Micro Wave Man Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyrone visits his mom in the nursing home before doing task.
2.2k words
3.36
6.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers

Jul 5, 2009

MWM Chapter Four "Visiting Mom."

Current mood:creative

Heavy Metal Thunder Productions

Presents...

Copyright protected on May 2009.

The persons, places, entities, and events depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, places, entities, or events is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Warning! Some stories may contain adult language, explicate violence, adult situations, and some sexual content. These stories are intended for a mature audience.

The Cosmic Rays Incident

Book I, The Origins of Micro Wave Man and Punk Rocker

Written by Stacy James Meadows

With Concepts Created by Stacy James Meadows, Larry William Van Hoorebeke, and Donald Edward Van Hoorebeke.

Previously on The Cosmic Rays Incident, Book I, The Origins of Micro Wave Man and Punk Rocker... Dr. Spy, an evil leader of a legion to take control of the world, was booting up some old files and reminiscing about how things started. On the case files Mark Surrender, an overweight accountant, was coming home from work hungry, and tried to cook some food in his microwave oven, only to have it explode on him, and when he revived after the explosion, he noticed he was now thin, and possessed new super abilities. Also on the case files, Dr. Spy was sending Tyrone Bookbagger to steal some chemicals from a group of scientists. Let's visit with Tyrone now as he prepares for the mission by first visiting his mom in a nursing home.

Chapter Four Visiting Mom

Tyrone was making his way down the street with Battle Dog at his heels. People would stare at him as he passed by, but he was used to it by now, and as long as they didn't step up to him, he had no beef with them. After all, he sort of enjoyed the attention and respect that they gave him for it. He figured if they thought he was crazy enough to dress in this fashion, what else is he crazy enough to do. The truth, of course, was just about anything because Tyrone didn't live by the rules of everyone else.

As always before doing a job, he would swing by the nursing home to see his mom, and it just so happened that tonight he would have to pass by it anyway because the job was just a couple of blocks past it. He always went to the nursing home to see his mother, just in case something bad did happen. Nothing ever did, so far anyway, but if it did then, at least, he had seen her one last time.

As he was approaching the nursing home, he looked around for a set of bushes to stash Battle Dog, and a few weapons behind. He knew from experience that Battle Dog or weapons weren't allowed inside.

He found the bushes he normally used, and stepped around behind them. He pulled the 9mm pistol out that was stashed under his shirt in the back of his pants, and placed it on the ground. Next came the four switchblades he had stashed here and there. Lastly, he pulled out a handkerchief to cover them all up with, and gave Battle Dog the command to stay and guard these until he returned.

He wasn't totally unarmed, but the other weapons, unless he actually used them, no one would know they were even there. Of course, the switch bladed tip of his shoes, and the belt of his which could be used as a morning star, hardly ever left him for any reason. He would never go around totally unarmed because by now he had made way to many enemies that wanted to off him.

He knew as soon as he entered the nursing home that people would stare at him, and especially at his purple Mohawk, and it probably wouldn't even please his mother at all, that is if she was any longer even aware of the world around her, but thanks to all of the drugs she had abused, she didn't even know how to do anything on her own anymore.

He made his way down to the lobby entrance and went inside. From many of his previous experiences, he knew that as soon as he entered, that he had to punch in the code in the door alarm to keep it from going off. The code was 1, 2, 3, 4. The nursing home made it simple, and even had signs on the door telling people the code. Most of the residents here, like his mother, were probably to far gone mentally to figure out how the alarm worked.

He walked down the hallway towards his mother's room. As he suspected a couple of the nursing aids gave him a look, but by now they were used to seeing him here, and they waved politely as he passed by them. Deep down, in the depths of his dark and forbidden soul, he actually wanted to stab them with a switchblade right through their skulls, but he couldn't do that here, in the essence of what was actually now his mother's home, so he politely returned their waves and continued on his way down the hallway towards his goal.

He found his mother's room and entered it to find that she was sleeping peacefully in her bed. He really didn't have the heart to wake her up. Besides considering how much the drugs messed up her mind, would she even realize that he was even here, or even who the hell he was? He thought, "Not likely."

Instead he reached out and grabbed her hand. While holding her hand he said a small prayer, not really because he thought God would answer the prayers of sinners like them, but more because it was a habit of what he always did, and deep down inside he knew it was something his mother long ago did, and would probably appreciate him doing now.

After he finished the prayer, he just sat there holding her hand, and staring at her as she slept peacefully on. He couldn't help but wonder how both of their lives had taken such a drastic change in direction.

He absolutely hated that fat attorney, Mark Surrender, and vowed with every once of will he had, that one day he would have his revenge on him.

Even though, truthfully, he had seen the fat attorney only once, the image of the overweight attorney had frozen in his mind forever. He had only met Mark Surrender once, when his mom and dad had taken him along to hire the attorney for his father's defense. He wasn't around for any of the other proceedings. His mom found it prudent to let him stay with his, now passed away, grandparents during the whole shebang.

He vividly remembered the day his mom came to pick him up, and take him back home from his grandparent's house. She was crying. He remembered on the drive home, how she had told him, through tears of grief, about how his dad had been convicted, and shortly afterwards had been killed by another inmate in prison.

In fact, that car ride home was the last real conversation he had with her before she started flipping out. After the tragedy of losing her husband, then his grandfather had a heart attack and passed away. About a week later his grandmother committed suicide from the grief of the loss of her husband. Unable to cope with all these losses, and not having any other family to turn to in their grief, she turned fully to the only thing she felt would truly help her, drugs. She way over did them, and quickly was so messed up, it was up to him to take care of them both.

What he didn't know, and never even really suspected, or even bothered looking up in the newspapers, was that she had lied. She had lied to half protect her son from the truth, maybe even scaring him to stay away from the life of crime and following in his father's footsteps, and half to forget the horrible ordeal of the truth herself. The hated attorney actually did get his father off of the charges. In fact, his father was really killed while his mom and dad were in a motel room partying in celebration. They both were getting high and drinking booze. She had went to the bathroom when she had heard the gunshots, and then the running away footsteps. It was the brother to the man who his father had killed, extracting his revenge. His mother came out, and found him shot up. She flushed all the remaining illegal drugs down the toilet, and was holding him crying when the police arrived. Of course, Tyrone didn't know any of this. How could he even suspect that his own mother would lie straight faced to him, especially while she was crying so badly.

He tried to actually find the fat attorney, Mark Surrender, shortly after he secured himself in the gang. He meant to get his own form of justice for his father's death. He came up on a dead end though. Mark Surrender no longer practiced law, and no one really knew what he was up to anymore. Apparently he hadn't made any real friends, which didn't surprise Tyrone all that much, since he considered Mark Surrender nothing, but a big pile of manure anyway. He vowed though, that if he ever saw his face to face again, that he wouldn't hesitate to kill Mark Surrender right where he stood. No ifs, ands, or buts.

As of yet, he still hadn't found the fat attorney, and everyday the flames of his hatred towards Mark grew stronger and stronger. Often, like now, he fantasized about how he would kill Mark Surrender, but he knew he had other stuff to do tonight, and didn't really have the luxury of time for this type of day dreaming.

Snapping out of his daze, though he still held his mother's hand, he kissed her hand, and laid it gently back onto the bed. He looked at her for a long moment more, before standing up to leave. After all he had a job to do.

He left her room closing the door behind him, and made his way down the hallway, which smelt badly of old people's urine and feces.

He actually hated this place, and he hated the fact that his mother had to reside in a place like this. It reminded him more of a death tomb of his mother's final resting place than an actual home for her to try and continue her life. After all, she would probably never recover fully enough to ever leave this place. The privately owned nursing home was way understaffed, and the people working here really didn't care if the residents got the proper care they really needed, most just working here to collect a paycheck to barely scrape by until they earned the next one.

Oh well, what could he really do? With no other family available, besides him, she was basically a ward of the state. No other place would take her in, and he simply couldn't take care of her on his own, because, after all, he was only sixteen, and still to young really to legally take care of anyone. Also, he didn't really have much money, even with his status in the gang, he could hardly still fend for himself, and Battle Dog, much less care for his invalid mother. No, there really wasn't anything he could really do.

He pushed the sad thoughts from his mind, made his way back outside, after punching the door code in again, and found the bushes where Battle Dog was. He gathered up his weapons, and gave Battle Dog the command to come along. They had work to do tonight after all.

To be continued.

Next Chapter Five Got To Run. Mark Surrender starts to deal with his new abilities.

File #: 10

Character Star Power: 4

Code Name: Battle Dog

Legal Status: Animal, with no legal status.

Alter Ego: None

Aliases: None

Nick Names: None

Allegiance: The Evil Legion of Dr. Spy.

Sub-Groups: Dr. Spy's Punk Rockers & Road Warriors

Rank: None

Occupation: Criminal Agent of Dr. Spy

Known Relatives: Punk Rocker (Owner & Master)

Birth Date: July 23, 1987

Birth Place: Chicago, IL.

Height: 3'6"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black & Brown.

Breed: Bullmastiff.

Attitude: Ferocious and only listens to Punk Rocker.

Known Powers: Shoots lasers from eyes, can turn into a stone statue, is well trained, has sharp claws and teeth, and can generate tornadoes, which he can use to fly with.

Equipment: None, except dog collar with tags (stolen), and food and water dish.

Known Skills: Fetch, search (sniffs people to see if carrying weapons or drugs), stay, play dead, statue, attack, disarm, & guard (a special trick in which he becomes a statue & attacks anyone who comes to mess with what he is guarding.

Limitations or Weaknesses: Mortal, unless using stone powers.

For More Info. See: Dr. Spy & Punk Rocker.

History: Reading this file gives a little bit of future insight into what is about to happen to Punk Rocker and Battle Dog, and the powers they are about to receive. Keep reading, to find out what's in store for this mutt.

sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers