking.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers