Microchips Ch. 02

Story Info
Dale gets what he wanted and far more.
16.3k words
4.78
54.1k
81

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

(Edited by "larryinseattle" whose skill and friendship have kept me going.)

"Where is that kid? Eleven o'clock and he's still not ...," Natalie thought to herself until she saw her own reflection in the mirror behind the clock. She blushed, quietly saying, "Who am I kidding? Dale's only six years younger than me and he's no kid anymore. He going to be 22, in just a few months, and he's the head of a department at our company.

'Our company' was actually the clothing design and manufacturing company that Dale's father had started. Dale's mother died when he was very young so it had been just him and his father until she'd come into their life. She'd been a model for the company for just a few months when she met Dale's father at a company event. Rumors quickly circulated about them, not all of them nice, especially regarding the difference in their ages.

When they married, Dale's father was 39 and she was 23, not that the age difference mattered to them. The three of them quickly bonded as a family and they did everything together, or almost everything. She was afraid of water, well not really water but the large, predatory fish that live in those waters. That was why she was sitting on the beach the day of Dale's 18th birthday instead of scuba diving with them.

She'd known something was wrong the moment Dale surfaced, as he looked about frantically calling out his father's name. She watched as he dove back under the water over and over before racing for the shore. It was only when he was calling for help that she overheard him talking about a shark. The search lasted for several days before it was called off when the investigators informed them they'd received evidence of the shark attack.

"Talk about sharks," she thought as she remembered the battle that took place between the investors after her husband's death. One group of investors wanted to sell, while another wanted to keep it, but only if they were in charge. In the end, she and Dale, as senior stock holders, took over and she'd taken on the role of CEO.

In the beginning, it was rough but now, three years later, the company was a leading manufacturer of high-end women's clothing and lingerie. It was doing so good, in fact, that she'd made Dale head of the Research and Design Department so she could have some time to herself.

She looked up at the mantle, at the picture of Dale's dad that still sat there, a piece of black ribbon hanging on a corner. "Gawd, I miss you. If you were here I'd know if I made the right decision by promoting Dale ... but then again if you were here I wouldn't be the one making the decision," she sighed.

Just then Dale walked through the front door, calling out. "I'm home. Anybody else here?"

"In here," she called out.

The moment he stepped into the front room, he knew he was in trouble. Even though she remained in her chair, he felt her 'presence' surround him. At 5-foot, 9-inches, she was shorter than the majority of the men she did business with, maybe that's why she always wore 3-4 inch heels, so she could look at them at least eye-to-eye. Add to that a razor-sharp wit regarding the women's clothing design and manufacturing industry and the men were already at a loss. The final nail in their proverbial coffin was her beautiful face and great looks. After all, who was going to argue with a brown-haired, blue-eyed woman with a 36D-25-36 figure?

"WHERE have you been? You left the office almost 4 hours ago. Did you forget that we were supposed to have dinner together tonight?" she snarled.

"Sorry. I ... ummmmm ... I was checking out a new product line and lost track of time."

"Yeah. WHAT product line?" she asked, seriously doubting what he said.

"Just a new store I heard about. Apparently, the owner does her own design and production. Unfortunately, the shop is located down on the East side which means it took forever to get there and then parking was a bitch. I spent over half-an-hour just circling the area before I found a parking spot."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you were doing something productive for the company and not just fucking around."

It was lucky that the lights in the room weren't all on or she'd have seen the way his face turned a deep shade of red, as an image of his cock sliding in and out of the shop owner's pussy formed in his mind.

"Anyway, there's left-over salmon and rice, along with a salad in the frig if you're hungry."

"Thanks, I'm starved," he called over his shoulder as he headed for the kitchen.

"So, tell me about this new line"

"I can't hear you," he yelled, though he could hear her perfectly.

She sighed as she got out of her chair and walked into the kitchen where she took a seat across from him. "I wanted to know about this new product line."

"Mmmm, this dinner is really good," he replied, trying to change the subject.

When she didn't say anything, he knew he wasn't going to get away with it. "It's just a small place. The owner is in her mid-40's I think she said. She's only owned the place for about a year but she seems to doing pretty well for herself."

"Okay. Anything we might be interested in?"

"I'm not sure. She specializes in, what was it Mr. Henshaw said the one time, the more deviant areas of the industry."

"Ahhhhh. So in other words she specializes in the sexier outfits and ... ummmm ... accessories."

"Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. Though she also had some really good quality clothing as well."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe I should check this place out myself?"

"No need for that. I picked out one of the better outfits and bought it."

"Where is it? I'd like to have a look at it."

"It's in my car ... and that's where it's gonna to stay for right now."

"Excuse me?"

"I said it's going to stay in my car," he replied, a little more forcefully.

"But ..."

"Listen, mom," he said, watching her face redden as it always did when he called her that, "I didn't just buy it as a sample of a possible competitor's product but as a birthday present for you."

"You got my present at a ... a ...?"

"A sex shop," he smiled. He could see she was trying to take in what he'd just said and so continued before she had a chance to ask more. "Listen, you told me you'd worked as a model since you were 7 years old so I'm sure you've seen stuff like that before. I promise, though, that what I bought isn't a sex toy or anything weird like that," he said, while thinking, "At least not in the usual sense of the word."

"Okay," she replied, with a sigh of relief. "Anyway, now that you're home safe I'm going upstairs. It's been a long day and I think a good, long soak in the tub might be just what I need before I go to bed."

"Okay," he said as he rinsed his dishes and put them in the dishwasher. "I'll probably watch some TV and then head to bed, too."

"Good night, sweetie," she said, softly, as she stood and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a hug.

Instantly, he felt her breasts pressing against his chest, the warmth of his arms around his neck, and the subtle fragrance of her perfume. He also felt a tingling as his cock began to harden and twitch, slightly. "Gawd. I don't believe this. I just got done fucking Tanya a little more than an hour ago and I'm still getting a hard-on from Natalie hugging me."

It didn't help, either, when she took his head in her hands and pulled him down so she could kiss him on the forehead, allowing him a look right down her blouse to the valley between her breasts.

"She still thinks I'm a little kids sometimes. I wonder what would happen if she knew what I really wanted to do to her?" he thought.

"See you in the morning," she said as she released him and headed towards the master suite.

"Yeah ... hmmmmm ... night," he stuttered.

The moment she was out of sight, he pushed down on the front of his pants. "Down boy," he said, teasingly, to himself. Unfortunately, the more he thought about Natalie soaking in the tub, the harder his cock became. It was then that he remembered something he'd seen in his father's desk while he'd been going through it after his death. He quickly went to the desk and copied down the code numbers written on the back of the drawer before going to his room.

"I hope this works," he muttered as he opened his computer and typed in the access for the house's security system. Images of the garage, back yard, and ocean front appeared before him. He scanned the computer screen and there in the bottom left corner he saw the icon he was looking for. He pressed it and the word 'PASS CODE' popped up. "Here goes nothing," he sighed as he typed in the code from his father's desk. The screen was split in two; on one side the image was of his parent's room and on the other their bathroom.

"Damn," he sighed, "she'll already in." He could see her head above the layers of bubbles that swirled in the Jacuzzi/tub and he could hear the tune she had turned on through the home stereo. He watched as she washed first one arm and then the other, and he felt his cock harden even more as she raised a leg to wash it.

"I wish I was in there with her. I'd be happy to wash her legs, her back, and anything else she wanted washed," he thought, knowing full well what 'anything else' included.

Returning his gaze to the screen, he was surprised to see that she'd shifted slightly, now resting a leg on the side of the tub. He saw her lips move but wasn't able to hear what she was saying until he turned up the volume.

"Ohhhhhhh ... so good. I knew there was a reason that saleswoman suggested that I have the extra jets put in the tub. Just a little bit ... yessssssssss ... right there ... mmmmmm ... gawd, I need this. It's been so long since he died. And Dale looks so much like his dad." She shook her head before continuing, "Can't think about that. He's my step-son."

He watched in amazement as she shifted again, moving her leg higher. There was no doubt what she was doing and had she just said something about him? He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock as he watched her. He could tell from the way she was stretched out that the pulsating jets of the tub were pointing directly at her pussy.

