Mickis is Naughty at a Holiday Party

Story Info
Micki and Bill go to a party and she meets a new friend.
1.2k words
3.93
63.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lionclan
Lionclan
24 Followers

I was very naughty at the party we went to on Saturday night. I wore a grey suit outfit with a short dress that came to about mid thigh, with thigh high black fishnet stockings, a matching red lace bra and thong panties.

There were about 30 people there and we knew nearly all of them. Connie and Jim, the hosts had hung mistletoe everywhere so there was a lot of flirting and kissing going on all night. I even had my first cigar, a very special one. I never thought I would like the taste of a cigar, but I liked the feel of it. It does make you feel powerful; maybe that's why guys like them.

One couple had brought some weed but the hosts didn't want it smoked openly, so a bedroom/bathroom suite on the second floor was the party spot.

Craig, who we had just met at the party was a really hot looking guy and was flirting pretty openly all night, even though he was there with his wife. He got me under the mistletoe more than once and the third time in the kitchen caught me alone and we kissed very deep. I could feel him getting hard as we kissed, and I could feel moisture forming on my lips. He asked me if I had been upstairs to the "party potty" and I told him that I hadn't.

I had been drinking a bit and was a little buzzed as he led me upstairs. We got to the party room just as another two couples were coming out. Craig led me inside and shut the door. We continued into the bathroom where the marijuana was. The weed was there and already rolled inside cigar leaves and he lit one and handed it to me. This was the "special cigar".

We went out into the bedroom and sat on a sofa they had in the room. I took a small puff and I could feel it immediately; it must have been the drinks too. Craig pulled me into his arms and kissed me again, but this time I really kissed back taking his tongue and gently sucking it. Oh my god could he kiss. My thong was getting soaked as he kissed me and fondled my breasts.

He gave me another hit and started unbuttoning my jacket. I put my hand on his to stop him and he looked at me and said don't be such a cocktease, no one will know.

He kissed me and took off my jacket. My nipples were so hard from his touch and they wanted more. His hands pulled my skirt up around my waist as he pushed me back on the sofa. He could see the wet spot in my thong and he touched me there as we kissed. He opened his shirt and belt and I unzipped his fly and his pants fell to the floor. Then I reached for his cock and felt how hard he was; he was thicker than my hubby Bill and just as long.

He got on his knees between my spread legs and started kissing my thighs, looking up at me and asked me "what do you want Micki?"

I said: "I want you, please lick me, kiss me, and make me cum." He started to rub me through my thong. I moaned, which only aroused him more. He lifted my ass off the sofa and pulled my thong off throwing it on the floor.

My pink pussy was exposed to his view. He smiled at me and then pushed two fingers into me as far as he could. I was so wet he was able to push them in fast and deep and I almost came as his knuckles bushed my clit.

His lips went to my pussy and he started to lick me with soft long strokes of his tongue from my puckered hole to my dripping pussy to my clit. His tongue was magical and I started to tremble just as he put his tongue deep into me and then sucked hard.

I almost came right then, but he backed off and stood up and ran his hard cock up and down my pussy sending shivers up and down my spine. He told me to touch myself and he would do the same.

I started to rub my pussy. OH my god I was so wet, watching him stroke his cock.

He walked back close to me and I raised my hips up off the sofa trying to get his cock inside me. I was so turned on that I just wanted him inside me, never mind the fact that neither of us had a condom. He leaned forward and his cock slid into my warm wet pussy, bottoming out against my cervix.

He looked down at his cock going into me and then into my eyes; my god he was fucking me; I had just met him and he was fucking me, bareback. I was leaning back and he kept pounding into me, kissing me as we fucked.

I was moaning and was starting to feel my climax when the door opened and one of our best friends, Bob walked in. He just shut the door and watched Craig fucking me. Bob could see the lust in my eyes and he stripped off his pants.

I could feel Craig's body stiffening and knew he was ready to cum. So was I and he was fucking me so hard you could hear the squishing sound of his cock and my lips as we came together. Bob had stepped over beside me and was kissing me and pinching my nipples as I came. It was an awesome climax with two guys touching me.

When Craig pulled out of me his cum started leaking out of my pussy; my god he had filled me. Bob stepped in beside me and pulled me up off the sofa. I turned around and he snuggled up behind me his hard cock pressing between my thighs which were coated with Craig's cum.

Bob continued to play with my breasts as I felt him enter me from behind. I leaned over the sofa and he started stroking in and out of my freshly fucked pussy. Bob is huge and he was hitting my cervix with every stroke which just pushed me to the edge again.

As he fucked into me he slowed and took some of Craig's cum that continued to leak out of me and rubbed it on my asshole so he could push a finger into me. First one and then two and I know he could feel his cock through the thin membrane separating my ass and my pussy.

The room smelled of sex and it didn't take Bob long to tell me he was ready to cum. I came again for the third time as he splashed his hot seed into me.

Craig and Bob took me into the shower with them and they lovingly washed me before we all dressed and headed back downstairs to rejoin the party. Eventually, I did tell Bill about my naughtiness, but that's another story.

Lionclan
Lionclan
24 Followers