Mid-Life Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick had never caused such a reaction in a female. Lacy humped his hand and began pulling her own nipples as she came. She rolled onto her back again and pulled Rick onto the bed.

"How about a little tongue fucking, Lover?" she said breathlessly, as she resumed normal breathing.

Rick was more than happy to oblige. Although he considered himself a good tit lover, he knew he was a very good pussy eater too. He also knew that patience is a virtue, and he was blessed with an abundance of patience.

Looking deep into Lacy's blue eyes, Rick knew that this was the most passionate woman he had ever been with. Everything about her exuded sex – her body, her attitude, her actions. If ever he wanted to impress a female, this was the time.

He leaned down and kissed her, tasting his cum still on her tongue and lips. Lacy groaned and returned the kiss fervently. Using his tongue, he gently licked her mouth, her cheek, and her earlobe. This drove Lacy wild, and she said so.

"I can't stand much of that. I'll just have to fuck you and then get my tongue lashing," she said as Rick moved to her other ear.

"No rush, my Dear. Just lay back and enjoy. I assure you, you'll be glad you did," said Rick, as he licked his way down her throat to her outstanding tits. "Just think-if I can do that to your ears, what can I do to the rest of your sexy body?"

With that, Rick took Lacy's left nipple in his mouth and gently sucked it to erection. Flicking his tongue back and forth quickly, Rick soon took the nubbin in his teeth and bit it. Lacy screamed, but he persisted in his oral assault. Rick then did the same thing to her right nipple.

Using only his mouth, as Lacy had done when she blew him, Rick gently loved each nipple until he was ready to move lower. Kissing her stomach, he planted a sexy kiss on her navel and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure. Taking a moment to look between her breasts, Rick asked, "You like that, you sexy bitch?"

Lacy opened her eyes, revealing a look of pure lust and said, "You know I do you fucker. I love everything you're doing to me, but I just don't think I can wait!"

"But Darling, you know what they say. Good things come to those who wait," said Rick as he continued downward towards Lacy's delightful-smelling pussy. He gently spread her legs and kissed the inside of each thigh. Moving to her lips, he nibbled and licked from bottom to top.

Resting his weight on his elbows, Rick said, "Lacy, I'm afraid I'm going to have to use my hands from this point onward. Does that bother you?"

"You may as well. I'm using mine!" she replied huskily.

Rick looked up her magnificent body and saw that Lacy was pulling her nipples with abandon.

He then slid his hands between her velvety thighs, and placed a thumb on each outer lip. Pulling them apart, he leaned towards that little slit of heaven and inhaled. "Your pussy smells like lilac. May I have a taste?" he asked.

In answer, Lacy hunched her hips upward to contact Rick's tongue. He held her there and began to ravage her cunt with his tongue. Licking her from top to bottom, probing her pussy, licking her clit, back to her ass – Rick gave Lacy little time to do anything but enjoy the sensations. His experienced tongue knew just where to touch and when.

Suddenly, the air was filled, not with lilac fragrance, but the fragrance of a woman's musky, well-used cunt. Rick knew where to lick and where to nibble. When he felt Lacy tensing, he nipped her clit with his lips. Lacy erupted with an earth-shattering scream and a torrent of cum on Rick's face.

He continued to lick and kiss her tender spots until Lacy's breathing returned to normal. Looking up her body into her dreamy eyes, Rick said, "I think you needed that."

Laughing as she pulled him onto her body, Lacy said, "Yes, I needed that, but I also need this," and reached between them to fondle Rick's now-erect dick. "How long is this thing?" asked Lacy as she stroked it up and down.

"I'm not sure, but I've never had any complaints," answered Rick. He had begun to fondle Lacy's breasts as she pulled on his dick. Capturing a nipple between his thumb and finger, he gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Have you ever been fucked from behind?" he asked.

"Oh,YES! And I love it! Will you do me that way? I promise I'll do anything you ask," exclaimed Lacy, already sliding to the edge of the bed and getting to her knees.

Rick stood at the edge of the bed and admired the most beautiful ass and pussy he had ever seen. Long hours of training had molded Lacy's body into a work of art, especially her butt. It curved in just the right places, and complimented her muscular thighs so that his dick got even harder just looking at the vision before him.

Rick reached out and touched the twin globes reverently, and told Lacy, "You don't know how beautiful you are Lacy, but I have to say yours is the sexiest, most gorgeous ass I have ever laid eyes on. At some point, I would like to show you just how I appreciate that ass, but right now, your steaming pussy needs my attention."

Rick then lowered his mouth to Lacy's dripping cunt and licked it from her clit to her asshole. He swallowed the juices that were running down her legs, and stood upright.

"How do you want it Sexpot?" he asked as she began to hump her hips inperceptably.

"Hard and harder!" she answered.

Rick nudged her outer lips apart with the engorged head of his 8-inch cock, and said, "OK. Here it comes!" With that, he buried his entire length in her hot cavern. Resistance was slight, and when he pulled back, he felt her pussy walls grab at his retreating dick.

This time when he drove into her, Lacy was ready and fucked back at him. Her pussy was on fire, and she knew how to transfer that heat to Rick's dick. Her cunt muscles grabbed his shaft and increased the friction with each stroke.

Rick realized he could not last long, but when he tried to slow down, Lacy urged him on, saying "Fuck me, fuck me hard! Your dick feels like its coming out my throat. I want to come quick!"

Friction and encouragement were all it took, and Rick released a pulsing jet of cum deep inside Lacy's clenching pussy just as she shook with her own orgasm. She came so hard that she almost slipped off his shaft, but Rick grabbed her hips and pulled her back into position. He then began pumping furiously to finish emptying his load into her white-hot pussy, knowing that she was still cuming and loving every second of it.

When they were spent, Rick climbed on the bed beside his new found dream girl and told her, "When I've had time to recover, I'm going to take you up on that "anything you ask' comment. Right now, I think we need a nap."

Lacy molded herself to his body and said dreamily, "I'm ready when you are Lover."

12