Mid-Week Rendezvous

Story Info
Meeting in a hotel room for ignites passion.
1.1k words
4.22
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers

I follow you into the hotel room, your body radiates beauty your turquoise, chiffon, an off the shoulder mini dress hugs your curves perfectly. Walking towards the window, you casually throw the room keys onto the chair. Turning around you place your hands on the sill your bare shoulders seem to shimmer like marble in the sunlight. I can't get enough of you, adrenalin is racing through my body, nerving ending feel like they are charged with electricity.

I don't want this moment to end I can't help but stare in awe at your beauty. All I can think of is how lucky I am to have you in my life. I slowly walk towards you, our eyes locked in an intimacy that makes it hard for me to breathe, and I kiss you gently on the lips. They are so soft and full of colour. Your hand runs through my hair, sending shivers down my spine.

I bring my hands up to the hem of your dress, and start lifting it up. Letting my fingers trace gently, over your body as I go. I pull back from kissing you just long enough to pull it over your head. As it drops to the floor, I start kissing your neck and your shoulders, slowly following your bra strap down to your breasts.

I lean down and, through the lacy material blow my warm breath onto your nipple. As I warm it up, a soft moan escapes your lips. Then wetting my finger with my saliva I make the lace wet around it and blow gently, cooling it, watching your nipple harden as I do so. Another soft moan, escapes from your lips. Your nipples are now so hard, they are pressing up against the confines of your bra.

"Good things come to those that wait, go and sit on the bed, "you whisper, seductively but sternly.

I watch transfixed as your hands run down your body until they reach the waistband of your lace thong. A gasp escapes my lips, as let it drop from your body. Revealing your freshly shaven, smooth pussy.Your outer lips are already wet and swollen, and your juices have already begun to trickle down the inside of your silky thighs.

You smile, as you unclip your bra letting it fall to the floor. Your perfectly formed, firm breasts quiver, your nipples are pink and hard. Seeing your beautiful form causes me making me harder than I have ever felt been before.

Slowly you walk towards me; spasms of excitement are already making my body shake. As your eyes force mine to stay locked with yours. You crawl on all fours past me; your body is so low your nipples caress the sheets. You reach the head of the bed, and grasp the metal bed frame arching your back you turn your head back towards me.

"Come on darling, caress me with your hands and tongue and take me over the edge," you beg, there is an urgency in your tone.

I move up behind you gentle caressing your firm arse cheeks. My hands run smoothly over your defined curves. Slowly but firmly I push you into the bed. My chest is now pressed against your taught, toned frame, and you tremble under me in anticipation. A low moan escapes from you as I bite the nape of your neck. My tongue starts to move slowly down your back, following the curve of your spine, until it reaches the crease of your arse. With a hand on each cheek I tenderly part your cheeks; my tongue continues its sensual journey swirling around the edge of your puckered arse hole. Your body shudders as my tongue pushes into your tight entrance. Your body arches up towards me, pushing my tongue deeper inside you.

You are now on all fours; I run my hands up the inside of your thighs, just stopping short of your now swollen lips. I skirt past them, my hands to travel up your now trembling body. Finally stopping to cup your firm breasts, and squeeze your already hardened buds.

"Please touch me, I am so close already," you ask impatiently, your voice is trembling in anticipation now.

I cup your pussy, you are so wet, juices pooling in the palm of my hand. I thrust two fingers into you, as deep as they will go. You scream out loud in ecstasy, as go over the edge cumming hard as you do so. I flip you over onto your back in an instant. My tongue laps up the juices that are gushing from deep within your pussy.

You let out a little sigh, and push your hips up towards me. In doing so its force my tongue hard against your clit. I gently slide two fingers deep inside your velvety walls again. You moan out loudly, taking your clit in my mouth, I bite down gently onto it, which alone is too much for you and your pussy spasms. Juices flood from within you.in such force they cascade down onto the bed sheets soaking into it. I bring my fingers up to your mouth and you suck gently on them, licking all around them wanting to devour all of your sweet nectar.

I one swift movement I push my rock hard cock into your pussy as deep as I can go. I feel you raise your hips to me and you open your eyes and I see the lust within them. I give one deep slow stroke, and see your eyes roll back a soft moan escapes comes from your lips. I stop for a momentary, watching your eyes rolling and hearing your moans. You cling to me, your nails raking down my back. I feel my control slipping away, and slam into you again and again, as I rush towards release. Your juice is now from gushing out of you, soaking my balls and thighs.

I am struggling to hold my own orgasm back. You moan loudly, digging your nails into my back. You throw your head thrown back in ecstasy, pushing back against me with every thrust I make.

"I want you to come inside me," you moan, in my ear.

With that I start thrusting my cock inside you harder and harder. You are on the verge of coming too now, as I thrust into you one last time. You start to tremble and your body goes rigid, screaming loudly as your orgasm racks your body. Even more juice floods from you as I release jets of hot cum deep within you. You shudder underneath me, your pussy convulsing around my cock, wanting every last drop of my cum inside you. Breathless we cling to each other, as the ecstasy washes over us.

Spent we collapse into each other's arms; I snuggle up beside you, holding you tightly, kissing you.

"I love you Siouxsie," I whisper, gently in your ear.

As we drift off to asleep, I am content in the fact you will always be by my side.

mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers