Microchips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Later, neither was sure who had held who up or if they'd taken turns until they felt his cock whither and slip for her cum-filled slit.

"Wow," she sighed. "That's the second time we've fucked and the second time I've felt like the whole world simply disappeared.

"I know what you mean," he sighed as he stepped away from her and picked up the controller from the floor. Then with an impish grin he looked at her before asking, "Now which way turns this off? Is it right or left?"

"Don't you dare. I'm not sure my body can handle any more," she groaned, half-heartedly before wrapping her arms around his neck. "So did you like your surprise?"

"I'd have to be crazy or dead not to," he answered, with a smile, as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, "and last time I checked I wasn't either of those," he finished as he lay her on the soft mattress.

"Mmmmmmmm. You're so good for ... and to me. Are you sure you can't stay for awhile?"

"I wish I could, especially as drained as I feel right now from what we just did but I need to get home. Natalie has been tracking me like a hawk since the last time I was here."

"Ahhhhhhhh, in that case you better get going. Don't want to get you in trouble with your step-mommy."

For the briefest of seconds, he thought he heard a note of resentment in her voice and wondered if it might mean trouble in the future but when he looked down at her she was already asleep.

"Sleep well, lover," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

She mumbled an answer that he couldn't understand as he headed for the front of the shop. There, on the counter, he found the rest of Natalie's present. He picked it up, smiled, and left the shop, making sure to lock the door before he stepped out.

When he got home, the house was dark and for a moment he thought he might be in trouble again. Instead, he found a note on the table by the doorway:

Went out with a friend after work. Don't wait up.

Natalie

"A friend," he thought but he was too exhausted to think about it more than that. Instead, he took her advise and after a quick snack, of cold steak and fresh bread, went to bed. Hours passed until he was awoken when he heard was a loud 'thump' followed by whispered voices.

"Shhhhhhhhh. You'll wake 'im up."

"Who?"

"Dale, you ninny."

"Oh yeah, forgot 'e lived here wiff you."

He walked silently to the door and opened it just enough to look out. There he saw Natalie and one of her friends from her modeling days swaying and stumbling up the steps.

The friend took a step and tripped, her shoe slipping from her hand and clattering down the steps.

"Shhhhhhhhhh. I tol' ya, we gots ta be quiet. If 'e sees me like dis I'm gonna be in soooooo mush trouble."

"Too late," he said as he stepped out of his room.

"Fuck," Natalie mumbled, softly.

The girl friend giggled, "Oops," as she held onto the rail with both hands.

"Glad to see you ladies had a good evening. Would you like some help?"

"I ... I t'ink I wou'd. Fact, I 'kin t'ink of a coupla ways you 'kin 'elp me," the friend slurred, seductively.

"Yeah, I don't think so. But for right now," he said as he slid his arm around her waist and helped her up the last two stairs. "Where to, Nat?"

"Nat," Natalie thought. "His dad used to call me Nat, especially when ...," She stopped as she felt a warm feeling course through her body. "Ummmmm ... put 'er in da gues' room."

"Okay. In the mean time, why don't you just take a seat. It's a long way back down those stairs."

When she looked over her shoulder, everything began to spin, "Yep, good idea," she finished as she lowered herself to the step.

As she watched him help her friend, she began to think. "Gawd, I can't remember the last time I was this drunk. Hold it, yes I can. It was the night Dale's dad and I went down to Cancun. We had one, or was it two, bottles of Tequila and ended up on the beach. Then we ... arrggghhhhhhh ... there I go again. I really need to do something about this. I'm so horny right now I'd fuck just about anything with two legs and cock between them ... including ... SHIT!! Why is it every time I think about getting fucked, I think about Dale? He's my step-son ... but gawd, he looks so much like his dad."

Fortunately, Dale got there just at that point. "Okay, Nat. Your turn."

"T'ank you, sweetie. I don' know wad I'd do wiff ou' you."

"I'd be more worried about what you're going to do for yourself in the morning. We have that investors meeting first thing tomorrow."

"Arrrggghhhhhh," she groaned.

"Anyway, let's get you to your room."

The hallway tilted and swayed as she walked to her room and she was sure she wouldn't have made it if he hadn't been there to help. "T'ank ya ag'in," she muttered as she stood on her tip-toes and kissed him.

This time, she didn't pull his head down to kiss him on the forehead but kissed him directly on the lips.

Though, it only lasted a second, he felt a surge flow from his lips to his groin and back again.

"Shory," she slurred as she stepped away, realizing what she'd just done.

"Ummmm ... yeah ... ummmmm ... don't ... ummmm ... worry about it," he replied as he turned and almost ran back to his room. "What the fuck just happened?" he asked himself as he relived the last several moments. Realizing there really wasn't an answer he was about to climb back into bed when he heard her.

"DALE," she yelled.

"COMING," he yelled as he headed back to her room. When he got there he asked, "What's up?" only to stop dead in his tracks as if he'd run into an invisible wall.

Natalie stood there, with her back towards him. She was dressed in a black garter belt with black stocking, black high-heels, and a black thong. He couldn't tell what she might have been wearing above that because she was struggling to pull her dress over her head.

"I'm stuck," she pouted.

"Here. Let me give you a hand."

"Ye'r sush a gen'leman. Just like ye're fad'er." "Don't go down that road, Natalie," a voice in her head suddenly screamed.

After looking at the dress closely he knew what the problem was. "Ummm, Nat. You need to unzip it before you can get out of it," he said, nonchalantly.

"Ohhhhhhh," she giggled, like a young girl. "G'ess I fergod."

"It's okay," he said as he turned to leave.

"B'fore ya go, cen ya 'elp me wiff one las' t'ing."

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Can ya unzip it fer me?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder, a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah, just let me get this," he continued as he pulled her dress back into place and took the tab, sliding it down. What he hadn't expected was that the dress would slide right off her and land in a pile around her ankles.

"Oooppss, guess I musta slibbed my 'ands ou' da strabs," she giggled as she slowly turned around to face him. "Bud ya don't mine do ya? I've sheen da ways ya stare at me sometimes. Show, wha' do ya t'ink of yer ol' step-mom?" she asked as she spun around in a circle.

He didn't even have a chance to say a word before her feet became entangled in her dress and she began to fall. He quickly reached out to grab her, his left hand grabbing her arm while his right hand landed directly on her left breast.

Surprisingly, she didn't pull away but looked up at him, a sultry look in her eyes. "Yo're bein' a naudy boy arn't ya?"

He pulled away, slowly, and scooped her up in his arms. "I think you need some sleep," he answered, as he gently laid her down on the bed, pulling the covers over her before he left.

"What the fuck am I doing? She was literally throwing herself at me. I could be in there making love to her right now instead I'm heading to bed alone," he thought, "But if you did that, it would only be a one-time thing. She'd never forgive you and who knows what would happen after that. Better to wait and see what happens when you give her her birthday present. Yeah, it's kinda cheating but ... but what? You gonna tell her what you're doing? And when you gonna do that? Before or after you make love to her?" The thoughts overwhelmed him as he slid into his own bed and closed his eyes.

The following morning when Natalie didn't come down for breakfast, he tip-toed up to her room. He quietly opened her door and looked in. She was still laying in bed, the blankets pushed off of her body, revealing her naked breasts. She was still wearing the garter belt, black stockings and thong though, when he looked closer, it looked as if the thong was pushed just slightly to one side revealing just a hint of what was hidden beneath.

"Natalie," he called, softly.

She mumbled something but he was unable to tell what.

"Natalie," he called, slightly louder.

"WHAT?" she snarled, her response, instantly followed by a groan. "Can't you see I'm dying?"

"Ha-ha. What you've got is a king-sized hangover and you know it. I just wanted to know if you're going to the investors meeting or not."

"No," she groaned, "I don't think so. I'm sure you'll do just fine. I trust you."

"Okay, anything you need before I go?"

"A tanker car full of hot, black coffee and a truck load of aspirin might help."

"I'll do what I can," he chuckled as he closed the door behind himself.

The day passed swiftly and she'd been right. He'd handled the investors meeting without a problem and was even able to bring up the topic of reopening the Special Development Department with Tanya in charge, just as he'd said he would the first time they'd met. As was expected, some of the older investors instantly tried to cancel the idea but a few of the newer ones seemed far more interested, if not intrigued by the idea. He promised to have a full proposal written up before their next meeting.

Afterwards, he checked on a few of the routine details regarding the daily running of the company before heading home. When he got there, he found Natalie and her friend stretched out on lounge chairs in the backyard, tanning.

"Hello, ladies," he called out as he caught his first sight of them.

Natalie's friend was laying on her stomach, the top of her bikini, untied revealing the smooth skin of her very-tanned back. She'd also pulled her bikini bottoms up as high as they could go exposing the rounded cheeks of her ass to the warming rays of the sun.

Natalie was laying on her back, on the lounge chair next to her. She was wearing a burgundy two piece bikini that covered only the most intimate of places, a large flopping 'sun hat', that she had pulled low over her face, and dark sunglasses. To make matters worse for him, both of their bodies glistened from a layer of suntan oil they'd applied.

"I just," he stammered, "wanted to let you know I'm back and that the meeting went fine."

"Thank you, sweetie," Natalie replied without even looking up which was all the better for him since he'd started to feel his cock hardening at the sight of them laying there.

"I'm gonna go inside and grab something to eat. Do either of you want anything?"

"Not right now," the girlfriend replied.

"Maybe later," Natalie answered.

"Okay. Later," he said as he rushed inside. "I think what I need now is a cold shower," he said to himself, once safety away from the two beauties.

As soon as he entered the bathroom, he stripped off his clothes, leaving them hanging over a chair, and turned on the water making sure it was a little colder than what he usually preferred. The moment he stepped under the water he knew he'd made a mistake.

"Brrrrrrrrr. It feels like fucking ice cubes," he said out loud, adjusting the water to a more comfortable temperature. "Gawd, I don't believe this week. First there was Tanya, and then Tanya again. Then last night is was Natalie and her friend coming on to me and now the two of them stretched out like that. It's no wonder I feel like I've got a constant hard-on."

Images of the three women floated through his head. Tanya, the more mature of the three, with her silver hair, pierced nipples and pussy, and a sexual appetite unlike anything he'd ever experienced before. His step-mother, Natalie, only six years older than him and an ex-model, who'd become the source of most of his fantasies and desires. And now Natalie's friend, who still worked as a model and had made it more than plain, the night before, that she had her own ideas about what she'd like to do with him.

"Arrrgghhhhhh," he groaned, as his hand slid down to his hard cock and began to stroke it.

"Ahem," he heard over the sound of the water from the shower. Startled, he spun around, almost falling on the wet floor of the shower stall. Though the mist, cause by the shower, he was just able to make out the shape of someone standing inside the bathroom door.

"Hello? Is someone there?" he called out, as he watched the shape draw closer. "I'm in the shower."

"I know," the detached voice laughed softly. "Why do you think I came up here?"

"Just give me a second and I'll be ...," His words faltered as the image took shape and Natalie's friend stood just outside the shower door. He watched as she glanced down at his cock, a small smile appearing on her face.

"I'm Alex. Alexandra actually," she purred, "we met last night."

"Yeah, I remember," he replied, as he tried to cover his cock with his hands. "Like I said if you'll give me a minute I'll be done and you can use the bathroom."

The sound of her laughter echoed off the walls. "Silly man, I didn't come up here to use the bathroom. I came up here to find you and I'm glad I came when I did. It would have been a shame if you'd have wasted that ...," she pointed downwards. He looked at his cock as she continued, "instead of using it on me."

His head snapped upwards just in time to see her bikini flutter to the floor.

"Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll join you."

He didn't even have a chance to answer before she opened the shower door and stepped in next to him.

"Now," she whispered in his ear as her hand slid down across his stomach. "Let's see if this is as big as I thought it was when I saw the bulge in your pants downstairs," she continued as she pushed his hand away and wrapped her hand around his shaft. "Mmmmmmmmm, even bigger and so thick. Ohhhh, I can't remember the last time I with a man built like you are."

"What about Natalie? What if she comes looking for you or walks in here?"

She laughed, softly. "I wouldn't worry about that too much. Natalie and I worked together for a long time so it wouldn't be the first time she's caught me doing something like this. Besides, she's done a few crazy thing in the past, too."

"What ...?"

"Shhhh, maybe, if the time is right, she'll tell you all the things you want to know but for right now..." She released his cock and stood with her back to him, her legs spread. "Put that cock of yours in me and fuck me. I've been wet since I saw you in the hallway last night with just your boxers on."

Instantly, he stepped up behind her and grabbed her hips. At the same time, she reached between her legs and brought his hard cock to the opening of her hot, wet pussy.

"Do it," she sighed.

Glancing down at the woman he was about to fuck, he was amazed at the difference between her and the other two women in his life. Alex's waist was so slender it almost made her breasts and hips seem as if they should belong to another woman. Her arms and hands were long and delicate, highlighted by flame-red fingernail polish. Her blonde hair just barely touched her shoulders and was streaked with subtle tones of auburn. Her skin was flawless and her ass was heart shaped, something he knew only came from hours of exercise. But it was the sight of her pussy that brought his attention back to what he was about to do; it was completely hairless. The outer lips were puffy and a deep pink, and her slit was partially open, inviting him to enter.

He took a step closer and pushed. His cock head slid between her outer lips, slick from her own arousal and the water cascading down her back. Her pussy was warm and tight, the muscles gripping and releasing as he slid in further. "Damn," he sighed.

"You like that? That comes from hours and hours of exercise and sex-ercise," she giggled. "The simple fact is, I love sex. I love the feel of a long hard cock filling me, and when I can't get that I'll gladly take a hard tongue just like when Natalie and I ..." She trailed off, realizing she'd said too much. "The problem is that I've been so busy I haven't had a cock in me in weeks and I need it, NOW," she emphasized her words by pushing back against him, driving his cock into her until she felt his public hair tickling her hairless slit. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, that's what I need. Mmmmmmm, so good. Now, pound me. Fuck my wet pussy. Show me what you've got to offer."

He realized that she was challenging him and grabbed her hips tighter. "You want it ... you got it," he whispered into her ear as he pushed forward until she was trapped against the tile wall.

"Quite the stud aren't ya?" she teased.

"Maybe," he said as he withdrew until just his cock head was still in her before thrusting forward jamming his entire length into her, flattening her against the wall once again. "And maybe not."

"Umph ... umph ... umph," the sound flowing from between her lips each time he thrust into her. "That's it. Ohhhhhh, are you gonna cum? I can feel your cock getting bigger. Mmmmmmm ... so good. Stretch me ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... just what I needed. Fuck my pussy ... yessssss ... oh gawd ... yesss ..., she moaned.

He knew that he wasn't going to last long. The whole thing was so unbelievable. He barely knew her and yet here he was fucking her. When he turned his head, he vaguely saw their images in the mirror, triggering an even greater thrill in what they were doing. He watched his reflection as he released her hips and wrapped one arm around her chest, grabbing one of her tits while grabbing a handful of her hair with the other.

"Ohhhhh, that's it, lover. Play with my tits ... oh gawd ... so fucking good. Squeeze them ... oh ... oh ... oh ... I like a man who knows what he wants ... take me ... use me," she purred as she used her hands to push back against him. "I ... I ... pull my hair ... pretend you're raping me ... fuck me ... HARD ... fill my pussy ... ahhhhhhhhh ... squeeze my tits ... now, pinch my nipples ... yessssss ... pull on them ... ohhhhh ... soooo good ... do whatever ... you ... want ... to ... me ... Just ... don't ... stop," she groaned. "So close ... ohmigod ... so close ... gonna cum already. Hold me, lover. Hold meeEEEEEEEEE," she screamed.

Afraid that Natalie might hear, he put his hand over her mouth as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He felt her body quiver as her pussy muscles rolled up and down the length of his shaft trying to milk his cum from his balls. "Gonna cum, too," he hissed into her ear. "Gonna fill your pussy with cum," he groaned as the first few strands rocketed from the tip of his cock deep inside her.

"No," she moaned, softly, as she pushed away for the wall with strength that he hadn't even realized she might have. She, instantly, dropped to her knees in front of him and wrapped her hand around his hypersensitive cock. "Here," she pointed his cock at tits, "cum here. I want to feel it on me. I want to feel it covering my tits," she sighed as her hands became a blur.

"Yeah ... yeah ... Arrrgghhhhhhhh," he grunted, as he leaned over her and put his hands on the wall to support himself. He watched as his cum continued to explode from his cock, splashing against her globes until it appeared as if there wasn't a spot that wasn't covered. A few strands even slid down her wet skin and hung on her nipples like teardrops.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers