Mid-Life Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Recent widower meets a sexy gymnast.
4.9k words
4.53
93.6k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

Rick Gaddis felt older than his forty-six years. The love of his life, Jean, had finally succumbed to cancer. She was a fighter, and Rick's support and love had rallied her time and again. Finally though, the disease won, and life began again.

Their daughter, Evelyn, had managed to graduate from the local community college and had found a job, apartment, and boyfriend in a matter of months. Torn between joy for his daughter, and the prospect of living alone, Rick helped Evelyn move with quite a bit of trepidation.

"Daddy, promise me you'll get back in the swing of things. I know Mom wouldn't want you to mope around the house. A vacation might be good for you, after the last six months," Evie, as he called his little girl, told Rick. "It will help you heal and clear your head."

Rick noticed that his loving daughter never used the word, "forget."

"I'll think about it," he promised.

Back at home, the house was quiet, and everywhere he looked, Rick saw Jean's touch. She was there and would always be there. Sleep finally came, but there would be many long nights ahead. After some consideration, Rick made up his mind – a vacation it would be.

Evie was ecstatic and even helped him pick a destination. A few phone calls and he was all set. Since they had chosen a Caribbean island, he needed to work on his tan. There was a classy looking tanning salon near his gym, and Rick stopped by on his way home from his workout.

It was around 6:30 and he was afraid they would be closed, but the sign on the door showed a closing time of 8:00 PM. Entering the salon, Rick was greeted by a pretty young lady who looked to be all of sixteen. She was petite in every sense of the word, except her breasts, which seemed a little out of proportion with the rest of her body.

Being a lover of tits, Rick judged them to be a full C cup. The young lady's outfit did little to minimize her assets, and Rick was actually staring at them when the young lady spoke.

"Hi. I'm Lacy. Welcome to Sun World."

A little embarrassed, Rick recovered quickly and said, "Hi, I'm Rick."

"Are you interested in a tanning package?" asked Lacy.

"Yes, yes I am. I'll be vacationing soon in the Caribbean, and I need some color so I won't burn so easily," answered Rick, regaining his composure.

"I know what you mean," said Lacy, as she began pulling forms from her desk drawer. "Have you ever used a tanning bed before?"

"No I haven't, but I understand it's very relaxing and doesn't take a lot of time," answered Rick.

"That's right. And, you can choose just how much sun you want," said Lacy as she got up and walked around the desk, placing the forms in front of Rick, and sitting down beside him. "Here are our package prices, with our unlimited package being the best deal. You can come in any time, as often as you wish."

"Thanks. I guess that's what I'll take," said Rick. He had noticed the length of Lacy's skirt before she sat down, and now he stole a peek at her largely uncovered thighs. Immediately, he realized this girl must be an athlete. Her thighs, golden brown and creamy smooth, fairly rippled with muscles – not masculine, but somewhat feminine, yet larger than average.

"Would you like to tan tonight?" Lacy asked, bringing him back to reality.

"I guess so," replied Rick.

Great!" said Lacy as she filed his forms. "I guess you'll need some goggles and tanning lotion. A lot of guys use this one. It has a fruity aroma." As she was talking, she had moved a step stool to a shelf, climbed up one step, and turned to reach for the bottle.

Rick followed her with his eyes, and was treated to a breathtaking sight. Lacy's skirt was so short that her asscheeks were visible before she reached for the bottle. As she reached upward, almost half of her ass came into view. Rick was mesmerized and quite embarrassed when she turned around and caught him looking.

Before he had a chance to stammer an apology, Lacy said "Oh, I'm sorry if I flashed you. Sometimes I forget how short my skirts are." Nonchalantly, she returned to the floor, and looked Rick in the eyes. "After all, I'm a gymnast and quite accustomed to people seeing me in skimpy outfits."

Then she really floored him by saying, "In fact, that's one of my biggest turnons!"

Not knowing what else to say, Rick recovered quickly and said, "Well, you surely have the body to get men's attention. I expect you'll be quite a heartbreaker when you get older."

Walking past him towards the tanning rooms, Lacy turned around and said matter-of-factly, "I'm twenty-four and one-third of this salon is mine." Then she gave him a heartwarming smile and said, "It's OK. It happens all the time. Thanks for the compliments."

Rick was relieved and followed her to the rooms containing the tanning beds. He was again captivated by her short skirt, this time as it swayed sexily from side to side as she strode ahead of him.

"This bed is the hottest," she said as she opened the first door. Moving on, she opened another and stated, "This bed is cooler, and the last one is the coolest. I suggest you start there." Opening the door, Lacy turned on the light as she entered the room.

"Let me show you how everything works," she said as she bent over the sunbed, again giving Rick a view of her lovely ass. This time he could see that she was wearing a thong. He was beginning to get aroused and didn't quite know how to handle the thoughts entering his mind.

"I control the master timer from up front, but if you want to turn the lights off early, or to make an adjustment, simply push this button for 'Stop' and this one to 'Start.' Any questions?" she asked, as she straightened up and adjusted her top which had shifted so that her right breast was almost exposed.

"None whatsoever," replied Rick, smiling. "You are very good at this."

"Just trying to keep the customer satisfied," she said, winking as she breezed past him and closed the door. "I'll give you a few minutes to get undressed and apply your lotion."

"Damn, what a hot little vixen," thought Rick as he began to undress. Then it hit him – tan lines or not? Not he decided quickly, and stripped. His dick was almost erect and he laughed quietly. "Maybe I've still got something," he said to himself. He applied lotion to his legs, butt, and dick, stroking it and enjoying the feeling. He didn't know when he had had an erection, but it sure felt good! Donning his goggles, he climbed into the bed just as the lights came on.

Lacy, having returned to the office, knew she had to have some relief from the liquid fire coursing through her body. She turned off the "Open" sign and dashed into the employees' bathroom, snatching off her thong before she got the door closed.

"That's the hottest hunk of man I've ever seen!" she thought to herself, as her fingers began to rub her hot, swollen pussy lips. Her clit was already sticking out and begging for attention. Using her other hand, Lacy rubbed her clit in circles, while inserting two fingers into her molten cunt. In a matter of seconds, she brought herself to a very satisfying climax, and considered doing it again, but decided against it. "Maybe after he leaves," she thought.

She retrieved her soaking thong and put it in her purse. The aroma would help her recreate the feeling later. Composing herself, she turned on the "Open" light and resumed her seat at the desk.

Unaware of the effect he had had on Lacy, Rick was well aware of the effect she had had on him. His dick was rigid and he was glad he had covered it with lotion. A sunburned dick could be very painful! This thought was crowded out of his mind by visions of Lacy's sumptuous ass, and only made his dick harder. As the lights went out and Rick climbed out of the bed, he looked at his reflection in the full-length mirror.

His physique, while never athletic, looked pretty good for a middle-aged man. His dick, pointing upwards toward his belly, looked even bigger in the mirror. "Must be an optical illusion," he thought as he began to dress.

When he went back into the office, his dick was only at half-mast, but still showed in his workout pants. Seeing Lacy, slightly flushed and looking sexy as hell didn't help.

Her gaze went immediately to his stiffening cock, and she smiled seductively. "Well, how was it?" she asked.

"Great," Rick replied. "Very restful. When can I come in again?"

"Anytime. I'll be working again Friday night, but my partners are here whenever we're open," she said.

"Let me see how I handle this session. I'll probably see you Friday," said Rick as he left hurriedly.

His dick was still hard when he got home, and he masturbated in the shower. The release, the first in months, almost hurt, but Rick still couldn't get the image of Lacy's body out of his mind.

Work had become a whirlwind, which was good for Rick, and Friday was upon him before he knew it. Thoughts of seeing the sexy Lacy again hindered his productivity, and he was glad to leave work and get to the gym. Breezing through his workout, Rick found himself at the tanning salon at 5:30. "Maybe she's not here yet," he thought, as he opened the door.

Lacy had planned on this encounter and greeted Rick warmly when he came through the door. She had purposely worn her shortest, thinnest skirt, and a thin T-shirt that was tied under her firm breasts. Her nipples were quite visible and the thoughts of Rick had them standing at attention when he walked in.

"Hello there!" she almost squealed when he came in the store, jumping up and moving around the desk. Lacy took his hand in hers and squeezed it gently. "How was your week?"

Taken aback slightly, Rick smiled down at her and said, "It was long and boring. You are the best thing that has happened to me all week."

Looking up into those deep blue eyes, Lacy felt the sincerity in his words, and squeezed his hand tighter. She moved closer and her breasts made contact with his forearm, only heightening her desire. Rick pulled away slightly, and Lacy realized she had moved too fast. She returned to the desk and asked if he had done okay with his first tanning session.

"Just fine," Rick replied, feeling the impression of those wonderful tits on his arm like two brands. "I think I'll stay with the cool bed for a while."

Lacy turned on the timer and Rick went to the back room. Feeling angry at himself, he got into the bed, and immediately got an erection. "Damn, she has soft tits," he thought.

Mentally kicking himself for his reaction, Rick knew just the way to make amends. When he came back into the office, Lacy was filing papers.

"Ahem," Rick cleared his throat to get her attention. "I owe you an explanation," he said as Lacy turned around. "I'm recently widowed, and I guess I wasn't ready for physical contact. Please let me make it up to you by buying you dinner tonight."

Lacy, not knowing what to expect, was greatly relieved at this invitation. "That sounds great, but I'm not dressed for dinner."

"Neither am I," said Rick. "What do you say to take out pizza?"

"Great!" she replied. "Pick it up and bring it to my place! I'll be waiting."

After getting the address, Rick drove to his favorite pizza parlor and picked up dinner. Finding Lacy's apartment wasn't easy, but when he finally knocked on her door, she flung it open and welcomed him in. She had changed into a thin tank top that hugged her curves and ended about mid-thigh. Still sexy, she wanted this to work, but not scare Rick off.

He was quietly pleased at Lacy's apartment and its décor. He said as much, to which she replied, "Thank you very much. My sister and I did most of the work. She has a better eye than I do. Wanna beer?"

"Sure. What's pizza without beer?" answered Rick as he entered the dining area. Lacy was bending over at the waist, retrieving two beers from the refrigerator, giving Rick another magnificent view of the backs of her legs, almost to her asscheeks..

He set the pizza on the table and began looking for plates. Lacy helped him and brushed his arm with her tits. This time, Rick didn't flinch, and Lacy was secretly pleased. "This is working out better than I expected," she thought to herself.

"So, what kind of job do you have?" asked Lacy, as she began devouring a slice of pizza.

"I'm your average, middle-of-the-pecking order banker," replied Rick, watching Lacy eat.

"That's cool," she replied. "I guess you have to dress up every day."

"Yes, everyday. It gets kind of boring. I wonder if it's worth it some times," he said, realizing how hungry he was and how good the pizza tasted. Looking at Lacy, Rick saw that she had a small drop of sauce at the corner of her mouth. Without thinking, he reached over and gently wiped the sauce from her face.

Almost instantly, she captured his finger in her mouth and gently sucked the sauce off it, using her tongue to make sure it was clean. Holding his hand in place, Lacy continued sucking Rick's finger as if it were a lollipop, and looking him directly in the eye.

Rick felt a stirring in his loins as Lacy continued playing her tongue over the tip of his finger. Gently freeing his finger from her vacuum-like mouth, Rick smiled, leaning very close to her and said, "I'm old enough to be your father, but if you keep this flirting up, I may have to take disciplinary steps!"

Lacy picked up on his veiled threat, cast her eyes downward, and said, "Oh, please Mr. Gaddis. Please don't take steps! I don't think I can stand any more 'Steps'", laughing as she took his finger back into her mouth and allowed her tongue to go to work on it again.

Rick was very aware of his growing erection, as Lacy's tongue worked over his finger. He was also aware of the fact that her nipples were very erect and seemed to be straining the fabric of her tank top. She followed his eyes downward and saw what he already knew.

Taking his finger from her mouth and gently guiding his hand, she put Rick's wet fingertip on her right nipple and pressed it, then gently rubbed it around and around, effectively wetting the area around the nipple. The thin top became almost transparent as she moved Rick's hand and held it gently.

"Look, I've wanted to fuck you ever since you came into the shop earlier in the week. I've fantasized about you, masturbated to those fantasies, and now I'm going to act on them. I'm not sure if this is the right approach, but now you know where we stand," said Lacy as she guided his hand to her pussy.

Rick, while not accustomed to such brazen vocabulary and actions from a female, certainly felt the same, as his dick was almost at the bursting point. He realized that Lacy had no panties on and felt the heat from her cunt before she touched his finger to it.

Just as Rick's finger touched her outer lips, Lacy glanced down at his cock. She had felt that it was a bit larger than average, but now she knew. With her other hand, she reached out and rubbed the fabric of his shorts over the sizeable head. Instantly, a drop of precum wet the fabric. Rick had taken the initiative and was rubbing her lips, discovering just how wet Lacy was.

