Mid-Night Playgame

Story Info
He plays with his Indian Aunt.
1k words
3.17
155.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staying in my father's brother's house for college studies in chennai and I use to call my father's brother as uncle and her wife as aunty. He is a production manager and normally has a regular trip to outstation.

I like to say about my aunt, her name is prema, 28 yrs sexy shaped Indian wife, her breasts are so huge and can't be hold one of it in one hand. She had just given birth to a child before one year. I had the chance to see her big breast naked for first time when she was feeding her child. From that I was so interested in her breasts. I use to masturbate in nights by thinking of her huge breasts.

I have 3 close friends in my college and we use to share all our feeling between us. I always says about my aunt's huge breasts and ask them some ideas how to play with her breasts. I was afraid of implementing those ideas when she is conscious.

One good evening, one of my friend given a good idea. The idea was to make her unconscious and play with her breasts. And I asked him how to do so?

He said we would get some sleeping tablets and mix with some drink or food, which she takes normally and other friends said that during that operation my uncle should be out of station.

In the next day, one of my friend brought a strip of sleeping tablets and given to me. I thanked my three close friends for helping me and I promised them that I will call them any time in the next week for breast party and they too accepted it.

During the week I was so eager for that party. In the next week my uncle went for official trip to Bombay for a week. After a day he went, I lost my control by seeing her breast naked while she is feeding her child. Then I informed my friends that we would have the party tomorrow night by way of informing their parents as group study for final exams. I informed my aunt next day morning that today night I had called my three friends to our home for group study and she too accepted.

At 8.00P.M, my friends gathered in my house. I introduced my aunt to them and they wondered what a huge pair of breast she has. After having dinner, she requested me to give her a glass of milk because she has to make the baby to sleep. (I know that she will ask me because my routine work is to provide her a glass of milk after she goes to her bedroom in night).

After she went into her bedroom we all four went into the kitchen and I took a glass of milk and in the mean while my friends have powdered three sleeping tablets and given to me. I mix that into the milk and stirred well. I went into her bedroom with glass of milk and given to her. She drank it immediately in front of me because it was not so hot. I said goodnight to her and came out. We all went to my bedroom.

After an hour, nearly at 10.30P.M, one of my friend ask me shall we start the party and I asked my friends are u ready? and immediately they changed their dresses into shorts and I too.

First I entered my aunt's bedroom and others followed. I went near her she was in deep sleep and she breath in & out heavily.

I touched her shoulder and called "aunty" but no response and I started shake her hard and then too no reply, still she is in deep sleep. Our sleeping tablets idea works out well. We all so excited.

I slowly touched her soft milky breast and slowly caressing her breast over her blouse. My friends too joined with me. We started removing her sari. By seeing her in blouse and in skirt my friends started masturbating. We started removing her blouse and her big breasts pushed out from the blouse. She didn't wear bra too because she has to feed her baby so if she wear bra then its inconvenient for her. I moved my mouth near her left side boob and start chewing her nipple and then I started sucking her milk and one of my friend started sucking her right side boob and one started tasting her cunt and other kissing her and biting her rosy lips. We had the agreement that each one will change their target after 15minutes.We started sucking, chewing, pressing, kneading, kissing and every possible thing that could be done with her boobs, cunt and lips. Totally we licked all over her body. I squeezed her Boobs for more and more Milk. My aunty was moaning and we already squeezed and played with her breast hard so her breast was so red in color and no more milk from her breast. We end our party at 2.00P.M and dressed her without any changes in her room. So that she can't know what had happened to her during last night. We went to sleep in my bedroom. In the morning my friends moved from the house at 8 o'clock but still she didn't came out from her bedroom. After my friends had moved, I went to her room and still she was sleeping. As an innocent boy I went near and shake her shoulders and make her to wake. I said her that it is 9 o'clock. She said that she was not able to move from the bed and her total body is so paining. For two days she didn't moved from the bed and I helped her in all things including feeding her baby from her breast and changing her dress. Still now she don't know what happened that night.

Everyone have right to comment on my story and reply me with your comments and if you want to share your feelings then I am ready. So soon mail me.

All Aunties, Housewives, Unsatisfied wives can Contact me for Great boobs massaging and I am an expert in it. I have special oils and creams for massaging to make your boobs big and sexy. So don't waste time, contact me immediately. It’s all free for you. For proving you I have before and after massage, boobs photographs of different women. If u wants I will mail you.

My email is in the link below.