Mid Summers' Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A day at the beach.
1.4k words
4.11
16.8k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has dreams about going to the beach and having a great time and hooking up with a beautiful girl or two during the week of parties. If you live on the East Coast then you should know about Ocean City, MD. That is the beach around here that everyone likes to go to.

One weekend I went to the beach since I have never been to the beach here in MD. I have been too many beaches on the West Coast and overseas. I wanted to see how this beach would match to others that I have been to. While I was at the beach for the week, I was at the local Ramada Inn.

It was a sunny 80-degree day. Beach was full of beautiful young women in bikinis and thongs. As I was trying to get a tan, while drinking a beer I noticed this one lady, she was not the typical young college girl. This lady was in her 30's and was beautiful. I first noticed her smile, and auburn red hair. Right away I was like, I have to get to know her. I played it cool and observed her to find out if she had a boyfriend or a husband around the area. Not that I would have cared or anything.

As the day went along, I noticed that she was looking my way and was sizing me up as I was doing the same with her. My buddies kept telling me to go and talk to her, but I did not want to seem to eager. For she was sitting on the beach with a book. Looked like a pretty good book, cause she was not looking around at the sights, just reading and occasionally looking at me to see if I was still around. I finally got to notice the cover and it was the Da Vinci Code. She was just flipping through the pages, and I was wondering if she flips through romance novels at the same speed.

It was getting near dinner and me and my buddies decided we would hit the local bar and get some drinks and some food, so as we left I made it so that the beautiful Auburn lady heard me as to where we were going. Soon after we left the beach and headed back to the hotel room to get changed, I noticed that she was packing her stuff up also. I got a little excited about the fact that she might go to the bar and have a drink. We got ready and I got a little more dressed up than they did, cause I wanted to impress her some more. As she has already seen my body, now I wanted her to see that I was not a typical young boy looking for a quickie. We arrived at the bar and I ordered a round for the guys. I was talking with the bar tender since it was not real busy, and asked if he had ever seen her in here before. He did not, so I described her to him. Beautiful 6ft tall auburn red head. I said if you see her before I do, give her whatever she wants to drink and I will pay for it. So of course he agreed, since I slipped him a ten.

About 30 minutes later, I noticed her come through the door, but she did not notice me. I watched her, and she went to the bar and ordered, and tried to pay but the bar tender would not take her money and he pointed my direction. To my surprise, she was smiling when she seen me. So I walked over to her and introduced myself to her. To my surprise again, she already found out who I was and where I was from. She told me she asked the front desk, since we were both in the same hotel. I was thinking this lady is good, and interested, and a big plus cause we were in the same hotel together. So we talked for a few and I suggested her to come over and meet the guys, she was kind of hesitant. Shy girl. She just wanted to talk to me, so I said I would be back in a minute, and went and told the guys, that they owe me a drink, and I would be in the corner talking to the mystery women.

We went to the corner so that we could get away and talk in private. We had a few drinks, on the guys of course. Comes to find out that she is from the same county that we are from. I told her that I had never seen her in the area before. She was like; well you don't hang out in my kind of areas. I asked her what kind they were, and she said that she was a school librarian. I was shocked; the quiet innocent librarian I had always imagined was just out of my mind now. After a few more drinks and some good conversation, she asked if I was ready to go. I was like yeah but we can not go to my room, I have 3 buddies with me. She was like, that is alright, cause I have an empty room.

As we were walking to her room, she asked me what I like in a woman.

I was like, well I like to have a women who loves to have sex. She kind of started to blush a little, and did not say anything else. As we got in her room, I noticed that she had some things on the bed already. A quick glimpse I saw a rope, rope handcuffs, and a blindfold. Thinking to myself, now I know why she was blushing. She offers me a drink, I said sure what you have. Her reply was without hesitation, Red Bull and Madrian Vodka. I was like, that is my kind of girl. As we continue to talk and get comfortable with ourselves she starts to undo my zipper. I was ready for this, as just her being next to me and kissing my neck was exciting me. As she continued to unzip me, She started to kiss my stomach. She then grabbed my hard dick and pulled it towards her. Caressing it with her hands, and playing with my balls. As I played with her hair she continued to caress my balls. She then took the head and started to lick on it, getting it all wet and tasting the pre cum that was already starting to come out.

Then she started to get a little deeper and twirling her tongue around the shaft of my erect penis. All I could think about at the time was this is not what a librarian is suppose to be like. She continued to suck and play with my balls, until I was begging for her to let me taste her. So she did, with some hesitation of course. I got her up and took off her blouse, and noticed that she had a red lace bra on. I could tell that her nipples were hard, and as I undid the front of the bra, I noticed that her tits were nice and long nipples. I started to play with her nipples, sucking on them, and nibbling on them. She was enjoying ever bit of it. I started to work my way down to take the skirt off that she was wearing. I started to pull her skirt down, and she stopped me, and guided my hands under her skirt. To my surprise she had no panties on. I was instantly hard again.

So I turned her around and bent her over the bed, and got on my hands and knees. I spread her legs wide enough to see that she was completely shaved, and had a tattoo on her belly of a butterfly. I started to caress her wet pussy lips, and kissed her thigh, as I continued to kiss up towards her pink pussy, I could tell that she was really getting into this. I spread her legs a little bit more, and nibbled on her clit, she almost collapsed cause she was not really expecting that. I continued to make her squirm and moan by licking and sucking on her wet hot pussy.