"Need this ... no ... need a man. Need a man to fuck me ... to fill my pussy ... just like this," she groaned as he watched her hand disappear into the sudsy water. "Right there ... ahhhhhhhh ... now ... just," he watched as her other hand cupped a barely exposed breast and squeezed it and her thumb and forefinger pinched her nipple. "Yessssss ... yessssssss ... almost ... just ... yeah ... yeah ... my clit ... oh yeah ... nowwwwwwwww," she moaned softly, releasing her breast and biting on the back of her hand to keep from screaming.

His hand had, instinctively, wrapped around his cock the moment it was freed, sliding up and down its length. Now, just as she came, he felt it quiver and pulse, sending strand after strand of cum sailing from its tip, covering his hand and pants.

He watched as her back arched and her soft, muffled groans continued until, with a sigh, she settled back into the tub. Afterwards, he continued to watch, hoping to get a closer look at her nude body only to have her stand up with her back towards the camera. She quickly emptied the tub and turned off the bathroom light leaving him to marvel at what he'd seen and try to decide how to clean up the mess he'd made on his hand and on the front of his pants.

The following morning, just before they left for work, he asked, "Hey, Natalie. If you don't have anything else planned, how about if I take you out Friday night to celebrate your birthday?"

"But my birthday isn't until next Wednesday."

"I know. I just thought it might be nice to get out for awhile."

"What do you have in mind?"

"My secret," he said, with an impish grin.

"Well," she sighed. "Okay, but nothing too crazy."

"No promises," he called back as he got into his car and drove away.

"What did I get myself into this time?" she asked herself as she got into her own car and followed.

On Wednesday, he got the call from Tanya to stop by her shop and pick-up Natalie's custom-made lingerie along with the controller. After a brief discussion, he arranged to stop and pick them up right after work.

Her shop wasn't actually that far from his office so he was surprised to see the lights already dimmed and the closed sign turned on when he arrived. When he called her, the phone went to voice mail:

My apologizes to all my customers but due to personal reasons I'll be closing early on Wednesday evening. The shop will open again Thursday morning at the usual time. If you happen to be that 'personal reason' you know where to find me.

He slid from his car and walked to the front door. Not surprising, it was unlocked. The moment he stepped inside, he knew this wasn't going to be a quick visit as the musky aroma of Tanya's arousal filed his nostrils. "Tanya?" he called out.

"Back here. Hurry!!"

As quickly as possible, he walked towards the back of the shop, dodging rack after rack of sensuous lingerie and the occasional mannequin dressed in the latest in sexual attire. When he got to the back, he saw the door to the room they'd made love in the last time partially opened.

"Are you okay in there?"

"NO. Get in here, NOW!!"

He opened the door and froze. Tanya stood there, completely nude, with one hand held in place by a set of handcuffs on a giant 'X', while she tried to free herself with the other.

"What's this all about?"

"Gawd, I'm glad you're finally here. I wanted to surprise you with a little something special when you came to pick up your order but I screwed up ... BIG time."

"How?" he asked as he moved towards her.

"I ... ohhhhhhh," she moaned. "I fixed the microchips in the nipple and clit rings and wanted to show you how they work. The problem is ...," she stopped as her body shivered. "I got so horny testing them that I thought it might make your visit a little extra special if you found me chained up like this ..."

"Ahhhhhhhh. Well, you've definitely surprised me ... as well as gotten me horny as hell," he finished as he unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the floor. The tent in the front of his boxer-briefs was proof of what he was saying.

"But I dropped the damn controller and the key to unchain myself so I've been stuck like this for almost half-an-hour."

He reached out and lightly touched one of the nipple rings, feeling the gentle vibration and electrical charge flowing through it. "So let me get this straight. You've been stuck like this," he waved his hand in front of her nude body, "since you called me at the office and told me the my order was ready?"

"Yessss," she hissed.

"And the microchips have been on the whole time?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed even louder.

"So what is it you need from me?" he asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it.

"You've got one of two choices," she gasped. "You can either give me the key so I can get loose and then fuck me orrrrrr," she stretched out the word to let him know which she preferred, "you can fuck me just like this and then let me go."

"Hmmmmm. That's a pretty hard decision. I may have to take some time to decide."

"Ohhhhh, you fucking tease. Get those damn boxers off and fuck me," she pleaded.

He stepped from his pants, but took his time removing his boxers and shirt, watching as she grew more and more impatient. Then he walked up to her, took her hand in his and looked at how the other was secured in place. "So this goes here ... like this?" he asked as he handcuffed her free hand to the 'X'. "And what about these?" he asked as he noticed another set of the cuffs at her feet.

"Those are for ...," she wheezed, breathlessly. "For more advanced demonstrations and play."

"Ahhhhhhhh. I'll need to remember that. Who knows when it might come in handy."

"Please stop. Stop teasing me. I already feel like I'm about to explode."

"We wouldn't want that to happen," he said, as he leaned over and slid his arms under her knees. When he stood up, her legs were draped over his arms at the elbow and her pussy was spread before him. "Mmmmmmm, nice and wet. I guess you did get rid of the problems with the rings but you know it's always best to try a new product out personally, isn't it?"

"Yes ... yes ... yesssssss."

"So you want me to put my cock in your ...?" he stopped one last time waiting for her to tell him what she wanted.

"My pussy. Put your cock deep in my pussy and fuck me. Pound me like a common, ordinary whore."

"But I didn't think whores had a pussy. They have a what ...?" he asked, knowing he was pushing her to the limits of what she might go along with.

"A ... a ... a cunt," she rasped.

"So you want me to fuck your cunt?" he asked, playing the part of an innocent.

"Yessssssssssss," she pleaded.

"My pleasure," he replied as he entered her, burying his cock to the base in one long, slow thrust.

"AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she wailed. "So good. So fucking good. Now pound me, fucker. Fill my cunt with your cock. Give me what I've needed since the last time I felt you in me."

He grabbed her hips, driving into her over and over.

"Not going to last long," she groaned. "Put me down and turn me around. Fuck me like a bitch in heat."

He dropped her feet to the floor and quickly released her bonds as she turned around, standing on her tip-toes as she shook her ass at him.

"Come and get it, baby."

Once again, he grabbed her hips and his cock found its target. He buried himself in her, but this time, he felt the tingle of her clit ring when his balls swung forward against it. "Ohhhhhhhh, that's nasty."

"As nasty as this?" she asked as she tightened the muscles of her pussy around his cock. "Or this," she continued as he felt the muscles roll up and down his shaft.

"Yessssssss."

"Then shouldn't a nasty girl get spanked?" she whispered as she looked over her shoulder at him, a devilish twinkle in her eyes.

He stood there for a second. He'd never done anything like this before but the sudden, perverse thrill he felt was all the answer he needed. "I think maybe she does," he replied as he raised his hand and brought it down on her ass cheek.

"Smack."

"What was that?" she asked. "I barely felt a thing."

"Smack," the second slap sounded.

"Getting better," she teased.

"SMACK," the third slap landed on her ass cheek leaving a red imprint.

"Getting better," she gasped as he continued to drive his cock into her.

"SMACK ... SMACK ... SMACK ... SMACK," the sound of his hand spanking her butt echoed off the walls each time he buried himself in her.

"That's it ... ohhhhhhh ... just like that ... ohmigod ... it feels ... oh fuck ... don't stop, lover ... almost there already. Come on ... pound me ... fuck me ... fuck your own personal whore."

He reached around her chest and grabbed her swaying tits, squeezing them until the tender flesh bulged between his fingers.

"Oh gawd, yes ... so fucking good ... need this soooooo bad. Now ... now ... almost ... pull ... on ... the ... nipple ... rings," she gasped.

Her felt body quiver and shake the instant he did as she asked, followed by a wail he was certain was heard outside the shop.

"FUCCCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE ... CUMMMMMMIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGG."

Her orgasm triggered his own and he felt his cum rocketing up the length of his shaft and into her waiting pussy.

"I ... I can ... feel you ... cumming in me. Soooooooo goooddddddd," she gasped as her body continued to spasm.

He held onto her as her body shook and he even had to hold her up at one point when her legs began to collapse under her. Time stood still for both of them, as the world exploded in a blaze of lightning flashes and colors.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers