Microkini Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventures of a So. Californian nudist.
1.8k words
100.5k
17
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sano
Sano
38 Followers

I’m a nudist. Not the “bring-the-family-and-build-sandcastles-with-the-kids-minus-a-bathing-suit” nudist, but the “bonafide-microkini-when-I-have-to-adult-fit-erotically-motivated-straight-male who goes nude for the same reasons a ‘naturist’ does, but admits that nudism adds a sexually stimulating component to one’s life”, type of nudist! I’ve been that way since I graduated from high school and have spent many years at nude beaches and resorts throughout Southern California. I’ve seen many things over the years and even had the opportunity to indulge from time to time, but until now I’ve never thought to commit any experiences to print.

The vast majority of the time, visits to the beach for me are specifically to work on my tan and just relax. But once in a rare while, something exceptional happens that is worth writing about. I thought about naming these articles something nudist related, but so many of the experiences involve microkini and/or thong swimwear that I’ll just stick to the name “Microkini Chronicles”.

The really interesting experiences began one weekday morning in the early fall of 1985. I found myself with a very warm day-off and no reason not to go to the beach. While I’d been into nudism for about four years, I was also into thongs and g-strings and on this particular day decided to visit a beach just south of Corona Del Mar that was not actually a nude beach, but did offer enough seclusion for straight guy to go thonging and maybe nude without drawing any unwanted attention or offending any of the typical Orange County prudes. Sadly, this beautiful little cove now has a golf course and several multi-million dollar homes perched above it.

I arrived early and set in for a glorious day of solo tanning, or so I thought. I must have dozed off because I didn’t see or hear anyone coming down the cliff or setting into the sand but when my vision regained its focus, I looked to my right and saw a fantastic little blonde sitting in the sun about 20 yards away. To my utter delight, she was clad only in a small black thong and was clearly not concerned that her pert breasts were exposed to my gaze. We exchanged smiles and glances for better than an hour and I finally decided to do something very uncharacteristic for me and actually approach her. I figured that since we were the only people on the beach, were both wearing small black thongs and were checking each other out that we were at least of like mind.

“I’m Greg,” I said, hand outreached and smiling. Her gaze was clearly fixed on my crotch.

“Kelly,” she responded, shaking my hand and flashing a near perfect smile.

“I don’t mean to bother you, but I would’ve hated myself if I hadn’t at least come over to say hello,” I said, knowing full well that I was hoping to get to know her better. Much better!

“I’m glad you did. I never see anybody on this beach and definitely never a cute guy in a thong,” she said pulling her sunglasses down for a better look.

We sat and small talked for quite awhile before she finally asked me to bring over my things and sit next to her on the sand. Once I did, we continued making small talk with strong sexual tension in the air. She told me that she was twenty-one years old, had a bummer-of-a-boyfriend that hated the beach and that she hated her job as a waitress. Somewhere along the line, the subject of our conversation began to take a sexual turn.

We soon talking about loosing our virginity and what we liked and didn’t like, but it wasn’t until she told me about how she’d had a ménage-a-trois with two other women the night before that I began to get a bit aroused. My thongs are very small and offer barely enough coverage to conceal me when soft and I knew from experience that as Kelly spoke in detail about her previous night’s experience, it was only a matter of time before she was going to notice my “state”. Soon enough, and telling from her sly smile, my fears were warranted as I glanced down to see nearly half of my erection sticking out of the side of my thong.

“I’m sorry,” I stammered, trying to push my growing erection back into fabric that simply didn’t exist.

“Don’t be. I’ve seen one before,” she said sarcastically, clearly amused by watching struggle to slip my now throbbing erection back into the tiny suit. “And you certainly don’t have to do that for me. In fact, you could just take it off if it would be more comfortable. I wouldn’t mind.”

“I tell you what,” I said, seeing an opportunity. “I’ll take mine off if you take yours off. Sound fair?”

Without answering, Kelly playfully took my hand and led me down to the still water of the lagoon to cool off. Seeing her standing for the first time excited me even further. Very petite at about 5’ 2”, maybe 100 pounds, deeply tanned and very fit, she had one of the all-time greatest asses I’d ever seen, further accentuated by the narrow strip of material that ran between her ass cheeks. When she turned around to face me, I saw a thong no more than two inches wide covering her pussy and a perfectly flat stomach. My cock grew even more rigid, now pulling the fabric away from my body as it strained to be set free, my cockhead beginning to poke out of the top.

“Are you sure you don’t want to take that off. I’m sure you’d be more comfortable,” she restated looking directly at my cock with her characteristic sly smile.

“I made you an offer and you didn’t answer,” I replied.

Obviously ignoring my offer, Kelly just kept frolicking in the shallow water, occasionally stealing glances at me with that sly grin. Then, in a surprise move, she stepped up close to me, put one hand on my shoulder, the other on my cock, and stretched up on her toes to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back, picking her up a few inches off the sand and kissed her deeply as her hand began rubbing my swollen cock through the strained material of my thong.

We stood there making out and caressing each other’s bodies for several minutes until she finally broke away, beginning to perspire and trying to catch her breath. She had managed to pull my suit to one side and my now fully erect cock pointed straight out from my body, throbbing in the midday sun. Without loosing eye contact, she reached into the waist of my thong and slid it off. She then wadded it into a ball and threw it back toward her towel and resumed stroking my cock, slowly pressing her body against mine as we began to kiss again.

Soon it was my turn, and without parting lips, I slowly ran my hands down her tiny waist and into the top of her suit. I then began to kiss my way down her neck and over her breasts to her stomach, slowly sliding her thong off as I went. Looking around the beach, we suddenly both became very aware that we were on a public beach and that we’d better move back to the relative concealment of our towels. Once there, I laid Kelly onto her back and then laid myself between her firm thighs. I began kissing my way up her legs and eventually began my oral assault on her clean-shaven pussy. I gently sucked her clitoris into my mouth, making circles around it with my tongue as she began to quiver with excitement.

I gently slipped a finger into her and felt the tremendous heat of her excitement as I continued to manipulate her clit with my lips and tongue. It wasn’t long before Kelly was cumming in my mouth. Her juices danced across my tongue and her body stiffened beneath me as she arched up from the towel, deeply panting in a fantastic orgasm, the slightest little squeak coming through her open lips to emphasize the experience. Watching, feeling and tasting her cum was nearly enough to get me off too, but I managed to hold on while her orgasmic excitement slowly subsided and she relazed back down onto the towel. I then moved up and knelt between her legs, gently pressed my cock between her glistening pussy lips and then slid deep inside of her.

“NO! You can’t fuck me,” she said breathlessly, pushing back out and staring intently into my eyes.

“W…why not?” I asked, confused by her statement, once again pushing my cock deep inside of her.

“I…I have a boyfriend,” she panted in an apologetic tone. “I just don’t think it would be right. I mean, how would you feel if you were him?”

She had a great point, but I did have a raging hard-on, had just gone down on her, had actually fucked her and now felt more than a little confused. I thrust into her one last time and then pulled out only to look down at my glistening cock as if to apologize to it for what it wasn’t going to get and sat down between her legs.

“I will get you off, though” she said, now flashing that sly smile I’d gotten to know so well.

With that, Kelly traded places with me on the towel and slowly took my cock deep into her mouth. I’m not huge, but I am well above average and was thrilled to see my entire length disappear completely into her throat. She held her stance; lips pressed against my pelvic bone and testicles, for several seconds before easing nearly all the way back off, only to suck me completely back into her throat again and again. I’d never been deep throated before and was completely amazed at how incredible it felt. She continued sucking me, running her hands up and down my stomach and down around my balls for several minutes.

Then, to my complete astonishment, she slowly eased a finger deep into my ass as she enthusiastically sucked me deep into her throat. The finger fucking my ass was getting was a first for me and between that and her magnificent oral abilities I soon began to cum. I fired at least ten long, hot streams of semen into Kelly’s mouth and deep into her throat as she continued sucking me off, hanging on for dear life as stream after stream of semen shot out of my spasming cock. Kelly swallowed every drop, taking extra care to clean all traces of cum off of my cock. When I finally settled down, she grabbed my hand and led me back to the water to once again cool off.

We spent the rest of the day lying nude in the sun, frolicking in the cool ocean water and talking almost exclusively about sex.

And by three o’clock, we were fucking like rabbits!

To Be Continued...

Sano
Sano
38 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Neighbor's Shenanigans View from my house is perfect for watching neighbors' pool.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
Pool Boy Pool Boy in the rich part of town.in Group Sex
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories