Micronesian Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is so white," said Tai. Sarah nervously smiled in response, but did not say anything. She didn't want to encourage a conversation about her body. Her breasts were indeed as pale as pale could be; they had never seen the sun before. Tai held up a seashell to Sarah's boob. "Look, same colour," she said. All the women chortled. Just let them get it out of their system. They'll be ignoring me again soon enough. The woman sitting on Sarah's other side held up a pink flower to Sarah's nipple. Sarah didn't know the words she spoke but she understood their meaning; it was a variation of Tai's joke. The audience laughed even harder.

Tai reached her fingers to Sarah's boobs. Sarah tried to protect shield them by covering them with her palms, but her breasts were larger and Tai found some skin to stroke. "It look different, but it feels the same," Tai told the other women. The women vocalised an "aah" of understanding. What would they expect them to feel like?

It didn't take long for things to return back to normal. Well, almost normal. The women were much more open to Sarah now and made more of an effort to include her in their conversations. Even the poorer English speakers made did their best to speak to her in her own tongue, although Sarah had trouble understanding them. Progress. Not enough progress, but it's a start.

"How long have you been married?" Tai asked Sarah.

Sarah had forgotten about that charade. "Oh, not long. About a month now." I better brief Andy on this so we can tell the same lie.

"When will you have children?" The older women were feeding Tai the questions they wanted answered.

"We haven't decided yet. Probably after we leave here and go home." Her home and Andy's home were half a world apart. They hadn't lied about that and Sarah was surprised no one noticed.

"You have not had sex yet?"

"What? Of course we have." Sarah hated her own dishonesty. She had no choice but to keep adding to the fiction.

"If you have sex, you will have children."

"I know that." Do these people think I'm an idiot? Of course I know how sex works. "We use contraception." They looked at her with blank faces. That word was not in their vocabulary. "Condoms. The Pill. Birth control." Their expressions did not change. "I have medicine from home that stops me having babies." That was the best she could do. She hoped that she hadn't said anything culturally inappropriate.

"You mean lunung juice?"

"Not that, but its probably something similar." Hopefully that will end that conversation.

Two young men paddled their canoe with the waves and beached. They came up to the hut and showed off the fish they had caught. Sarah supposed that they must be relatives of someone in the hut but she couldn't figure out who. They noticed Sarah, she was obviously the odd one out, and she saw that one of them had a gaze that settled well below her eyes. She had forgotten what she was wearing, or not wearing, and covered herself. She looked down and let her hair cover her face to hide her shame. The leering man then thumped by and elder female's hand and was thoroughly chastised.

"Sorry," he said to Sarah, and timidly walked away with his friend.

"He didn't mean to be rude," Tai told Sarah. "You are different, so he looks."

"Maybe I should only dress like this when its only us women around," said Sarah.

"No. This is the proper way. Do not wear that again," Tai pointed at Sarah's shirt, "It is only good to clean your face."

The rules had now been set for Sarah. She felt that she had no choice to comply. Why not embrace my womanhood. I have tits. Pretty good ones too. Also, it wouldn't hurt to go home with a uniform tan.

8. Andy

After a day of hard work, Andy made it back to his home. Sarah wasn't there. Ele'ele had told him that the the island women were likely to keep Sarah until very late; they apparently did light work over long hours and with a lot of socialising in between.

Covered in sweat and dirt, Andy needed a shower. The assembly in the backyard was a hose on a pole with no privacy screens. I can start and finish in about two minutes. I'd have to be pretty unlucky to be disturbed in that short a window. He left his towel and his clothes in the hut by the door, and walked to the shower wearing only his underwear and carrying a bar of soap.

He turned on the tap. It was not heated, but was the perfect temperature for the climate. He considered showering in his underwear, but his crotch was where he was sweatiest. If I don't keep that area clean, I'm likely to develop an embarrassing infection. He pealed down his jocks and hung them up on the pole. I could have hung my towel up on the pole. I'll have to remember that for next time.

The dirt and sweat washed off of him. He scrubbed the greasy sunscreen residue off with the soap. He relaxed with the waterfall pouring over his head and reflected on his day. Ele'ele's amazing breasts; perfectly shaped and always in motion, but now forbidden. He was now washing his cock. A breeze came though and tingled the hair on his balls. He started stroking, thinking of massaging Ele'ele's tits again. No, that's not right. Ele'ele is spoken for. He had to respect the local culture. He had to respect her. He tried to think of a replacement face. Random features morphed through her face. Her hair became blonde. It was Sarah. "Keep going," she told him, "Get it on my tits. Cover me all over with that white stuff." She then reached her hand down to his cock and started stroking his cock. "Let me help you squeeze out some more lotion." Andy was on the edge, about to cum.

"Oh, Andy, now I know you're doing this on purpose. Just admit it, you're an exhibitionist." Andy broke from his fantasy. It was Sarah. The real Sarah.

"Oh, geez," said Andy, full of frustration, "No-one's making you look, you know."

He hid his erection with both hands and looked over his shoulder. Am I still daydreaming? Sarah was standing akimbo with her tits out, sweat shining off them.

"Oh, shit, I forgot about that," she said. Her hands rose cover her chest, but she slowly let them drop again. "All right, we're going to have to have a talk about this, and a few other things as well. I'll meet you inside when you've finished your shower."

"Yeah, okay." Andy was not pleased at Sarah barging in on him, but was relieved that she had not noticed was he was doing in the shower. If she did, he would never have heard the end of it.

Andy turned off the tap and squeezed the water out of his hair. He walked to the hut with his underwear held in front of him. He reached for the towel and dried himself off before wrapping it around himself. His erection was starting to subside, but he still had to hold the towel to his crotch in a peculiar way to hide it. He stepped inside, saw Sarah's fabulous tits, and his horn raged again.

Sarah spoke. "So, first thing, this is how I'm dressing now. I'm taking up the local traditions, just like you did. The women here won't even talk to me if I don't. I hope you don't have a problem with that."

"No. No there's no problem." Andy always made an effort to be agreeable. "It just might take me a little time to get used to it."

"Well, look at the all you like then. I'll forgive you for staring. You're going to be seeing so much of them they'll turn into part of the scenery. We're both going to have to forego our modesty here. I've walked in on you naked twice today, and it's bound to happen again. I don't want to shower in my swimsuit either."

"So you're going to walk around completely naked?"

"I'm going to change clothes like I would in my own bedroom and shower as if I were in my own bathroom. I don't expect you to look away, and I don't expect you to gawk."

"And you won't be offended if I did the same?"

"Not at all."

"Okay. Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Not quite. How is our 'marriage' working out for you? I mean, are the people you are talking to believing it."

"Yeah, they're buying it. I think they are all very trusting people. I don't really like lying to them though."

"Neither do I, but I think we're in too deep now. We've got to keep with it or they'll hate us forever."

"I know."

Andy and Sarah then exchanged the stories of their day, although each in a light more flattering to themselves. Andy made no mention of sunscreen incident and Sarah only spoke of her happier moments with the island women.

9. Sarah

Their day had ended but the sun would shine for another hour or two. Sarah didn't expect the locals to drop by, young married couples needed their privacy at night. With no television she and Andy talked a lot. She was truly enjoying his company. However, Sarah had spent the entire day sitting on her butt, she wanted to do something active.

She said to Andy, "The beach is close by and it's really nice. Do you want to go for a swim?"

"I'm not much of a swimmer, but yeah, that sounds great."

Now comes the first test of our agreement, changing their clothes in the same room.

"How about he just get everything out in the open right now? We change in front of one another and don't look away. We'll eliminate any mystery," said Sarah.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. I don't think I'm up for that." Andy looked like he was on the way to having an anxiety attack.

"For you seeing me or me seeing you?"

"You seeing me. You can walk around naked all you like."

"I can't make you do anything you don't want. I just think getting everything out in he open will reduce the tension around here in the long run. I'll change then."

Sarah unravelled the lavalava from her hips. Then dropped her panties to her knees before lifting each leg out. "Ta daa," she sang as twirled to show her naked self. She pretended to be more confident and comfortable than she actually was. Her dark pubes were trimmed to a neat strip. She plucked a green bikini from her luggage, threw back the top, and climbed into the bottom. She turned her back on Andy to adjust it. He was watching her, red faced and with an open mouth, and she was okay with that, but he didn't need to see her pushing pubic hair back below the brim.

"There was nothing special about that, was there," said Sarah.

"Well, no. I mean yes." Andy was flustered. "Is that a trick question?"

"Stop saying what you think I want to here and just say what you mean."

Andy sighed. "You're very pretty. All of you."

Sarah didn't expect that. "Thank you," she said to Andy. She was grateful and her words couldn't have been more heartfelt. "You're pretty cute yourself. Have you changed your mind or should I turn my back while you change?"

Andy was still only wearing a towel. He was too shy to change with her in the room before, Sarah didn't expect anything different from him now. Why is he holding his towel in such a strange way. Is he...? Oh dear.

"Andy. Do you have an erection?"

"No." he blurted out. "Well, yes. These things happen."

Sarah sighed. "Well, I guess you can't help it. You are a teenage boy after all. I'll change into my one-piece to ease off the pressure. Are you able to hide it well enough to go out in public?"

"Yeah, I'll just wear my jocks under my swimming shorts."

The changed clothes with their backs to each other. Well that didn't go as smoothly as I hoped, but I think we made progress. I think we met Andy's immaturity with a very mature approach.

10. Andy

The sun balanced on the horizon and turned the tropical sky to a deep orange. The beach was empty but for the footprints that were disappearing with the rising tide. Sarah dropped the towel that girt her waist. She was wearing a black one-piece swimming costume. It flattened the soft parts of her body to give her a sleek, aerodynamic shape. She's even sexier with clothes on. So much bolder. Andy's hard-on was not going to go away. He tucked his cock to the side to make it as inconspicuous as possible, but he was eager to get it below the water line to save all embarrassment.

He splashed through the water until he was waist-deep. Sarah joined him. Forceful waves crashed into their backs and the receding swell pulled the sand out from their feet; they laughed as they struggled to keep their balance. Sarah held onto Andy's arm to keep her stable.

"There's Tai on the beach," Sarah told Andy, "I think that's her husband with him. We should go over and say hello."

Andy and Sarah body-surfed their way to shore. When they stood up Tai's friendly smile turned to shock. Her Husband covered his eyes and turned his head away.

Tai said to Sarah, "You can't dress like that here. It's very rude." She was scolding in her tone.

"Uh, okay," Sarah wasn't quite sure what Tai was getting at. Wearing clothes on her top half didn't make her any friends before, but it didn't generate disgust. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and lowered the spandex down to her hips.

"No not that. Your thighs. Your bottom. They should be covered."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know." Sarah ran up the sand to grab her towel.

Andy was perplexed. He had thought the locals had no problem with nudity, but then he couldn't remember any of them showing any skin between the hip and the knees. Here I was thinking that these people had no inhibitions, but it turns out they have the same hangups towards nakedness that we do. He looked to Sarah. She was avoiding eye contact with everyone and was visibly upset. She just wanted to hide from the world.

Andy said to the natives, "We were just about to go home. We'll see you around."

They made some abrupt farewells and Andy and Sarah walked back to their house.

"I try so hard to impress these people, and they still treat me like I'm spitting on their culture."

Sarah was on the verge of tears. Andy was struggling with the social protocols of Ifalan culture, but he was also completely ignorant in how to deal with a crying woman. Should I be comforting her, or should I leave her be? "Don't worry about it," he said to her. "It's not your fault, if they don't teach us their rules we're going to break them from time to time." Andy reached to lightly pat her on the back. Does she even want to be touched right now? Upon contact Sarah threw her arms around him and bawled into his shoulder.

Andy stayed there with Sarah sobbing. He couldn't escape from Sarah's grasp even if he wanted to. Why is she this emotional? I understand her being a little upset, but this is a bit over the top. If I could do anything to get her back to her normal self I would, but just standing here doesn't seem to be helping.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" Andy said.

"Just stay here."

Andy obediently held on to her, and would hold her for as long as she wanted.

11. Sarah

Sarah awakened with Andy still in her arms. He had drifted south during the night, and his head lay cushioned between her breasts. She had decided to wear a shirt to bed; she was had become quite comfortable with Andy seeing her bare tits, having him press against them in the night would have been a step too far. Although now she probably wouldn't have minded that either. He did everything right last night. I was an emotional wreck, but this morning I can face the world again, thanks to him. She glided her hands across his bare back and pulled him in closer.

Sarah let go of Andy and sat up. She felt a cold wetness on her skin, and looked down at her shirt to find a large patch of drool that Andy left for her. What an endearing little baby. Careful not to wake Andy, she silently removed her shirt and wiped her chest dry with the sleeve. She took a peek under the covers. Once again, Andy's cock was fighting to break through his shorts. Does that thing ever go to sleep? How big is it? Sarah slid a finger under Andy's waistband, but stopped herself. No. That would not be fair to Andy. She quietly left the hut.

Time for a shower. With Andy still asleep, I'm not going to have any more privacy than now. Sarah took off her panties and hung them on the shower post with her towel. What is the point of privacy anyway? Is it something important, or is it just another Western idea that I should leave back in London? The water was cold but the sun had risen over the trees and irradiated her skin. She and Andy had their instructions of where they were to work that day, but not when they should start. Ifala ran on island time; you arrive that suits you and it is not possible to be late. I might just stay under this shower all day.

She imagined the shower as a waterfall. She was with a young local man; dark hair and eyes. Her hands traced his muscles as he kissed her neck. She had daydreamed this fantasy before she arrived on this island. Back then the imagine events felt possible, if not likely to occur. Sarah hungered for companionship. But all I have is Andy.

No, that's not fair. Andy's a sweet boy, it's just a shame that he's not my type. If only he were a few years older and wiser, and a bit more proactive. Sarah liked men to have initiative and take charge, whereas Andy was the kind of person who let things happen around him. If he had the guts to ask me out, maybe I would think of him differently. She knew that Andy thought her attractive, his perpetually hard cock was proof of that, but he was never going to make a move on her.

One of the window shutters of the hut started swinging. It looks like Andy's of bed. That adorable fool. I told him that I mind him seeing me, he doesn't need to hide. He was so good to me last night, I should do something for him in return. But he's so comfortable here, what could he possibly want? Sarah knew the answer to her question.

Sarah turned her body profile to the house. This would give Andy a good view of her, yet allow him to believe she couldn't see him. I need to be a bit more seductive. She stood with one leg strait and the other bent and touching the ground with the ball of the foot. Her back arched and her face tilted to the sky. I don't know for sure if Andy is seeing this, but I hope he is. She lathered up the soap in her hands and caressed the froth over breasts with both hands, gently sweeping them up and down. She closed her eyes and imagined them that they were a man's hands. She imagined that Andy was imagining himself to be that man. Now she imagined that Andy was that man. Her fingertips found her nipples and she pinched them; pulling them out and and the letting them flick back in when the pain became too much.

She stretched out a leg and bent over deeply to reach her foot, and slowly ran her fingers up her limb to her hip. She repeated the action several times in a motion that thrust her pelvis forward and back in rhythm. In washing her other leg she turned her rear to Andy. I hope he likes my butt. It's not big, but I don't know what his tastes are. I wonder if he can see my pussy when I bend over?

Sarah then grated the bar of soap over her pubes. All this pretending to be horny is really making me horny. She put her fingers to her clit and and painted circles. Her other hand squeezed her tit. I hope you're enjoying the show, Andy. She rubbed her pussy with increased speed. Water from the pipe above flowed down her body and between her lips. Her heavy breaths turned into moans. The moans grew louder and louder. She could never be quiet during sex. Back at home in her apartment she was always embarrassed about disturbing her neighbours, but that wasn't a problem here. If Andy wasn't watching before, I must certainly have his attention now. It was only Andy that she was thinking of. Her body spasmed and and she squealed in ecstacy.