Mickie's Mine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Tears ran down Trish's cheek at the thought. She, record-setting seven times women's champion Trish Stratus, was taking two strap on cocks in her ass like the most shameless anal sluts in the WWE. Her ass hole was more open than it had ever been, stretched wider than it had ever meant to be stretched, and as bad as the physical pain was it had nothing on the mental torment Trish was going through, the former champion feeling more humiliated and degraded than she could have ever imagined.

Then the pain turned to pleasure and Trish broke completely. Why? Because after convincing herself she was a total top for so long despite a history of bottoming her brain just couldn't take being double ass fucked and actually enjoying it. And Trish didn't just enjoy it. No, the intensity of the pain only seem to result in even more intense pleasure, Trish's mind melting and exploding all at the same time until Trish the top was completely gone and in her place was Trish the bottom who was incredibly grateful to Melina for so extremely violating her ass and eager for more of this intense pleasure.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE!" Trish screamed desperately, "FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS! FUCK IT! MMMMMM, FUCKING DESTROY THE HOLE I SHIT FROM! POUND MY POOPER YOU BITCH! DOUBLE ASS FUCK ME! DOUBLE FUCK MY BIG BUTT YOU FUCKING WHORE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! OHHHHHHHH HARDER! PLEASE BOTH OF YOU FUCK ME HARD! DOUBLE FUCK MY BIG FAT SLUTTY ASS! OOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS FUCK ME MELINA! FUCK ME MICKIE! OOOOOOHHHHH GAWWWWWWD BOTH OF YOU FUCK ME UP THE ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU JUST DOUBLE ASS FUCK ME HARDER!"

"Just tell me who Mickie belongs too bitch!" Melina ordered.

"YOU! MICKIE BELONGS TO YOU! SHE'S YOURS!" Trish screamed without hesitation, "MICKIE JAMES IS YOUR BITCH MELINA, MMMMMMMM, JUST LIKE ME! WE'RE YOUR BITCHES! MMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOHHHHHHHH WE TAKE IT UP THE ASS FOR YOU BECAUSE WE'RE YOUR BITCHES! OOOOOOHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD, MICKIE'S ASS HOLE IS YOUR PROPERTY JUST LIKE MINE IS RIGHT NOW! MMMMMMM, MY ASS HOLE IS YOURS RIGHT NOW MELINA! USE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT JUST AS LONG AS IT INVOLVES DOUBLE FUCKING MY FAT ASS! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK, OH FUCK, FUCK ME, OH MELINA FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!"

Deep down inside Trish could see herself, Trish the top, looking at her with total disgust as she allowed herself to be so completely broken by Melina. However Trish the top was also incredibly impressed by Melina's skills as a butt fucker, the dominant Latina slowly increasing the pace of the double butt fucking until the sound of her hips crashing against Trish's big booty was deafening. It caused Trish's meaty ass cheeks to jiggle violently under the relentless pooper pounding she was receiving, those dildos jack hammering in and out of the blonde's butt hole in what seemed like lightning speed.

No doubt Melina was using all the strength she'd saved up over the course of ass fucking Trish but it was impressive nevertheless, the brutal sodomy perhaps even harder than both the butt fuckings Melina and Trish had given to Mickie combined. As a result Trish was soon cumming harder than she'd ever cum before in her life, the last thought entering her conscious mind for quite a while was she so meant every word she was now hysterically screaming.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE! FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS OOOOOOOHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, I'M YOUR BITCH, MMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YOU OWN ME MELINA OOOOOOHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD I'M YOUR BITCH OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'M YOURS OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Obviously Mickie was totally jealous of the ecstasy she knew Trish was now feeling. She totally wanted it to be her in the middle of this WWE diva sandwich, her ass hole being brutally ripped apart until it was gaping twice as wide as it already was. Sadly Mickie knew there was no way that was going to happen. Which was kind of a good thing because she was exhausted, and sore, and probably wouldn't even enjoy it that much, but still Mickie's greedy butt hole ached for the abuse Trish's butt hole was now receiving. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

As for tonight Mickie wanted to make sure that Trish got as much pleasure out of this experience as possible so maybe she would try it again, and maybe more importantly allow Melina to do this to her again, which given the overwhelming evidence would make Mickie's girlfriend extremely happy. So, even though it was still kind of alien to her, Mickie took a firm grip of Trish's hips and started thrusting up into the blonde's back hole. Immediately Trish let out an extra loud hysterical scream and came like a fountain, which in turn of course encouraged Mickie to continue doing her best to ass fuck her former Dom. And even though her thrusts were clumsy and inexperienced she was well rested so once she got going Mickie was able to butt fuck Trish almost as hard as Melina, if not as skilfully.

Through it all Mickie was absolutely captivated by the beauty she saw. Because damn, she didn't think she'd ever seen Trish so happy, the blonde continuing to scream hysterically as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her entire face just seem to melt into pure bliss. Meanwhile her big tits were almost literally smacking her in the face as they bounced back and forth so violently, Trish's cum shooting out of her cunt just as violently but unfortunately the blonde was bent forward in a position which made it impossible for that cum to reach Mickie's tits. Mickie still reach down occasionally to pull that precious girl cum up so she could either eat it or rub it into her tits but most of it was totally wasted. As was Mickie's and Melina's cum for that matter, the clit stimulators and the sheer joy of double ass fucking the mighty Trish Stratus causing their cream to soak their harnesses, thighs and the bed sheets beneath them.

None of this seemed to matter to Melina. In fact Mickie wondered if Melina was even conscious right now given the faraway look in her eye. Either way though Melina seemed just as blissfully happy as Trish, perhaps even more so. Mickie briefly hoped Melina looked that happy when she was ass fucking her this hard, Mickie always too out of it to tell, but considering how regularly her girlfriend sodomised her the submissive brunette figured it was a safe bet. And Mickie definitely understood why Melina was so blissfully happy. After all Melina had been haunted by Trish ass fucking her for years, now finally not only was she getting revenge but she was going one better and humiliating Trish Stratus like she'd never been humiliated before. And that, to Mickie, was beautiful.

Things continued to be beautiful for what felt like hours, the three women seemingly devolving into mindless animals as two brutally butt fucked the third, Trish hammering herself backwards just as hard to make sure her ass hole was violated as hard as possible.

Finally, not used to such activity, Mickie collapsed and allowed the other two women to do all the work. Then Trish collapsed on top of her, her hot, sweaty, and even cum covered bodies gently sliding together ever so slightly as Melina continue to viciously pound Trish's big bubble butt. Then after what felt like an eternity Melina was the one to collapse down on the sweaty bodies beneath her, the joyfully happy Latina making sure every inch of her dildo, and Mickie's dildo, was buried in Trish's fat ass before she finally fell.

For a few long minutes the three women lay there in a sweaty heap, Trish seeming to literally pass out from exhaustion. Or maybe she had been unconscious at the end, Melina wasn't sure. Either way Trish was awoken with a startled cry when Melina pulled out with such force it made Mickie's strap on come out at the same time, a loud pop echoing throughout the room along with Trish's cry as the blonde fell face down beside them clutching her poor abused butt.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me Trish." Melina mercilessly ordered, watching with glee as the defeated blonde did as she was told, pulling apart her own butt cheeks to reveal one of the most brutalised butt holes Melina had ever seen.

Trish's ass hole seemed to be gaping even wider than Mickie's ass hole after a double anal fuck, and that was saying something. Perhaps it wasn't quite as wide and deep as the Grand Canyon itself, but the gaping crater which used to be Trish's butt hole did at least remind Melina of that landmark in terms of being a massively open hole. Regardless Melina became totally lost in just staring deep into the blonde's bowels via her well stretched shit hole for a few long minutes, committing the sight to memory.

Then Melina said, "Mmmmmm fuck Trish, your ass hole looks sooooooo pretty all stretched out like that. You should definitely find yourself a top who can make sure your ass hole stays like that 24/7. I'd do it, but I already have one hot piece of ass who fulfills all my anal needs. And speaking of that amazing piece of ass, you got her cock covered in your nasty ass juices so why don't you be a good little bitch and clean it for her. No, no don't you dare take your hands off your ass cheeks. I wanna keep looking at your gaping butt hole while you clean Mickie's cock!"

Chuckling with evil delight Melina watched as Trish did as she was told, Mickie helping a little by guiding the dildo to Trish's lips, the blonde positioning herself so her brutalised ass was hanging off the bed while she swallowed the head of Mickie's big dick.

Still feeling blissfully submissive Trish moaned happily as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels on the head of Mickie's cock, the former multiple time champion savouring the sweet taste as she slowly sucked it off the dildo. Then she began bobbing her head on the strap on dick, Trish taking it to the back of her mouth to concentrate on cleaning that part of the cock before pushing it into her throat. Thanks to years of practice it was fairly easy for her to deep throat the entire length of the shaft, Trish making sure she got every drop of her delicious ass juice. After that Trish just continued sucking Mickie's cock, patiently waiting for her next command.

Eventually she got it, "Ok Trish, now come clean my cock."

Without a moment's hesitation Trish removed her mouth from Mickie's strap on and then crawled over to where Melina was standing. It was just a few feet away from the bed so it wasn't long before Trish's mouth was once again filled with the delicious taste of her own ass, the busty blonde using the same technique she used on Mickie's cock to clean every inch of Melina's dick.

The whole time Melina stroked her blonde hair and taunted her, "MMMMMmmmmm yeah, suck that cock Trish! Suck the big juicy cock I just used to pop your double anal cherry! Mmmmmm, your mouth looks so good on my cock. Almost as good as your ass hole looked stretched around mine and Mickie's cocks! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh, you came like such a whore Trish that I bet Mickie will never look at you the same way again. I know I wouldn't. And I won't. Mmmmmm yeah, from now on you will always be just another anal whore to me and Mickie. My double anal whore. My ass to mouth slut. My bitch. Mmmmmmm yeah, that's what you are, aren't you Trish?"

"Yes Melina." Trish answered submissively, taking her mouth off Melina's now thoroughly cleaned cock, "I'm your double anal whore. I'm your ATM slut. I'm your bitch."

"And you're grateful to me for putting you in your place, aren't you Trish?" Melina pushed.

"Yes Melina." Trish answered, feeling a little bit of shame returning to her but even as she blushed she added, "Thank you for putting me in my place and making me your double anal whore, your ATM slut and your bitch."

"Good, now stand up." Melina said, waiting until Trish complied before giving her a nice rough slap on her big booty, making the sore cheeks jiggle, "Now spread those fat ass cheeks for me again. I wanna be able to look at your gaping shit hole while I pound Mickie's pooper."

Without hesitation Trish pointed her ass at the bed, bent over, reached back and spread her ass cheeks as well as she could, exposing her still gaping ass hole which was unlikely to close any time soon.

Meanwhile without needing to be asked Mickie pulled off the strap on, tossed it aside, then flipped over so she could push her ass into the air and then spread her ass cheeks, offering up her still gaping butt hole for her girlfriend to use for her pleasure.

Melina then wasted no time in slamming every inch of her dildo deep into Mickie's loosened back passage and beginning to fuck the other WWE diva's ass at a slow but steady pace. Within a few minutes of that Mickie was moaning joyfully like the anal whore she was and thrusting her ass back against Melina in the hopes of enticing her to pick up the pace and give her a real rectum wrecking.

Shortly after that Melina smacked her big booty and ordered, "Mickie, look at Trish and tell me what you see."

Lifting herself up so she was on all fours Mickie looked at Trish and, only partly telling Melina what she wanted to hear, said, "I see a defeated top who's remembering just how much fun being a bottom can be thanks to you. Oooooooh yesssss, a top who just got an amazing ass fucking from you and will now probably never be able to sit down again without thinking about you. Mmmmmm, and when she tries to sit down and she thinks about you she'll think what an amazing top you are and be so jealous of me because unlike her I get to be your bitch permanently. Ohhhhhhh, and I also see the Grand Canyon like gaping crater I think Trish used to call her ass hole."

"Mmmmmm, that's right Mickie, good girl." Melina chuckled as she pounded into Mickie's big bubble butt, "Trish is totally jealous of you, aren't you Trish?"

"Yes." Trish blushed, honestly feeling like it wasn't a lie.

This caused Melina to laugh, "Can you believe you used to be her bitch Mickie?"

"No, but it's ok, because now I'm your bitch Melina! Now I'm Melina Perez's bitch!!" Mickie quickly replied, "I'm yours Melina, all yours!"

"You hear that Trish?" Melina grinned happily, "She's all mine! Mickie's mine!"

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers