Mid Summers' Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
They have a wild night ahead.
1k words
4.33
10k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Wild Night Ahead

I knew she was enjoying this so I got up and pulled the skirt off her, and laid her on the bed. I asked her what the toys were for and she said for us. I then grabbed the rope; since it was a desire of mine to have a woman tied up and beg me to do things to her. I put one arm near the edge of the bed, and wrapped it to the rail, and went and did the same thing to the other arm. She could not move her arms at all. I then grabbed the blindfold and put it on her. To my surprise she was very willing to have this done. I could see her arching her back wanting me to touch her and make her cum. I got off the bed, so that she would not know where I was, and I started to kiss on legs, and worked my way to her fully exposed pussy. I could see that she had already had juices flowing from her, in anticipation of me sucking on her some more. As I was nibbling on her clit, and making her squirm, I caressed her nicely shaped breasts.

She was moving her arms in fury cause she wanted to play with me. I could hear her moan and want me to fuck her. I told her no not yet. I then started to kiss up her belly towards her erect nipples. I got a nipple in my mouth and started to bite and pull on it. Making it harder than the other one. She was trying her best to get out of the rope. I did not want her out yet, nor did she want out, it just felt so good to her.

I then took the head of my dick and started to tease her wet pussy with it. Going up and down, making her want me like never before. I then stuck the head of my dick into her wet pussy, gently going in and out, just a little bit to tease her to no mercy. I could tell she wanted the whole thing in her, cause she was moving her hips trying to get me to go in her. So as soon as she relaxed a little bit, I gave it all to her, and she moaned out load. And started to tell me to fuck her. I started to go a little faster and deeper with each thrust of the hips. I then asked if she wanted lose, and she said yes.

After I got her lose, she told me to sit on the chair, and put my hands up above the coat rack. So I did, and she tied my hands up. I was getting really excited about this. She then got down on her knees and started to play with my balls again. Taking them and sucking on them, and stroking my dick at the same time. After a few minutes of that, she started to flick her tongue around the shaft of my dick, taking in the head and sucking on it. Then she started to deep throat my manhood. I was in heaven. She did not want me to cum yet so she got up and turned around and bent over with her ass on my dick. She spread her cheeks apart and guided my hard man hood into her awaiting ass. It was a nice tight fit, almost like a virgin. She started to ride me and play with my balls at the same time. I was about ready to explode. She was good, and wet and I wanted to have it all. She was moaning like she has never had anal sex before. It felt great and I did not want her to stop, but I had no choice as I was tied up.

She then got up and slid two fingers in her pussy and started to lick them. I could see that she really liked that taste. I wanted to taste her so bad, but all she did was tease me with her fingers. She finally turned around so that she would be sitting face to face, and took my hard dick, and gently guided it into her wet pussy. She told me that she wants me to cum in her. I wanted her to have the best orgasm of her life, so we started to kiss on each others necks, and she was riding me, going faster and faster. She could feel my heart beat in my hard dick, and soon enough, I was telling her I am going to cum, she was playing with her tits, telling me not to stop cause she is coming. I was thrusting with all my might to get her to come even more, with each thrust, I could see a spark in her eyes. I told her to keep moving cause I am going to explode, one more thrust in her, and I let it all go. She felt a throbbing sensation going throughout her. She almost collapsed with the intense feeling that she was having.

She fell to my chest and was breathing real heavy, and I asked her if she would untie me now. To my surprise she got up and acted like she was going to untie me but started to suck on my dick, She loved the taste of her juices, and wanted to taste my cum also. She sucked on me until I was completely dry. After she had her fun, she started to untie me. We then continued to the bed, and collapsed together.

That was the best night of my trip. And we continued to meet up every night for the next 3 days. We are still seeing each other to this day since we lived in the same community. Now my outlook on the stereotyped librarian is totally different. This woman would knock your socks off and she is a nympho that you would not believe.