Micro Wave Man Ch. 00

Story Info
Meet Dr. Spy, an evil genius bent on world domination.
858 words
3.74
8.8k
2

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers

May 24, 2009

The Cosmic Ray Incident Book I The Orign of Micro Wave Man & Punk Rocker Prologue

Current mood:creative

Heavy Metal Thunder Productions

Presents...

Copyright protected on May 2009.

The persons, places, entities, and events depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, places, entities, or events is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Warning! Some stories may contain adult language, explicate violence, adult situations, and some sexual content. These stories are intended for a mature audience.

The Cosmic Rays Incident

Book I, The Origins of Micro Wave Man and Punk Rocker

Written by Stacy James Meadows

With Concepts Created by Stacy James Meadows, Larry William Van Hoorebeke, and Donald Edward Van Hoorebeke.

Prologue

Traveling Down Memory Lane

Old wrinkle fingers hovered hesitantly over the computer keyboard before suddenly moving into action. Typing a bit faster than what someone would think possible for such aged and withered hands. Quickly the fingers found the right file and typed in the security password, as aged eyes from a balding head peered in anticipation of the file opening.

"Every once in awhile it's good to reflect on how one person has gotten to be where that individual is currently, or they are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again."

The thought went through the old man's head, as the computer slowly loaded up the opening file. Numbered percentages slowly counted up, as a colored bar slowly went from blue to a growing red, and the word "Loading" flashed underneath.

...15%...16%...

"It's been way to long since I've studied this particular file. I'll probably have to do a lot of updating."

...25%...26%...

"It's interesting. No matter how often I have studied this file, I still find and learn from my former mistakes, some of which I had forgotten about. This to me is sort of similar to looking at an old family photo album."

...34%...35%...36%...

"When one starts out to build an empire, such as I have, one is surprised at their own accomplishments, failures, the friends they make, and (especially surprising to me) the enemies they make."

...47%...48%...49%...50%...

"Sometimes enemies come up out of nowhere, unexpectedly as if out of thin air. They'll throw up new and unexpected challenges and obstacles, and if those new challenges and obstacles don't sideline your best laid plans, then they are mostly overcome by what sometimes seems to appears to be shear luck."

...74%...75%...76%...

"If my memory serves me correctly, which it better, since I've got a photographic memory, this was a beginning of a long range plan, and it was set back for awhile due to unforseen complications."

...84%...85%...86%...

"It also proved the loyalty of one of my closest allies. At this time I didn't know if I could even trust him or not, but he proved he was more than trustworthy, but tried valiantly to help me overcome the new unforseen obstacles, even though we both failed. It was only a minor setback however, and we eventually accomplished our goals much later."

...98%...99%...100%

Loading complete. Opening all known video, audio, and written documents.

The old withered fingers tapped some buttons on the keyboard, opening up a video file. He leaned back a little in his chair, relaxing somewhat, and began to watch the events on the screen begin to unfold.

To be continued.

Next Chapter One Meet Mark Surrender. Stay tuned into this storyline, as we meet a rather large and obese accountant, whose life is about to be changed in a very dramatic way.

File #: 2

Character Star Power: In this storyline he's a 3, but usually a 4 or 5.

Code Name: Dr. Spy

Alter Ego: Jonathan Spy

Aliases: None, though all traces of his past life have been obliterated, so Jonathan Spy could be an actual alias.

Nick Names: None.

Allegiance: The Legin of Dr. Spy and all of their subgroups.

Sub-Groups: All of the Legion of Dr. Spy.

Rank: Leader of The Legion of Dr. Spy.

Occupation: Criminal Mastermind.

Known Relatives: It has been revealed that he had a father (David) and a mother (Martha) who he personally killed to hide his identity, so there last names are unknown. In this storyline he has no other relatives, but later he will have a wife and daughter.

Birth Date: June 5, 1972.

Birth Place: Jacksonville, IL.

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 195 lbs.

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Grey and Balding

Known Powers: Super Genius with photographic memory, Immortal, Invulnerable, Can possess people to do what he wants.

Equipment: He has created his own everything. Including a floating island base, his own special metal and plastic which is not on any other chemical charts, special uzi machine guns, battery bombs, and numerous other things.

Known Skills: PHD in all known sciences, mathematics, & psychology. Able to create anything he puts his mind to.

Limitations or Weaknesses: None known at this time.

For More Info. See: To many files to list here.

History: More will be revealed about him at a later time. For now just keep in mind that he is the main boss and antagonist to our heroes, either directly or indirectly at most times.

sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers