Microkini Fan Bikinis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without making a sound, Erin mouthed the words "FUCK HER!" to me and gave me an obvious look. I grinned and nodded back to her.

I pulled down my swimsuit and my hard cock sprung straight upwards out of the confinement. Drawing closer, I grabbed the camera for one last shot of my dick head just touching Keyla's wet pussy. I put the camera back down and held her hips as I inserted just my tip into her.

"Oh my god! Please fuck me!" Keyla exclaimed. "I can't stand it any longer."

With that permission, I slowly pushed myself into her. Being such a small girl, her pussy was nice and tight for my hard dick. Fully inserted, I just remained there with my groin smashed against her firm ass and enjoyed the feel of a woman engulfing me. I must have had a look of pleasure on my face because Erin was smiling right at me.

"How does he feel?" Erin asked.

Keyla could just muster an "OHHAaaaa" in response.

"I want some of that too." Erin added next. As far as Keyla knew, we were in some sort of relationship together, but still didn't know that relationship was step brother and sister. Erin rose up and crawled around beside Keyla with her ass towards me.

"My turn" she said.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but who was I to complain. I pulled myself out of Keyla, moved over to Erin and slid my dick into her wet pink pussy. My sister's hole felt similar, but familiar and better, like home. I fucked her for a few minutes and my finger stroked into and out of Keyla's cunt.

Keyla got up and knelt beside me. She was concentrating only on the motion of my dick as it slid into Erin's pussy. She probably had never seen a good fuck before from this angle, and couldn't stop watching. Another good ten minutes later and I was ready to cum.

"I'm getting close".

"Oh, I want to see you cum all over Erin's ass!" Keyla exclaimed.

"How about on your chest"? I asked.

"YES!" she replied.

I pulled out of Erin and barely stood up before Keyla grabbed by wet dick and stroked it vigorously with her mouth open in anticipation. The first surge of cum hit her chin as she angled my dick down at her tits. I released my load all over her perk tanned breasts. "Oh my god, that's so hot", She said. She wiped it across her chest like it was suntan lotion, completely covering both.

"Next time, it's your turn", Erin told Keyla.

"Will there be a next time"? I asked.

"You bet there will be!" Keyla answered. "I want to hang out with the two of you and have more three ways until I leave for home in a few weeks. The two of you are awesome. I wish we would have met earlier so we could have fucked all summer long".

"Let's jump into the shower and get cleaned off", Erin said. "Then how about a night swim in the pool nude".

Which was immediately followed by "and then another round of sex!" Keyla added. "I am already imagining your cock inside me"!

++++++++

It was a damn shame that Keyla had to leave just three weeks later and return to school in Venezuela. She practically lived with us at the house that entire time. I don't recall how many times the three of us fucked, but it seemed to be a constant activity around the house. It seemed that someone was always getting their pussy eaten or my dick sucked.

After Keyla left, we finally had some spare time to finish the Microkini Fan Bikinis website. I poured through hundreds of microkini photos that we had taken and we selected the best ones.

If you look through our website, now you'll know that the two models shown there are my sister Erin and our friend from Venezuela, Keyla.

12