Mid Life Crisis Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"I can't say, it's embarrassing."

"Come on, we have known each other for ages, if you tell me I may be able to help."

"Well, I did this strip tease."

"Yes, I can imagine that's good."

"Can you?"

"Yes, I can, you have a great figure."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I mean it, I've always thought it, and if I am honest, you in your tennis skirt, well."

"Charlie, well I never."

"So you did the strip."

"And I removed his trousers and boxers."

"Yes."

"There was no reaction and, no I can't."

"Go on, it's exciting me, sorry I know it shouldn't but imagining you."

"Charlie stop it."

"Sorry Sue."

"Do you really think I have a good figure?"

"Yes, very, from what I have seen of it." Stealing another glance at her cleavage and, he believed, his glance was seen by Sue who made no attempt to move.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes, I do", he said looking at her straight in the eye.

He poured some more wine.

"Charlie, we could get into trouble here."

"What do you mean?"

"Flirting like this, you living a mile away, your wife away, my husband busy and not interested in me and for the first time in years, someone taking an interest in me, even if it is only my chest," she laughed, leaning forward a bit more and squeezing her breasts together.

"Well, if you lean forward much more and keep on encouraging me to look down your top, I will not be able to move if you follow my drift."

"Am I turning you on?" she said enquiringly.

"Of course," he replied without hesitation; "a good looking woman, the most amazing cleavage, superb legs and what hot blooded man wouldn't be?"

"My bloody husband" she snapped.

"His loss." Charlie mused.

She lent back as a mutual friend passed by and made polite enquiries about their well being and of Jane and Barry, and promised to arrange a dinner party.

"What a bore" whispered Sue as the friend departed; "now where we?"

"You were saying we could get into trouble," smiled Charlie.

"And you were complimenting me," she too smiled. "Do you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Get into trouble," she sighed.

"Not really, but I would like to get into your knickers," he said with a wicked smile.

"Charlie, well I never," she replied with mock anger, before continuing; "maybe I'm not wearing any."

"Then maybe I should take it as my mission to find out."

"Ok," she smiled, draining her glass, "your mission, should you chose to accept it, is."

"Yes"

"See if I am wearing any knickers."

"And when I find out."

"Then Charlie, the rest is up to you."

"OK, he said, draining his glass and standing up, trying to cover his budding erection, "time to go, fancy a walk?"

Having been seen loads of times as part of a foursome, seeing Charlie and Sue together did not raise any eyebrows, however a few minutes later, as the front door of Charlie's house was slammed shut, more than eyebrows would have been raised as they fell into each others arms and started a passionate kiss.

"Oh Charlie," Sue moaned, feeling alive and enjoying the sensation as his hands roamed over her body.

He led her upstairs to 'his' room, 'his' bed; the bed that her husband and his wife had shared intimate moments on together.

The kissing resumed, their tongues dancing and teasing each as they explored each other.

Charlie let his hands roam under her shirt; cupping and teasing her bra covered breasts.

She broke away and took her shirt off and removed her bra, he led her to the bed and starting kissing and nibbling her breasts, the sound of her moans of appreciation filling the room.

He moved down her body as his hands roamed up her legs, reaching the mid point and finding she was wearing knickers; the briefest of briefest thong.

Pulling the ultra thin gusset to one side he slid his finger along the slick wet crack, saying, "So you are wearing some," noticing she appeared to be shaven.

Sue was unable to answer as she moaned aloud as his finger went deep inside her.

Wanting to see what he was exploring he removed his exploring finger and undid her zip, removed her skirt and slid her thong down over her long legs and deposited them on the floor.

She was not totally shaved, just a thin tramline of hairs, beautifully looked after; a Brazilian he believed it was called.

He resumed his investigation; she was playing with her erect nipples as he slid a finger along the crack and then deep inside her as he bent down and started to lick her erect clit; another loud moan emitted from her lips as she arched her back, wanting more and more of him inside her.

She was getting wetter and wetter as he continued to kiss, lick and stroke and poke her intimate crack.

"Oh my God that is wonderful," she sighed as he put a second finger in her.

Would she like some anal play? Charlie mused. Not today, too soon he decided, concentrating on her excited pussy.

She started to buck even more wildly; Charlie aware of the excitement being built up in her hot body.

"Yes, make me, take me, I want to cum, I want you to fuck me, I'm yours. Take me," she wailed as the impending climax took hold of her, then shaking like he had never seen anything before, she arched her back high off the bed and grabbed the sheets with white knuckles and announced to the world that she was cumming.

"Don't stop, just don't stop" she ordered.

Doing as requested Charlie continuing attending to her desires, aware he had never seen an orgasm like it.

Eventually she calmed down and asked him to stop. Regaining her breath, she seemed almost embarrassed at her behaviour at the most intimate of times,

With her breathing now back to normal she looked at Charlie; "your still dressed, let me sort that out."

Together they removed his clothing, Sue taking a long and careful play as she removed his boxers. She started playing with his hard cock, smearing the precum along its length before taking it in her mouth and gently, then more forceful, sucking him. Short strokes, deep throat, licking the tip; she played the entire repertoire.

Sensing his advanced state of arousal and wanting him inside her, she knelt on all fours and made clear her desires.

What a coincidence Charlie thought to himself, thinking of how he had seen her husband and his wife on this position.

She pulled her cheeks apart, allowing Charlie a glimpse of her rear hole, but that was for another day.

Hopefully.

For today, he slowly entered her pussy and thrust forcefully; trying to hold back as it seemed from Sue's noise and actions she was approaching another orgasm.

This was the case and as she came, he too finished with his prick, in her up to its hilt, filling her with hot thick sperm.

Satisfied and exhausted, they collapsed and held each other tight.

"I have never been unfaithful before," Sue said, reflecting on what had just happened. "I love Barry, but everything is going wrong and he isn't the guy I met. I don't regret what we have just done."

"Me neither," Charlie said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Can we do it again?" she asked looking at him.

"Yes, but we must be careful, what would Barry say?"

"Or Jane."

"No problem there, we are splitting up," Charlie said.

"Your kidding, I knew something was up when you said she was at her Mothers. I'm sorry, but then again not," she said snuggling down.

"Why?"

"Why are we splitting?"

"Yes."

"Loads of reasons, lack of decent sex being one," he said, but as he said it he thought about the previous night.

Don't let me go to sleep Charlie; I have to go back to Barry before he suspects something. Can I shower please?"

"Of course," he actually had had enough and wanted her out of the house, but at the same time chastised himself for his uncharitable thoughts.

Showered and dressed, she said she apologised for having to go; kissing him goodbye and promising to return.

12