Microchips Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

"Image this is Tanya licking your pussy and finger-fucking you," he muttered from the junction between her legs.

Eyes closed, she moaned over and over. "Ohhhhh, yessssss, like that, eat my pussy, finger-fuck me. Play with my tits. Pinch my nipples. Ohhhhhhh, don't stop. Whatever you do, please don't stop. Fuck me. Eat me, lover. Eat my pussy." Her body went wild, bouncing up and down on the couch cushion as her fingers ran through his hair pulling on it until he thought she might rip some out.

When she finally calmed down, he moved so she could lay down next to him. Their lips met in a slow, loving kiss as he caressed her breasts.

"You bastard! You did that on purpose. You got me really hot thinking about what Tanya did to me today." Smiling, she slapped him playfully.

"It worked didn't it? You were so lost there for a moment, it was like Tanya was sucking you, and it was her fingers that were fucking you. You can't deny you wanted it. You wanted her to fuck and suck you just like she did this afternoon," he said smiling.

She bent and kissed his lips softly, her tongue sliding out and fencing with his.

When she pulled back, there was a strange look in her eyes. "You'd really liked seeing her eat me, ... and fuck me? You weren't jealous?" she asked with a curious look on her face.

"I told you earlier, I got a little jealous but the sight of two gorgeous, sexy women eating each other is almost every man's fantasy. Shit, just look at how hard I'm getting just talking about it," he said as he took his hard cock and shook it. "It's like a damn piece of iron is hanging between my legs."

"The doctor said iron is good for me," she laughed, in a deep, sultry voice, as she bent forward sliding her talented mouth down over his cock. Her tongue moved over the head as her fingers stroked it and moved down to fondle his balls. She slid her mouth lower and lower until he felt her muscles loosen as she slid his cock into her throat. Slowly, she moved up and down, letting her throat get used to his long, thick cock.

He'd never asked her where or when she'd learned to 'deep throat' a man. All he knew for certain was that she was an expert at it as a rumbling moan forced its way from deep in his chest.

"I need to fuck that wonderful pussy of yours just like Tanya did. The only difference is this is the real thing," he emphasized as he pulled her mouth from his cock.

"You saw that, too?" she asked, a note of surprise in her voice.

"Yep, and loved every last minute of it," he said as rolled her onto her back and ran his cock up and down her slick pussy. He centered it and slowly plunged all the way in. It was like molten lava surrounded his cock as he slid into her.

She gasped as his cock hit her cervix. "Oh shit, lover. It's almost like your cock was made for my pussy. It fills me and stretches me soooo good. I love your thick cock deep in me. Fuck me. Fuck me, hard and deep," she crooned.

He slid in and out of her as she arched her back pushing herself upwards, meeting each stroke. His hand encircled one of her tits and squeezed as her breathing became more and more irregular. She moaned her approval.

"Just image that this is what it must have felt like when your were fucking Tanya with her dildo," he growled as he shifted slightly causing his cock to press against her G-spot. "Umph, umph, umph," he grunted as he pounded his cock into her. "She said she was your slut ... well, now you're my slut and I'm gonna fill your cunt with my cum."

"Yessssssss," she wheezed. "Fuck me. Fill me with your cum. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Pound me. Oh gawd it feels so good. Stretch me with your cock. Hurt me soooo goood," she groaned as she came. Her pussy muscles clamped down on his cock, milking it as her legs wrapped around his waist holding him in place and her fingernails left long reddened trails down his back.

"ARRRGGGHHHHHH," he groaned as he thrust hard and fast, his cock swelling before it shot his load deep into her drenched pussy. His climax seemed to go on and on, spraying the inside of her receptive pussy with his cum. Even after he shot his load, his cock stayed hard as the muscles of her pussy rolled up and down its length. He thrust into her again and again, crashing against the back of her pussy until she came again.

Her body shook, her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was open as if to scream, yet not a sound came from it. Then, with one final shudder, she collapsed. Gasping for breath, they rolled onto their sides, and lay exhausted. Days, weeks or years could have passed yet neither would have cared as they enjoyed the after-glow from what they'd just done. When they finally got up, they staggered to the bathroom. They took a shower together and fell in bed, asleep almost immediately.

The following morning, as they were eating breakfast, he caught Natalie occasionally staring at him. Finally, he asked, "What's going on? You've been staring at me on and off since we got up."

When she looked at him, her face was pink from embarrassment. "I was just wondering ... ummmm ... if you'd ever want to get together with Tanya and me?"

"You mean a threesome?"

She nodded her head.

"I admit, I thought about it yesterday when I saw the two of you together but the more I thought it, the more I realized it's just not something for me."

A look of relief suddenly appeared on her face.

"That's not saying I wouldn't like to 'spy' on the two of you again sometime but I guess I prefer the closeness of one-on-one. That also means that it's how I feel. If you want to make love to Tanya and maybe have Alex join you..." He stopped long enough to see her reaction before continuing, "That's up to you."

Her face seemed to beam as she looked at him and smiled. "You're a very strange man but that's one of the things that make me love you so much," she finished as she came around that table and kissed him.

Over the next several weeks things fell into somewhat of a routine. Dale and Natalie left each morning to work at their company, each driven by a member of their security team. In the meantime, Tanya stayed in the guest house, after first turning one room into a small research and development area, where she worked on perfecting or modifying her microchips.

Then each night they'd have dinner before spending the evening together talking about the day's events or about anything they'd heard about Tanya's case. Afterwards, they'd separate and head for bed, usually Dale and Natalie together while Tanya went to the guest house where, from the moans and screams of ecstasy they occasionally heard, she took care of her own needs using one of her toys. Some times, Natalie joined Tanya in the guest house and on those occasions Dale might take the opportunity to watch the two of them together. And on even rarer occasions, Tanya might ask Dale to join her for a bout of hot sex. The amazing thing was that, though they never said a thing about it, Dale and Natalie always woke up next to each other the next day.

Then six weeks later, Dale came home from work to find both Natalie and Tanya sunbathing next to the pool topless.

"Wow!! Now this is sight any guy would be glad to come home to," he said as he leaned over and kissed Natalie.

"What about me, lover?" Tanya said with a pout.

"Gawd forbid I'd forget you," he teased as he kissed her, too.

"So you like?" Tanya asked, as she placed her hands under her tits and lifted them.

"Damn right!!"

"Hmmmmm, notice anything different?"

He took a step back and stared but didn't answer.

"Come here and feel them," Tanya taunted.

The moment he touched them he felt the difference. "They feel bigger and ... ummmmm ... firmer."

"Smart boy. Now feel Natalie's."

"With pleasure," he replied using his best imitation southern gentleman drawl as he cupped her breasts. "They feel bigger, too but other than that they feel the same. Why?"

"You want to go first or should I?" Tanya asked Natalie.

"Why don't you go first."

Tanya nodded and looked at Dale. "I got a message from one of the earliest participants in my research a little over two weeks ago. She's a mature woman such as myself and gave me some feedback. It seems that after she and her lover made love one night they forgot to turn the chip off so it was going all night long at a level 1. When she got up the next morning she says she felt more alive and sexy than she had in months so she left it on. After several days she noticed her tits getting bigger and firmer and after a week they looked almost like a 20 year old's. There's only one problem...," She stopped, her voice fading away.

"Okay, so what's the problem?"

"This," she answered as she squeezed her tits. Milk sprayed from her hard, swollen nipples all over his shirt.

"What the fuck?!?!"

"My thoughts exactly. It seems that using the microchip like she did stimulates the glands in the woman's tits causing her to produce milk. On top of that, the additional hormones make her horny as hell. She told me she's fucked her lover to the point he can't keep up with her anymore so she's actually thinking about getting involved with another."

"Wow," he sighed as he took off his shirt.

Tanya shifted her gaze to Natalie as whispered, "Your turn."

Dale's eyes automatically looked at her as she sighed.

"There is one other thing about the microchips that we also need to continue to research."

"Yeah, what's that?"

She replied as she stood up and slowly pulled her bikini bottom down to reveal her slightly swollen stomach. "I'm pregnant."

Dale's mouth fell open as he stared at the rounded contour of her belly. "But I thought you ... I mean WE, wanted you to have a baby."

"We do, darling. The thing is that I've kept count of my cycle and there's no way this should have happened. When I told Tanya, she took me to the clinic and they told me my hormone levels were almost double what would be expected."

He dropped down into a chair and looked at each of them before asking, "And you're sure this is because of the microchips?"

The two woman smiled, before answering in unison, "Yep."

"Oh boy," he sighed as he wondered what the future might hold.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers