Mid-Life Oasis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her eyes closed and she moaned the words as much as she spoke them. She was now really enjoying herself as that big head was scraping her insides and rubbing on her g-spot each time it passed by.

Rob and Trip bounced her all the way up and down their two big cocks in perfect unison. They had the best synchronization so far and they kept that up for about tens minutes as Jill's intensity slowly increased until she was perched on the edge of something really big.

Sensing this, the men tightened their grip on her waist and hips and became more forceful as they moved her up and down on their massive shafts. She started making involuntary noises and thrashing her head around.

In her dream, this is probably where she would wake up. Instead, she started cumming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Hold me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jill started twitching and convulsing and was letting out long moans. Then she went stiff as a board and let out a scream that echoed out across the sea as the two guys held onto her precariously.

I spread a towel across the floor of the open area and the men dropped her down.

"Get ready to take our loads slut. On your knees with your head up. Get your mouth and eyes open too you little cumbucket."

She complied instantly. We encircled her and stroked our cocks as we readied to drench Jill in sperm. She got into perfect position and we all aimed for her open mouth.

Trip shot off first and Lou was right behind him. They blasted her from opposite sides and both had thick white loads. Most of it went right into her mouth, but there was also some on her chin. She gulped the mixed load and got her mouth back open just in time for Marc to blast her face. He got her right on the tip of the nose and it went everywhere. The next three spurts landed right on her extended tongue and she swallowed it immediately and kept her mouth open as she did so.

She had a little jizz in both eyes, but she dealt with it. She was really into this and was serious about following directions. She kept her body position and was ready for Rob and I to finish her off. I asked her what she wanted and Jill didn't hesitate.

"I want to be your cum whore. I want to be abused. I want more cum and more cock in all my holes."

Seeing a girl that hot, naked and cum slathered--begging for you to give her more was just too much for Rob and I. We both started dumping big loads on her and we managed to get most of it into her open mouth.

She drank it like is was an elixir and was panting when she finished.

"Did you like getting double penetrated, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want us to keep stuffing two cocks into you?"

"Master, I want as much cock as you can give me. I want to be a good really slut for you and your brothers."

"Good girl. Go back to your room and clean yourself up. We will need your holes again later on."

"Yes, Master."

She crawled off to her room with her leash dragging behind her.

It was Saturday afternoon and we'd all cum on or in Jill twice. I asked the guys if they wanted to fish and nobody had even remote interest. Things were just too good to distract ourselves from the hot slut we were inexplicably in total control of.

I asked the guys if they had ideas of how we could humiliate her without going over the line. Paul asked where the line was.

"Nothing too disrespectful. So far everything we've done to her is what she asked for. Heck, we've probably been nicer than she's looking for. She wants to be treated like a whore both physically, which we are doing, but also mentally. But as far as limits go, we should not hurt her. No marks that don't go away quickly. And, obviously, if she does say no to anything, we must respect that. The thing is, I think she's past the point of saying no, so we need to make sure we don't abuse the license we've been given.

So, if you have alone time with her, don't do any kink stuff like golden showers or worse. Keep it sexual. She wants to be a cum dumpster, but not a toilet.

For the most part, let's make sure she can enjoy it. She's being too awesome for us to not at least try to make this a great thing for her too. Besides, if we take good enough care of her, she might let us take her out again in the future. I'd hate to kill the golden goose."

I got nods all the way through my speech. The guys got it. I had selected well.

I had an idea for how to abuse Jill on Sunday and I explained it to the guys. We were going to have mostly smooth sailing and our Skipper had assured me he would keep us away from other vessels. My idea was to tie Jill up and have us all take her over and over. I knew that being restrained was part of her fantasy, but just tying her up was too bland. My idea was to tie her very securely to the pulpit up on the bow of the ship. It extended out past the body of the vessel and I was going to tie her so that she would be hanging out face down over the water with her ass and pussy spread open to be taken by us at will.

The guys all loved the idea and since Trip, Skip and myself were all good with rope, we figured we could secure her pretty well. Plus, we had the cuffs and we could lock them to the railings for extra security.

The idea was that we'd leave her strapped to the bow for as long as we enjoyed fucking her that way. Probably for a few hours. Of course, if I got the idea that she was suffering up there, I'd get her down. Jill had been on a lot of boats, so I figured she'd be fine. Her biggest love was the ocean and I thought getting royally fucked with dolphins jumping nearby would be pretty hot for her.

I went down below and grabbed the rib eyes and some more lobster tails. I stopped by to tell Jill that it was time to cook dinner and that we expected to be served in one hour.

"Yes, Master."

"Good, slut."

She was all cleaned up and kneeling naked by the door. I wondered how long she'd been there.

I walked away and I couldn't help but notice that she seemed a little more "tranced" than usual. She had a kind of stepford tone or vibe and I figured that could be good bad or nothing at all, so I let it go. I was going to avoid asking questions unless I had real concerns.

There'd be a time to discuss all this in more depth when the weekend was over.

I went up top and grilled and shot the bull with my brothers. Jill brought up fresh vegetable skewers and told me that the salad and potatoes would be ready on time.

"Good girl, now get back below deck."

"Yes, Master."

She did a little bow and left.

I looked at the guys and they were all a little mystified. Trip spoke up.

"Dude, what in god's name did you do to that girl? She should she be on a catwalk somewhere and she's our little private whore. How much are you paying for this?"

"Trip, this isn't costing me a dime save for all the food and drink and what I shelled out for Captain Bill."

"So, you're telling me that this was really her idea?"

"Just like I've been telling you all along."

"I feel like I am living inside one of my favorite dreams," said Marc.

"Marc, the amazing thing is, Jill most likely feels exactly the same way. We are helping her to fulfill her darkest fantasy that she never thought she'd get to act out. On top of that, she knows that you guys are trustworthy and we are out at sea where nobody will ever know. She didn't have to leave a bar with us. Nobody in the world has a clue what we are doing. Trust me, the person having the most fun is Jill. I just hope that we show her such a good time that we get to do it again some time."

The guys were all on-board with the program. They understood that she was our whore for now, but that she wasn't really a whore. This was all suspended reality and we were all lucky to be here.

I told them that we'd be fulfilling her poker party fantasy tonight and that she would fellate the winner until the stakes were raised and then she would sit on the winner's lap and ride him until the hand was over.

Not surprisingly, this worked for everybody.

We enjoyed an awesome steak dinner and we summoned Jill for poker at 8pm. I gave her a pair of knee pads. I told her to put them on, get under the table and to wait. The winner of a hand would spread his knees apart and that would let her know who she should be sucking.

"Yes, Master."

Lou won the first hand and he spread his legs for her. A few seconds later, he had a big smile on his face. We played for two hours with Jill crawling around under the table sucking the winner's cock. I had only planned on doing blowjobs for a while, but she was sucking us so enthusiastically, that I decided to let her keep going. The guys were all having a blast drinking and smoking and playing Hold 'Em while getting blown.

Rob won three hands in a row, and as we were in the middle of the next hand, he leaned back, put both hands on Jill's head and pumped a load into her mouth.

"Sorry Bro, she's just too good too hold off that long."

He patted her head and told her she was a great little cockslut and told her to keep sucking him.

Lou won the next hand and she switched over to him. Then I announced that Jill would ride the next winner and that the blinds were being raised to fifty and twenty five dollars.

Trip won the next hand. Jill came out from under and climbed into his lap. Then she got herself onto Trips big monster. She lowered herself down and she was whimpering as she rode his huge cock.

"Wow, look at that little slut ride that big cock," said Lou.

"Yeah, this little cockwhore was born for big dick. Look at her, she's loving it!" said Marc.

She really was too. You could see all of her muscles working hard as she bounced herself on Trip's pole. We all enjoyed her moans and she came very quickly once he had himself fully buried in her. I won the next hand and she was drenched in her own juices when she climbed onto my johnson.

We passed her around the table and never let her feet hit the floor. She's a little pixie, so it was easy to just pass her from man to man. She had several orgasms and she was clearly enjoying being passed around and being called a slut and a whore as she rode our cocks.

At midnight, we all adjourned to the big stateroom to finish her off. I had Trip lie down so Jill could mount his big tool. Once they had established a nice deep position, I had Lou force himself into her ass. I told them to take turns in all of "the slut's" holes and that I'd be back in a while.

When I left, she was getting double-stuffed by Trip and Lou while alternately rooting Marc and Rob's cocks. She was learning how to be a whore very quickly.

I went up to give the Skipper a break. When he returned he told me that he was very impressed with Jill and I told him that he could have a few turns if he wanted as long as he wore a rubber. He said that he was so horny after to listening and watching all day, that he would love some release. I told him that I would send Jill up to take care of him.

I went back downstairs and Jill was now on her knees being spit-roasted between Marc and Rob. After a few minutes, Marc grabbed her head with both hands and dumped his load. I could see Jill's throat swallowing it all down as Marc's eyes rolled back in his head. He held her head and called her a good little slut as she cleaned his cock.

When he was done, I took his place and Rob and I pushed her back and forth between us. After a few minutes, we switched ends. Jill then proceeded to deep-throat Rob and basically steal his load. Once she had her nose in his pubes, he blasted off helplessly with a huge groan. Jill pulled off him for some air and then cleaned his tool for him.

The men were all sated and they patted Jill's head and ass as they left for their bedrooms and told her she was a good little cumslut.

Once they were gone, I told Jill that she needed to take a condom up to the Captain's deck and let the Skipper fuck her. When she was done, I wanted her to come back to bed and take care of me.

"Now go. I want you to suck him hard until he's ready for the rubber. Then you will roll it onto his cock and bend over to offer him his choice of holes."

"Yes, Master."

She was only gone for ten minutes.

"Which hole did the Skipper fuck you in?"

"He took my ass, Master."

"That's my good little slut. Now get ready for some more. Get on all fours for me."

She did and I lubed my big cock and fucked her ass deeply until I lost my load deep inside her rear.

"Ok, slut, clean up my cock."

"Yes, Master."

She cleaned me to my satisfaction and then I told her to go wash herself up in the shower.

"Yes, Master."

While she was gone, I changed the sheets on the bed and climbed in. Jill crawled in beside me and whispered "thank you, Master" into my ear. We slept like rocks on the surprisingly calm ocean.

I awoke to the now very common feeling of Jill's mouth on my cock. I relaxed and then wondered if I really wanted to dump a load so early. Her ministrations were just too good to put a stop to and I lay back and enjoyed a wonderful twenty minute blowjob that ended with me blasting off into her mouth as it closed around the head of my cock.

She sucked me dry and clean and then she came out from under the sheets with a big and extremely content smile.

"You are the best Master than any girl could ever have."

She cuddled up next to me and we both fell back to sleep. When I awoke, she was gone and the smell of bacon was in the air. I went out to the kitchen and found that I was the last man to wake. The guys were all seated drinking their coffee and enjoying Jill's naked body as it moved around the kitchen.

No matter what the guys said, she just thanked them.

"Jill, you are one hot slut. I can't wait get my cock back in your ass."

"Thank you, Master Lou."

"Yeah, Jill, you give better head than any cockslut I ever saw. You better swallow all of my jizz again today you little whore."

"Yes Sir, Master Marc. Thank you."

She was still in her zone. This was some kind of internal game and I could tell she was winning. Jill made an amazing breakfast with Portuguese sausage to go with the bacon, eggs, bagels and hash browns.

We ate well. Once we had finished I told Jill to go get cleaned up and come back up top. She had a long day ahead of her. She came crawling back twenty minutes later with her leash dragging behind her. I took the leash and led her like a dog up above board to the pulpit. Trip and the Skipper were waiting for us and I wondered what Jill was thinking.

The guys had done good work lashing some floating seat cushions to the top of the bars where the bulk of her body weight would be resting. She was going to be pretty comfortable up there. For a little while anyway. Definitely better than just putting her on the bare bars, I thought.

We got her on top of the pulpit and secured Jill's hands and feet with the soft cuffs. This guaranteed that she would not end up in the drink under any circumstances.

We then used rope to secure her at the key contact points. Jill was lying face down with her head and the tips of her shoulders out over the water. Her hands and feet were fastened to the metal railing which had a curve to it which is easy to imagine if you've ever been at the tip of a boat. It bends into a thin walkway that extends past the tip of the ship. Her legs spread open right at the point where the pulpit widens. It worked even better than I had hoped.

She was in a perfect position and at a perfect height to take our cocks in either hole.

I whispered into her ear so only she could hear and asked Jill what she thought, just to gauge where she was at.

She whispered back.

"It's wonderful, Master, but I don't know how long I will last if the water gets rough."

"Ok," I said and then I surprised her with a special toy I'd bought specifically for her fantasy. It was a very large anal plug with long hair sticking out of the end. It looked like she had a horse's tail when fully inserted.

I lubed her ass up and started to push the big toy inside her. She gasped and tried to relax as I tried to get the widest part past her sphincter. It took some extra lube and a few forceful pushes, but I finally got the massive thing into her ass.

So nasty, I thought, and it looked awesome. Bill and Skip were both making comments of amazement and of degradation.

"Wow, that is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. I can't wait to pull on the slut's tail as I stuff her pussy," said Trip.

"Yeah," said Bill, "I am going to enjoy watching her getting abused with that tail whipping around in the wind."

Now I spoke at full volume so all could hear.

"Can you take that thing plus a big cock, you little slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl."

Jill was looking down at the water. She would not be able to hear or see any of us as we approached her from behind. And, as I said, her pussy and ass were both at a great height for us to bang away at. She was tied down very securely and she wasn't going to move much at all, which would help when somebody was grinding into her.

The game was on. This was going to be good.

"Goodbye Slut. We'll be coming up one at a time to fuck you in both of your dirty holes."

"Thank you, Master."

Before we left Jill, I reminded her that Captain Bill would be watching her make a complete whore of herself as he steered the ship. That made her even hotter.

I went down to the back of the boat where the guys were fishing. Trip and I explained the dos and don'ts as far as the way she was tied up. Under no circumstances should anybody untie anything or try to get their cock in position for head. It sounds obvious, but with all the drinking were going to be doing, who knows.

I also told them to remove her tail if they wanted to fuck her ass. And, if they did remove the tail, they should put it back when they were done.

It was up to the individual if they wanted to let Jill know their identity. There was no way she could look back given the way we had her restrained. Even if she could, she was told not to.

I had already cum, but I wanted to make sure everything worked right, so I told Lou to come with me. I brought him up and I grabbed a deck seat to watch. As Lou stepped up behind her and lubed his prodigious tool, Captain Bill got the boat moving at a nice steadt clip that worked for the fisherman too. It was a clear day with calm water and we glided along smoothly.

Lou waited to get used to the speed a bit and then he moved in and lined up his big cock with her pussy. The lube allowed him to push in balls deep. You could see a jolt go through Jill's restrained body as she was effectively double penetrated with no warning.

She was obviously shocked and her gasp was audible even from where I sat.

Lou long-dicked her pussy with big powerful thrusts and was talking dirty to her as he fucked her. Every now and then I heard the word slut. And I'm sure she came at some point, but her noises were intermittent with the wind and the moving boat. He pulled out, as I had asked all the guys to do, and blew a huge load up her back and into her hair.

Very nice work, actually.

I told Lou to send up someone else and he was off. While he was gone, I made sure she was ok. She said that it was awesome and we left it at that.

Marc came up and removed Jill's tail. Then he lubed up his manhood and proceeded to push into Jill's back door. I heard a little whimper as he entered her. He pounded Jill's ass for about 20 minutes as he talked dirty to her. When he came, he shot it up her back just like Lou. I told Marc to send up a new cock for the slut and he was off. I went back to Jill and checked her restraints and she was fine. Captain Bill had done an outstanding job. Then I picked up the tail and pushed it back into her and she moaned as it stretched her.