Mick's Introduction to Real Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, you'll be leaving for college about the same time my husband returns from American on a study and buying trip. We are going to import registered American Pinto Horses to start a stud. There is around a mile of wood rail fencing I have to stain and my husband expects me to hire help. We have built the stables and there is self-contained accommodation down there. So my question is would you like to paint by day, weekends off, and to attend to my sexual needs?"

"Sounds a great offer."

"Good, I'll print out the advertisement for hired help I was preparing to put out. You take it home and ask you mother to accompany you for the job interview with me and to have a look around, including the accommodation above the tack room. She and your father will be free to visit you. This way we eliminate any suspicion. I'll hire you on the spot which means we can have sex as soon as your mother returns with your gear for your three-week contract. Do I need to write in fuck the boss on demand as well as staining fences?"

"I don't think so. Some job requirements often are left unsaid, I understand. That photograph of that young woman beside your bed; who is she?"

"My younger sister. She's a graduate nurse who is training to be a theatre nursing specialist. Oh God, you're thinking a threesome!"

Mick grinned.

"Well she does have weekends off at present and has volunteered to help me stain the fences. But I have no idea if she'll become involved in a threesome."

Mick said slyly: "Call her and say I seem sexy and appear to have a very long tongue."

"Yes, that could do it. We talk often and I'm aware she's very sexually active. Also she's very keen about golf and has had lessons; that could give us the threesome feeling – I'll join her to receive advance instruction. I'm feeling horny."

Mick laughed and said she was a worry. "Climb up on that 4-rail gate and spread. I'll unbutton your jeans while rubbing your, er, breasts before my tongue goes to work."

"Thank you. I won't last long because I'm thinking threesome."

THE END

12