When he started to slip his finger into her pussy, there was no resistance. She was slick from top to bottom. As he made room for another finger, he realized that her juices had run down her pussy, and into her ass. Thinking of the possibilities, Rick said, "I think we've come to the same conclusion. I must confess that your incredible body has fueled some fantasies for me this week, too."

Lacy slid around so that she was facing Rick and slid her top up around her waist. Rick had never seen a shaved pussy and said, "You continue to amaze me. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's my lifestyle, but I have never seen a bald pussy, much less fingered it."

Laughing hilariously, Lacy stood up and said, "Unless I miss my guess, you're about to not only see and feel one, you're about to fuck one!" She rubbed his dick through his shorts and said, "I hope you know how to use that monster."

Rick looked at his shorts and blushed at the sizeable wet spot produced by his precum. Lacy bent over to kiss him and managed to rub her tits across his cheek before sliding her tongue between his lips and dueling with his tongue. The kiss became more passionate, and eventually, Lacy sank down onto Rick's lap, sucking on his tongue with gusto.

Breaking the kiss, she said breathlessly, "I hope you know how to use that monster too. I need a tongue fucking first."

Standing up and pulling Rick with her, Lacy managed to remove her top with one hand. The other was busy working on Rick's shorts, as he peeled his t-shirt off. His dick bounced up and down as Lacy pulled the elastic over it. Giggling, she grabbed it and stroked it lovingly, rubbing the precum around the head with her thumb. This act caused his dickhead not only to glisten, but grow as well.

Lacy squealed as if in fear, and ran down the hall, stopping to turn and look as she reached her bedroom. Assuming a professional posture, even though she was completely nude, she looked at Rick and said, "Mr. Gaddis, your appointment is waiting for you," and went into the bedroom.

When Rick got to the door, he saw an apparition of beauty and sexiness unlike any he had ever seen before. The room was bathed in soft candlelight, and a very naked Lacy was lying on her back on one side of a large bed and looking at him with extremely sexy eyes.

"So, just what was it you wanted to see me about, Miss?' asked Rick in a stern tone.

"Oh, Mr. Gaddis, I just want to fuck your brains out! Come over here and let me get my lips on that gorgeous cock of yours and I'll show you," replied Lacy, turning onto her side.

Rick approached her and stopped when his dick was even with her face. Without using her hands, she sucked the entire head of his dick into her mouth. She then began to suck down the length of his shaft until her nose was nestled in his pubic hair. Moving her head back towards the head, she reached up and felt one of his nipples.

Taking the hint, Rick found her breast, cupped it, and began rubbing the nipple with his thumb. He used his other hand to caress her thigh. Almost automatically, Lacy's top leg opened to an almost ninety-degree angle, providing unrestricted access to her dripping pussy. He slid a finger, then another into her slick, hot cunt. His fingers made a slurping sound as they entered her pussy. Hearing the movement without looking made it even hotter.

The reason Rick didn't look at his hand in Lacy's pussy was that he was looking at her face as she blew him. Still using just her mouth, she sucked his dick from the tip to the base. He felt her relax her throat muscles, and felt the friction that every virile man on earth craves. A warm envelope of flesh wrapped itself completely around every inch of his now throbbing cock. Lacy was able to move her tongue enough to provide added stimulation along the underside of Rick's dick.

He was so close to cumming that he hadn't realized he had instinctively curled his finger in Lacy's pussy and was fervently stroking her g-spot. It was almost as if her pussy had a vibration mode. Rick could swear he felt electrical jolts from her clit to his fingers. Lacy had locked her mouth around his dick and was milking his cum from his balls. When the first spurt erupted, she swallowed, and the friction of her throat muscles caused him to cum even more. Blast after blast of pent up sperm finally filled Lacy's mouth, and she allowed one dribble to escape from the corner of her mouth.

Rick had slowed his fingers' motion, but quickly started fucking Lacy with them again. With Rick's talented fingers working their magic on her pussy, it didn't take Lacy long to begin humping onto Rick's hand. He still held her nipple, and gave it a pinch. The combined acts caused the dam of excitement to burst and Lacy came as she had never come before. She squeezed his hand, she writhed on the bed, she screamed to the top of her lungs, "Ohhhh, my fucking God! You're driving me crazy! Just don't stop!"

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers
12