Mid-Day

Story Info
Belly-dancing sister feeds her brother's fetish.
2.3k words
3.91
143.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a fan of the brotherly pop-in visit, I paid a nondescript visit to the apartment of my hot older sister, Denise, one weekend. Knocking at her door, I could feel something was in the air, something was going to happen. "I was just getting ready to do my Yoga. C'mon in and talk to me while I do" Denise says, letting me in. As she laid out the mat, I asked her, kind of tongue in cheek, "Aren't you supposed to wear leotards or something?" wanting to appear the male who was ignorant to that kind of "girl stuff."

"Nah, I don't feel like getting changed today.. My sweats are stretchy enough, and I can tie up my shirt if I need to," she answered, as I sat down for the yoga show. Proceeding through a series of somewhat dull-looking stretches, we chat here and there, and I'm thinking "When am I going to see some skin?" As it turned out, the dull stuff was her warmup, and, she stood up, tying her shirt up around mid-rib area. "Now watch" she says, "This is the hard part." How prophetic those words were, watching her extend and stretch, exposing her full, flat tummy and bursting tits not 4 feet in front of me. Towards the end, my sister arched her back, leaned on her hands, and, as she made an inverse U shape, her top rolled up slightly over her bra, giving me a nice cleavage exhibition.

"Opps..Fix that, will ya hon?" she asks. "Sure, D" I answer, carefully and slowly grasping the tied part of her shirt and putting it back where it was, all the while gazing at her contorted, sexy body. "I have to hold this for a few more seconds...It's tough to do with my boobs hanging out, you know?" she giggles, then quipping "Like you'd mind if they were flopping all around, right?" Feeling relaxed by now, I answered "Well, no, I wouldn't...You know I think you have a hot bod." Denise thanked me, then resumed an upright position. Doing some cool-down stretches, she raised her arms high above her head, showing me below navel up to just below her tits. I was noticeably aroused, and couldn't help blatantly checking her out as she stood there talking to me, hands on her tilted hips, long nails draped over her exposed belly.

"Whew!" she exhales, "That was a good yoga, you think?" posing a question to me. "I had no complaints about it, so..." I tease, waiting to see how she'd respond. "Yeah, I could tell..You've been checking out my body since you got here..You think I missed that leotard comment, or your facial expressions as I stretched?" she lightly joked, which told me she was ok with the idea of picking up some of our playing around. "Ok, Ok" I say, in a funny, confessing tone, "I was eyeing you up since the door opened...In a word, sis, you've got a hot as hell body, and, it gets me going." Heading for the kitchen for some water, I follow behind as she speaks.

"Thanks, J...With you, I always knew you noticed me for being a woman, not just an older sister, so, I've tended to give you more freedom with me. I never minded you touching me." We laugh about a time we had in a neighbor's pool, where Denise's top came off as she jumped out of the water. "I was, what, about 14 then" I ask her, then telling her "You have any idea what seeing your bare boobs DID to me?" With an open-mouthed laugh, my sister retorted "Oh...Is THAT why you didn't get out of the water so fast!?" alluding to the 14-yr old hardon I was experiencing. "Yep," I joked, "My shorts were saluting your body!" It was then, though, that I really began to see her as a WOMAN. She had already developed, was mature, and, sexually open with me. Who would blame me??

Untying her shirt and telling me she wanted to take a shower, I asked her what she was doing the next day. Getting a sly, I'm-hiding-something look on her face, she told me she "was practicing a new exercise." Not thinking too much of it, I got the balls to ask her if I could see her shirt rolled up that high again and maybe feel her tummy. "It's all sweaty, but, go ahead, you can feel it," she says, lifting up her shirt so my hands could go in for a quick tummy and navel feel. Before saying our extended goodbyes (this always led to b.s-ing about anything and everything), and, garnering one more (unasked for; just did) stomach feel, my sister teased me a bit regarding this new exercise. "All I will say is that, if you liked my body and tummy today, you will LOVE it tomorrow, got it?" she says, again draping her long nails over a partially exposed waistline. Curiously aroused, I asked her if she wanted any company while she did whatever it was she would be doing. "Sure" she says, "Come down by yourself about 2:00 in the afternoon. I think you'll be surprised." Long after I left, I was pondering what exercise she could be doing that warranted her being so eager to arouse me with, while at the same time, wanting to be sure I wasn't with anybody else. The answer lied in the Saudi Arabian culture.

Sunday morning comes, and, I go through my usual Sunday routine, while watching the clock intently all day. At 1:30, I couldn't wait any more, so I headed over to my sister's apartment. Denise answered my door knock in shorts and an oversized button-down shirt. "J..Your'e early, but, c'mon in," she says, offering me a drink. I sit down, watching her every move, and determine that, beneath the button-down, she's wearing nothing but skin. The shorts rode up high into her ass, too, so my thoughts had me aroused way early. Standing in front of me, Denise starts to chit-chat, occasionally itching her stomach (she did this all the time). As I motion to her to "raise it up," she gives me a quick flash, saying "soon enough, J..soon enough." Continuing to ogle her up and down, I ask her "OK, D...what is it? What exercise do you do?" With a long, giggling pause, my sister stood at very close range to me, and spilled it. "I'm a belly dancer, J!" she says, adding that it kept her in great shape, and, as long as nobody she knew went there, she even did it at an Indian restaurant as part of weekend entertainment sometimes for extra cash. "What do you think?" she asked. Being honest, I told her "That's the sexiest thing around, D! YOU do that?? WHY wasn't I informed earlier? I bet you are GREAT at it, with your hot body!" Suffice to say, I was a tad excited, and was dying to see.

"I was going to show you some of the stuff today" she says. "You want me to?"

"Shit, Dees, YES! I do!" I exclaim. "Do you have the outfits here?" I asked her, already getting potentially out of control. "Yeah, in the bedroom..Wait, I'll put one on..The skimpiest one they gave me," she flirts, walking away with a pronounced swing in her ass and hips. I paced her living room and hallway, probing her as to just how skimpy the outfit was. "You'll see! Be patient with me..It takes a few minutes to get these things on." Somehow, all I heard was "get it on," and was increasingly hard for this. Cracking her bedroom door open, she peaks out and asks me "Ready? Don't make fun, J...Just enjoy it and tell me how I do." Promising her I would never make fun of seeing her bared, dancing body, she directs me to "wait for me on the couch." Sitting in the middle of the open couch, I hear her putting in an exotic-sounding cd in the stereo system. Controlling myself was tough, even before she came out.

"Desert Mistress, coming out" she says, appearing in a thin, shear, light-blue two-piece costume which barely covered her tits up top, and, framed her gorgeous tummy and navel perfectly down below. To add further air of sexuality, my sister had a scarf covering part of her face, so all that was exposed were her beautiful brown eyes. Spinning around, waving her arms outward, Denise approaches me in time with the music. "I am the Desert Mistress, sir, and am here to dance for you," she says, now in character. "You are beautiful, Mistress" I say, lightly running my hands down her legs. "No touching the Mistress until it is spoken to do so" she teases, raising her arms over her head and clasping them together, gyrating her hips in slow-motion. "But Mistress," I gently said, "You are far too desirable to not want to touch; We men only want to glean some of your perfection." Swirling around, she shapes her navel with her fingers, directing me to "focus, sir..focus on my body..become mesmerized by it." That was exactly what was happening, anyway. "Yes, Mistress" I say, "I am." Pointing her elbows straight out, then back, Denise thrusted her lovely (and mostly exposed) tits outward, bending her back again in that same yoga motion.

Denise aka: The Mistress, was now giving me extremely sensual stares with those blue-shadowed eyes, while twisting and turning her hips in a manner that simply hypnotized my eyes to her body and tasty navel. It's safe to say, she HAD me by this point. I would have jumped out of the window if The Mistress had said so. Picking up the pace, my Mistress sister intermittently leaned forward, backward, and gyrated those hips in front of me, now also teasing with running her long, red-nailed hands over my body as I sat, motionless. "Mistress," I ask, "May I touch now?" Dancing around me, tossing a scarf in my face and putting her leg over mine, she said "The Mistress will allow you to soak up some of her womaness." Sitting her down on my lap, her hips still moving, I focused on her body, feeling and gently poking her deep, perfectly oval innie tummy hole. It was extremely erotic, having my sister, as a belly dancer named The Mistress, in my lap as if I were in some far-off nightclub. As I ran my hands all over her body, Denise told me "I like you, sir..Please continue and remove my upper coverings." With that, I had that thin, shear top on the floor.

Denise stood up again, proceeding on with the belly dance. Her face remained partially covered, making this severely hot. "The Mistress orders you to pay homage to her belly which gives you pleasure," she says, presenting her bare upper body to me as I begin to pant. "Yes, Mistress" I tell her, kneeling to the floor and licking, nibbling, and worshipping her navel. "Mmmm...nice" she moans. That moan was not The Mistress; that was my sister's moan. I'd heard it before, so I knew I was onto something here. Going back in for more navel play, Denise stood still, allowing me free reign with her body. I put her tummy through a regimen of squeezing, poking, licking, and nibbling that successfully had her cringing with delight. "The Mistress has a fetish for navel play, sir...And the more you please her, the further she will take you," she looks down at me and states.

Taking her left hand, I placed her longest nail (forefinger) inside her reddening bellybutton, and ate away at both. "AHIY!! Ohhhhhh!" she exclaimed, pushing my head into her body with her other hand. Furthering this apparent navel addiction that she had and I shared, I reached for a thin candle on her tv stand, using it to infiltrate her tummy hole even more. "AHH!! OOO!" she screamed out, "The Mistress gives herself up to you, sir!! PLEASE pleasure my tummy!" Aroused all the way, I whispered into her body "Would The Mistress of the Desert prefer to lie down?"

"Yes...Yes..She would," Denise states, falling to the floor. With the music still playing in the background, I went about playing with and satisfying her navel fetish in a mesmerized state of mind, using her entire upper torso for my own passing thoughts, no matter how deviated or perverted. My sister loved it all. I made her put all ten of her long nails into her own belly, then push down, causing her to shriek delight and call out my name. "J!!!! OHH!! GODYES!! THAT FEEELLSS SOOO GOOODD!" As a coup de' gras, I had her lie still, telling her "The Mistress will be receiving the kind Sir," pulling down my shorts and, for the very first time, proceeded to rub my hard item against and into her tired tummy and navel. "Yes, sir....DO IT" she said, as I plunged back and forth on her body.

Removing the scarves from her face, The Mistress was once again my sister, Denise. "Holy fuck, are you good at that!" she laughs, still motionless on the floor as I lie next to her. "D.." I lean over and speak to her, "Whether you are The Mistress or my sister, you've got the HOTTEST tummy around, and I want it again." Denise took my hand, enclosing it in hers, and instructed me that "you're the only one who ever knew about this navel thing with me, and, now that you've satisfied it..REALLY satisfied it, you can have it all the time."

Looking back into her eyes, I pose another question. "How about the rest of you?" Denise paused for a few seconds, then answered "The Mistress desires to totally give herself up to her kind Sir," followed by a sly, "so does J's sister." Since that day, since I found out about and served her tummy and navel playing fetish, I've had carte blanche with her. Not to mention the more frequent stop-overs and immediate playing around I have enjoyed. Denise is my hot sister, The Mistress, AND, my sexual playing partner all rolled up into one to this day.